Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,383 members, 7,947,618 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 03:45 AM

Start With What You Have Now! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Start With What You Have Now! (1282 Views)

Business You Can Start With Just #4000 / What Profitable Business Can I Start With #200k / What Business Can I Start With 4,000 Naira? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Start With What You Have Now! by naijastandup(m): 1:51am On May 03, 2013
Hey! Don't give me that surprise look, for I know you will say "I have got nothing" That sure a big lie, you have got something, we all have something to start with. What you need to kick off is not money, it is you, your mind. Every big stuff you see today starts with a thought, then an idea and then a strong will which create's a way.

The first step to starting with an online business is to look within you, you need to start with something you are passionate about. You might enjoy writing or fashion or sport or trading or you are a funny person, there is just something about you that is inbuilt, that is what you need to kick off.

If you are someone that craves for sport or football news, you might just start a blog on it. be the first to get latest news on football and pass it across to others in your own language. With time, people will began to like what you do and wouldn't want to miss any of your latest football gist updates. But just make sure you are on a topic you have passion for.

I do not support all these get rich quick scheme like survey stuff e.t.c. I believe in building yourself an asset and nurture it to maturity, to a level where you can sleep while your money keep piling up. If you still think people don't really make money online, then you are really jonzing...people are making real cash online daily. Those popular naija bloggers are millionaires and their are also some that are making millions online codedly (dem no dey make noise) I personally don't make money with maganoneedpay.com. I only set it up to contribute to other peoples lives. I have other blogs and websites on a different niche that fetch me bucks daily. READ FULL POST http://www.maganoneedpay.com/

Re: Start With What You Have Now! by Nobody: 8:04am On May 03, 2013
Please I wanna creat a Blog dat will be more into the medical world and facts, please how do I go about this?
Tnx in advance.
Re: Start With What You Have Now! by novine(f): 3:42pm On May 03, 2013
Learn how to make money through selling of recharge cards.

We have 2 devices that vend this airtime;

1. Mobile phone: this sells VTU or direct top-up only (no pin).
From this mobile phone you can sell VTU recharge cards for MTN, AIRTEL, GLO&ETISALAT....The mobile phone to start this business is given to you for free.
2. A mobile POS Terminal that prints electronic pins for every operator.
It can also be used for VTU or direct top-up. This POS Terminal would be given to you for free.

COME FOR OUR TRAINING ON THE 11TH OF MAY 2013

You would be taught;
•How to make use of the recharge card machine.
•How to earn money using the machine to make PHCN bills& also get paid for doing this.
•How to pay Dstv,Startimes, MyTv, GoTv for your customers using this machine.

ATTEND THIS TRAINING AND GET FOR FREE

•The best selling book 120 AND MORE BUSINESSES YOU CAN DO AND SUCCEED IN NIGERIA.
•A free CD containing 500 eBooks on Business,Success,Motivation,Health etc.
•How to make money through owning a bulk sms website.

TRAINING DATE: 11TH OF MAY
VENUE: 10 KEMBERI ROAD OKOKOMAIKO, LAGOS.
FEE: N2, 000.

Pay into our bank account, after payment; send a text message with your name and teller number to 07031234855.

BANK NAME: GTB
ACCOUNT NAME: NOVINE KONCEPT VENTURES
ACCOUNT NO: 0012902429

For more enquiries call 07031234855 or 01-7663076.
OR MAIL novinekonceptventures@gmail.com

THERE WOULD BE REFRESHMENT
Re: Start With What You Have Now! by naijastandup(m): 11:40pm On May 03, 2013
Raymondenyi: Please I wanna creat a Blog dat will be more into the medical world and facts, please how do I go about this?
Tnx in advance.

That is a very good idea and also a very good blogging niche. you can setup a blog on that via blogger.com or drop your email and i will help you set up your blog for free. just make sure you are serious with it.

Best of luck!
Re: Start With What You Have Now! by Nobody: 6:22am On May 04, 2013
naijastandup:

That is a very good idea and also a very good blogging niche. you can setup a blog on that via blogger.com or drop your email and i will help you set up your blog for free. just make sure you are serious with it.

Best of luck!

Tnx so much Naija, I have already opened the acct, buh its d 1st time I am opening one, so still trying 2 battle with the settings,template and all that! Kinda hectic though, I'll need some guardiance through it.
Can I PM U?
Re: Start With What You Have Now! by naijastandup(m): 10:35pm On May 04, 2013
Raymondenyi:

Tnx so much Naija, I have already opened the acct, buh its d 1st time I am opening one, so still trying 2 battle with the settings,template and all that! Kinda hectic though, I'll need some guardiance through it.
Can I PM U?

Sure PM me with details of your blog. Though before i help in configuring and redesigning your blog for you, I will like to see some of your posts.atleast a minimum of 2 posts. Just want to see how passionate your are about medical stuffs. You can also contact me on maganoneedpaynaija (at) gmail (dot) com

(1) (Reply)

Fruitmania: Help Needed / Dangote Places Order For Refinery Equipment As FG Grants Licence / Konga Pay On Delivery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.