Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,183 members, 7,890,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 04:45 AM

Alternative Solution To Tecno D5 3g Problem - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Alternative Solution To Tecno D5 3g Problem (5326 Views)

[tutorial] How To Root Tecno D5 And Other Chinese Android 4.o Phones. / Tecno D5 full Specifications and review / The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alternative Solution To Tecno D5 3g Problem by ourgodreigns99: 8:02am On May 02, 2013
I bought the phone after giving out my n3 and was disappionted wen i discovered its got no 3g. I used airtel bis data plan on it and it makes matter worst. Untill mtn gave my biz line 20mb which i tried on my d5 and i was suprised at the speed. Though not comparable to 3g but still fast. I bought i new mtn sim and subscribed to bis plan shap shap. As i am typn dis i am also listening to gospel worship online without lag. But dont try to stream video online dat may fal ur hand. I download files less day 100mb during d day and download more in the mid nit through the help of my uc web download manager i open all my downloads at once and go to sleep. Lol.
Re: Alternative Solution To Tecno D5 3g Problem by OCTAVO: 8:35am On May 02, 2013
Sorry sir, you've not stated any alternative here!
Re: Alternative Solution To Tecno D5 3g Problem by W3xy1(m): 8:39am On May 02, 2013
abi o
Re: Alternative Solution To Tecno D5 3g Problem by ourgodreigns99: 10:41pm On May 02, 2013
OCTAVO: Sorry sir, you've not stated any alternative here!
sorry guys was in a hurry while typn dat but here is d full tip dat I tried and it worked for me
was using n3 formally and gave it to my sis when i saw d5 with my cousin. I rushed down to buy it dat same day without readn the spec only to get home and discover it got no 3g. I called my sis to bring back my n3 while i gave her d d5. She called me back the next day dat she doesnt want again due to batt drainage. I gave her d n3 back reluctantly even though she doesnt use d 3g atall. But after much research on google about ao to maintain batt life, my d5 now take me for 1 full day but I have to do topup charge by 8pm. Autoswitch off by 12am and auto on by 6am, i also reduced the screen brightness. I fell in love with d 4.1 os, large screen and above all even though the download is slow but the ability to resume download after switch off is great. I browse using u.c. browser n it get me closer to 3g speed. I download large filez in the night starting from 1am with speed of more than 400kbps on mtn I av no probs with my messangers and whatsapp since they require less internet speed during the day. Rit about now i fault n3 coz it freezes most expecially while multitasking but my d5 is a ruggedman it can withstand any task. Apart from this the ntwk provider in nigeria do go on 3g strike frequently so whats the point. If u dont mind all these procedures pls go for d5 n scrap n3 which has already become purewater in the hand of ladiez and madams in my area here (abk). Thank God i switched to d5. I hope this is helpful sha
Re: Alternative Solution To Tecno D5 3g Problem by Kellyhand(m): 11:27pm On May 02, 2013
Pls is tecno D5 till in sale in Nigeria
Re: Alternative Solution To Tecno D5 3g Problem by sunnyman(m): 9:09am On May 03, 2013
i think speed is always the best in every thing, 3g is beta because you still have the option of switching back to 2g any time you like, and back to 3g any time u want speed, so my guy no consol yourself, 3g phone is beta thats why they are always more expensive.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Use Mtn Bonuses / See The Earphone I Brought For 1k (pic) / Lenovo S960t 2G/16G 4.4 13mp 5" Octacore For Just $138

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.