Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,584 members, 7,892,417 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 11:23 AM

Where Do You Think You Will Be If The Lord Jesus Christ Is To Come Now? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Do You Think You Will Be If The Lord Jesus Christ Is To Come Now? (492 Views)

An Urgent Message From The Lord Jesus: “i Am Coming!” (part Ix) / Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God / The Anti Christ Is Tb Joshua Pls Beware (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Do You Think You Will Be If The Lord Jesus Christ Is To Come Now? by karoenajemo(m): 6:42am On May 01, 2013
We are but tenants in this world,and as a tenant you must surely pack out of that house which you are living in one day.My question is quiet simple and straight forward which in other words can also be ''where will you spend your eternity?''.Brethrens be wise,repent for the kingdom of God is at hand.Come out from your sins.Do not
compromise your faith with the things of this world.Brethren I would advice that whenever we are being condemned by our conscience over anything we should lay it off and concentrate on our salvation.Remember that the bible has told us to lay aside every weight and stop every sin in our lives through the help of Jesus.My reasons for saying this is that on that day of christ many will depart from christ due to little things that they never thought to be sinful.Remember it was said in matthew that the time Jesus will come he will tell many to depart from him,now have you ever asked yourself why is it that those qualifications mention by those people could not take them to heaven.It is quiet simple,it was because of their little sins and secret faults.All i will advice you to do is to repent,then pray to the lord telling him that whatsoever that will take you away from his kingdom he should take it away and on your own work out your salvation.May God see us through in the path of rig hteousness in Jesus name.Amen. Read galatians 5:19-23 and before reading pray for understanding and guidance from the holy ghost.Always read your bible.

(1) (Reply)

The Power Of Tongue....... / How To Carry Loved Ones With Ur Faith / Simple Argument Debunking All Anony's Premises Once And For All.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.