Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,136 members, 7,887,286 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:54 AM

Strip Oshiomhole Of CON honour, PDP Tells Jonathan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Strip Oshiomhole Of CON honour, PDP Tells Jonathan (15698 Views)

Budget Scandal: Impeach Buhari, PDP Tells National Assembly / (photo) Be The Judge As Denbaba Of Taraba And Oshiomhole Of Edo Vote / Police Accuse Oshiomhole Of Lying About Assasination Attempt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strip Oshiomhole Of CON honour, PDP Tells Jonathan by gysl1973: 9:09pm On May 02, 2013
nairaman66:

He humiliated PDP in the recent LG polls in Edo State. Now PDP want their pound of flesh by nook or crook.. !!

Hey wait for the Edo state PDP thugs on NL to tell you how election was rigged in their area meanwhile other parties and every other citizen in edo state knows that the election was free and fair, i just dey laff this PDP of party

1 Like

Re: Strip Oshiomhole Of CON honour, PDP Tells Jonathan by Nobody: 9:10pm On May 02, 2013
Old men messing around
Re: Strip Oshiomhole Of CON honour, PDP Tells Jonathan by PapaBrowne(m): 9:12pm On May 02, 2013
PDP should leave Oshibaba alone. The man hold ground kampe!!
Incase they don't know, one of President Jonathan's most trusted ally is Oshiomole!!
The man is growing from strong to strength. And Oshiomole haters should be very careful, the guy mind end up as Nigeria's next Presido. He is actually the most qualified Nigerian for the seat!
Re: Strip Oshiomhole Of CON honour, PDP Tells Jonathan by sweetgala(m): 9:15pm On May 02, 2013
Mud slinging seems to be the name of the game here.
Re: Strip Oshiomhole Of CON honour, PDP Tells Jonathan by hishandmaid(f): 9:23pm On May 02, 2013
These pdp guys are really jobless. If all d age Falsification in the world is with one year then repentance has really come to our hearts. If they have a problem with the comrade, then they should search for a concert reason that is worth coming to the press. Abeg pdp should free nigerians joo
Re: Strip Oshiomhole Of CON honour, PDP Tells Jonathan by tolsmile(m): 9:28pm On May 02, 2013
Omen100: I am just kind of like thinking out laud right now , if Pdp happened to become the major opposition party in Nigeria, what an interesting opposition they will make. grin grin
eh

1 Like

Re: Strip Oshiomhole Of CON honour, PDP Tells Jonathan by gerald09(m): 9:31pm On May 02, 2013
Omen100: I am just kind of like thinking out laud right now , if Pdp happened to become the major opposition party in Nigeria, what an interesting opposition they will make. grin grin
For real! They opposition tactics are so childish u wuld fink 5 year olds are running the party, very soon dey wuld say Osho to step down cos his dic*k size, age falsification has bin the Nigerian way since the after the civil war, in other for people to get jobs especially in d military. Every PDP member in edo state have no concert reason to oppose Osho so dey try to make up stuff, it funny dat they can't make up matured stuff.
Re: Strip Oshiomhole Of CON honour, PDP Tells Jonathan by Exponental(m): 9:31pm On May 02, 2013
Strip n give to Alayemesigha abii?
Ooooooolleee!!

1 Like

Re: Strip Oshiomhole Of CON honour, PDP Tells Jonathan by guvna(m): 9:37pm On May 02, 2013

Hmmm my guy u r so right! Useless party, useless people!!
Re: Strip Oshiomhole Of CON honour, PDP Tells Jonathan by Nobody: 9:37pm On May 02, 2013
laughable
Re: Strip Oshiomhole Of CON honour, PDP Tells Jonathan by fkaz(m): 9:44pm On May 02, 2013
If stiping the post of CON is going to console them, for their lost in the last local govt election let osho give them their CON.
Re: Strip Oshiomhole Of CON honour, PDP Tells Jonathan by AnanseK(m): 9:45pm On May 02, 2013
.......And give it to Alameghsia?
Re: Strip Oshiomhole Of CON honour, PDP Tells Jonathan by Adeks(m): 9:56pm On May 02, 2013
Why don't they start with their own governors and party chieftains? At least, last time i checked, Martins Elechi was a PDP governor. Bamanga Tukur nko? Abeeeg! They should K.Q jare
Re: Strip Oshiomhole Of CON honour, PDP Tells Jonathan by Cruxxy(m): 10:19pm On May 02, 2013
kingingkinging: FOR THEIR MIND.

What is all these Oshiomole's problem with these PDP people in the recent time?

Gosh!!

The guy is causing pdp serious nightmares in edo. He is dealing with them squarely
Re: Strip Oshiomhole Of CON honour, PDP Tells Jonathan by Christmysaviour: 11:06pm On May 02, 2013
Comments like these has really made me believe Nigerians will never rise again. I am not a PDP supporter though but that doesn't mean when we see truth we should use likeness and hatred to cover it. What Dan Obi said is the truth because there are videos to prove that Dan Obi is right and I believe ya'll hasn't seen it. So its wrong to argue or make comments on matters ya'll have no idea about. I have seen the documentary.
nairaman66:

He humiliated PDP in the recent LG polls in Edo State. Now PDP want their pound of flesh by nook or crook.. !!

Would you say Edo LG election was free and fair when it was caught on camera Deputy Gov. saying he carried his men and electoral materials and somebody intercepted it. he also said "He (the said person) has nail his coffin"
Are you saying that, its fair? When has deputy Gov become EDSIEC staff to carry electoral materials in his own vehicle? I watched these clips myself, including Documentary on Gov Oshiomhole's age falsification.

What's sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander.
To be fair, Edo LG election was a script written by Oshomhole and gang. There was no election and results were announced. He was booed even in his own local Government. I watched it during evening news.

Another Edo State ACN House of Assembly member Honorable Abdulrazak Momoh from Agbede Edo State being paraded by security agents allegedly in possession of a pump action rifle at LG polling Center during Edo State Local Government Election
https://www.nairaland.com/1265974/edo-acn-lawmaker-caught-gun (View Pix)

I pity Nigerians. Una still dey sleep while una mates don reach moon. Make una continue with una biased attitude.
Re: Strip Oshiomhole Of CON honour, PDP Tells Jonathan by coputa(m): 11:17pm On May 02, 2013
Once upon a time Adams oshiomhole became the governor of Edo state,...he fought and diisplaced the political sharks (pdp) in the state,thereby sterring the leadership vehicle in the right direction,from the sinking state it was before his ascension of office....there is still a clog (igbinedion) in the wheel of progress in the state...Adams has recently revoke stolen government (land) properties from him....after using his media houses to intimidate the governor without any success,what do you expect next....the shameless party (pdp) will be the next tool to be used....enemies of progress...
Re: Strip Oshiomhole Of CON honour, PDP Tells Jonathan by ewet: 11:39pm On May 02, 2013
False declaration of age is tantamount to fraud and is punishable under Nigerian laws.The guy culd have bin impeached for tht if it were in other climes where commonsense reigns supreme.

1 Like

Re: Strip Oshiomhole Of CON honour, PDP Tells Jonathan by 1025: 12:06am On May 03, 2013
i support them. let them take the award and give it to whom award is due. the most qualified man for the award is alams so osho shld release the award immediately so that another criminal will get a national award.
useless pdp. na God go punish their generations.
Re: Strip Oshiomhole Of CON honour, PDP Tells Jonathan by Peterpan1(m): 12:29am On May 03, 2013
POVERTY DEVELOPMENT PARTY(PDP). I never knew u guys were this jobless, visionless, hopeless, moraless, idealess, so u can carry out such a wonderful research on some one's age, while the nation's economy is in a state of fracas. LOSERS.
Re: Strip Oshiomhole Of CON honour, PDP Tells Jonathan by idefua: 3:50am On May 03, 2013
DAN! DAN! DAN!, HOW MANY TIMES I CALL YOU, THREE TIMES ABI. COME YOU NO GET SHAME?
Re: Strip Oshiomhole Of CON honour, PDP Tells Jonathan by olusola200: 3:52am On May 03, 2013
People deceiving popole tell GEJ to declear his asset clueless man/party
Re: Strip Oshiomhole Of CON honour, PDP Tells Jonathan by AtlantaGuy(m): 3:54am On May 03, 2013
The same PDP Edo State chairman caught with his pant down?

Re: Strip Oshiomhole Of CON honour, PDP Tells Jonathan by Akbee(m): 4:10am On May 03, 2013
na who this thief sorry chief @dan pdp chairman, dey talk about?is it my oshiomole who be my favourite governor for the whole.tell am say make him go buy toothbrush and beta brush,settle down brush him dirty mouth well well.white goats dont like stains.my oshiomole is one of them.
Re: Strip Oshiomhole Of CON honour, PDP Tells Jonathan by Nobody: 6:56am On May 03, 2013
They have tried many times to find fault in him but failed to fine, hmmmm does pdp wil do everything in their power to bring him down, and THEY WILL NEVER SUCCEED
Re: Strip Oshiomhole Of CON honour, PDP Tells Jonathan by slimghost(m): 7:03am On May 03, 2013
Laughable. This Orbih guy or whateverr should STFU!
Re: Strip Oshiomhole Of CON honour, PDP Tells Jonathan by goodnice: 7:24am On May 03, 2013
Does the Rich also cry...?
Re: Strip Oshiomhole Of CON honour, PDP Tells Jonathan by Joythah(m): 7:31am On May 03, 2013
Christmysaviour: Comments like these has really made me believe Nigerians will never rise again. I am not a PDP supporter though but that doesn't mean when we see truth we should use likeness and hatred to cover it. What Dan Obi said is the truth because there are videos to prove that Dan Obi is right and I believe ya'll hasn't seen it. So its wrong to argue or make comments on matters ya'll have no idea about. I have seen the documentary.

Would you say Edo LG election was free and fair when it was caught on camera Deputy Gov. saying he carried his men and electoral materials and somebody intercepted it. he also said "He (the said person) has nail his coffin"
Are you saying that, its fair? When has deputy Gov become EDSIEC staff to carry electoral materials in his own vehicle? I watched these clips myself, including Documentary on Gov Oshiomhole's age falsification.

What's sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander.
To be fair, Edo LG election was a script written by Oshomhole and gang. There was no election and results were announced. He was booed even in his own local Government. I watched it during evening news.

Another Edo State ACN House of Assembly member Honorable Abdulrazak Momoh from Agbede Edo State being paraded by security agents allegedly in possession of a pump action rifle at LG polling Center during Edo State Local Government Election
https://www.nairaland.com/1265974/edo-acn-lawmaker-caught-gun (View Pix)

I pity Nigerians. Una still dey sleep while una mates don reach moon. Make una continue with una biased attitude.
i seriously pity you. If at your age you can still be brainwashed by the PDP. The intelligent PDP officials basing their claims on printer's error in one of the birthday pamphlets quickly rushed to hold a press conference to demand for Osho's resignation. And how do you explain the no on bini chiefs flocking to govt house to beg that their brother igbinedion be allowed to come out of hiding as he is currently wanted by the govt and the police for trying to interfere in the elections. The Pdp plans to rig were foiled by the smartness of Baba Adams. Did you hear Anenih's voice during the elections or Samuel Ogbemudia? Yet the stupid Esama decided to dare the Comrade. When he comes out of the Oba palace where he is hiding he will be arrested and jailed.
Re: Strip Oshiomhole Of CON honour, PDP Tells Jonathan by dapachez: 7:59am On May 03, 2013
He didn't declare false age. On the day of the birthday celebration he even corrested the organizers it was on tape as EBS(edo broadcating television) showed that particular clip when this whole age and birthday brouhaha started,I watched it. Oshiobaba aint a saint and neither are the PDP goons,it just goes a long way to show how desperate politicians are to stay in power or wrest power from those in control. I can NEVER stake my head for any politicians cos NA ONLY THEIR BELLE DEM KNOW
ewet: False declaration of age is tantamount to fraud and is punishable under Nigerian laws.The guy culd have bin impeached for tht if it were in other climes where commonsense reigns supreme.
Re: Strip Oshiomhole Of CON honour, PDP Tells Jonathan by alumnidoggz(m): 8:03am On May 03, 2013
Orbih is a madman

Re: Strip Oshiomhole Of CON honour, PDP Tells Jonathan by omodave(m): 8:43am On May 03, 2013
wheither true or not this party is just so Jealous
Re: Strip Oshiomhole Of CON honour, PDP Tells Jonathan by Trachea: 9:29am On May 03, 2013
This dan orbih guy ranks up there with the likes of Ali Baba, basketmouth, i go dye etc. very funny guy. his stage name should be down orbi. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osinbajo, El-rufai At Energy Event In London / Buhari Departs Nigeria For Equatorial Guinea (Photos) / Full List Of Governor Abiodun's Cabinet To Be Sworn-In Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.