Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,362 members, 7,910,851 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 06:12 PM

I Need Solution To My Oily Face Pls Help! - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / I Need Solution To My Oily Face Pls Help! (2884 Views)

I Have Black Spots On My Face, Pls Help! / Skin Care Tips For An Oily Face / Foundation-which Is Better On Oily Skin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Solution To My Oily Face Pls Help! by nanauju(f): 11:22am On May 01, 2013
I have an oily face. I'v tried all kind of cleansers, scrubs, etc that have alcohol content, but it doesn't seem to have helped. Pls advices are welcomed. Thanks
Re: I Need Solution To My Oily Face Pls Help! by tinuolababy(f): 11:54am On May 01, 2013
I have an oily face too.I wash my face @ least twice a day and I use Neutrogena cleanser.
Re: I Need Solution To My Oily Face Pls Help! by aijaydiva(f): 1:52pm On May 01, 2013
Using cleansers for oily skin @least 2 times daily would help u a great deal. Other thing that cld help u include steaming ur face once in a while, using liquid foundation instead of cream type and exfoliation. Eating oil free foods is also one to consider
Re: I Need Solution To My Oily Face Pls Help! by anneduke: 4:03pm On May 01, 2013
why? what you need is in your kitchen. make an egg mask and apply it on your face.
separate the egg white from the yolk.
clean your face with warm water to open facial pores.then massage face with egg white.wash out after 30mins and apply the yolk to moisturise. also wash out after 20mins with cold water to close pores.
Re: I Need Solution To My Oily Face Pls Help! by Naddiesmakeover: 6:20pm On May 01, 2013
Honey helps as well!! Helps to reduce the enlarged pores where oil emitte from.. Just make sure your face is washed, apply honey on it, leave for few hours and wash off..
Quite cheap and natural, helps to fight against pimple as well.. It worked for me..
Fresh lime is another
Re: I Need Solution To My Oily Face Pls Help! by easterbabe(f): 8:19pm On May 01, 2013
Believe me, oil is all you need to remedy this. try the oil cleansing method, google -OCM.
Re: I Need Solution To My Oily Face Pls Help! by Dfirstlady(f): 8:04am On May 02, 2013
Please, STOP using cleansers that contain ALCOHOL. Alcohol makes ur face produce more oil. Itz like dis: Our face naturally produces oil, for itz own protection. For a person wiv oily skin, d face "over-produces" these oils. Now when u use cleansers wiv alcohol content, it dries out ur face. U will indeed notice dat ur face is dry (for a while). The face will be forced to produce MORE oil to protect itself. So alcohol, instead of solving d problem, adds to it! Plz bear in mind dat an oily face might be embarrassing buh it'z much better than a dry one. Use products containing SALICYLIC ACID instead (facial scrubs-St. Ives apricot scrub- works 4 me, Stridex pads to clean ur face etc...all alcohol free)
Dnt over wash ur face.
Drink lotz of water.
And be realistic and patient.
All d best to ya.
Re: I Need Solution To My Oily Face Pls Help! by Ovems(f): 1:11pm On May 02, 2013
I used To have ComBo skin.it was really becoming frustrating coS I tried everything and they all didn't woRk. Some Worked at First then stopped working after several use. I read about using lemon juice on the face. Decided to try it and I'm 'hooked'. I use it everyday, and I'm LovinG my skin. It fadeS acne Scars, Shrinks pimples and aCne,eXfoliates, brightens and reduceS pore size. Just give it a try, U just might like it
Re: I Need Solution To My Oily Face Pls Help! by anitank(f): 12:09am On May 03, 2013
Ovems: I used To have ComBo skin.it was really becoming frustrating coS I tried everything and they all didn't woRk. Some Worked at First then stopped working after several use. I read about using lemon juice on the face. Decided to try it and I'm 'hooked'. I use it everyday, and I'm LovinG my skin. It fadeS acne Scars, Shrinks pimples and aCne,eXfoliates, brightens and reduceS pore size. Just give it a try, U just might like it
how does this lemon juice work exactly. do u buy lemons and squeeze out d juice or.....?
Re: I Need Solution To My Oily Face Pls Help! by Ovems(f): 6:30pm On May 03, 2013
anitank:
how does this lemon juice work exactly. do u buy lemons and squeeze out d juice or.....?
Yes I buy the lemon from the market.I squeeze out the juice then use cottonwool to apply on my face, dat is after cleansing face using face towel and cleanser or with water.
I also cut it in two and rub the other half on my face, allow it to dry, rinse, then moisturize. It takes a little while to remove the spots, but the oil will be gone. Love to knw how it worked. pls Always use sunscreen wen u go out.
Re: I Need Solution To My Oily Face Pls Help! by anitank(f): 7:09am On May 04, 2013
^^^ok thanks. Sunscreen neva works for me tho as I am chocolate skinned and they never blend in. Even foundations with SPF don't work for me as my face gets way too oily so I don't use dem, just loose powder. Will try out the lemon juice and see how it goes smiley
Re: I Need Solution To My Oily Face Pls Help! by nanauju(f): 6:03pm On May 04, 2013
Thanks soooo much to u all. I will try out what's best for my face. Thanks once again
Re: I Need Solution To My Oily Face Pls Help! by nanauju(f): 6:06pm On May 04, 2013
anitank: ^^^ok thanks. Sunscreen neva works for me tho as I am chocolate skinned and they never blend in. Even foundations with SPF don't work for me as my face gets way too oily so I don't use dem, just loose powder. Will try out the lemon juice and see how it goes smiley
me too, it even made my whole skin including my face more oily

1 Like

Re: I Need Solution To My Oily Face Pls Help! by nanauju(f): 6:08pm On May 04, 2013
Dfirstlady: Please, STOP using cleansers that contain ALCOHOL. Alcohol makes ur face produce more oil. Itz like dis: Our face naturally produces oil, for itz own protection. For a person wiv oily skin, d face "over-produces" these oils. Now when u use cleansers wiv alcohol content, it dries out ur face. U will indeed notice dat ur face is dry (for a while). The face will be forced to produce MORE oil to protect itself. So alcohol, instead of solving d problem, adds to it! Plz bear in mind dat an oily face might be embarrassing buh it'z much better than a dry one. Use products containing SALICYLIC ACID instead (facial scrubs-St. Ives apricot scrub- works 4 me, Stridex pads to clean ur face etc...all alcohol free)
Dnt over wash ur face.
Drink lotz of water.
And be realistic and patient.
All d best to ya.
Thanks, point noted
Re: I Need Solution To My Oily Face Pls Help! by Nmeri17: 7:36pm On Mar 13, 2015
wow op is a walking bag of money and she doesn't even know it shocked sad my dia you don't need help o. just submit yourself to saji processing company. u have natural groundnut oil reserve in yo face mehn grin that's potential riches
Re: I Need Solution To My Oily Face Pls Help! by homesodear: 6:20am On Mar 17, 2015
ARE YOU READY TO?
• Have a fabulous and even skin tone?
• Get back your self esteem to do the things you always wanted to and wear the clothes you really wanted to wear?
• Finally release your beautiful, Flawless skin to the world?
• Get back your life, one that’s free from anxiety due to your skin?
Flawless Skin Managers say it’s time to get your skin back!
Register now for our April 17th -19th 2015 DIY Skin Lightening Class where you will rediscover your skin’s natural beauty safely and gently with our 3 DAY Classes.
Dates:
o Friday 17th April, (10:00am – 4pm)
o Saturday 18th April (10:00am – 4pm)
o Sunday 19th April (2pm -5pm)
Venue: The Wellness Place, 2nd Floor Buffalo House, 2 Allen, Ikeja Lagos
• Training materials will be provided by the trainer:
o Power Point Presentations
o Selected products to be used for training
• Light refreshment
• Expert Instructors
• Suitable for all who desire knowledge
• Convenient and Cosy learning environment
Details
For a 3 day period, participants will be trained on Skincare, Beauty and Wellness. DIY Course contents include:
• Introduction to Course, Skin Anatomy. Facials for different skin types(oily, normal, combination)
• Homemade Fruit Based Chemical Peels/How to do Chemical Peels
• Homemade Skin Lightening and Skin Maintenance creams. (Hydroquinone, Mercury and Steroids Free), Serums
• Dark Knuckles, Feet and Spots removal (Fast!)
• Spot lights on Skin care misconceptions.
• Business Training that generate financial and networking opportunities.
Participants must register for their Kits for the course duration. Certificates of participation will be given. Group Photography
First 20 to registers get a free gift! For registration details, Email Flawlessskinmanagers@gmail.com, Tel or WhatsApp 08034917464.
Re: I Need Solution To My Oily Face Pls Help! by ifyokwu(f): 4:19pm On Mar 02, 2017
Please after how many years come and tell us which one worked for u, naso u dey do, lol

(1) (Reply)

Wedding Hairstyles For The Naturalista / Latest Ankara Peplum Blouse Styles For Ladies 2021 / See The Luggage Of The United State's First Lady For Four Day Visit To The U.K.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.