Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,619 members, 7,944,856 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 06:33 AM

4 years: What Wrong With You People, Bridges Built By Ondo State Govt - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 4 years: What Wrong With You People, Bridges Built By Ondo State Govt (3223 Views)

The Cement-Based Road Built By Okezie Ikpeazu At 90% Completion / The Cement Roads Being Built By Ikpeazu In Aba. / Postscript Of The Jonathan Years! What Do You Say? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 years: What Wrong With You People, Bridges Built By Ondo State Govt by musiwa25: 5:28am On May 01, 2013
what wrong with you people, Bridges built by ondo state govt

O da bi pe iya je ni eko
It look like some of you are suffering.. that anything look important to you. look at ondo state.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4A323Q4thw

Re: 4 years: What Wrong With You People, Bridges Built By Ondo State Govt by musiwa25: 5:29am On May 01, 2013
Re: 4 years: What Wrong With You People, Bridges Built By Ondo State Govt by musiwa25: 5:32am On May 01, 2013
grin
Re: 4 years: What Wrong With You People, Bridges Built By Ondo State Govt by RickyRoss1(m): 6:27am On May 01, 2013
This Musiwa it seems you have mental problem? How do you go about opening more than 20 USELESSSSSSS threads daily?
Nothing person nor go hear. In the other post you said you want to overthrow the government?
Re: 4 years: What Wrong With You People, Bridges Built By Ondo State Govt by jodeci(m): 6:40am On May 01, 2013
Ricky_Ross: This Musiwa it seems you have mental problem? How do you go about opening more than 20 USELESSSSSSS threads daily?
Nothing person nor go hear. In the other post you said you want to overthrow the government?

LWKMD- Effect of coke-bottle sized igbo wrap.
Re: 4 years: What Wrong With You People, Bridges Built By Ondo State Govt by Akshow: 6:43am On May 01, 2013
Ricky_Ross: This Musiwa it seems you have mental problem? How do you go about opening more than 20 USELESSSSSSS threads daily?
it seems u have a mental problem too goin by ur reasoning. Or how do u explain stalking musiwa and knowing d number of threads e opens daily?
Re: 4 years: What Wrong With You People, Bridges Built By Ondo State Govt by musiwa25: 6:46am On May 01, 2013
i think you are sick.. i saw people talking about bridge like if nobody built bridge in other place. I think they are suffering , or they have not gone to ondo state... it is not from 1999 to 2013... it is just 4 years.
Re: 4 years: What Wrong With You People, Bridges Built By Ondo State Govt by musiwa25: 6:49am On May 01, 2013
Re: 4 years: What Wrong With You People, Bridges Built By Ondo State Govt by musiwa25: 6:51am On May 01, 2013
another bridge

Re: 4 years: What Wrong With You People, Bridges Built By Ondo State Govt by musiwa25: 6:57am On May 01, 2013
ondo state

Re: 4 years: What Wrong With You People, Bridges Built By Ondo State Govt by musiwa25: 6:58am On May 01, 2013
I have show you 5 bridge , so i dont know why you people make so much noise.
Re: 4 years: What Wrong With You People, Bridges Built By Ondo State Govt by musiwa25: 5:23am On May 03, 2013
grin
Re: 4 years: What Wrong With You People, Bridges Built By Ondo State Govt by musiwa25: 5:31am On May 03, 2013
Re: 4 years: What Wrong With You People, Bridges Built By Ondo State Govt by musiwa25: 5:31am On May 03, 2013
Re: 4 years: What Wrong With You People, Bridges Built By Ondo State Govt by musiwa25: 5:43am On May 03, 2013
Re: 4 years: What Wrong With You People, Bridges Built By Ondo State Govt by musiwa25: 5:44am On May 03, 2013
Re: 4 years: What Wrong With You People, Bridges Built By Ondo State Govt by musiwa25: 5:45am On May 03, 2013
Re: 4 years: What Wrong With You People, Bridges Built By Ondo State Govt by musiwa25: 5:46am On May 03, 2013
Re: 4 years: What Wrong With You People, Bridges Built By Ondo State Govt by vizboy(m): 7:04am On May 03, 2013
@ musiwa no mind them.
Ehn back to topic and your point is?
Re: 4 years: What Wrong With You People, Bridges Built By Ondo State Govt by baynix(m): 7:54am On May 03, 2013
Musiwa Abi Wetin Be Ur Lame?

Dat Ur Last Video Is School Of Environmental (SET Building) At FUTA!!

U Are Really High On Menstrual Blood Aswear!! undecided undecided
Re: 4 years: What Wrong With You People, Bridges Built By Ondo State Govt by Woodpecker(m): 9:20am On May 03, 2013
baynix: Musiwa Abi Wetin Be Ur Lame?

Dat Ur Last Video Is School Of Environmental (SET Building) At FUTA!!

U Are Really High On Menstrual Blood Aswear!! undecided undecided
Don't mind him, FUTA is a federal school so GEJ should be hailed
*this musiwa guy sef dey kolo no be small*
Re: 4 years: What Wrong With You People, Bridges Built By Ondo State Govt by musiwa27: 3:52pm On May 11, 2013
why will that , did he built it. you can see project , he as refuse to send money not completed.

[img]http://4.bp..com/-qPgplc1AI-Y/T9CWMf5bABI/AAAAAAAAAa4/QHTjhrlg1VA/s1600/okitipupa+mega+school.JPG[/img]
Re: 4 years: What Wrong With You People, Bridges Built By Ondo State Govt by bokohalal(m): 4:10pm On May 11, 2013
Oga musiwa,I hail o. So, what is it about Ondo State bridges? Wetin do the bridge?
Re: 4 years: What Wrong With You People, Bridges Built By Ondo State Govt by musiwa27: 4:15pm On May 11, 2013
ve

what i am trying to show is that state have more project than goodluck jonathan.. who collect 54% of the revenue.. within the same period
Re: 4 years: What Wrong With You People, Bridges Built By Ondo State Govt by OmoTier1(m): 5:43pm On May 11, 2013
musiwa27: ve

what i am trying to show is that state have more project than goodluck jonathan.. who collect 54% of the revenue.. within the same period
Bro, I hail oh.... This statement nah Him we call the tori of all the matter cool
Re: 4 years: What Wrong With You People, Bridges Built By Ondo State Govt by musiwa27: 7:20pm On May 11, 2013
the number of stadium built by state. which collect 20% is more than 17 stadiums compare with abuja which collect 54%. abuja built just 1 stadium in 16 years.

you can see the need to cancel the govt in abuja. the govt in abuja is not good for the development of nigeria.

so you can see the need to stop the project call abuja and return back to the pre independent agreement.

state (24%) built 17 stadium to federal (54%) built 1 stadium in 16 years..

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Wins In Ondo State / Man Had Sex With Dead Woman's Body Before Hacking Her Into Pieces (photos) / Nigerian Woman, 76, And Daughter, 35, Caught With Heroine At Uganda Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.