Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,128 members, 7,880,527 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:10 PM

Oshiomhole Begged To Join PDP, But We Refused - Metuh - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Begged To Join PDP, But We Refused - Metuh (14398 Views)

Rivers: Why We Refused PDP Use Of Stadium For Presidential Rally / Why We Refused To Sell Cobra Helicopters To Nigeria - US / Ribadu Bows To Pressure, Set To Join PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole Begged To Join PDP, But We Refused - Metuh by Missonas(f): 6:11am On May 02, 2013
Childish talk!c metuh bragging lyk a kid

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Begged To Join PDP, But We Refused - Metuh by ewet: 6:13am On May 02, 2013
Judolisco: Let him join pdp maybe his taste wil change he is so stingy cant even buy reasonable cloth 4 himself
Does the hood make the monk in your obviously demented head.How does the cloth you wear determine your level of intelligence or leadership qualities.would you rather your gov spend all your monies wearing expensive babariga and outlandish accessories to look resplendent witout delivering anythng to his state or a zealous khaki wearing gov who has the interest of his people at heart.

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Begged To Join PDP, But We Refused - Metuh by anonimi: 6:33am On May 02, 2013
Missonas: Childish talk!c metuh bragging lyk a kid

Indeed very childish for someone who is supposed to be a lawyer.
No wonder PDP is having a hard time making a good impression on the populace despite the good work being done by a few of their elected PUBLIC SERVANTS including President Jonathan.
They have their work cut out for them over the next one year IF they want to exploit the obvious weakness of ACN, CPC, APGA etc in winning the heart & minds of the people.

They are obviously content sharing the Niger Delta oil revenue at the federal level and in the states they control in a thoughtless manner to bother doing the hardwork of REAL politics with the people as they pile ridicule upon ridicule to themselves.
Was it not the other day this same clueless Metuh said ACN is just as corrupt as PDP. Lie Muhammed would have put it much better without reference to his own party to further DEMONISE the other party in the minds of the people.

#NuffSaid

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Begged To Join PDP, But We Refused - Metuh by Osuman(m): 6:37am On May 02, 2013
Osho went to villa, and he had a private meeting with Jona and in process he claim that Edo state PDP are liability, and he also told the journalists what he have told Jona in the meeting. So Mr, Metuh is using that to defend the PDP. Ha ha ha, osho begging PDP for what?
Re: Oshiomhole Begged To Join PDP, But We Refused - Metuh by raytony: 6:49am On May 02, 2013
Metuh, Metuh, Metuh. How many times I call you?

Re: Oshiomhole Begged To Join PDP, But We Refused - Metuh by AdekunleBalogun: 7:05am On May 02, 2013
Billyonaire: What was GEJ even doing in this dusty room ? GEJ is humble to a fault. I cant be seen sitting on that dusty place.
Nah moon him for go sidown abi, if dat please is dust.... Metchwwwwwww.
Re: Oshiomhole Begged To Join PDP, But We Refused - Metuh by Nobody: 7:30am On May 02, 2013
Prof Corruption: GEJ and PDP were roundly defeated and disgraced in Edo grin grin grin grin grin

Shut the Bleep up. GEJ never wanted or tried to rig any election in edo state and that's why some PDP members are angry with him. If GEJ wanted to rig edo election who is Tinubu or oshimole to stop him, do you even understand the power a presidents weighs? All it takes is a simple call from aso rock to the inec chairman to announce PDP as the winner. So don't bring GEJ into this issue, I know that the man terrorises you in your dreams. Sorry for that
Re: Oshiomhole Begged To Join PDP, But We Refused - Metuh by windows8: 7:50am On May 02, 2013
Re: Oshiomhole Begged To Join PDP, But We Refused - Metuh by rush2mac(m): 7:59am On May 02, 2013
windows8: Hmm, I was in one of the occasions @ polaris hotel when pdp held a cactus meeting and oshiomole was in attendance seeking to gain the join the party and gain the governorship ticket and anenih made a joke out of him. Osho baba was disgraced but today he is the governor, politicians will ruin dis country.
Cactus indeed,bad belle indead!!!.is pdp a plant?
Re: Oshiomhole Begged To Join PDP, But We Refused - Metuh by Nobody: 8:01am On May 02, 2013
gboss4sure:

Shut the Bleep up. GEJ never wanted or tried to rig any election in edo state and that's why some PDP members are angry with him. If GEJ wanted to rig edo election who is Tinubu or oshimole to stop him, do you even understand the power a presidents weighs? All it takes is a simple call from aso rock to the inec chairman to announce PDP as the winner. So don't bring GEJ into this issue, I know that the man terrorises you in your dreams. Sorry for that
Stupid Comment. Why was Obasanjo unable to rig Lagos state election with a simple fone call as u claim? We all know how much Obasanjo hate Tinubu and yet he could not. Shut up your mouth. It is not very easy to rig out a very popular candidate. A candidate who have support from more than 90percent of his people!!! The president can only succeed if it was just about 60percent of the people that were supporting him.
Re: Oshiomhole Begged To Join PDP, But We Refused - Metuh by ebioloye1: 8:36am On May 02, 2013
PDP Una can lie oooooooooooooo
Re: Oshiomhole Begged To Join PDP, But We Refused - Metuh by Nobody: 8:38am On May 02, 2013
Comrade Governor responds to the 2-footed tackle grin

But in a swift reaction, the governor through his spokesman, Kasim Afegbua in a statement titled ‘OLISA “METUSELLA” VERBAL DIAORRHEA’ described the PDP mouthpiece as one suffering from hallucination. It reads:

Ordinarily, there wouldn’t have been any need to respond to the ranting of an under-classed PDP megaphone called by one ridiculous name as Olisa Metuh-sella, but for the price we owe history, this response becomes instructive. Why is it that when jobless politicians are at their wits end, they resort to blackmail, outright lies and falsehood to convey their message, no matter how churlish and outlandish. It is only a Party of rogues that can truly possess such dis-ingenuous traits to rake deliberate mud at their opponents to score cheap points. But thank God the people have become wiser and can read in-between the lines those who speak the truth and those who are gifted as liars.

“What could possibly be the attraction in a failed Party like PDP peopled by roguish politicians and very insincere political appointees with a knack for breaching the law? Why would anyone with training and antecedents of a Comrade Adams Oshiomhole’s distinctive characteristics be begging to be part of a political Party that is notoriously reputed to be master rigger of elections, with political chieftains bearing several dubious sobriquet like Mr. Fix It, Mr. Fix them? We think very strongly that rather than stand logic on its head, Olisa Metuh should have looked for a “decent” lie to convey his warped thoughts certainly not in this laughable and ridiculous fashion. How possibly could Governor Oshiomhole be a member of a Party as indiscipline as the PDP that has become a liability to Nigerians? Olisa Metuh should be man enough to tell the whole world the venue of the meetings where the Comrade Governor “begged” to be a member of the PDP and those who are in attendance. Otherwise, he should hide his head in shame for trying to sell blatant lies to the unsuspecting public.

“Having dealt severe blows to the PDP godfathers and their intemperate godsons in Edo State, rescuing the State from the conquistadorial grip of the inconsiderate business plunderers clothed in the labyrinth of political chieftains, Governor Oshiomhole deserves to be enlisted in the Hall of Fame as one who is making the impossible possible. The Eldorado status of Edo State today speaks for the wonderful leadership capacity and attributes of the Comrade Governor; an achievement that has continued to haunt the PDP and its beleaguered followers and chieftains. Metuh and his ilk, are yet to come out of their belligerent mindset of thinking that subversive godfathers dictate the tune of political engagement rather than popular choice by the people who are the true repository of power.

“The Comrade Governor has continued to be a beautiful bride to all and sundry. He will never be part of a rogue Party that has mis-managed the fortunes and opportunities of the country in very acquisitive manner by those who called themselves political chieftains and their cronies. When they cannot sustain intellectual argument, they resort to name-calling and brandishing outright lies. What a pity. The Comrade Governor is very, very pleased to be a member of the Action Congress of Nigeria and by extension the new APC; and will forever be grateful for having such a credible platform to display his unique leadership credentials. If the PDP is looking for a salesman like the Comrade Governor, they should formally apply rather than expressing its frustration in this dubious manner against a Comrade Governor that has continued to turn down its entreaties. We will come your way again.”

Source
Re: Oshiomhole Begged To Join PDP, But We Refused - Metuh by ebioloye1: 8:38am On May 02, 2013
PDP Una can lie oooooooooooo
Re: Oshiomhole Begged To Join PDP, But We Refused - Metuh by Nobody: 8:59am On May 02, 2013
Metuh is doing his job so am not surprised
Re: Oshiomhole Begged To Join PDP, But We Refused - Metuh by Nobody: 9:42am On May 02, 2013
emiye:

I am 99.999999999999999% sure, this is a lie.

The remaining 0.000000000000001% might just be that it is true. Anything can happen in Politics.
Re: Oshiomhole Begged To Join PDP, But We Refused - Metuh by salykely(m): 9:59am On May 02, 2013
emiye:

I am 99.999999999999999% sure, this is a lie.

i am very sure of d truth of this statement, oshiomole is a big deciever, a lie to d core
Re: Oshiomhole Begged To Join PDP, But We Refused - Metuh by Missonas(f): 10:03am On May 02, 2013
Even if itz d truth cos im sure most politicians wud'v done d same cos of d believed 'ruling party' ish,luk aw wel he's ruling under ACN.party dnt matter!metuh suppose even hide face cos he jst applauded osho and ACN indirectly
Re: Oshiomhole Begged To Join PDP, But We Refused - Metuh by Joythah(m): 10:40am On May 02, 2013
windows8: Hmmm,woke and saw that this topic made front page,I opened it all I could see was some guys slating me Fø̲̣̣я̅ saying the truth,some were going to quote M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ last post about searching Fø̲̣̣я̅ job, and what makes me laugh the more was that some said I was a thug. No matter what u all say, it can not dispute the fact that I attended one of such meetings. I used to be a DJ in auchi edo state where I was schooling, that was how I found M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ self dere cause we were hired to provide public address system, they respected osho baba when he came in but I could remember some harsh words anenih used when he was giving his address. Some of you guys here should always ask before slating someone negatively, I dnt do politics and am not interested, am happy wit what osho baba is doing in edo state, those of u going to check someone post and slat him or her should be ashamed of yourself, u know nothing and will forever know nothing. Always ask so that tins will be explained to u rather than accused someone negatively
i dont doubt the fact that he visited the PDP because he also attended an ANPP meeting at Ekenwan road in 2004. He was looking for a platform to contest on and at such consultations with different parties is normal. The only abnormality is Metuselah trying to distort facts for his own clandestine purpose
Re: Oshiomhole Begged To Join PDP, But We Refused - Metuh by solomon111(m): 11:50am On May 02, 2013
Zet72: @ gbawe when will u stop this ur defense of ACN & analyse matters objectively not lopsidedly.
Exactly.
The guy is like the ACN version of abati.
I won't be surprised if he is in politics.
Re: Oshiomhole Begged To Join PDP, But We Refused - Metuh by ddeola: 11:56am On May 02, 2013
Whatever... angry Thank God he didn't join dat party
Re: Oshiomhole Begged To Join PDP, But We Refused - Metuh by Gbawe: 12:08pm On May 02, 2013
Missonas: Even if itz d truth cos im sure most politicians wud'v done d same cos of d believed 'ruling party' ish,luk aw wel he's ruling under ACN.party dnt matter!metuh suppose even hide face cos he jst applauded osho and ACN indirectly

Correct.
Re: Oshiomhole Begged To Join PDP, But We Refused - Metuh by Dibangoking(m): 12:21pm On May 02, 2013
Judolisco: Let him join pdp maybe his taste wil change he is so stingy cant even buy reasonable cloth 4 himself
that is fallacious
Re: Oshiomhole Begged To Join PDP, But We Refused - Metuh by charles424(m): 12:34pm On May 02, 2013
windows8: hey, op was right, I was dere live

Thank God they refused him,I really appreciate your refusal mr PDP, Your party (pdp) would have turn him to NOT DO GOOD governor..Osho baba would have stole all the money in government.purse if u accept him..You would have corrupt him and turn him to birorobber...he would have got his own private jet by now with peoples money..he would have awarded 5km road contracts on local government level worth 50M and call it 250M...Oh menthue I really appreciate you for not accepting him to people destroyers party(PDP)..Mind you...You can only fool some people sometimes,you can't fool all the people all the times...Q.E.D
Re: Oshiomhole Begged To Join PDP, But We Refused - Metuh by vanhelsing2099(m): 2:23pm On May 02, 2013

U get KONJA 4 brain...

If he steal money 2 buy cloth nw.. Am very sure ,u re goin 2 b among d first 10 2 criticise him

U re a french word "les competes"
Re: Oshiomhole Begged To Join PDP, But We Refused - Metuh by charles424(m): 4:12pm On May 02, 2013
Billyonaire: What was GEJ even doing in this dusty room ? GEJ is humble to a fault. I cant be seen sitting on that dusty place.

That's where people like him deserve to sit,,,sorryyyyy
Re: Oshiomhole Begged To Join PDP, But We Refused - Metuh by guttentag(m): 6:25pm On May 02, 2013
For those of you who tink oshiomolen is a human being, well i guess u are all in the same category '' UZU''

P D P forever !!! NO relenghtin, Oshiomolen will soon be judge, no be by gra gra
Re: Oshiomhole Begged To Join PDP, But We Refused - Metuh by OmoTier1(m): 6:42pm On May 02, 2013
guttentag: For those of you who tink oshiomolen is a human being, well i guess u are all in the same category '' UZU''

P D P forever !!! NO relenghtin, Oshiomolen will soon be judge, no be by gra gra

Re: Oshiomhole Begged To Join PDP, But We Refused - Metuh by thoniann(m): 12:40am On May 03, 2013
tosh_acer: If Lier Mohammed had said something like this, these same people will applaud him and say its the truth.

cos,he tells better and more believable lies than metuh the dumbass.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oshiomhole To Return Before Campaigns Begin / Garba Shehu Denies Commenting On Twitter Picking Ghana As Africa HQ / Garba Shehu: Why President Buhari Didn’t Go To Zamfara By Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.