Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,784 members, 7,912,191 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 11:44 PM

Acne Sufferer: Help Needed Asap!!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Acne Sufferer: Help Needed Asap!!! (7729 Views)

Finally Revealed! Former Acne Sufferer Reveals Natural Way To Cure Acne / Sinus Sufferer Discovers 3-day Cure / Neo Medrol Acne Lotion Review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Acne Sufferer: Help Needed Asap!!! by nuelanagha(m): 3:29am On May 02, 2013
Dear fellow nairalanders,
Am an 18 year old who started suffering from acne since I finished secondary school and gained admission. I have used all sorts of facial creams and soaps ranging from Nixoderm, Funbact-A,Epiderm all to no avail, it still breaks out again. Recently I started using Neo-medrol which has worked fairly enough, but am beginning to have dark spots lefts by d pimples(Don't know if its cause o the neo-medrol lotion am using) and I try my best not to pop them or touch my face, I have oily skin too. Pls this is spoiling my one spotless/smooth face, have also tried honey, olive oil and all sorts o things. Pls help neeede ASAP!!! Thanks in advance
Re: Acne Sufferer: Help Needed Asap!!! by Nobody: 4:18am On May 02, 2013
nuelanagha: Dear fellow nairalanders,
Am an 18 year old who started suffering from acne since I finished secondary school and gained admission. I have used all sorts of facial creams and soaps ranging from Nixoderm, Funbact-A,Epiderm all to no avail, it still breaks out again. Recently I started using Neo-medrol which has worked fairly enough, but am beginning to have dark spots lefts by d pimples(Don't know if its cause o the neo-medrol lotion am using) and I try my best not to pop them or touch my face, I have oily skin too. Pls this is spoiling my one spotless/smooth face, have also tried honey, olive oil and all sorts o things. Pls help neeede ASAP!!! Thanks in advance
Hey honey I can categorically tell u that all you need DR SHIEFIELDS CLEAR ZIT. I've been in such awkward situation like urs. But do give Dr Shiefield a try, though when applying it, make sure its in little quantity, then u spread it around, it might irritate ur skin or make it really dry if overused, but a moisturizer will help smoothen the irritated part. So get DR shiefields clear zit and a moisturizer. U might decide to use Dr shiefield before going to bed, then u use the moisturizer as lotion for ur face. Thank me later. CHEERS!

1 Like

Re: Acne Sufferer: Help Needed Asap!!! by nuelanagha(m): 8:15am On May 02, 2013
While using it, does it leave dark marks aftermath of the pimples? And is it readily available in all pharmacies?
Re: Acne Sufferer: Help Needed Asap!!! by nuelanagha(m): 9:27am On May 02, 2013
Its a 10% benzoyl peroxide cream, isn't that too much? :s I read the reviews online, and I observed it burns, pls give me the pros and cons of using Dr. Sheffield's

1 Like

Re: Acne Sufferer: Help Needed Asap!!! by Nobody: 5:30pm On May 02, 2013
nuelanagha: Its a 10% benzoyl peroxide cream, isn't that too much? :s I read the reviews online, and I observed it burns, pls give me the pros and cons of using Dr. Sheffield's
Yap dearie, it burns, that's the more reason u should be careful while applying, just a little bit of it will be enough to cover ur fore-head, as u know, there's absolutely nothing in life without disadvantage. But the only one I see in Dr sheffield's clear zit is the burning effect it has on the skin. So after applying it, u'll need a moisturiser to bring the glowing back to ur face. Dr sheffield's duty is just to clear away those acne. Try it dearie.

1 Like

Re: Acne Sufferer: Help Needed Asap!!! by rodeo0070(m): 6:54pm On May 02, 2013
Try Neo Medrol...
Re: Acne Sufferer: Help Needed Asap!!! by leverage12(m): 8:17pm On May 02, 2013
for you to cure this you have to detoxify your system first using antilepemic tea and then take zinc plus to stop the acne. I have seen worst cases than yours and willing to help you. Call me on 08138436585 and come over to my office so I can have a look at it , if possible also to run a test.let me do this for you, am not charging you for the counseling. Cheers
Re: Acne Sufferer: Help Needed Asap!!! by critique101(f): 12:00am On May 03, 2013

I was once like u. Using many products is harmful to the skin. It will age u. The product which I use is neutrogena soap. Its like 600naira. Rub it on your FAce for 5 minutes before bathing morning n night. I'd u leave it longer, it may burn ur face. Then use cotton wool n any cleanser to cleanse your FAce every 2 days. If u also have pimples on your body, rub the lather from. The soap on your body for 10minutes. It works!!!
Re: Acne Sufferer: Help Needed Asap!!! by nuelanagha(m): 2:24am On May 03, 2013
Thank You all for your advice, I appreciate. But more opinions are welcome
Re: Acne Sufferer: Help Needed Asap!!! by Nobody: 1:02pm On May 03, 2013
Hi dear,since u said u have an oily skin,i will recomend a 10% BP,go 4 clearex 10...while using dis medication,u shuld b cautious.many pple say so many ills about BP cos they dont know about its application and how it works.follow this steps to get best results:
1.get a mild soap,
2.watch wat u eat.yes what you eat matters a lot,stay away from oily foods,foods like groundnut,fried foods,oily snacks,margerine etc.this foods dont cause acne,they aggreviate it
3.drink lots of water
4.wash ur face with water(preferably warm water) with ur mild soap wipe ur face with a neat towell,allow ur face dry well.
5.apply ur BP lotion evenly on ur face N/B make sure u apply a small quantity,it shouldnt b thick,rather it should b thin..apply mornin(when chanced) and nite,if it really dries up your skin,get a water based moisturizer,i.e water should be the major ingredient.
Note that BP also helps 2 clear spots but this happens gradually,avoid staying under d sun 4 so long,u can get a moisturiser with sun screen to tackle this.also note that you need to be patient with BP.results can b seen 4rm the 3rd week of application.and also note that it doesnt cure ur acne but manages it by reducing d frequency of break outs.U ar going 2 esperience few break outs while using BP but u will notice that they will be more clearer,smaller and non inflammatory.
Pls run away from topical creams like funbact a,epiderm etc dont advise ur enemy to use them.
Thank me later

1 Like

Re: Acne Sufferer: Help Needed Asap!!! by nuelanagha(m): 2:16pm On May 03, 2013
Thank u very much ifyikilz, pls can u recommend a mild soap and water based moisturiser which are both effective and easily available. Thank u very much
Re: Acne Sufferer: Help Needed Asap!!! by peterbello(m): 12:03am On Mar 30, 2015
I just stumbled on this. I'll ask you to go and google this drug: Roaccutane. You'll need a good dermatologist though. I hope it helps.
Re: Acne Sufferer: Help Needed Asap!!! by fdmskincare: 7:13am On May 15, 2015
GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT!!!. Do you know most people dnt understand the benefits of facials?but first why do we need facials,because of acne also known as pimples which is one of the most disturbing but yet most common skin issues today,but that's not the only reason. Do you know the human skin sheds every 28days? and if the dead cells are not removed from the skin with the right products,a person can get itchy skin,dull skin,skin discoloration,fine lines,rapid ageing,clog pores, and so on. So you see why constant facials is advised. At FDM skincare,we provide the right facial kit that gives you that flawless and spotless face.Our kit is compose of HERBAL SOAP:very effective for removing every form of pimples from papules,pustules,zites and so on. HERBAL MASK: it helps in reducing enlarged pores caused by acne and reduces sebum oil HERBAL SCRUB: our scrub contain safe ingredient like fruit acid that helps get rid of dead cells and helps extracts any form of clogged pores.Our products contains moisture retainery that helps lock the moisture in your skin,it feeds the skin with natural nutrients and plays a role in killing the bacteria that causes acne. RECOMMENDED: facials should be done every 4 to 6weeks,and for people with acne, facials should be done every 2weeks. Also get our knuckle treatment,lighting n whiting n ebony creams,after shave oil for bumps n inflammation,beauty oil for fine lines,wrinkles,pumping face,glowing skin. Lactic acid 88%. Facial kits for pimples,spot,acne,herbal soap etc So contact us :bbm 2772a2fa,whatsapp or call 09039030457

Re: Acne Sufferer: Help Needed Asap!!! by maticdotcom: 10:08am On May 16, 2015
nuelanagha:
Thank You all for your advice, I appreciate. But more opinions are welcome

More opinions...? facts that is:

Acne problems can be treated with healthy eating habits.

Eat a balanced diet. Emphasis should be on raw foods, especially fresh fruits and vegetables, sprouted seeds, raw nuts and whole grain cereals, especially millet and brown rice. Further shorter periods on the all-fruits for three days, or so may be necessary at a monthly interval till the condition of the skin improves. Strict attention to diet is essential for recovery. Starchy, protein and fatty foods, should be restricted. Meats, sugar, strong tea or coffee, condiments, pickles, refined and processed foods should all be avoided, as also soft drinks, candies, ice cream and products made with sugar and white flour.

Two vitamins, namely, niacin and vitamin A have been used successfully to treat acne. The vitamin therapy which may comprise a niacin, 100 mg. three times daily and vitamin A in large doses upto 1,50,000 units per day should not exceed one month. Vitamin E is also vitally important to prevent scarring from acne and in removing old scars.

Another effective remedy in the realm of nutrition that seems to offer new promise of help for acne is zinc. It has shown dramatic results in some cases. Zinc should be taken in therapeutic doses of 50 mg. three times a day. After noticeable improvement it can be gradually reduced.
Re: Acne Sufferer: Help Needed Asap!!! by ojoyentalk: 10:30am On May 16, 2015
Have you tried ruzu herbal bitters? The result is amazing.call now 08063330231
Re: Acne Sufferer: Help Needed Asap!!! by tforever(m): 2:45pm On May 16, 2015
nuelanagha:
Dear fellow nairalanders,
i have what will help you its called aloe propolis creme and aloe vera gelly. they stop acnes.. call me if you are intrested 08131195769 stay blessed.
Re: Acne Sufferer: Help Needed Asap!!! by pat4real2017: 4:58pm On May 16, 2015
It is normal for a young person like you to experience acne, it is common among teenagers due to poor diet, which results in over production of hormones called sebum that blocks the sebaceous glands of the skin therefore causing acne to form. If you are really serious about getting rid of acne, you must address it from the inside of the body and not from the outside alone. You have to detoxify your liver by eating foods that will help eliminate toxins from your liver and regulate your hormones. You can try liver cleansing with essentials oils, you have eat more of fruits and vegetables, they also help clean the liver, reduce intake of sugary foods, fried foods, processed foods,etc, eat lots of whole grains, wheat meals, corn. Essentials such as tea tree oil and thyme are very effective against acne, i have used them and it was very effective though expensive. If you are interested in carrying out the liver cleanse, i can show you where to find the safest essential oils for any infection. Note that you must change your diet if you must get rid of acne. You can reach me on 08137270651

(1) (Reply)

Bitter Kola Cures HIV / #coronavirus: See How Much Each Breathing Machine ICU Ventilator Costs / How To Get Rid Of Bad Breath

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.