Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,968 members, 7,873,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:07 AM

Only One Month To Live! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Only One Month To Live! (877 Views)

Man Disappeared Just A Month To His Wedding (photo) / How To Live With a contentious woman / Can You Allow Your Child To Live With Another Person? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only One Month To Live! by coolier(f): 1:05pm On Apr 15, 2008
How would you react to news like that?
Re: Only One Month To Live! by Scopium: 2:57pm On Apr 15, 2008
[size=13pt]Just the way I reacted to this thread. Anything can happen. Expected the unexpected[/size]
Re: Only One Month To Live! by krisunion: 3:29pm On Apr 15, 2008
Somebody once advised; Live each day as if it were to be your last; The long and short of it is that one should live prepared.
As a Christian, I won't want to believe the quote, 'expect the unexpected'. I believe only the best is good enough for me. And the best is that which God wills for me. B'cos anything outside God's will may lead me to the point of "had I known".
Phillippians 4.8 summarises it all. this passage shows us where our minds should dwell on- whateveri s lovely, excellent, has virtue, etc.
So lets live well, relate well with our fellow beings and above all, "do unto others what you will want them to do unto you. the world is still sweet sha!
Re: Only One Month To Live! by iice(f): 4:39pm On Apr 15, 2008
@Topic. . .
Well best be narrowing down my bucket list

(1) (Reply)

Would You Build A House For Your To Be Father- Inlaw? / If Your Mother/father Rejected You From Birth Unto Death: / Sleepless Nights:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.