Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,886 members, 7,931,088 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 04:08 PM

Somalis----are we not great - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Somalis----are we not great (37425 Views)

Is God Not Great / Allah Is Not Great. / God / Jesus Is Not Great (or Cannot Do Greater Things Than Humans) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Re: Somalis----are we not great by Godogwu: 4:17pm On May 01, 2013
somalia9:

no i live in minneapolis, do you live in ohio?

Nope.... Used to go to OSU and my mum has a buisness there so we have a house there. But yea, there are a lot of somali's there..... Mostly refugees and sorts...
Re: Somalis----are we not great by somalia9: 4:20pm On May 01, 2013
Godogwu:

Nope.... Used to go to OSU and my mum has a buisness there so we have a house there. But yea, there are a lot of somali's there..... Mostly refugees and sorts...

nothing wrong with being a refugee, at least we left our country because of a lack of security and now we are slowy going back, but why would you guys come here? lol

by the way the last picture of good luck jonathan and the gorilla comparison, was uncalled for and i truly apologize to the gorilla for the comparison as at least he has evolved to climb trees.
Re: Somalis----are we not great by OlufemiAbbey(m): 4:20pm On May 01, 2013
"My bible? Do think all naira landers believe the bible? Well i dont! Fook the bible and religion

I dont steal from fellow humans, just joking! But i do not believe in a paradise to be nice to my fellow humans

I love everyone around me.....that is what life is about."

There is more to human soul that meets the eye.

1 Like

Re: Somalis----are we not great by somalia9: 4:21pm On May 01, 2013
everyone loves drama these days. How did a religion thread turn into this i will never know. cheesy

Re: Somalis----are we not great by Godogwu: 4:22pm On May 01, 2013
somalia9:

true, cause poor countries recover.

i wouldnt want to look like a nigerian for the simple fact that i have a history and my people dont look like gorillas

Very mature....
Not to brag but a Nigerian was the first black person to win te miss world, i don't think any Somali has gotten such a title for their "over-hyped" beauty.
Re: Somalis----are we not great by Nobody: 4:22pm On May 01, 2013
someone please differentiate

somali

abokis

Re: Somalis----are we not great by somalia9: 4:24pm On May 01, 2013
Godogwu:

Very mature....
Not to brag but a Nigerian was the first black person to win te miss world, i don't think any Somali has gotten such a title for their "over-hyped" beauty.

somali model iman was the first african to be on the vogue and the first and most famous african super model. Somalia has the highest per capital supermodels, even though its only 12 million people.....we got more than 3 dozen super models all across Europe and north america.

by the way our somali super models have their real hair not a weave lol
Re: Somalis----are we not great by somalia9: 4:25pm On May 01, 2013
9jadelta: someone please differentiate

somali

abokis

[img]https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS4byQhe3Bk8-Smi7BRpD5YNjslhQY84q6LB3BeS9-x0mQtfwFj5A[/img]

these people have had a rough life and havent had proper meals in months and still they are more natural and beutiful than any nigerian wearing weave
Re: Somalis----are we not great by Nobody: 4:26pm On May 01, 2013
somalia9:

these people have had a rough life and havent had proper meals in months and still they are more natural and beutiful than any nigerian wearing weave
same with the abokis i posted oh ye bloody arab wannabe
Re: Somalis----are we not great by Nobody: 4:27pm On May 01, 2013
somalia9:

somali model iman was the first african to be on the vogue and the first and most famous african super model. Somalia has the highest per capital supermodels, even though its only 12 million people.....we got more than 3 dozen super models all across Europe and north america.

See the liar?

Anything to promote your dead country.

See the baboon of a model he is touting (notice the forehead)

[img]http://www4.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Iman+Invisible+Beauty+Sponsored+LVMH+Moet+TWC-eBgHG7kl.jpg[/img]
Re: Somalis----are we not great by somalia9: 4:27pm On May 01, 2013
beuty is natural, it cant be bought, if only blacks figured out that buying weaves doesnt make you beautiful

i pray for my people, at least we dont look like gorillas

Re: Somalis----are we not great by Godogwu: 4:28pm On May 01, 2013
somalia9:

nothing wrong with being a refugee, at least we left our country because of a lack of security and now we are slowy going back, but why would you guys come here? lol

by the way the last picture of good luck jonathan and the gorilla comparison, was uncalled for and i truly apologize to the gorilla for the comparison as at least he has evolved to climb trees.

LOL funny guy,

Well like i said, i don't live in the US.... Just go to school here and we have a house here cos my mother is often here for her buisness and other things.

Nahh there's nothing wrong with being a refugee, nothing atall..... Aii g
Re: Somalis----are we not great by nl1stmadmann: 4:28pm On May 01, 2013
[size=28pt]YAMINA PALAKALAMA SAULIOKIMASHITUKUALA lipsrsealed[/size]
Re: Somalis----are we not great by somalia9: 4:30pm On May 01, 2013
Logicboy03:

See the liar?

Anything to promote your dead country.

See the baboon of a model he is touting (notice the forehead)

[img]http://www4.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Iman+Invisible+Beauty+Sponsored+LVMH+Moet+TWC-eBgHG7kl.jpg[/img]

shes in her fifties, and you wanna compare beauty, how sad.....lmao

look at these young somali models, real hair by the way, too bad blacks cant say that. lol

Re: Somalis----are we not great by Godogwu: 4:32pm On May 01, 2013
somalia9:

Oh yea?, seen.... Every model uses extensions at some point in their career. Now I'm sure the Most beautiful girl in the world is ranked higher than any vogue thing and yea its more of your face, body, attitude and character than it is your hair.
Re: Somalis----are we not great by somalia9: 4:32pm On May 01, 2013
somali women

Re: Somalis----are we not great by Nobody: 4:34pm On May 01, 2013
somalia9:

true, cause poor countries recover.

i wouldnt want to look like a nigerian for the simple fact that i have a history and my people dont look like gorillas

You have be yearning for attention. You found it,hope you are happy now.
Re: Somalis----are we not great by bobbyL(m): 4:35pm On May 01, 2013
THREAD DERAILED.
Can we still salvage this thread from this brazen Somali defender/derailer.
Mr Somalia, we don hear. Can you keep nairaland peaceful? Or you want to make it the Somaliland of cyberspace (thinking cyber colonialism and conquest). Thank you.
Re: Somalis----are we not great by somalia9: 4:35pm On May 01, 2013
Godogwu:

Oh yea?, seen.... Every model uses extensions at some point in their career. Now I'm sure the Most beautiful girl in the world is ranked higher than any vogue thing and yea its more of your face, body, attitude and character than it is your hair.

am sure somali women dye their hair, but somalis got nice long hair, and are known for that.

their was even a debate as why why the main stream media was choosing super models from ethiopian and somalia, and they concluded it was because they like women who had european features and long hair in brown skin......i remember it caused some uproar in the black community as all most all the models are from ethiopia and somalia now....

Re: Somalis----are we not great by Fexydurn(m): 4:36pm On May 01, 2013
ifeness: What about accumulating a lot of speed and illegal parking tickets? Oops yahweh did not remember that!
neither did allah even after mohammed took 40days expo from the bible in the name of revelation in the cave

1 Like

Re: Somalis----are we not great by PENMIGHT(m): 4:36pm On May 01, 2013
somalia9: So what does the Bible tell us?

-Who should we kill? ?

Homosexuals (Lev.20:13, Rom.1:26-32)
Adulterers (Lev.20:10, Deut.22:22)
Disobedient children (Deut.21:20-21, Lev.20:9, Exod.21:15)
Women who are not virgins on their wedding night (Deut.22:13-21)
All non-Christians (parable told by Christ - Luke.19:27)
Those accused of wickedness by at least two people (Deut.17:2-7)
Anyone who works on the Sabbath (Exod.35:2-3, Num.15:32-6) (not even to kindle a fire, and no exclusion for ambulance drivers)
Women

It is shameful for a woman to speak in church (1Cor.14:34-5)
A man must OK his wife´s words if they are to have force (Num.30:cool
A woman must not teach or hold authority over a man (1Tim.2:12)
Lot saves the messengers from the men of Sodom by offering up his virgin daughters to ´do to them as you please´ (Gen.19:cool Kill every woman who has slept with a man, but save for yourself every girl who has never slept with a man (Moses - Num.31:17-cool
Slavery

God supports slavery (Lev.25:44-6, Exod.21:2-8, Eph.6:5, Col.3:22)
Instructions on how to sell your daughter as a slave (Exod.21:7-cool
When to give your slaves severe or light beatings (Luke.12:42-cool
OK to beat slaves only if they don´t die within 2 days (Exod.21:20-1)
How to mark your slave: drive an awl through its ear (Deut.15:17)
Marriage

It´s best if all people remain unmarried. Marriage is a lesser-of-two-evils compromise for Christians too weak to resist their sexual urges, for it is better to marry than to burn. (Paul - 1Cor.7:1-2, 8-9, 25-6, 38)
The rapist of an unwed woman must buy her and make her his wife (apparently a far more 'holy' union than a genuine, loving same-sex relationship) - Deut.22:28-9
Justice

If a man suspects his wife of cheating he can serve her a cursed drink; if she becomes deformed, then that proves her guilt (Num.5:12-31)
42 children killed by bears for calling a prophet baldy (2King.2:23-4)
OK to beat your children with a rod - it won't kill them (Prov.23:13-4)
God commits, orders, or endorses every form of atrocity known to man (pretty much pick a page of the Old Testament at random)

Do the Old Testament laws still apply?

Every jot and tittle (Christ Matt.5:17-9)

Christ, what a role model!

Christ tells us we must hate our entire family, and even our own life, if we want to be one of His disciples (Luke.14:26)
Those who abandon their families will be rewarded (Matt.19:29)
´For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother... And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.´ (Christ - Matt.10:35-6)
I came not to send peace, but a sword (Christ - Matt.10:34)
If you don´t have a sword, sell your clothes to buy one (Luke.22:36)
Curses fig tree for not bearing fruit in off-season (Mark.11:12-4, 20-1)
Didn´t want to help girl because she was a ´dog´ gentile (Matt.15:22-cool
Revealing,amazingly though.
Re: Somalis----are we not great by somalia9: 4:37pm On May 01, 2013
bobby.L:
THREAD DERAILED.
Mr Somalia, we don hear. Can you keep nairaland peaceful? Or you want to make it the Somaliland of cyberspace (thinking cyber colonialism and conquest). Thank you.

am the one who created this thread.
Re: Somalis----are we not great by Nobody: 4:37pm On May 01, 2013
somalia9:

is that your last line, when you could go no where with all those people watching you.

let me guess , you were gonna post some pictures of fulanis to say not all nigerians wear fake hair and have short stature with wide lips and a big nose, i play these games all day, i trolls you peoples cause i know your every move....

its like the five stages of grief

1. you deny we are somalis and you call us black/ denial

2. you fight us and call us black and say your religion, culture, language, ethnicity dont matter...just call yourself black/ anger

3. please just say your black/ bargaining

4. dont be a arab wannabe/ denial

5. fine whatever/ acceptance
dude stop ranting! u want people to believe west Africans are bantu (negroes that only worship the west) cos they dont speak their languages or worship their gods when u are a nothing but the same bantu that worship other people's god and speaks other people's language. am human being and i cant let anyone define who i am. if u like call be black or white i dont care, u can call me bantu all u want. but if u want to call other people all sorta names or make fun of their history. make sure urs is perfect and not a victim of the same kinda history simple
Re: Somalis----are we not great by somalia9: 4:38pm On May 01, 2013
THIS HAS ALWAYS BEEN A SOMALI THREAD, READ THE TITLE PLZ.....NIGERIANS CANT READ I SWEAR grin
bobby.L:
THREAD DERAILED.
Re: Somalis----are we not great by somalia9: 4:40pm On May 01, 2013
ALL THESE PEOPLE WANTING TO TALK ABOUT SOMALIS, THE OBSESSION YET STILL CONTINUES. cheesy

Re: Somalis----are we not great by deSika(m): 4:40pm On May 01, 2013
may i submit that you rename this thread "how somalis look"
or better still
"Somalis are not arabs they are Somalis"
or
"The beauty of Somalis and their dna"

SMH SMH SMH

1 Like

Re: Somalis----are we not great by Godogwu: 4:40pm On May 01, 2013
somalia9:

am sure somali women dye their hair, but somalis got nice long hair, and are known for that.

their was even a debate as why why the main stream media was choosing super models from ethiopian and somalia, and they concluded it was because they like women who had european features and long hair in brown skin......i remember it caused some uproar in the black community as all most all the models are from ethiopia and somalia now....

Aii, that's good for you..... I guess
Re: Somalis----are we not great by Nobody: 4:41pm On May 01, 2013
somalia9: THIS HAS ALWAYS BEEN A SOMALI THREAD, READ THE TITLE PLZ.....NIGERIANS CANT READ I SWEAR grin
dude why did u change the tittle and the topic? u are really messed up. am ouuta here

1 Like

Re: Somalis----are we not great by somalia9: 4:42pm On May 01, 2013
9jadelta: dude why did u change the tittle and the topic? u are really messed up. am ouuta here

i dont know what you are talking about, but you are obsessed with my people, you need to lay off.
Re: Somalis----are we not great by Nobody: 4:42pm On May 01, 2013
somalia9:

Aint the blacks your ancestors? You and your somali camp are a offshoot of the Black ancestors.....only difference is you mixed the the Arab slave masters
Re: Somalis----are we not great by somalia9: 4:44pm On May 01, 2013
ifeness:

Aint the blacks your ancestors? You and your somali camp are a offshoot of the Black ancestors.....only difference is you mixed the the Arab slave masters

you need history 101, humanity started in ethiopia.

whatever school your going to has done you wrong, is it one of those afrocentric schools that teaches you stuff like egyptians were black, nigerians are from arabia. lol
Re: Somalis----are we not great by somalia9: 4:47pm On May 01, 2013
folks, i think this is the thread you were looking for

https://www.nairaland.com/1276100/76-sins-bible-penalties

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

I Want To Leave My Father's Deeper Life Church. Is It Right? - Pastor's Daughter / Prophet Odumeje Buys His Wife A New Car (Video) / CAN Declares Support For Fr Mbaka’s Prophecy On Buhari, Dankwambo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.