Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,354 members, 7,920,334 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 02:20 AM

I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi (15737 Views)

My Dad Wishes Me Death, Please Help / My Dad Often Gets Unclad In The House And I Don't Lyk It / See What My Dad Found In His Food (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by hantayo(f): 6:10pm On May 01, 2008
Oh, I almost forgot to add, Goodluck to u Hantayo. I hope all your efforts pay off ultimately. To Inky, if you are still viewing this thread, my prayers are with you and I hope you finally hook up with your dad. God bless u.

Thank you Reptyle.

Hantayo I'm still keeping tab of this thread because I can't wait to rejoice with you.

Thanks Truequest.

I just wanted to take a moment to say to all of those who are praying and wishing us well, we thank you. Your support is really appreciated. I know it's just a matter of time before Emeka Jr. checks in and finds out that we've all been waiting for him.
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by mamaput(f): 7:40pm On May 01, 2008
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=60277.msg1209422#msg1209422

in this trend he says he is living in Holland
but on the first page of this trend he says Belgium.

well i hope this is not bettyboo part 2
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by sheniqua: 11:33pm On May 01, 2008
The boy has disappeared kpa kpa
I believed him initially,now I'm beginning to smell a rat!
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by Radiant(f): 12:46am On May 02, 2008
Insult or no insult I think he should have popped in to see what's up if he was really serious.

Sick of trying so hard to believe this whole story.
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by hantayo(f): 2:49am On May 02, 2008
The boy has disappeared kpa kpa
I believed him initially,now I'm beginning to smell a rat!

Insult or no insult I think he should have popped in to see what's up if he was really serious.

Sick of trying so hard to believe this whole story.

I know it seems hard to believe, but I'm telling you it's all true. He's a young boy. I'm sure he was quite intimidated and probably discouraged. He'll be back.
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by Truequest(m): 4:05pm On May 02, 2008
hantayo:

I know it seems hard to believe, but I'm telling you it's all true. He's a young boy. I'm sure he was quite intimidated and probably discouraged. He'll be back.

Please don't give up on seun keep mailing him. I believe he will consider and release the e-mail address to you. If you have mailed before mail again and keep appealing to him.
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by hantayo(f): 4:21pm On May 02, 2008
Please don't give up on seun keep mailing him. I believe he will consider and release the e-mail address to you. If you have mailed before mail again and keep appealing to him.

I actually did receive a very brief reply from Seun. He just said that my story was unique and seemed to be sceptical about why I would be anxious to reconnect my husband with his children from another woman. I wrote him back and explained that I love my husband and want to do what would make him happy and also that Jr's mother was someone in his past and I don't feel threatened by her at all. Anyway, I'm waiting to hear something again from him. I'm praying he will help us. Anyway, I don't really need him to give me Jr's private email address. He could give Jr. my email address or just direct Jr. to come back and check the thread. Just anything to get Jr's attention. I remain hopeful about the whole situation. I know it will end well.
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by Inky: 6:39pm On May 04, 2008
[b][/b]hello everybody,

Today is my lucky day because my mother received a email from Seun and she said to me that my father and his great wife is looking for me. I was not allowed to visit the forum anymore from my mother because nobody believed my story but thank God the the wife from my father believed me. Yes my dad called me amyboy when I was little and he showd a picture from me and my sister as well.

I send them also two pictures from me and I will also show them here.

Well, as you can see did I really not lie; i only looked for my dad.

Bey to everybody, emeka

Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by aloib(f): 7:04pm On May 04, 2008
Inky:

[b][/b]hello everybody,

Today is my lucky day because my mother received a email from Seun and she said to me that my father and his great wife is looking for me. I was not allowed to visit the forum anymore from my mother because nobody believed my story but thank God the the wife from my father believed me. Yes my dad called me amyboy when I was little and he showd a picture from me and my sister as well.

I send them also two pictures from me and I will also show them here.

Well, as you can see did I really not lie; i only looked for my dad.

Bey to everybody, emeka

awwwww aint u such a cutie pie, kiss kiss
good thing ure now in contact with ur dad mwahh
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by bigbumper(f): 7:20pm On May 04, 2008
Congratulations Emeka kiss.

@ all naysayers

So de tan abi ko tan. Is it finished or is there more you want to add?
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by hantayo(f): 7:27pm On May 04, 2008
I just came from church to see that our boy has finally returned to the thread. Praise the Lord. We are so happy. Praise the Lord. God is good all the time. Look at these two well grown beautiful children. They are a credit to their mother.
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by Radiant(f): 7:32pm On May 04, 2008
WOW!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Wish you all a happy life. Wow! This is some great news. Hantayo, God bless your heart. Emeka, you the man to have insisted on looking for your dad. kiss

Seun, thumbs up!! cheesy
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by Inky: 7:45pm On May 04, 2008
Thank you very much-

But there is one thing I would like to ask: please if somebody ask for help and they are saying always that they are not telling a story but saying the truth than please believe that person because some people one this forum really hurted me by what they said to me and thatĀ“s why my mother did not allowed me to visit the forum again for a long time. cry

Thank you for all the people whom believed me. greeting Emeka and EziNne. smiley
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by Inky: 7:49pm On May 04, 2008
Oh I forgot:

THANK YOU SEUN FOR SENDING THAT EMAIL TO MY MOTHERS EMAILADRESS!!!! wink
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by hantayo(f): 7:51pm On May 04, 2008
Emeka Jr. Your daddy is here now to talk to you.
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by hantayo(f): 7:52pm On May 04, 2008
Emeka and EzinNe your father want you to call him right right now. We will send his phone number to your email address right now. Please please please call him before he breaks up all the furniture in his excitement. cheesy
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by Inky: 8:01pm On May 04, 2008
hello dad, it is me "Emyboy". It is really a long time ago but as you saw i did not forget you. How are you? I have send you a email because mamma said that it is really ok. She is also doing fine. I am very happy to have such a nice stephmother like your wife!!!! she really did believe me althought eveybody saw me as a lying child.

I showd my mother the picture with your wife and she said that it was you. She greet the both of you and want also to thank you for believing me. But she will send your wife also a mail!!!

I will call you later, love Emeka and EziNne Bleep
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by hantayo(f): 8:06pm On May 04, 2008
Emeka this is daddy now. i miss you nguys so much emyboy, i wish i can call you and your sister now and speek to you for the first time after so many yrs
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by Inky: 8:07pm On May 04, 2008
Daddy, I have send you a mail with my telephonenumber.
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by hantayo(f): 8:51pm On May 04, 2008
This is just to everyone who doubted us and supported us and prayed for us and especially to Seun. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Emeka Sr has spoken by phone with both the children and also their mother by phone. They were all so happy to talk again after all these years. The children are so impressive with their maturity and respectfulness. We are so happy. God is so good!
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by Radiant(f): 8:55pm On May 04, 2008
Awww cry cheesy cry cheesy cry this is so touching.

Emeka Sr, glad to see you around.
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by FemiATL: 11:06pm On May 04, 2008
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by PLAYETTE(f): 3:00am On May 05, 2008
@ INKY and Hantayo,

I followed this thread from the beginning to the end, and I am very happy for the way things have turned out for you,
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by sheniqua: 3:10am On May 05, 2008
This is so amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what abeautiful ending.
[b]But please Emeka Snr,I take God beg you
Now that you've found theseĀ  kids,don't ever break their hearts again.[/b]It was much easier for you to find them than they to find you but they had to go all these years without a father.

This is your second chance to do what's right.
Please don't blow it.
Nwoke oma,nwanne m
Chukwu gozie gi gozie kwa nwunye gi Hantayo.
Ezi nwanyi k'obu.
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by mamaput(f): 8:11am On May 05, 2008
all good things happen on a sunday.
thankgod am not a profiler
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by bionic: 9:16am On May 05, 2008
@ow11
it appears u arte daft or u have nothing to say.
must we be mean to ple or since when did meaniness and nastiness become a criteria for nairaland membership.
daft you rae cos, grammatical error is not synonymous to Nigerians, cos if u knwe any better, alot of foreign pips esp those neglish speaking countries are awful speller and poor writers.
i tot i inforn u, so u spare us ur sarcasm
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by tyna1(f): 10:36am On May 05, 2008
Ok end of drama.Goodluck in your new found family.
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by aloib(f): 12:16pm On May 05, 2008
lol, emeka snr
una no go kill pesin one day sha, lol
lol at someone posting bbc news, walahi, u guys r crazy
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by Truequest(m): 1:55pm On May 05, 2008
I just came from church to see that our boy has finally returned to the thread. Praise the Lord. We are so happy. Praise the Lord. God is good all the time. Look at these two well grown beautiful children. They are a credit to their mother.

Waooooooo! I've been out this thread for a while, only to come back and see Emeka jr's words in red.
What a happy ending, Indeed nothing wins like strong faith in God. Hantayo [/b]you are out of this world.
You crisis management is excellent, You seem to have good words for everyone. Without doubt but for
your maturity and doggedness maybe the story would have been different. In evetual reunion with the
kids please remain a mother they will remain proud of even as you have demonstrated here.
Thanks for allowing God use you, remain blessed.

To [b]Emeka jr
you are a great young man, I also saw the Nigerian spirit in you; by this I our never say die
attitude. we don't give up easily, keep it up, forgive your dad, who from what I read felt bad not being
around you and your sister.
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by hantayo(f): 3:54pm On May 05, 2008
Waooooooo! I've been out this thread for a while, only to come back and see Emeka jr's words in red.
What a happy ending, Indeed nothing wins like strong faith in God. Hantayo you are out of this world.
You crisis management is excellent, You seem to have good words for everyone. Without doubt but for
your maturity and doggedness maybe the story would have been different. In evetual reunion with the
kids please remain a mother they will remain proud of even as you have demonstrated here.
Thanks for allowing God use you, remain blessed.

To Emeka jr you are a great young man, I also saw the Nigerian spirit in you; by this I our never say die
attitude. we don't give up easily, keep it up, forgive your dad, who from what I read felt bad not being
around you and your sister.

I humbly thank you for your kind words sir. It has been my prayer in this for God to use me to bless my family (including my step-family).
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by brownbonno(m): 6:29pm On May 05, 2008
Emeka Jnr,you are a true Nigerian.
I am happy it all end well,it won;t have been better.
Happy reunion and God bless.
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by Gamine(f): 8:48pm On May 05, 2008
Tears in my eyes cry cry

Its great to know good can come out of nairaland

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11)

Sad Facts About Modern Family Life / 10 Reasons Not To Get A Divorce - Read & Have A Rethink / How Are Nigerian Weddings Funded?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.