Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,914 members, 7,966,397 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 01:51 PM

Hypocrisy In The Bible - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hypocrisy In The Bible (1470 Views)

Hypocrisy In The Church? / Why Is There So Much Hypocrisy In Christendom. / Sex & Hypocrisy In Christianity Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hypocrisy In The Bible by somalia5: 4:35am On May 05, 2013
kambo: so somali ur a devout muslim, who will make heaven wen u die right? Ur religion is a deception. Where u try to earn enough points to b acceptable to God. E.g prayg 5 times a day, doing alms, sacrificg ram. Yet ur quaran u abide by gives u know gaurantee of salvation. No muslim on his death bed is at peace abt eternity. Ur religion of peace vetoes blood shed Of those who dnt believe. A perfect model of intolerance. The bible is unequivcal on every crucial life question. Wherever a band of muslims ar d spirit of bloodshed presides.. U shd b workg hard to make islam upto date. World is tired of d so-called menace calld islam.

clearly you dont know any muslims...........i guess your rather comfortable with the idea that one man died for the sins of humanity.....so i guess heaven for you is guaranteed

i can understand why you wouldnt want to become a muslim, nothing is handed, its not like christianity where you can sin every day of the week except sunday
Re: Hypocrisy In The Bible by Nobody: 7:54am On May 05, 2013
somalia5:

clearly you dont know any muslims...........i guess your rather comfortable with the idea that one man died for the sins of humanity.....so i guess heaven for you is guaranteed

i can understand why you wouldnt want to become a muslim, nothing is handed, its not like christianity where you can sin every day of the week except sunday
Can you explain to us how islam defines her own sins?
Re: Hypocrisy In The Bible by kambo(m): 12:27pm On May 05, 2013
i cant bcome a muslim because ... My bible says my own goodness stinks b4 God only the righteousness of his Son is acceptable. So ur efforts to earn ur points wth God takes u no where. U and all muslims and all religious folks ar toilg in vain. Besides ur koran recognises Jesus as God!
Re: Hypocrisy In The Bible by Nobody: 12:32pm On May 05, 2013
kambo: i cant bcome a muslim because ... My bible says my own goodness stinks b4 God only the righteousness of his Son is acceptable. So ur efforts to earn ur points wth God takes u no where. U and all muslims and all religious folks ar toilg in vain. Besides ur koran recognises Jesus as God!

You are even more silly than somali5.
Re: Hypocrisy In The Bible by kambo(m): 12:39pm On May 05, 2013
@ above u hav nothg "logical" to say. Emotional slush doesnt count.
Re: Hypocrisy In The Bible by Nobody: 1:07pm On May 05, 2013
kambo: @ above u hav nothg "logical" to say. Emotional slush doesnt count.

lol.....the Jewish slave thinks he is better than the Arab slave.

Both of you are religious fools. Keep worshipping the religions of people who colonised your forefathers.

Tell me whether "Yaweh" or "Allah" are African gods and whether they had African prophets
Re: Hypocrisy In The Bible by PastorOluT(m): 3:20pm On May 05, 2013
@op
And you took your precious time just to show all the contradictions in the bible, for what purpose to discredit Christianity and make Islam look good? shocked

It shows where you are coming from and going

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Snake Look Like "Before Curse" / Is It A Sin To Get Pierced Or Tatooed? / The Biggest Scam Of All:pastor Creflo Dollar Will Get His $65 Million Luxury Jet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.