Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,859 members, 7,872,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:27 AM

"He Must Be Very Clean" Actress Bimbo Akintola Reveals Why She Is Still Single - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "He Must Be Very Clean" Actress Bimbo Akintola Reveals Why She Is Still Single (1603 Views)

Actress Bimbo Thomas Pregnant With First Child / Bimbo Akintola Looks Slimmed-down And Young In New Photos / Bimbo Akintola Hired As Celebrity Election Observer (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"He Must Be Very Clean" Actress Bimbo Akintola Reveals Why She Is Still Single by Kaymisola(f): 11:31am On May 03, 2013
In a recent interview, star actress Bimbo Akintola had this to say about her marital status:
"Marriage is such a huge step, it’s deep. Marriage is the relationship that is the most difficult of all relationships. If I can’t see someone and say oh, yeah, I wanna be with this person for the rest of my life or even think it, I won’t do it. I say that all the time and people say oh my God, she said she would never marry, I can’t believe it.
That’s not what I’m saying (Voice rising). I’m simply saying if I don’t see someone that I believe I can look at for the rest of my life, I won’t do it. I want someone that has principles, integrity, someone that’s kind, someone that’s funny, someone that’s clean (Chuckles). Very clean! Someone that’s compassionate.
You see, it’s not about being tall, dark and handsome, it’s not about money. We would work for it together or whatever. My mum didn’t marry my father a rich man. So, I don’t put much emphasis on money; it’s not about money or looks, it’s about your heart and your head. So, for me o, I have to be in the person’s heart and the person’s head. Intellect and you know, human feelings."http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/05/he-must-be-very-clean-actress-bimbo.html
Re: "He Must Be Very Clean" Actress Bimbo Akintola Reveals Why She Is Still Single by LesbianBoy(m): 12:20pm On May 03, 2013
This OLD CARGO is such LOSER! Look at her mouth like 'he must be clean' bla bla bla.....Thats a very FOOLISH EXCUSE! Instead of her to say the reason why she CAN'T FIND A MAN at 41 yrs old is because of her uglyness and waywardness she is here talking nansense! *spits*
Re: "He Must Be Very Clean" Actress Bimbo Akintola Reveals Why She Is Still Single by slimyem: 12:50pm On May 03, 2013
Why do they keep disturbing this lady for answers over why she's still single?
Na wa for Nigerians and marriage obsession sha..Haba!!
LesbianBoy: This OLD CARGO is such LOSER! Look at her mouth like 'he must be clean' bla bla bla.....Thats a very FOOLISH EXCUSE! Instead of her to say the reason why she CAN'T FIND A MAN at 41 yrs old is because of her uglyness and waywardness she is here talking nansense! *spits*
To have referred to Bimbo Akintola as ugly and wayward,you are definitely an eediot!
Spit on yourself instead!

3 Likes

Re: "He Must Be Very Clean" Actress Bimbo Akintola Reveals Why She Is Still Single by Nobody: 1:15pm On May 03, 2013
LesbianBoy: This OLD CARGO is such LOSER! Look at her mouth like 'he must be clean' bla bla bla.....Thats a very FOOLISH EXCUSE! Instead of her to say the reason why she CAN'T FIND A MAN at 41 yrs old is because of her uglyness and waywardness she is here talking nansense! *spits*
hahahahahcheesy cheesy cheesy na so e pain you reach cheesy anyway i love bimbo for her principles,idiosyncracies and level of iq.infact if many women reasoned like her,the number of married women in psychiatric hospitals all over nigeria will have reduced drastically.by the way did you just call her 'old cargo' i laugh in french,go and comapre the looks of other women her age both married and unmarried and we will know who the old cargo is.anyway you go girl,keep your heads high,i love you millions cheesy cheesy cheesy *singing* she's my kind of girl,my kind of girl cheesy wink
Re: "He Must Be Very Clean" Actress Bimbo Akintola Reveals Why She Is Still Single by LesbianBoy(m): 2:05pm On May 03, 2013
slimyem: Why do they keep disturbing this lady for answers over why she's still single?
Na wa for Nigerians and marriage obsession sha..Haba!!
To have referred to Bimbo Akintola as ugly and wayward,you are definitely an eediot!
Spit on yourself instead!
Slimnyash did i hit a nerve with my Hopinion tongue eeyahhhh.......Mstcheew! Better gerrra outtttttt with your slim nyash before i tongue-lash you.........Ewu japan! *spits on her face*
Re: "He Must Be Very Clean" Actress Bimbo Akintola Reveals Why She Is Still Single by LesbianBoy(m): 2:07pm On May 03, 2013
kulyie: hahahahahcheesy cheesy cheesy na so e pain you reach cheesy anyway i love bimbo for her principles,idiosyncracies and level of iq.infact if many women reasoned like her,the number of married women in psychiatric hospitals all over nigeria will have reduced drastically.by the way did you just call her 'old cargo' i laugh in french,go and comapre the looks of other women her age both married and unmarried and we will know who the old cargo is.anyway you go girl,keep your heads high,i love you millions cheesy cheesy cheesy *singing* she's my kind of girl,my kind of girl cheesy wink
Kulyieeeeeeeeeeee (a.k.a the geh that hates hearing about marriage) hawayu today?! tongue
Re: "He Must Be Very Clean" Actress Bimbo Akintola Reveals Why She Is Still Single by Nobody: 2:12pm On May 03, 2013
LesbianBoy:
Kulyieeeeeeeeeeee (a.k.a the geh that hates hearing about marriage) hawayu today?! tongue
hahahaha cheesy ayam fine 8-)
Re: "He Must Be Very Clean" Actress Bimbo Akintola Reveals Why She Is Still Single by lulukay(f): 4:24pm On May 03, 2013
LesbianBoy:
Slimnyash did i hit a nerve with my Hopinion tongue eeyahhhh.......Mstcheew! Better gerrra outtttttt with your slim nyash before i tongue-lash you.........Ewu japan! *spits on her face*
lesbian fool u get belle! Abeg park one side razz goat silly H factor its not hopinion ewwwwww...local breed

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I’ve Learnt From My Mistakes – Funke Akindele / 2face Thanks Annie For Marrying Him / Shakira Reportedly Pregnant With Second Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.