Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,428 members, 7,964,753 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 07:38 PM

Ini Edo: Married But Living Single, Refuses to Join Husband In US - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo: Married But Living Single, Refuses to Join Husband In US (34432 Views)

Is Ini Edo Married Or Single?......*read* / Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) / Ini Edo: Married But Living Single (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ini Edo: Married But Living Single, Refuses to Join Husband In US by Nobody: 1:06pm On May 04, 2013
PLEASE HELP!!!!

Where can I buy Yellow Garri on Nairaland?
Re: Ini Edo: Married But Living Single, Refuses to Join Husband In US by ideylaff: 1:20pm On May 04, 2013
Memphis357: I'm sure she prolly in one hotel right now,on her knees,sucking on some politician's dickkkk!!!
Ain't a good idea making a ho into a housewife!

u said it all....
Re: Ini Edo: Married But Living Single, Refuses to Join Husband In US by ideylaff: 1:22pm On May 04, 2013
nija80: why will she? she goes about sleeping with men all over the country , at least I heard she was a guest of my MD for so many night in a high brow hotel in the south south.

Sounds like 85% Nollywood.....bleep bleep bleep, sometimes they dont even try to hide...

You know there is no location in sight and you wonder what they are doing in a Hotel just for a few hours..

some are that cheap bro.... short time just for the latest LV bag or a ticket to the USA or the UK
Re: Ini Edo: Married But Living Single, Refuses to Join Husband In US by BarbieBlues(f): 9:32pm On May 04, 2013
Memphis357: I'm sure she prolly in one hotel right now,on her knees,sucking on some politician's dickkkk!!!
Ain't a good idea making a ho into a housewife!
are you for real Am surprised @ d way som of u men think nd talk. We are humans! Not animals. Think lik a human being 4 once. Ur brain s obviously wasting. Ds kinda scenerio s not new in naija,a man working abroad while his wife stays back in naija,he visits wen h can nd often 'knocks' ha up wf each visit. I guess u guys r all howling cos in ds case,d lady calls d shots nd goes abroad to visit ha husband wen 'she' wants. Being married doesn't make her dim witted or brainless,she's still got a mind of ha own. Most ladies turn to 'yes sir robots' jst cause dey ar married,dey cn evn jump off a buildn if der hubbies commands dem to. Mtcheeew

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo: Married But Living Single, Refuses to Join Husband In US by classyS: 9:58pm On May 04, 2013
Let's stop all dis gues work,u can't realy tell wat d problem is,every family got their structure,its best to stop intruding.its non of our business. undecided
Re: Ini Edo: Married But Living Single, Refuses to Join Husband In US by Nobody: 10:38pm On May 04, 2013
And so what? Is she not a grown up and how does her married/non married status have to do with us.

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo: Married But Living Single, Refuses to Join Husband In US by Nobody: 12:00am On May 05, 2013
I remember when one oyibo guy carry her come rig location for deutag rig....for just 100k oo/
Re: Ini Edo: Married But Living Single, Refuses to Join Husband In US by chinosxl(m): 12:38am On May 05, 2013
obadiah777: SMART WOMAN IF YOU ASK ME. SHE IS NOT KNOWN IN AMERICA. SHE CANT MAKE A LIVING THERE. HER HUBBY IS NOT A FAITHFUL GUY. HE DUMPED HIS WIFE TO BE WITH HER. IF SHE ENDS UP IN AMERICA AND BECOMES UNKNOWN AND WASHED UP, HE WOULD MOVE ON TO THE NEXT WOMAN. ABEG INI-EDO STAY WHERE YOU DEY O JARE. NOT CONDONING YOUR LIFESTYLE BECAUSE YOU ARE A HUGE DEMON TOO. YOU BROKE UP A HOME. YOUR PUNISHMENT WILL NOT TARRY

She want to enjoy her fame in Naija. I thought she owns a movie production company in Naija. She can also start one in the U.S. No need to look for a job.
Re: Ini Edo: Married But Living Single, Refuses to Join Husband In US by kemmy16: 1:02am On May 05, 2013
the guy no too get money as think so she need to come back home and make money for the family.
Re: Ini Edo: Married But Living Single, Refuses to Join Husband In US by calcal: 2:30am On May 05, 2013
HOPE SHE IS SENDING THE SELF-SERVICE VIDEO TO HIM!
Re: Ini Edo: Married But Living Single, Refuses to Join Husband In US by Nobody: 12:14pm On May 05, 2013
How are you guys sure the man wanted her over,did he complain to any of you?
Re: Ini Edo: Married But Living Single, Refuses to Join Husband In US by branooni: 1:48pm On May 05, 2013
Sweetheart abeg no mind them, if you go America now, who go dey help me fsdjsvcyd my fscahdhd huh?
Re: Ini Edo: Married But Living Single, Refuses to Join Husband In US by Nobody: 3:32pm On May 05, 2013
CHINE55:
Like Y hasn't anyone seen dis gals grammar?
lol,,
Re: Ini Edo: Married But Living Single, Refuses to Join Husband In US by name44: 11:23am On May 06, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]ini ed0 u neva tire ov ur past way wrd lyfe... Y nt brng dwn ur pride and sex desire dwn and folow DIZ YUNG MAN coolini ed0 u neva tire ov ur past way wrd lyfe... Y nt brng dwn ur pride and sex desire dwn and folow DIZ YUNG MAN
Re: Ini Edo: Married But Living Single, Refuses to Join Husband In US by konn: 1:13pm On May 06, 2013
YOU PEOPLE SHOULD LEAVE INI ALONE THERE ARE THOUSANDS OF MARRIED BUT LIVING SINGLE WOMEN OUT THERE AND THEY ARE STILL HAPPILY MARRIED EVERY FAMILY HAS A PLAN AND ECONOMIC AGREEMENT
Re: Ini Edo: Married But Living Single, Refuses to Join Husband In US by babyp4luv: 5:00pm On May 06, 2013
All lies
Re: Ini Edo: Married But Living Single, Refuses to Join Husband In US by adaxxy: 8:18pm On Nov 30, 2014
mysticgal:
how it concerns us.is what i dont understand
ashewo oshi man snatcher na today he don tay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fadeyi Oloro Cries Out For Help As He Battles Strange Ailment / John Okafor Denies He Has Stroke: 'Na Their Papa Get Stroke' - Mr Ibu Fires Back / 5 Top Harry Potter Cast Who Have Died (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.