Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,032 members, 7,970,186 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 10:38 PM

Jesus Was Not Good - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Was Not Good (984 Views)

Jesus Was Not Even A Christian / Jesus Was Not Sent To Save The Whole World - Bible / So Which Jesus Was Crucified? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesus Was Not Good by Qkeyxyz: 9:22am On May 03, 2013
17 As He was setting out on a journey, a man ran up to Him and knelt before Him, and asked Him, “Good Teacher, what shall I do to inherit eternal life?” 18 And Jesus said to him, “Why do you call Me good? No one is good except God alone(Mark 10:17-18 ).

What is good then? Good is nothing but kindness for an sentient being. That is allowing this being to keep or express it's natural, intrinsic values or add more to this values to improve\increase it so this being is happy\free to be himself. So why did jesu say he was not good? Because that jesus represented the law and we know that the law was a condemner of our own intrinsic, god given natures with it's "thou shalt not.., thou shalt not...". We know that everything god created, he created them good and satisfied. But when the law came as the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, man began to call somethings good and somethings evil, contrary to god's interpretations. This was truly the beginning of the law of moses. This was when it became human nature. The presentation of the laws to Moses at mount sinai was just a formalization and documentation of it, but it has been active and bearing fruits(bitterness, conflicts, diseases and death) right from the fall of Adam.

Therefore, to set man free from the law and it's "fruits", this version of Jesus(the personification of the law) had to die and a new version(of the spirit of liberty) raised from the "ruins" of the old, signifying the death and abolishment of the old Law(of Moses) and raising of a new system/spirit of liberty from this law. Therefore, know now that if you still idolize the old jesus who walked on the earth, then you are a follower of the law and not of the spirit of the new testament. That "good Jesus" is good according to man's morality and this is why every human moral system, whether they are moslem, buddist, pagan, secularist, etc, even atheists respect this jesus. He is the symbol of human morality but not of god. This righteousness in like a filthy rag is god's eyes.

Therefore from now on we recognize no one according to the flesh; even though we have known Christ according to the flesh, yet now we know Him in this way no longer(2 Corinthians 5:16 ).

Insight for the wise\Elect. Peace. cool
Re: Jesus Was Not Good by Mynd44: 10:23am On May 03, 2013
You have got to be kidding
Re: Jesus Was Not Good by Qkeyxyz: 10:42am On May 03, 2013
^^^

No kidding bro. Just "dividing scripture" and revealing the true gospel.

Shocking right??
Re: Jesus Was Not Good by Nobody: 10:55am On May 03, 2013
Qkeyxyz: ^^^

No kidding bro. Just "dividing scripture" and revealing the true gospel.

Shocking right??
but do you know that this Jesus lived a sinless life on earth?
Re: Jesus Was Not Good by Qkeyxyz: 4:34pm On May 03, 2013
^^^^

Yes, Sinless according to the Law(ie: in the eyes of man) but not according to God. He cannot be the personification of the law if He goes on braking it. As far a god is concerned, the law itself is the sin and any man who subjects himself to use this law as the basis for his morality becomes a sinner.

He made Him who knew no sin to be sin on our behalf, so that we might become the righteousness of God in Him(2 Corinthians 5:21 ).
Re: Jesus Was Not Good by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:46pm On May 03, 2013
Qkeyxyz: ^^^^

Yes, Sinless according to the Law(ie: in the eyes of man) but not according to God. He cannot be the personification of the law if He goes on braking it. As far a god is concerned, the law itself is the sin and any man who subjects himself to use this law as the basis for his morality becomes a sinner.

He made Him who knew no sin to be sin on our behalf, so that we might become the righteousness of God in Him(2 Corinthians 5:21 ).

This is the laconic meaning of what we call antinomianism.
Re: Jesus Was Not Good by Qkeyxyz: 6:29pm On May 03, 2013
OLAADEGBU:
This is the laconic meaning of what we call antinomianism.

A Good thing or bad??
Re: Jesus Was Not Good by Nobody: 6:42pm On May 03, 2013
The christians sabi confuse themselves with twisting scriptures!

madness
Re: Jesus Was Not Good by Nobody: 7:06pm On May 03, 2013
Who's impersonating Okeyxyz?

This is getting rather annoying, tbh..
Re: Jesus Was Not Good by Qkeyxyz: 7:28pm On May 03, 2013
^^^

It's no impersonation. Seun has gone on a power trip by banning my two handles @okeyxyz & @0keyxyz(which I opened in response to an earlier ban) because I pointed out flaws of his management style. Obviously, he cannot handle perceived threats to his image. grin grin

So this is a fresh, new handle, born today.
Re: Jesus Was Not Good by Nobody: 7:32pm On May 03, 2013
Oh cool.. My bad....

You could have used 0 rather than Q though tongue

Edit: just noticed it seems you've used 0.. Hard luck..
Re: Jesus Was Not Good by Image123(m): 9:43pm On May 03, 2013
useless doctrines and teachings of no value to the body of Christ and to humanity.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Was Not Good by wiegraf: 11:42pm On May 03, 2013
The writing style seems okeyxyz-ish, so I'm assuming it's really you

I've told you you'll end up an atheist before, yes? At the very least, you'll end up like @obadiah. Trying to honestly make sense/apply logic to those books usually leads to.... the looney bin. At the very least, it's a lonely path you thread

Wait for your friends to come castigate you, banish you as the heretic you are..
Re: Jesus Was Not Good by Qkeyxyz: 3:25am On May 04, 2013
wiegraf:
I've told you you'll end up an atheist before, yes? At the very least, you'll end up like @obadiah. Trying to honestly make sense/apply logic to those books usually leads to.... the looney bin. At the very least, it's a lonely path you thread

@obadiah?? You mean: The one-man military, the weapons of mass destruction(of doctrine), the unstoppable force and immovable object, the wielder of fears and tremblings, with fire and brimestone.. grin grin grin
Boy!!, I don't know whether to be afraid or proud.
Abeg oo, this forum cannot contain two obadiahs.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Was Not Good by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:49am On May 04, 2013
Where is Mr Anony? Thats the best bible twister I ever know. He would have destroyed the Op with questions.
Re: Jesus Was Not Good by Goshen360(m): 1:41pm On May 04, 2013
@ OP,

You/we cannot sit on one scripture and make a doctrine out of it. Just because we tear down the mosaic law doesn't equate it to the Lord not being good. How about,

"I am the GOOD Shepherd..." - John 10:11
Re: Jesus Was Not Good by Qkeyxyz: 2:07pm On May 04, 2013
^^^

And therein lies the misconception and confusion about Jesus's messages. I(and other spirituals) understand that there are two versions of christ; one of the law and the other of the spirit/liberty. This is the reason christ used parables to speak the truth; ie: he had to hide the truth in parables because the dispensation and mindset of the receivers where not ready to receive the messages. So up till now people still interpret the goodness of god as that image and lifestyle of the christ of the law while the christ of the liberty(from the law) still remains hidden from their minds. So unless one has been called into the revelation of the gospel, he'd continue to misinterpret the Jesus of the law as the good one because he's not aware of a different jesus he's born after the end of the former. Note that these two persons did not co-exist together. Each held authority in his own time. In the dispensation of the law, the christ of liberty was suppressed in parables because the other christ(of the law) should not be seen to be speaking against the law, which he's supposed to be fulfilling, until that law is formally abolished.

Now the "I am the GOOD Shepherd..." - John 10:11 refers to the second christ, not the former. thus the expression in parables.

(1) (Reply)

Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam, Convert Insists / Relationship The Bible Way. Dating Or Courting? / How God Saved Me, An Agnostic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.