Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,732 members, 7,918,250 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 06:55 AM

Goldie Harvey's Property Auction (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Goldie Harvey's Property Auction (Photos) (32895 Views)

Denrele Visits Late Goldie's Grave, Pays Emotional Tribute (Photos) / Late Goldie Harvey’s Wedding Pictures To Her Secret Husband, Andrew Harvey / New Picture Collection Of Goldie Harvey Before Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goldie Harvey's Property Auction (Photos) by buchito1(m): 3:04pm On May 02, 2013
chai!!!! Ewooo!!! RIP dearie!!! God knw y u left!
Re: Goldie Harvey's Property Auction (Photos) by BashMe1(m): 3:06pm On May 02, 2013
[size=20pt]Are u sure she won't come back for her belongings after i must av bought dem?[/size]
Re: Goldie Harvey's Property Auction (Photos) by Tunjman(m): 3:08pm On May 02, 2013
Bash Me: [size=20pt]Are u sure she won't come back for her belongings after i must av bought dem?[/size]

Abi o
Re: Goldie Harvey's Property Auction (Photos) by RespectMoneys: 3:24pm On May 02, 2013
omidhe: undecided

I was the one who bought them . Anything ? You need some ?
Ur name is quite confusing, I'm just trying to figure out if u r HE or SHE then I will know how to see it on u... Hahaha see monkey who dash u condom.
Re: Goldie Harvey's Property Auction (Photos) by tpia5: 3:29pm On May 02, 2013
Bash Me: [size=20pt]Are u sure she won't come back for her belongings after i must av bought dem?[/size]

you bet.
Re: Goldie Harvey's Property Auction (Photos) by tpia5: 3:30pm On May 02, 2013
@ topic

a new era indeed, in nigeria.
Re: Goldie Harvey's Property Auction (Photos) by tellwisdom: 3:50pm On May 02, 2013
Na who wan buy all this dirty?? sad
Re: Goldie Harvey's Property Auction (Photos) by ebioloye1: 3:54pm On May 02, 2013
No car?
Re: Goldie Harvey's Property Auction (Photos) by ozodigboo(m): 3:56pm On May 02, 2013
Naija babes - una don begin buy Goldie tinz .

Very soon una go begin complain say somebody ghost dey appear for una dream.

Abeg if una wan buy cloth and shoe, make una go market o !
Re: Goldie Harvey's Property Auction (Photos) by ebioloye1: 3:56pm On May 02, 2013
She nor get Car?
Re: Goldie Harvey's Property Auction (Photos) by Nobody: 4:07pm On May 02, 2013
Okija_juju: Nna what is this?

I can get a better deal for less price at Okrika (Bend-down-select).. angry

Laff don tear my Belle cheesy
Re: Goldie Harvey's Property Auction (Photos) by Mintayo(m): 4:07pm On May 02, 2013
What shall it profit a man who gained the whole world and lost his soul...(no Jesus no life)

Ile aye,aye asan,aye imule-mofo.

1 Like

Re: Goldie Harvey's Property Auction (Photos) by creativemusic: 4:12pm On May 02, 2013
sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad vanity give your life to God

1 Like

Re: Goldie Harvey's Property Auction (Photos) by Nobody: 4:24pm On May 02, 2013
I just dont give a phurck about this Goldie. Wonder why the hype around her.. If to say ppl dey die twice I for say make she die again sef ...Mtcheeeww
Re: Goldie Harvey's Property Auction (Photos) by nwaka1: 4:30pm On May 02, 2013
After looking at all these, the only thing I can say vanity upon vanity, she didn't go with some of these belongings. May God have mercy.
Re: Goldie Harvey's Property Auction (Photos) by onitshaigbo(m): 5:07pm On May 02, 2013
Lilimax: It tells us about the vanity of life.
What counts is what we do with our life while we are living.
Good to know that proceeds from this auctioning will be used for charity.
Continue to rest in peace Goldie...

Sour grapes much? Lol. You wish you could've lived in a house and with those things and died. Many of us live lives that aren't even worth living, no money, no hope.
Re: Goldie Harvey's Property Auction (Photos) by Galaxydon1(m): 5:20pm On May 02, 2013
will they auction her pantss and bra too ? I wonder who will buy those things.
Re: Goldie Harvey's Property Auction (Photos) by ASPchris(m): 5:24pm On May 02, 2013
Hmmmmm, are u people sure that she is really a human being? If really she is, where are her family members during auctioning of her properties?. For her unseen family to reject her properties in the name of charity(hmmm). People should be careful, not all that glitter is gold.
Re: Goldie Harvey's Property Auction (Photos) by tashanja(m): 6:28pm On May 02, 2013
Nigerians wanting to copy oyinbo and always copying crudely, see the way her clothes were being displayed, all strewn on the floor and in plastic bags, very distasteful and disrespectful; they could have at least used hangers on support rails like they do in boutiques & shops. No wonder some ppl are regarding them as trash,SMH.

2 Likes

Re: Goldie Harvey's Property Auction (Photos) by Mohammedekete: 6:41pm On May 02, 2013
gerrardomendes: what
did d preacher categorically say? FEAR GOD AND KEEP HIS
COMMANDMENTS,FOR THIS IS MAN'S ALL. Riches without God is called vanity.
Now this things wont follow her to wherever she is,except maybe she was
an egyptian. Daz all.
i guess you are a student of Dr.christian Benard.
Re: Goldie Harvey's Property Auction (Photos) by Mohammedekete: 6:42pm On May 02, 2013
ASPchris: Hmmmmm, are u people sure that she is really a human being? If really she is, where are her family members during auctioning of her properties?. For her unseen family to reject her properties in the name of charity(hmmm). People should be careful, not all that glitter is gold.
i can read the stupidity in you.gooooosssshhhhhh
Re: Goldie Harvey's Property Auction (Photos) by stunna2(m): 6:50pm On May 02, 2013
just passing through....
Re: Goldie Harvey's Property Auction (Photos) by mamagee3(f): 6:54pm On May 02, 2013
You mean she had all those shoes?
Re: Goldie Harvey's Property Auction (Photos) by andyanders: 7:03pm On May 02, 2013
ASPchris: Hmmmmm, are u people sure that she is really a human being? If really she is, where are her family members during auctioning of her properties?. For her unseen family to reject her properties in the name of charity(hmmm). People should be careful, not all that glitter is gold.

Good point because something must be behind this.

1 Like

Re: Goldie Harvey's Property Auction (Photos) by damilola15: 7:14pm On May 02, 2013
Can't but notice this.
What is that blue object It looks "one kind".

1 Like

Re: Goldie Harvey's Property Auction (Photos) by MrHim(m): 7:30pm On May 02, 2013
[quote author=hardbody]32 men on a dead man's chest
Yo ho ho and a bottle of rum...[/quote

15 men you mean to say matey! You been cast the black spot and shall be marooned on the island of Alu!

...RIP Goldie
Re: Goldie Harvey's Property Auction (Photos) by PENMIGHT(m): 7:37pm On May 02, 2013
How can u refer to those items as Goldie Harvey's Property? They aint her properties in has much as she is has no control over them. Her true properties are not what was bequeathed but what her flesh was nourished with and what are actions and inactions will fetch her in the morrow.

Besides,I need to ask this question. Does that mean we can define a Celebrity as someone who has no special day as 'rags day' but does it everyday? Just curious....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adorable Photo Of Mikel Obi And Family As They Celebrate Christmas / I’m Proud Of My Pregnancy, Uche Ogbodo Claps Back At Critics / Ruth Kadiri Curses Politicians And Yahoo Boys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.