Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,658 members, 7,979,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 01:54 AM

No Plans To Impeach Amaechi – PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Plans To Impeach Amaechi – PDP (7022 Views)

Amaechi: PDP Senators Reject Confirmation / Breaking: We Have No Plans To Charge Former Oil Minister Alison Madueke - UK / APC Radio: Arrest & Question Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi; PDP Tells DSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Plans To Impeach Amaechi – PDP by Demdem(m): 2:00am On May 03, 2013
Tigerhead:

Really? I will tell you why. Much to my surprise there are some yoruba who are not raving loonies like you and are quite alright. It is demented bitter losers like you that are the problem.

You seem to have comprehension problems, why would I discuss this with you when I think you should stay out of it?

And who in his right sense will want to discuss with an empty head? grin
Who is even talking of discussing? State ur opinion and get lost. Why should that be difficult for u? Ur effort to divert our attention from the crux of the matter here just fell flat. Don't have time for ethnic bigotry, u are on ur own. Use ur mouth as u deem fit.
Re: No Plans To Impeach Amaechi – PDP by Nobody: 6:15am On May 03, 2013
Cruxxy:

You simply dont know politics

You guys really make me laugh!! Who will give accreditation to state delegates for PDP conventions? Is it not going to come from the national headquarters? Who will submit the state Excos list to INEC ? Is it not still the national headquarters? Face the facts Amaechi has lost his foothold on the River state PDP and his only chance of contesting another election would lie in decamping to another party.
Re: No Plans To Impeach Amaechi – PDP by Rhino5dm: 6:42am On May 03, 2013
Demdem: Crap. Zero sense post. No value whatsoever to the issue at stake. I wonder why u don't feel unclean posting in a yoruba website. What an iidiiot.

The squirrel is here shamelessly posting on a YORUBA website, Yoruba brain child ? Mu he he he. Demdem you are very cold hearted.

Abeg pay no attention to the dehydrated igbo goat suffering from acute dementia.

NAIRALAND IS OWNED BY Oluwaseun Osawe cool
Re: No Plans To Impeach Amaechi – PDP by slimghost(m): 6:46am On May 03, 2013
chukwudi44:

You guys really make me laugh!! Who will give accreditation to state delegates for PDP conventions? Is it not going to come from the national headquarters? Who will submit the state Excos list to INEC ? Is it not still the national headquarters? Face the facts Amaechi has lost his foothold on the River state PDP and his only chance of contesting another election would lie in decamping to another party.
Don't mind those kids coming here to embarrass themselves. They obviously know next to nothing about politics.
Re: No Plans To Impeach Amaechi – PDP by Rhino5dm: 7:25am On May 03, 2013
chukwudi44:

Why do you to keep talking like this? The guy gave you a good advice by asking you to go learn about party politics and nomination processes. Who do you think are going to be the party delegates? Where do I start from? A beg "I can't fit" lecture you again, the free classes ended yesterday.

No one is stopping Jonathan from contesting and I personally don't give a rat arsss should he becomes a life president, but he should allow people to express their fundamental rights to vote or be voted for. Why can't he look the other way and test his popularity on a clean slate? Are we in military rule? You are now wishing Jonathan is Abacha with killer squads?

Again, what has Ameachi said or done that Babangida Aliyu hasn't? This was a man(Babangida Aliyu) that celebrated his birthday airborne, in a jet paid by Niger State money, this is a man that has constantly harass the president at any slight opportunity, including looking at him directly and saying, " We are going to be relieved when you finally leave by 2015"

Is the president a bytchh that can only fight at home? Is Babangida Aliyu not a PDP member?

The mere fact that he picked a fight with a performing governor, a governor that has done more than the total achievements Bayelsa State have seen since the creation of the state shows that his advisors are soo naive like y'all. A man that built 120 health centres, hundreds of schools, roads, flyovers.
Re: No Plans To Impeach Amaechi – PDP by ForNow: 12:11pm On May 03, 2013
Rhino.5dm:

Which control are you talking about? As we speak, a parallel state executive recognised by all ward heads and backed by the executives are the ones in place. Here is a guy that no one want to be seen exchanging words with him in Rivers State and you said he is in control? control of what?

Let me help you out. See, state party chairmen are worthless without the state governors and other elected members backing them. This guy is not even recognised within the party block, hence he is just a toothless figure head appointed from Abuja. The state governors can make or unmake the party in any state just the way the president can at federal level. The only peaceful way out for him is to pay homage to the state governor and swear an oath of allegiance.

Take a walk to any party secretariat and show them this post of mine.

You forgot to add this, dummy, that the state party should be loyal to the national party because they can be made and unmade from there. You can also take this post to the bank. Ewu!
Re: No Plans To Impeach Amaechi – PDP by ForNow: 12:17pm On May 03, 2013
Rhino.5dm:

Why do you to keep talking like this? The guy gave you a good advice by asking you to go learn about party politics and nomination processes. Who do you think are going to be the party delegates? Where do I start from? A beg "I can't fit" lecture you again, the free classes ended yesterday.

No one is stopping Jonathan from contesting and I personally don't give a rat arsss should he becomes a life president, but he should allow people to express their fundamental rights to vote or be voted for. Why can't he look the other way and test his popularity on a clean slate? Are we in military rule? You are now wishing Jonathan is Abacha with killer squads?

Again, what has Ameachi said or done that Babangida Aliyu hasn't? This was a man(Babangida Aliyu) that celebrated his birthday airborne, in a jet paid by Niger State money, this is a man that has constantly harass the president at any slight opportunity, including looking at him directly and saying, " We are going to be relieved when you finally leave by 2015"

Is the president a bytchh that can only fight at home? Is Babangida Aliyu not a PDP member?

The mere fact that he picked a fight with a performing governor, a governor that has done more than the total achievements Bayelsa State have seen since the creation of the state shows that his advisors are soo naive like y'all. A man that built 120 health centres, hundreds of schools, roads, flyovers.

Pls politely tell us where exactly they are located. No insults pls.
Re: No Plans To Impeach Amaechi – PDP by Nobody: 12:23pm On May 03, 2013
Rhino.5dm:

How can one be a party delegate if they are not accredited by the national headquarters? Is it not the obuah led exco that would submit the list of delegates for Rivers state to the national headquarters?
Re: No Plans To Impeach Amaechi – PDP by Demdem(m): 12:35pm On May 03, 2013
chukwudi44:

How can one be a party delegate if they are not accredited by the national headquarters? Is it not the obuah led exco that would submit the list of delegates for Rivers state to the national headquarters?

The constitution of the killer party also has stated who the delegates should be. This includes but not limited to elected members of the state house and both federal houses, commisioners, political appointees state exec etc. The vast majority of these people that even includes federal legislators are Amaechi supporters.
Obuah simply cant wake up one morning and start writing his desired names contrary to what the constitution stated.
There are two options left for him:
1)The constitution ammended and of cos this will affect all the federating states.
2)Obuah should ensure his loyalists are in this post. This very impossible.
Re: No Plans To Impeach Amaechi – PDP by Rhino5dm: 12:52pm On May 03, 2013
For_Now:

Pls politely tell us where exactly they are located. No insults pls.

I hate it when dehydrated goats like you quote me. E neva riesh to dey engage bush meat naw. Go chew some more grass. Nkita Ara.
Re: No Plans To Impeach Amaechi – PDP by Nobody: 12:56pm On May 03, 2013
Demdem:

The constitution of the killer party also has stated who the delegates should be. This includes but not limited to elected members of the state house and both federal houses, commisioners, political appointees state exec etc. The vast majority of these people that even includes federal legislators are Amaechi supporters.
Obuah simply cant wake up one morning and start writing his desired names contrary to what the constitution stated.
1)The constitution ammended and of cos this will affect all the federating states.

Who told you its not possible? Ask Ngige how uba was able to take over the state PDP machinery?it would take GEJ notting to amend the party's constitution.
Re: No Plans To Impeach Amaechi – PDP by Rhino5dm: 1:00pm On May 03, 2013
chukwudi44:

shocked shocked shocked .? ? ? ? ? ? ?
Re: No Plans To Impeach Amaechi – PDP by Rhino5dm: 1:07pm On May 03, 2013
Demdem:

Well done!

I was thinking they, the PDP supporters should know this? Well, nairaland is filled with "googling" professors. Those seating in front of their laptop and writing things they know nothing about.

2 Likes

Re: No Plans To Impeach Amaechi – PDP by Demdem(m): 1:18pm On May 03, 2013
chukwudi44:

Who told you its not possible? Ask Ngige how uba was able to take over the state PDP machinery?it would take GEJ notting to amend the party's constitution.

Ok, can u tell me the current "UBA" of rivers that is holding Amaechi by the balls? None. This is a different ball game.
If retardeen wants to change the laws, no wahala but it will be foolish to think he won't get serious resistance from the govs whose states will also be affected therby multiplying his headache from one Amaechi to several Amaechis. That to me isn't wisdom.
Re: No Plans To Impeach Amaechi – PDP by eastermaris(f): 6:05pm On May 03, 2013
[quote author=Rhino.5dm]

No one is stopping Jonathan from contesting and I personally don't give a rat arsss should he becomes a life president, but he should allow people to express their fundamental rights to vote or be voted for. Why can't he look the other way and test his popularity on a clea
n slate? Are we in military rule? You are now wishing Jonathan is Abacha with killer squads?

[/quo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Judicial Workers Suspend Strike / Correction Of DOB On NIMC Database / Ex Governor Bola Tinubu Was A Drug Baron

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.