Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,469 members, 7,947,884 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 10:21 AM

Are You A Go Getter? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You A Go Getter? (14421 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Go Down)

Re: Are You A Go Getter? by Needlelady(f): 3:21pm On Apr 16, 2008
Fee Foo Fee Fum. . .

who's been dissing me in my sleep -

MS hot funmi - the girl who can only diss a man when he's down for the count. . .

i am wide awake now. . .let me abuse some of my employers hours. . .

lets start with quality of your shagging partners - it has been said a man doing it right never has to do it all through the night. . .what sort of lame ducks are you getting it off with?
the only other explanation for your ' 3hour rated ' orifice is that it has seen so much active service (on the streets) that its nerve endings are effectively dead; (the horrors of streetwalking) . i do hope those diapers aren't too uncomfortable.

we all keep asking you to post your pix. . .stop this childish internet game of 'i am a swimsuit model' . . .you've said it before, you were once a truck driver. that conjures up the image of a woman built like earthquake of the natural disasters /iyabo obsanajo .

PS: i know, you will fart . . .you need to go easy on the baked beans. i know things are a little hard right now, but surely there are other cheap canned goods you can buy instead. maybe sardines. . .they say fish is good for the brain. . .you need all the iq boosters you can get. . .so you'll stop coming across like a victim of a crude lobotomy

Is that all you got? I can see that you are still drooling after achieving one erection in one week. Why won't I fart? you no dey fart?
Because I drove 18 wheelers doesnt make me any less hotter cos this chic here is damn gorgeous. You can't have me even in your second life and that's for sure. I still love you tho.
Re: Are You A Go Getter? by DrFerlie(m): 3:28pm On Apr 16, 2008
needlelady wink wink wink kiss kiss kiss
Re: Are You A Go Getter? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Apr 16, 2008
dreloaded's old handle was thief of hearts. . .

i strongly recommend that in your next nairaland incarnation, you use the handle 'queen of farts'

thats the only thing you can be a queen of. . . grin

please come back. . .while i'm still online - lets put out your fire
Re: Are You A Go Getter? by Needlelady(f): 3:53pm On Apr 16, 2008
yes Doc! cool cool
Re: Are You A Go Getter? by Needlelady(f): 3:54pm On Apr 16, 2008
dreloaded's old handle was thief of hearts. . .

i strongly recommend that in your next nairaland incarnation, you use the handle 'queen of farts'

thats the only thing you can be a queen of. . .

please come back. . .while i'm still online - lets put out your fire
You still haven't answered my question: you no dey fart? creepy ol' daddy.
Re: Are You A Go Getter? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Apr 16, 2008
nowhere near as much as your previous beaus. . .

u know what they say - like bobo like partner. . .
Re: Are You A Go Getter? by Needlelady(f): 3:58pm On Apr 16, 2008
Really? you cannot ascend the throne as the new nairaland's King Of farts?
Re: Are You A Go Getter? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Apr 16, 2008
i think you mean descend to the sewer. . .anyone getting it on with you is engaging in social sinking. . .
Re: Are You A Go Getter? by Needlelady(f): 4:05pm On Apr 16, 2008
i think you mean descend to the sewer. . .anyone getting it on with you is engaging in social sinking.
******farts on comment*****
Re: Are You A Go Getter? by Nobody: 4:05pm On Apr 16, 2008
Lmao cheesy grin
Re: Are You A Go Getter? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Apr 16, 2008
see what i mean - hotfunmis idea of witticisms is passing wind - no highbrow humor here cheesy
Re: Are You A Go Getter? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Apr 16, 2008
oyb don resurrect wake up from sleep.
round 4 ringaringaring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Are You A Go Getter? by Needlelady(f): 4:22pm On Apr 16, 2008
see what i mean - hotfunmis idea of witticisms is passing wind - no highbrow humor here
You surely need to get laid. Your full tank is really giving you brain edema.
Re: Are You A Go Getter? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Apr 16, 2008
funmi I hope you don't have patients at your store window waiting for prescriptions
better yet I hope you're off work
today na today grin
Re: Are You A Go Getter? by Needlelady(f): 4:28pm On Apr 16, 2008
funmi I hope you don't have patients at your store window waiting for prescriptions
better yet I hope you're off work
today na today

Lol, slow day at the hospital. Bad economy, conglomerates are shopping hours this time around. If we can't make the big bucks anymore, we can as well hang on and yab OYB until he learns to achieve a long lasting erection,
Re: Are You A Go Getter? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Apr 16, 2008
poor funmi - no wonder you're so hot. . .(as in carrying a torch)

didn't your betters tell you the proper way to coax the one eyed snake. . .

i can understand your need to berate blind drunk johns so they can get it over wink with so you can move on to the next customers- na pay as you go levels you dey operate - no be so?. . .but surely you realise that doesnt apply with normal healthy couples? grin
Re: Are You A Go Getter? by Needlelady(f): 4:51pm On Apr 16, 2008
na pay as you go levels you dey operate - no be so?
OYBOBO. How you dey? This one you dey vex for me, why now? Honey, take it easy joo,life is too short. Just focus on me and you in San Pedro having sex behind the moonlight. It may come to pass, who knows. cool cool cool
Re: Are You A Go Getter? by MrPataki1: 4:53pm On Apr 16, 2008
Girl, you are making a mistake. You may think it's the likes of Sly and Pataki that sleeps around, but in most cases, guys like that just have big mouths and are monogamous, it's the underground operators like OYB and bawomolo that can get a woman pregnant even when they are still certified virgins.

Did your sister report me to you? shocked shocked grin grin

How did you come about Pataki is sleeping around? grin
Re: Are You A Go Getter? by MrPataki1: 4:54pm On Apr 16, 2008
Needlelady:

OYBOBO. How you dey? This one you dey vex for me, why now? Honey, take it easy joo,life is too short. Just focus on me and you in San Pedro having sex behind the moonlight. It may come to pass, who knows. cool cool cool
hmmmmmmmmmm! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Are You A Go Getter? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Apr 16, 2008
you see. . .i told yall she dug my sexy beard grin
Re: Are You A Go Getter? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Apr 16, 2008
oyb:

you see. . .i told yall she dug my sexy beard grin

That your well aerated bia bia
abeg post that picture again and send her straight to jannat
Re: Are You A Go Getter? by Nobody: 5:02pm On Apr 16, 2008
funmi I hope you're holding on to something
I'm here for you
Re: Are You A Go Getter? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Apr 16, 2008
ceasefire. . .

i'm running home . see u tmrow. enjoy your brief respite grin
Re: Are You A Go Getter? by efuah(f): 6:06pm On Apr 16, 2008
hmmmmmmmm NL is still da same as i left it. cool . . . una well done o!
Re: Are You A Go Getter? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Apr 16, 2008
@efuah

ehn ehn welcome,where u go since,[b]sweet t [/b]don find u tire grin grin
Re: Are You A Go Getter? by efuah(f): 6:23pm On Apr 16, 2008
lol grin. . . bn around, work has been taking all ma time. cool
Re: Are You A Go Getter? by jgirl3: 9:24pm On Apr 16, 2008
I'm not a go-getter but i wish i had more balls to be one. smiley
Re: Are You A Go Getter? by Needlelady(f): 9:25pm On Apr 16, 2008
ceasefire. . .

i'm running home . see u tmrow. enjoy your brief respite
What kind of man are you? You have to wait till a woman ceases fire before you'll quit quarelling. Step up your game plz and work on that dangling weak Yekini abeg.
Re: Are You A Go Getter? by Needlelady(f): 9:30pm On Apr 16, 2008
I'm not a go-getter but i wish i had more balls to be one.
Girl, you don't need balls. Those two things men carry in between their legs are made with amala. Your veejay can open doors for you. Men can do anything for you just to give them attention.
Re: Are You A Go Getter? by coldwater(m): 9:33pm On Apr 16, 2008
Needlelady:

Girl, you don't need balls. Those two things men carry in between their legs are made with amala. Your veejay can open doors for you. Men can do anything for you just to give them attention.

so how many doors ( men ) has your veejay opened for you?? are you sure you can walk the talk?
Re: Are You A Go Getter? by jgirl3: 9:35pm On Apr 16, 2008
Needlelady:

Lol! Girl - the veejay stays closed for now. You need the balls to walk up to a guy and ask him out. Some girls need it like me. But yeah - i'm interested - how does a girl open doors with her veejay
Re: Are You A Go Getter? by 4Him1(m): 9:38pm On Apr 16, 2008
Needlelady:

Maybe the 18-wheeler has made u drowsy. You think everyman worships what is between a woman's legs?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17)

7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women / “lesbian” Photo Of Benue Girls Causes Social Media Uproar / See What Happened At My New Boyfriend's House Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.