Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,793 members, 7,905,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 09:15 PM

М̣̣̥̇̊Ɣ Wife Want To Quit Our Marraige because Her Father - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / М̣̣̥̇̊Ɣ Wife Want To Quit Our Marraige because Her Father (1215 Views)

A Young Girl, 5, Wanders From Mushin To INEC Office Yaba Says Her Father Is Dead / See How Her Father Disgraced Her On Facebook! / Persistence Rash On ♍Ɣ Kids Skin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

М̣̣̥̇̊Ɣ Wife Want To Quit Our Marraige because Her Father by exalt2009: 12:51pm On May 03, 2013
D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥a̶̲̥̅̊я̲̅  Nairelander ,

М̣̣̥̇̊Ɣ wify said is quit our marriage after 3 year with 1 kid and we lost 1 of recent..that was d issue because she lost our last son after she gave birth to him..she said М̣̣̥̇̊Ɣ family doesn't love her and they are †ђξ one that kill our last child..Her family are Ω̶̣̣̥̇̊​oτ̣̣̥​ helping matter because they are d one that has her to quit †ђξ marriage..they said ΐ̲̅ƒ̲̅ she refuse to let ♏Ε̲̣̣̣̥ go, they will Ω̶̣̣̥̇̊​oτ̣̣̥​ accept her into family again and anytins she see does Ω̶̣̣̥̇̊​oτ̣̣̥​ concern them..so she call ♏Ε̲̣̣̣̥ and told ♏Ε̲̣̣̣̥ that she Ω̶̣̣̥̇̊​oτ̣̣̥​ interested in our marriage again..I talk to her but she refuse that М̣̣̥̇̊Ɣ mother doesn't want both of together and that М̣̣̥̇̊Ɣ family want to kill her..for that reason she said she Ω̶̣̣̥̇̊​oτ̣̣̥​ doing again...I am in pain now because I am Ω̶̣̣̥̇̊​oτ̣̣̥​ myself...presently she talk to ♏Ε̲̣̣̣̥ like we don't have anytin in common again accept ΐ̲̅ƒ̲̅ I went to his father house to check М̣̣̥̇̊Ɣ son..but she did attend to ♏Ε̲̣̣̣̥ as her son father...she call ♏Ε̲̣̣̣̥ sometime and she will be crying and complain that is Ω̶̣̣̥̇̊​oτ̣̣̥​ happy..and sometime she will act funny again..I am confuse because I love her..God knw I have never allow М̣̣̥̇̊Ɣ family to touch her or even act funny to her...we leave alone,so non of М̣̣̥̇̊Ɣ family live with us accept for her own sisters that use to come to stay with us doing school holidays...Wht I expect from her is that; she should take her stand,ΐ̲̅ƒ̲̅ she really love our marriage to stand but she just give up..I need honest advice Ω̶̣̣̥̇̊​oτ̣̣̥​ ridiculous answer М̣̣̥̇̊Ɣ fellow nairaland.Thank you
Re: М̣̣̥̇̊Ɣ Wife Want To Quit Our Marraige because Her Father by Nobody: 12:55pm On May 03, 2013
Then stop typing in a ridiculous manner!

1 Like

Re: М̣̣̥̇̊Ɣ Wife Want To Quit Our Marraige because Her Father by Darlenebabe: 1:10pm On May 03, 2013
find it difficult to read wat he posted.
yellowpawpaw: Then stop typing in a ridiculous manner!
@ op modify ur post, so dat we can undastand n no wat to advice. all d best

1 Like

Re: М̣̣̥̇̊Ɣ Wife Want To Quit Our Marraige because Her Father by Enegod(m): 1:23pm On May 03, 2013
what the heck are you writing?!

1 Like

Re: М̣̣̥̇̊Ɣ Wife Want To Quit Our Marraige because Her Father by Queendo(f): 1:45pm On May 03, 2013
Another version of eng. Couldnt make much sense out of it.

1 Like

Re: М̣̣̥̇̊Ɣ Wife Want To Quit Our Marraige because Her Father by exalt2009: 1:54pm On May 03, 2013
Sorry I will modify it...I just copy and paste it from someone who needed your advice...pls I am sorry...
Re: М̣̣̥̇̊Ɣ Wife Want To Quit Our Marraige because Her Father by Nobody: 3:05pm On May 03, 2013
yellowpawpaw: Then stop typing in a ridiculous manner!
lmao cheesy i was about saying that plus poster's gbagaun is too much cheesy
Re: М̣̣̥̇̊Ɣ Wife Want To Quit Our Marraige because Her Father by exalt2009: 4:06pm On May 03, 2013
Gudday Nairalander,

A̶̲̥̅̊ friend of mine need your advice, †ђξ issue started as a̶̲̥̅̊ result of †ђξ death of their second child been born but die after some days later... They both had one child already and their marriage is now like 4 years old..After †ђξ death of †ђξ babe, she went to stay with her family but problem started when †ђξ father to †ђξ wife said her daughter will Ω̶̣̣̥̇̊​oτ̣̣̥​ go back to her husband, that †ђξ child die as a̶̲̥̅̊ result of †ђξ husband family..Meanwhile, †ђξ wife said that his husband mother in law did Ω̶̣̣̥̇̊​oτ̣̣̥​ love her and she doesn't want both of them to be husband and wife..but †ђξ mother doesn't live with them,it was †ђξ Wife sister that use to come and stay with them..it was only when †ђξ wife had †ђξ first child that †ђξ mother in law came to live them and after was she left..Now †ђξ wife said that she will Ω̶̣̣̥̇̊​oτ̣̣̥​ go back to his husband as a̶̲̥̅̊ result of what her family said that ΐ̲̅ƒ̲̅ she go back to his husband they will have nothing to do with her again. So because of that..she gave up her marriage and did she Ω̶̣̣̥̇̊​oτ̣̣̥​ fight for her marriage...she said she does Ω̶̣̣̥̇̊​oτ̣̣̥​ have choice and Ω̶̣̣̥̇̊​oτ̣̣̥​ that she happy over it..he's husband love her and he did Ω̶̣̣̥̇̊​oτ̣̣̥​ expect his wife to give up on him easily without fighting for her marriage..sometime she use to call her husband and cry on †ђξ phone..complaining that she Ω̶̣̣̥̇̊​oτ̣̣̥​ happy but what can she do but to accept her family decision..So she has told her husband that she Ω̶̣̣̥̇̊​oτ̣̣̥​ interested in †ђξ marriage again...so He need ur advice on †ђξ matter..please be honest
...Thank you
Re: М̣̣̥̇̊Ɣ Wife Want To Quit Our Marraige because Her Father by biolabee(m): 4:30pm On May 03, 2013
Op. your post is unreadable

This bb text thing na wa o

Copy into the Memopad app, edit and re paste into NL
Re: М̣̣̥̇̊Ɣ Wife Want To Quit Our Marraige because Her Father by Nobody: 4:34pm On May 03, 2013
Ok,d friend's wife is stayin wit her family after d death of their kid,mother inlaw don't like her,her ppl told her not to come back,she still calls and cry on d phone etc. hope I gat it a little?
@op,why did she go to her parents house when she is supposed to be in her own house? I think d answer will let pple know what to contribute.u seem genuine anyway. Thanks
Re: М̣̣̥̇̊Ɣ Wife Want To Quit Our Marraige because Her Father by Enegod(m): 4:35pm On May 03, 2013
op congrats on ur new bb!

(1) (Reply)

Things I Was Made To Believe As A Child / 3-month-old Baby Got Blind After Family Friend Took Photo With Camera / Why Would Inlaws Insist That Wife Resign For Their Son?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.