Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,478 members, 7,951,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 09:06 AM

Your Embarassing Moments In Fashion. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Your Embarassing Moments In Fashion. (1216 Views)

Un-even Skin Tone!!!!!! So Embarassing / New Trends In Fashion: Ankara And More / Table Cloth Scarf Back In Fashion! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Embarassing Moments In Fashion. by SeanT21(f): 11:30pm On Apr 15, 2008
Please explain your worst fashion combination.

here is mine,

So it was sunday morning. I woke up Late to go to church. When i got off from the shower my mother was screaming at me. She was piss off that i made her and my brothers and my step dad late. My step dad was piss off so he took my brothers and they went ahead. When they left my mother was in the living room waithing for me. She got mad because according to her i was waisting her time. I couldn't find nothing to wear because all my church clothes was in hiding. My mother came in my room, went to my closet and pick up an ugly dress with the shoulder pads making me look like i was from the 1940. This was the dress she had bought for me before which i hanged behind my closet so i can forget it.She forced me to wear it and from the look in her eyes she wasn't playing around. I had this ugly shoes on and made the dress look more ugly. I was looking a hot mess.

the major bad thing was that we were already late and me and my friends sit in the 5th row of the church. It was so shameful walking to the front of the church with my ugly and disgusting outfit. I know everyone was looking at me like i was an alien. When the church was over i got up told my friends goodbye and hurried my mom to her car so we could leave.

Since then i make sure i get my church outfit ready on Saturday mornings so i can look fly at church. There is nothing worse than looking disgusting in Gods House.

WHAT IS YOUR WORST OUTFIT MOMENT OR STORY?
Re: Your Embarassing Moments In Fashion. by SeanT21(f): 9:54pm On Apr 16, 2008
someone hurryup and amuse me
Re: Your Embarassing Moments In Fashion. by iice(f): 5:21pm On Apr 18, 2008
Gosh had hideous styles when i was a chile. . .
Had to wear dresses and the sort. . .when i go thru my childhood pics, i cringe
Thank goodness for my jeans phase grin
Re: Your Embarassing Moments In Fashion. by tRoOE(f): 7:49pm On Apr 18, 2008
Too many

Combining two multicolor together lol my mom use to call me rainbow grin grin
Re: Your Embarassing Moments In Fashion. by mukina2: 2:31pm On Apr 19, 2008
iice:

Gosh had hideous styles when i was a chile. . .
Had to wear dresses and the sort. . .when i go through my childhood pics, i cringe
Thank goodness for my jeans phase grin

hehehe we all went through that. floral dresses , socks to match and shoes grin grin

Those pics are really funny grin grin the things our mums made us wear then uh grin grin
Re: Your Embarassing Moments In Fashion. by iice(f): 2:40pm On Apr 19, 2008
I saw one pic lately shocked shocked I was wearing a two piece.  Green top with gold buttons and shoulder pads, the skirt was white with florals in green and purple, it was about half way down my legs.  I had black head band with gold things on in.  Black ballet shoes and worst of all, i had black with purple flowers leggings underneath shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin it wasn't even halloween grin grin grin Hideous menhhhh!
Re: Your Embarassing Moments In Fashion. by mukina2: 2:48pm On Apr 19, 2008
hahahahahahhaa grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I saw one i had on polkadot tights. red and white, a red dress and white shoes grin i had all kinds of colours on my head grin
. i remembered asking my mum, she said i liked it then grin grin grin
Re: Your Embarassing Moments In Fashion. by Nella(f): 6:48pm On Apr 19, 2008
hahahaha! loool! yes we all lived it!!

mukina2:

hahahahahahhaa grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I saw one i had on polkadot tights. red and white, a red dress and white shoes grin i had all kinds of colours on my head grin
. i remembered asking my mum, she said i liked it then grin grin grin

laugh ma 4kin ass of!! grin - - - - yea yea as if u don't still dress like that! grin grin grin no kill me oh! But d other day i saw u what were u wearing!? grin

---------------------------
Now if I go through those pictures, I need some one to hold me down so I wouldn't sue my mum 4 lettin me wear those!! Koin Koin shoes! grin grin grin

Those memories still haunt me!!

One orange koin koin cover shoe . . . . Ash colored flower flower big gown . . . those children glases that i don't know who makes them! If not I would have sued! And to top it all green hand bag!!!!!!!! ARRRRRRRRG grin grin grin grin
Re: Your Embarassing Moments In Fashion. by mukina2: 6:05pm On Apr 20, 2008
Nella:

hahahaha! loool! yes we all lived it!!

laugh ma 4kin ass of!! grin  - - - - yea yea as if u don't still dress like that!  grin grin grin  no kill me oh! But d other day i saw u what were u wearing!?  grin

---------------------------
Now if I go through those pictures, I need some one to hold me down so I wouldn't sue my mum 4 lettin me wear those!! Koin Koin shoes!  grin grin grin

Those memories still haunt me!!

One orange koin koin cover shoe . . . . Ash colored flower flower big gown . . . those children glases that i don't know who makes them! If not I would have sued! And to top it all green hand bag!!!!!!!! ARRRRRRRRG  grin grin grin grin

hehehehehe u nor well grin cheesy grin cheesy grin then it was classic now its shocked shocked grin

i remember those glasses different shapes grin grin you still have those tongue i saw one in ur room grin grin
Re: Your Embarassing Moments In Fashion. by Nella(f): 5:32pm On Apr 21, 2008
dhaaa ha! yea I'm saving them 4 my kiddos ur grand children grin grin tongue grin Including those ones that look like they have wings or ears grin tongue grin grin lmao!
Re: Your Embarassing Moments In Fashion. by Nobody: 1:26am On Apr 22, 2008
Those years of flowery frocks with nets or was it lace, they scratched like hell!!!!!!! My sisters and I coined a name for it scratch,scratch dress. We dreaded Sundays because we knew what we were going to wear. Those dresses scare me till date. angry

My semi teenage years-- perfect disaster!!!!! Oh how I hate shoulder pads!!!!!!!!! The skirts I wore already had shapes in them, for God's sake I do not have hips but my adamant mother (love you kiss) would buy them. I looked like a wiggling worm in those skirts.

I have a picture where I had my hair in an imitation of what I thought was punk. I styled it myself. I remember my mom telling me it was nice. A decade later my mother denies she ever said so because I look more like a mad woman. cheesy grin
Re: Your Embarassing Moments In Fashion. by Nobody: 7:57am On Apr 22, 2008
na only women dey here?
Re: Your Embarassing Moments In Fashion. by orekinky: 2:11pm On Apr 22, 2008
still water you are too funny.

(1) (Reply)

For Men: How To Choose The Best Men's Collar Styles For Your Face Shape / Adult Models Needed Urgently. / empty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.