Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,217 members, 7,880,797 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:01 AM

Turai Defeats Patience In The Battle Of Land - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Turai Defeats Patience In The Battle Of Land (27673 Views)

As EFCC Goes After Daughter, Turai Yar’adua Runs To Obasanjo For Help / Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days / Disputed Abuja Land: Patience, Turai To Give Final Address (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Turai Defeats Patience In The Battle Of Land by touch4mony: 6:55am On May 03, 2013
nairaman66: See the reason GEJ should be impeached- He cannot control his kleptomaniac wife! She wants to have a piece of everything.. GEJ, his wife and entire corrupt sycophants have damaged the image of the country beyond repair.

Struggling with a widow for a piece of land when she already have enough is brazen wickedness in its entirety.. I believe Patience to be a low-lifer, a thief and a degenerate.

We need a strong willed character to run this country, not a weakling..!! cry
can't fools commend this man for once,obj can nvr let dat hapn.this man has try to give ever person equal treatment but some ppl here with their bad belle dey here dey talk nonsense.
Re: Turai Defeats Patience In The Battle Of Land by Nobody: 6:57am On May 03, 2013
Something dey wori patience for head,if she wan drag land, she no sabi d road to her village? tongue tongue
Re: Turai Defeats Patience In The Battle Of Land by nairaman66(m): 6:58am On May 03, 2013
badmrkt: you nothing but a cursed sem'en!
So Jonathan should be impeached because this right?

A rational thinker would assume- If GEJ cannot put his wife in order, he cannot put the country together. Anyone trying to give excuse for GEJ is a GEJ .. I would suggest YABA left for you, I suppose they'll need to ascertain your mental status if you are in the right frame of mind to comment in this forum.. GOODLUCK to you and Jonathan.

2 Likes

Re: Turai Defeats Patience In The Battle Of Land by braxjay(m): 7:09am On May 03, 2013
kolexy: [b][/b]

1.84 hectares or acres?

so u had to quote the op 3 times for this small question ? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Turai Defeats Patience In The Battle Of Land by braxjay(m): 7:11am On May 03, 2013
Jomark: hey! Sycophant, Jonathan ought to have been impeached if it were in a nation where democracy is practised! He is simply beyond management.

sharrap angry angry angry
Re: Turai Defeats Patience In The Battle Of Land by nairaman66(m): 7:13am On May 03, 2013
touch4mony: can't fools commend this man for once,obj can nvr let dat hapn.this man has try to give ever person equal treatment but some ppl here with their bad belle dey here dey talk nonsense.

Dunces always try to please everyone. In a political atmosphere like Nigeria, the need to have enemies is a must for the president to be vibrant and effective. I believe you are one of GEJ's and given thesame opportunity you'd act like him no doubt.. Conclusively, that makes you a dunce, birdbrain and a twit.. The need to abuse is however regretted in the long run cool
Re: Turai Defeats Patience In The Battle Of Land by nairaman66(m): 7:26am On May 03, 2013
Paulkigame: I see a the failure of the president to act on this matter as the main problem! He should tame his unruly wife and make the woman understand his government and person has sufffered much disgrace through her actions. Oga gboss4sure, i thought this whole land matter was a joke or created to drag her name in da mud. I blame GEJ; a man that has no control over his wife!

So on point!!
Re: Turai Defeats Patience In The Battle Of Land by 1stola: 7:31am On May 03, 2013
engineerd: @ OP...can you replace "Win" with "Defeat"? Patience is not an object so you cannot qualify the verb "Win" with Patience as an object....it just sounds ODD!
[size=19pt]

OYINBOOOOO!!!

PKELLE OOO tongue tongue tongue
[/size]
Re: Turai Defeats Patience In The Battle Of Land by 1stola: 7:36am On May 03, 2013
Akpan107: May God bless this family... Amen

UGLY PEOPLE. MNTHCHEEEW!
Re: Turai Defeats Patience In The Battle Of Land by joshuaidibia(m): 7:38am On May 03, 2013
@OP. Y dd u put turai's mourning pix of yaradua? Or was sh mourning 4d land?

1 Like

Re: Turai Defeats Patience In The Battle Of Land by 1025: 7:45am On May 03, 2013
this simply shows that oga joe has no control over his wife. it is unfortunate that a man that a man that cannot control just one woman has the mandate to control of over 200 million nigerians.
na waa. loser ooo, loserrrrrrrrrrrr. patience u don lose ooo, loserrrrr. kpata kpata u go lose again ooo, loserrrrrrrr
Re: Turai Defeats Patience In The Battle Of Land by Sibrah: 7:46am On May 03, 2013
Fellow widows, it is a lie oh, the popularity of my unpopularity is grossly exaggerated, make 2015 come and my darling go show una that we are not unpopular at all.
Re: Turai Defeats Patience In The Battle Of Land by sayso: 7:58am On May 03, 2013
1025: this simply shows that oga joe has no control over his wife. it is unfortunate that a man that a man that cannot control just one woman has the mandate to control of over 200 million nigerians.
na waa. loser ooo, loserrrrrrrrrrrr. patience u don lose ooo, loserrrrr. kpata kpata u go lose again ooo, loserrrrrrrr

If GEJ cough, that woman go expose am well well.He is keeping quiet because of the public scandal she will unleash on him.
Re: Turai Defeats Patience In The Battle Of Land by jude33084(m): 8:11am On May 03, 2013
N261 Million already paid for Certificate of Occupancy as well as N454 Million paid for building designs.

Spending all these on Land that you only don't have undecided

Mumu angry

1 Like

Re: Turai Defeats Patience In The Battle Of Land by Nobody: 8:13am On May 03, 2013
Two fellow widows.
Re: Turai Defeats Patience In The Battle Of Land by naijazown(m): 8:19am On May 03, 2013
Just passing

undecidedJust passing
Re: Turai Defeats Patience In The Battle Of Land by Fantacy1(m): 8:27am On May 03, 2013
Shame on dis two idle women dat rose 2 d position of 9ja 1st Lady without honor. Yaradua alocated fedela gov land 2 wife and nw GEJ revoked and re allocated same land 2 wife...shameless pple
Re: Turai Defeats Patience In The Battle Of Land by jude33084(m): 8:30am On May 03, 2013
chess guru:
I laugh @ you in swahili...did you J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊S̤̥̈̊τ̲̣̣̥ say control of his wife. How many men in nigeria have "control" of their wives today in their families.
Which woman here on NL will get married 2 a president and wldnt go crazy with all the power that comes with it.
Common local govt chairman's wife was slaping som1 the other day.
Can you enter office today, and tell ur wife "well honey, there is no official position in the constitution for 1st lady, so J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊S̤̥̈̊τ̲̣̣̥ be quite in the background"
I can bet u GEJ has enuff heat to last him 2 life times than to stand the heat of a nagging wife.
The of a Fear of a woman is the beginning of wisdom, ask any married man and dey will give you their full gist.
Control ni , controller ko!!

It shows clearly that you are a weak ♏ãn wink

That is if you are really a ♏ãn undecided

1 Like

Re: Turai Defeats Patience In The Battle Of Land by chessguru1(m): 8:53am On May 03, 2013
Gamji007:

We need a president with control.

We need Gen. Buhari for president. smiley
Lolz I agree with you jor. Nigeria needs a tyrant and control freak. We simply haven't had enuf of abacha.
We need someone that will make us do frog jump on the streets as a means of instilling discipline.

We are not ready for democracy. After all how many of the so called e warriors here had the liver to say jack about abacha.
Nigerians and their epileptic, myopic brain cells. angry angry
Backward set of people that have no plain or insight for the future. What has he done before that warrants a second chance?
Is buhari the best we have in a nation of 160 million?
What about the donald dukes, and fashola's?
We keep recycling junks as leaders and people like you are happy...say we are making PROGRESS.
Re: Turai Defeats Patience In The Battle Of Land by Pergrace: 8:53am On May 03, 2013
Turai Floors Patience In Nigeria’s Battle Of First Ladies

Turai, on behalf of her organisation, WAYEF, is asking for N1.5 billion as general damages, N100 Million as exemplary damages, N100 Million as aggravated damages in addition to N261 Million already paid for Certificate of Occupancy as well as N454 Million paid for building designs.

WAYEF’s lawyer, Mr. Adamu Ahmed Ibrahim, observed that while it appears that the Ministry of Justice may be interested and committed to a settlement, their terms and what they offer says otherwise.

Let say the bolded is binding,I guess the expenses will come from the government purse
Re: Turai Defeats Patience In The Battle Of Land by chessguru1(m): 9:05am On May 03, 2013
jude33084:

It shows clearly that you are a weak ♏ãn wink

That is if you are really a ♏ãn undecided
Hahahahaha MR Macho I hear from you. I can feel the testosterone J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊S̤̥̈̊τ̲̣̣̥ oozing from you.
Try and be practical for once in ur life. Its ur type that will come out and brag about how he "combo-ed" is wife the previous nite, when na ur head the "koko" full pass.
Get real abeg!
Its one thing to be J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊S̤̥̈̊τ̲̣̣̥ a house wife, and its another thing to be the wife of the PRESIDENT!
When you talk of controlling a wife, you should put the two in perspective. Even a humble house wife in the position of mrs 1st lady will most like let the whole thing get into her head, not to talk about someone as un-posh as Patience. It takes a very sound and decent upbringing for a lady to handle so much power and still keep her cool.
Re: Turai Defeats Patience In The Battle Of Land by frodobee: 9:23am On May 03, 2013
Is this Patience the same woman that said she died and resurected in a German hospital. Maybe she forgot to take this land with her. Next time there will be no next time, greedy people.
Re: Turai Defeats Patience In The Battle Of Land by vykte(m): 10:10am On May 03, 2013
Nobody is talking about d fact dat GEJ allowed d rule of law 2 take it's cause.

3 Likes

Re: Turai Defeats Patience In The Battle Of Land by anonimi: 10:29am On May 03, 2013
vykte: Nobody is talking about d fact dat GEJ allowed d rule of law 2 take it's cause.

That is not important.
In fact, he is seen by his clueless compatriots as a "weakling" because he allows rule of law and does not interfere in the judiciary and legislative arms of the federal government. Can you imagine OBJ allowing such a thing? Or even the Lion of Bourdillon?
How many states, including those under the "progressive opposition" have independent judiciary and legislative arms

INCREASED transparency under GEJ's administration is partly why the PERCEPTION of corruption is higher.
No wonder some of us seek to have a DICTATOR who can whip us into line since we perceive ourselves as being INDISCIPLINED as president.
God forbid bad thing!
I am not an animal to be whipped into obedience!!
Amen!!!

3 Likes

Re: Turai Defeats Patience In The Battle Of Land by Nobody: 10:55am On May 03, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: Now that judicial victory has gone to the other party the headlines are- Turai Floors Patience or Turai humiliates Patience,etc. But if it were the other way round, like in the case of Rivers PDP, headlines and analysis such as Jonathan desecrates judiciary, Jonathan becoming dictatorial, democracy in danger,etc will be rampant.
May God bless the day you were conceived. Leave those hypocrits, make them de bad-belle Dr. Jonathan. na so them bad belle Baba Iyabo until he rule Nigeria for COMPLETE 8 Years, Them bad belle Musa Yar Adua until he joined his ancestors, so don't be suprised by their utterances. Their large Popularity is ONLY visible on Nairaland and similar forums, in reality, MOST of them aren't grassroot people. Some aren't even based in Nigeria, some haven't stepped on Nigeria soil for the past decades, some of them don't even participate during election. Bros just free them make them de talk their own. My own be say whether Turai defeat Patience or Patience defeat Turai, the case isn't of ANY of public interest, it is entirely personal and to an extent FAMILY affair.
Re: Turai Defeats Patience In The Battle Of Land by calcal: 11:01am On May 03, 2013
make Tura go ask Fashola how she suppose to fight for the land.
Re: Turai Defeats Patience In The Battle Of Land by Nobody: 11:03am On May 03, 2013
vykte: Nobody is talking about d fact dat GEJ allowed d rule of law 2 take it's cause.
Bros you will live long. Your children will definitely enjoy you, in fact your grandchildren will not forsake you. You should understand that Critics will always criticise. That is why they are called critics. You just can't please them irrespective of what you do. Practice democratic style,they'll call you WEAKLIING, practice Dictatoria style, they'll call you WICKED. practice both, they'll call you a beast in sheep's clothing. Anything you do, they have negative to say about you. So no surprise that they are attacking GEJ

1 Like

Re: Turai Defeats Patience In The Battle Of Land by Nobody: 11:03am On May 03, 2013
Re: Turai Defeats Patience In The Battle Of Land by DonaldGenes(m): 11:08am On May 03, 2013
pDude: Two shameless greedy women. When they die, that strip of land will still remain in that same place.

Vanity upon vanity.
my brother I just tire for this shameless women
Re: Turai Defeats Patience In The Battle Of Land by maclatunji: 11:22am On May 03, 2013
Akpan107: This is one of the reason why i love GEJ so much... He still remain the best thing that has happened to Nigeria and Nigerians. Atleast, he refused to use the power of his seat to give his wife the Land...

That is what happened, Turai went to court to enforce her rights.
Re: Turai Defeats Patience In The Battle Of Land by ddeola: 12:05pm On May 03, 2013
Oga na master nau anytime,anyday grin grin grin
Re: Turai Defeats Patience In The Battle Of Land by Sweetlemon(f): 12:11pm On May 03, 2013
nairaman66: See the reason GEJ should be impeached- He cannot control his kleptomaniac wife! She wants to have a piece of everything.. GEJ, his wife and entire corrupt sycophants have damaged the image of the country beyond repair.

Struggling with a widow for a piece of land when she already have enough is brazen wickedness in its entirety.. I believe Patience to be a low-lifer, a thief and a degenerate.

We need a strong willed character to run this country, not a weakling..!! cry
My dear!
I heard from a reliable source that a very good number of properties in choice areas like Maitama are owned by Patience and she in fact, has more properties than GEJ himself!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DELE MOMODU Remembers MKO Abiola With Touching Throwback Message - Read / Obasanjo To Aisha Buhari: Have Pillow-talk With Your Husband On Nigeria Problems / Hoodlums Attack APC Campaign Convoy In FCT, Set Nine Vehicles Ablaze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.