Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,779 members, 7,875,934 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:27 AM

Have You Heard Of "blazers" A Reality Show By Pat Utomi - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Have You Heard Of "blazers" A Reality Show By Pat Utomi (2382 Views)

Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" / Pat Attah's Many Women / Is Pat Attah Married to Nkiru Sylvanus? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Heard Of "blazers" A Reality Show By Pat Utomi by yicob(m): 1:48pm On Apr 15, 2008
I saw the launching on Silverbird and its all about bringing out the entrepreneural skills in youth. does anyone know how to be part of this reality show?
Re: Have You Heard Of "blazers" A Reality Show By Pat Utomi by Needlelady(f): 3:06am On Apr 16, 2008
I taught silverbird is Ben Bruce and not Utomi pat?
Re: Have You Heard Of "blazers" A Reality Show By Pat Utomi by Echeozo(m): 6:06am On Apr 16, 2008
'
Re: Have You Heard Of "blazers" A Reality Show By Pat Utomi by mailman: 7:44am On Apr 16, 2008
I like d idea.
Re: Have You Heard Of "blazers" A Reality Show By Pat Utomi by spikedcylinder: 7:40pm On Apr 16, 2008
Needlelady:

I taught silverbird is Ben Bruce and not Utomi pat?

The poster saw it launching on Silverbird Television i guess.
Re: Have You Heard Of "blazers" A Reality Show By Pat Utomi by Cawley: 8:10pm On Apr 16, 2008
Is it only all these apprentice and football shows. Nigeria doesnt have other fun shows ni?? Must everything be so serious?
Re: Have You Heard Of "blazers" A Reality Show By Pat Utomi by DisGuy: 11:47pm On Apr 17, 2008
Cawley:

Is it only all these apprentice and football shows. Nigeria doesnt have other fun shows ni?? Must everything be so serious?

true, Nigerians are known to be just serious people. we cant laugh at ourselves we must watch something that has 'value' undecided someone on the other thread complaining that an advert didn't teach any lesson undecided

anyway is this what Utomi has been reduced to? chei!!
Re: Have You Heard Of "blazers" A Reality Show By Pat Utomi by redsun(m): 3:05pm On Apr 18, 2008
Pat Utomi is a genius at any standard,another Richard Branson in the making.Everybody can do that.

Diversification.
Re: Have You Heard Of "blazers" A Reality Show By Pat Utomi by redsun(m): 4:50pm On Apr 18, 2008
He use to have a great fact revealing talk show on a.i.t,Patitos's gang.
Re: Have You Heard Of "blazers" A Reality Show By Pat Utomi by joshua234: 6:59am On May 08, 2008
what exactly is the program about? is it about showcasing the fashion trend of blazers? like there are some on www.zootoworld-ng.com

some one should pls enlighten me
Re: Have You Heard Of "blazers" A Reality Show By Pat Utomi by abujabooks(f): 11:58am On May 14, 2008
No.
Re: Have You Heard Of "blazers" A Reality Show By Pat Utomi by DisGuy: 5:44am On May 18, 2008
redsun:

He use to have a great fact revealing talk show on a.i.t,Patitos's gang.

nah that show was just for people to vent nothing really concrete, i use to hate and still hate the way
they quote 'the great american leader' or any other great this or that in all their sentence

they can't do without quoting this person or that person to make their point
and the one-to-one interview was as watery as it could get! whatever happened to real tough questions!
Re: Have You Heard Of "blazers" A Reality Show By Pat Utomi by EKINGO(m): 4:23pm On Jun 07, 2008
D GUY dey try sha,man go anytin to see money eat u knw

(1) (Reply)

Jurassic World Thread / One Room A Movie To Watch / Download Free Movies In HD Format Netnaija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.