Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,008 members, 7,922,431 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 07:22 AM

Loved At Chelsea And Hated In Spain: Is Mourinho Right? - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Loved At Chelsea And Hated In Spain: Is Mourinho Right? (13292 Views)

Was Jose Mourinho Right In Selling LUKAKU? / Lionel Messi Investigated For Fraud In Spain / Is Obi Mikel Playing His Best Under Roberto Di Matteo At Chelsea? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Loved At Chelsea And Hated In Spain: Is Mourinho Right? by BrokenTV: 1:27pm On May 03, 2013
At dammytosh
You said that mou has hot temper that right, but for you to be a good leader you have to possess the good qualities of a leader for you to be strong you have to control you temper, every human being has hot temper the only difference is control, i myself i have hot temper but i control it if not i would have been having problems here and there.
And secondly mourinho was not brought to Madrid to champions league semi final contender he was brought to win. Mourinho was not brought to play second fiddle in la liga he was brought to dismantle barca which he could not. If not for barca he would have dominated la liga
is after he came that el classico fight started before then el classico used to be peaceful. The player from both teams have high respect from each other. But now that is gone mourinho should change his personalty because there are people who looks at him as a mentor.
Re: Loved At Chelsea And Hated In Spain: Is Mourinho Right? by karpentar: 1:54pm On May 03, 2013
dammytosh:

What facts are you talking about and why are you screaming LaDecima as if you have heard it before this season.

La Decima is a goal for this season and he failed, go to the bank and cash on the failure. may be Ferguson too failed for not winning the desired treble.

Google and see spanish media's 'jubilation' over 4-3 loss compared to Barcelona's 7-0 loss.

I can understand your view. Probably Mou has denied you a trophy in the past or his ghost is already hunting you in his next quest.

Dortmund is trailing Bundesliga by 20 points
Man City is trailing by 14 points in Premiership
Real is trailing by 11 points.

The noise about REAL is so loud cos of spanish press. Thanks to Casillas big girl journalist girlfriend.

Mou's records speaks. Every successful Manager knows he is a successful coach so hatred or not does not change that.

“I think Chelsea currently have a great coach in Rafa Benitez, but if they part ways at the end of season, of course Jose Mourinho would be a good solution for Chelsea.

Mourinho is one of the best in the world. But I consider Benitez to be doing a good job at Stamford Bridge.”
Arsene Wenger

'Whether we can go on another run of three titles in a row, who's to say? The material's there, but it's a hard league. If Jose (Mourinho) goes back to Chelsea, as they're talking about, you'd expect a big challenge from there.'
Sir Alex Ferguson

It is pointless arguing with Hollier than thou , we know it all , he is too proud Nairalanders who can not separate character, temperament from delivery.

Something must be wrong with this bloke. Mou failed in La Decima this season and I don't need to cash in. Wake up and stop talking like a child.
I have googled, there's no record of Spanish media jubilation because Real nearly qualified and barca didn't. Perhaps, as a bloke you are, you won't realize that Barcelona is also covered by your so called Spanish media. Where are from?

For your records, Mou didn't deny me any trophy, because, I don't play football. Think, it’s easy.
We should all hail a wonderful Mou for ensuring that Madrid is trailing a not particularly good Barca side by 11 points. Are you sick?

Not every successful manager sees him as a good coach. At least Cryuff doesn't. Wake up.

I agree with this one, Mou will be a successful coach in an inferior football nation like England that has never won any European championship or a world cup which they won last since 1966. That's where Mou belongs. If below average players, like Beckham, Ronnie, Lampard etc would be viewed as football legends in England, why won't an average coach like Mou be acceptable to Chelsea? Think! It’s actually easy.
Re: Loved At Chelsea And Hated In Spain: Is Mourinho Right? by karpentar: 2:02pm On May 03, 2013
merengue:

Exchanging banter with you is actually quite pointless, I reiterate my earlier comment that you share the same I.Q as a dung beetle. So Porto was unknown before Mourinho came? Are you really that daft? And please remind me, what crisis were happening at Chelsea before he came in? They had not won anything in decades, he came in and spent millions and won trophies so what nonsense are you talking about? What did he win at Chelsea that Mancini has not won at Man City? Capello & Del Bosque achieved more at Real than he did, so what is his excuse? So beating Barcelona (a feat that Celtic, AC Milan, Bayern have achieved) this season is now a trophy?

Don't mind that brainwashed fellow. There's nothing you would state here that will change his skewed mindset. Forget him.
Re: Loved At Chelsea And Hated In Spain: Is Mourinho Right? by dammytosh: 2:25pm On May 03, 2013
karpentar:

Don't mind that brainwashed fellow. There's nothing you would state here that will change his skewed mindset. Forget him.

Guess you know better than all the coaches i quoted. "Brainwashed" with what exactly ? I am interested in your facts not the rubbish you type from your head.

Broken TV: At dammytosh
You said that mou has hot temper that right, but for you to be a good leader you have to possess the good qualities of a leader for you to be strong you have to control you temper, every human being has hot temper the only difference is control, i myself i have hot temper but i control it if not i would have been having problems here and there.
And secondly mourinho was not brought to Madrid to champions league semi final contender he was brought to win. Mourinho was not brought to play second fiddle in la liga he was brought to dismantle barca which he could not. If not for barca he would have dominated la liga
is after he came that el classico fight started before then el classico used to be peaceful. The player from both teams have high respect from each other. But now that is gone mourinho should change his personalty because there are people who looks at him as a mentor.
Check my post, i never mentioned that Mou was hot tempered.

You talk about breaking Barca's dominance , are u kidding or you just ignored facts

Tell me the truth. REAL VS BARCELONA, can you place your bet on Barca and go to sleep like you will do before Mou took charge in REAL

This season alone.

REAL MADRID denied them Super Cup
REAL MADRID denied them Copa De La Rey.
Drew them in Camp Nou in Lla Liga
Won them at home in Laliga.

Lets state facts please.

About La-decima, The club goes out in round of 16 5 seasons before Mou came. 3 seasons followed he was in the semi final. CR7, Kaka, Casillas and Ramos were part of the team that crashed in Round of 16 twice.
So what exactly is your point ?
Re: Loved At Chelsea And Hated In Spain: Is Mourinho Right? by dammytosh: 2:37pm On May 03, 2013
karpentar:

Something must be wrong with this bloke. Mou failed in La Decima this season and I don't need to cash in. Wake up and stop talking like a child.
I have googled, there's no record of Spanish media jubilation because Real nearly qualified and barca didn't. Perhaps, as a bloke you are, you won't realize that Barcelona is also covered by your so called Spanish media. Where are from?

For your records, Mou didn't deny me any trophy, because, I don't play football. Think, it’s easy.
We should all hail a wonderful Mou for ensuring that Madrid is trailing a not particularly good Barca side by 11 points. Are you sick?

Not every successful manager sees him as a good coach. At least Cryuff doesn't. Wake up.

I agree with this one, Mou will be a successful coach in an inferior football nation like England that has never won any European championship or a world cup which they won last since 1966. That's where Mou belongs. If below average players, like Beckham, Ronnie, Lampard etc would be viewed as football legends in England, why won't an average coach like Mou be acceptable to Chelsea? Think! It’s actually easy.

Quote Cryuff, Olodo what do you expect any Barca coach to say about a real madrid coach. I guess i am wasting my time taking you up as your head is empty and you are just riding on the general hatred some average minded people have for Mou.

Enjoy the support you have from them, but next time. Send proofs and not just spew rubbish because of pathetic support you get. I av stated undisputable facts.

You spew La Decima rubbish and yet they extended his contract at Real Madrid even without winning LaDecima last season. common stop hating. Only the average brained fellow does that.

"Real Madrid manager Jose Mourinho would "brighten up" the Premier League if he returned as Chelsea boss next season, according to Mauricio Pochettino and Harry Redknapp."
Source : goal.com
Re: Loved At Chelsea And Hated In Spain: Is Mourinho Right? by karpentar: 2:41pm On May 03, 2013
dammytosh:

Guess you know better than all the coaches i quoted. "Brainwashed" with what exactly ? I am interested in your facts not the rubbish you type from your head.

You talk about breaking Barca's dominance , are u kidding or you just ignored facts

Tell me the truth. REAL VS BARCELONA, can you place your bet on Barca and go to sleep like you will do before Mou took charge in REAL

This season alone.

Lets state facts please.

About La-decima, The club goes out in round of 16 5 seasons before Mou came. 3 seasons followed he was in the semi final. CR7, Kaka, Casillas and Ramos were part of the team that crashed in Round of 16 twice.

My friend, you lack intellectual capacity for a resonable arguement.
There's no way we gonna dispute the fact that Moronho's time in real Madrid was a failure. Only you see it differently, but the club would remember it as a failure. Even the people who like him and would be sad to see him go would also see it as a failure. And deep down inside him, he would see it as a failure because he had one of the most expensively assembled team in history.

In the first season he pretty much had a total control of the club, which is unheard of in Real Madrid. It's not just the fact that he won one league title, won possibly two copa del real and three consecutive european championship semifinals. It's really the fact that he was never really able to build the real Madrid brand or take it any further in terms of identity, in terms of style of play and ultimately in this third season when everything should have been coming together and then this is the season as we speak, they are 11 points behind a none particularly good Barcelona team. He's a failure. He's a bad manager. But to you since he trails by only 11 points and others traill with bigger numbers, then, he has tried. Why are you so low skilled in thinking?
Re: Loved At Chelsea And Hated In Spain: Is Mourinho Right? by dammytosh: 2:45pm On May 03, 2013
merengue:

You obviously do not have the sense God gave a dung beetle. So for a team like Real Madrid, semi-finals are now an achievement? You think Real Madrid is Chelshit (the first ever UCL champions to go out in the first round). Mourinho is a complete and utter failure, he always has a litany of excuses to cover up his failures. Bernd Schuster won La Liga, Capello won it twice in two seasons with half the talent that the Loud Mouthed One has at his disposal so what is his excuse? His style of play has been found out by virtually everyone in Europe. He belongs in a small plastic club like Chelshit.

It is not an achievement but fools like you celebrate top 4 finish with Arsene Wenger.

I know your type. A low lifer and an average minded fellow who sees nothing in what any other person achieved. State facts instead of questioning my sense.

you ignored 5 years of ROUND OF 16 crash but screamed LA-DECIMA.

REAL MADRID UEFA RANKING BEFORE HE CAME was 13

Now REAL is no 3.

State facts, and save me ur street sense.
Re: Loved At Chelsea And Hated In Spain: Is Mourinho Right? by karpentar: 2:52pm On May 03, 2013
dammytosh:

It is not an achievement but fools like you celebrate top 4 finish with Arsene Wenger.

I know your type. A low lifer and an average minded fellow who sees nothing in what any other person achieved. State facts instead of questioning my sense.

you ignored 5 years of ROUND OF 16 crash but screamed LA-DECIMA.

Now REAL is no 3.

State facts, and save me ur street sense.

So Mou was hired and given tremendous funds just to do better than round of 16? What is wrong with you?
Re: Loved At Chelsea And Hated In Spain: Is Mourinho Right? by dammytosh: 2:54pm On May 03, 2013
karpentar:

My friend, you lack intellectual capacity for a resonable arguement.
There's no way we gonna dispute the fact that Moronho's time in real Madrid was a failure. Only you see it differently, but the club would remember it as a failure. Even the people who like him and would be sad to see him go would also see it as a failure. And deep down inside him, he would see it as a failure because he had one of the most expensively assembled team in history.

In the first season he pretty much had a total control of the club, which is unheard of in Real Madrid. It's not just the fact that he won one league title, won possibly two copa del real and three consecutive european championship semifinals. It's really the fact that he was never really able to build the real Madrid brand or take it any further in terms of identity, in terms of style of play and ultimately in this third season when everything should have been coming together and then this is the season as we speak, they are 11 points behind a none particularly good Barcelona team. He's a failure. He's a bad manager. But to you since he trails by only 11 points and others traill with bigger numbers, then, he has tried. Why are you so low skilled in thinking?

Now UEFA RANKING REAL MADRID is no 3.

Only an average minded person like you will see it as a failure.

Why was he not sacked for not collecting La-Decima last season ? and 11points behind barcelona in La-Liga, so F wat, Klopp is 20points behind Bayern so tell me something else.
Re: Loved At Chelsea And Hated In Spain: Is Mourinho Right? by karpentar: 2:55pm On May 03, 2013
karpentar:

So Mou was hired and given tremendous funds just to do better than round of 16? What is wrong with you?

You're no better than those Arsenal folks that celeberate top 4 finish, honestly!!
Re: Loved At Chelsea And Hated In Spain: Is Mourinho Right? by BrokenTV: 2:59pm On May 03, 2013
dammytosh:

This season alone.

Lets state facts please.

let me ask you was he brought to qualify Madrid for semi final or to win the champion league or is it that the other coaches in Madrid before him have not won la liga
Re: Loved At Chelsea And Hated In Spain: Is Mourinho Right? by karpentar: 3:01pm On May 03, 2013
dammytosh:

Now UEFA RANKING REAL MADRID is no 3.

Only an average minded person like you will see it as a failure.

Why was he not sacked for not collecting La-Decima last season ? and 11points behind barcelona in La-Liga, so F wat, Klopp is 20points behind Bayern so tell me something else.

He was employed to deliver La decima and he failed. That's the fact and stop beating about the bush. This season as we speak he's trailing a poor barca side by 11 points. What on earth has he achieved this year? Who cares about UEFA ranking? Trophies are what matter. Arsenal is even ranked among top 10, but I'm sure their fans would rather have Carling or Capital One cups. Mou is a failure this season in Real Madrid. Period.
Re: Loved At Chelsea And Hated In Spain: Is Mourinho Right? by BrokenTV: 3:25pm On May 03, 2013
karpentar:

He was employed to deliver La decima and he failed. That's the fact and stop beating about the bush. This season as we speak he's trailing a poor barca side by 11 points. What on earth has he achieved this year? Who cares about UEFA ranking? Trophies are what matter. Arsenal is even ranked among top 10, but I'm sure their fans would rather have Carling or Capital One cups. Mou is a failure this season in Real Madrid. Period.
gospel truth brother he is just finding it difficult to say the truth.
Re: Loved At Chelsea And Hated In Spain: Is Mourinho Right? by logica(m): 4:12pm On May 03, 2013
dammytosh:
but one anonymous logica on Nairaland choose to rubbish him.
...and who the fvck are you?
Re: Loved At Chelsea And Hated In Spain: Is Mourinho Right? by dammytosh: 5:12pm On May 03, 2013
logica: ...and who the fvck are you?
Are you blind ? Check my profile name. tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Southampton Vs Arsenal (1- 0) On 16th April 2022 / Manchester City Vs Crystal Palace: Capital One Cup (5 - 1) On 28th October 2015 / Who Is The Best Player In The Whole World?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.