Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,386 members, 7,881,400 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:38 PM

Laugh Time: Which Of These People Is The Dumbest? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Laugh Time: Which Of These People Is The Dumbest? (1893 Views)

In The Contemporary Time, Which SEA Is The Easiest To Cross / Is He The Dumbest Police Officer In South Africa? (pics) / Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Laugh Time: Which Of These People Is The Dumbest? by tobnical(m): 9:51am On May 02, 2013
WHICH OF THESE PEOPLE IS THE DUMBEST/MOST STUPID?.. (Lol)
1) Mr. Apple: man who removes his shoes to enter a taxi
2) Mr. Ball: man who goes to the the bankwith a spanner to open a bank account
3) Mr. Cement: man who went to bed with a ruler just to know how long he has slept
4) Mr. Drawer: man who watches news on tv and waves at a news reader
5) Mrs. Egg: A woman nurse who wakes up a sleeping patient simply because she forgot to give him sleeping pills
6) Mr. Fish: man who lowers his tv volume because he wants to read a text message
7) Mr. Geese: man who sprays himself with Mortein to keep mosquitoes away
cool Mr. Honest: man who polishes his shoes to take a passport size photo
9) Mr. Ink: man who climbed a mango tree to check if the mango was ripe enough, then came down and started stoning...
10) Mr Jug: A man who see faeces on d floor, smells it, then tastes it to confirm and say "na shit º°˚, thank God say I no match am
Dont Lie

1 Like

Re: Laugh Time: Which Of These People Is The Dumbest? by donted(m): 10:03am On May 02, 2013
You r d wisest. Repeated joke. First to comment
Re: Laugh Time: Which Of These People Is The Dumbest? by tobnical(m): 10:15am On May 02, 2013
donted: You r d wisest. Repeated joke. First to comment
Re: Laugh Time: Which Of These People Is The Dumbest? by Ranoscky(m): 12:18pm On May 02, 2013
Man who bears Tobnical (fyi, the name i typed started with capital letter T, NOT small letter should in case).
Re: Laugh Time: Which Of These People Is The Dumbest? by tobnical(m): 12:59pm On May 02, 2013
Ranoscky: Man who bears Tobnical (fyi, the name i typed started with capital letter T, NOT small letter should in case).
dude! U failed! Tobnical is not listed as part of the options...try again latter!
Re: Laugh Time: Which Of These People Is The Dumbest? by Ranoscky(m): 11:25am On May 08, 2013
tobnical: dude! U failed! Tobnical is not listed as part of the options...try again latter!
Ok, i no wan try again, na by force?
Re: Laugh Time: Which Of These People Is The Dumbest? by Exponental(m): 12:33pm On May 08, 2013
@op.......tell us d truth? U listed ur characteristics.
Re: Laugh Time: Which Of These People Is The Dumbest? by tobnical(m): 2:12pm On May 08, 2013
Exponental: @op.......tell us d truth? U listed ur characteristics.
grin....lol! Ur name shows u lack letter "i". Exponential not exponental. it remains "i" for ur name to be in english dictionary. But unfortunately its missing; dat "i" is simply intelligence.......lol!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Did You Remember Doing This In Your Early Years In The Village? / Who Wore It Better? / Pics : When The Enemy Of Your Success Is Right In Front Of U Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.