Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,468 members, 7,917,436 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 07:06 AM

King Saul In Hell Fire - 2nd Encounter Of Bro.emmanuel Senayon - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / King Saul In Hell Fire - 2nd Encounter Of Bro.emmanuel Senayon (7509 Views)

What If The Early Church Had Prayed That Saul Should Die? / Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God / My Friend Saw Her Late Mother In HELL FIRE :'( :'( (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

King Saul In Hell Fire - 2nd Encounter Of Bro.emmanuel Senayon by paulpromise: 1:53pm On May 03, 2013
SECOND ENCOUNTER
My name is Emmanuel Senayon; I thank God for his divine grace in my life who gave me the golden grace to see this revelation. The lord promised me in my first encounter,to visit me again, to show me the mystery because his coming is very near and satan is working so hard to win souls to his ugly kingdom.
It all happened on 26th of January 2013 around 6am in the morning when I slept and I didn't know that my body was already dead here on earth. I saw the lord, he said ''COME,I WANT TO SHOW YOU THE PLAN OF THE DEVIL AGAINST MAN'', and the lord took my hand and we arrived before the throne of the devil, and I saw devil on the throne,he was laughing with ugly voice saying ''I must win their souls, their souls are mine,hahaha''

And the lord told me to watch carefully so that I will be able to tell others what I saw, and I saw two demons they brought a man before the throne of the devil, the man was a sorcerer, and immediately the devil saw him, he laughed and said ''Welcome my faithful servant'' and devil began to question the two demons with great anger saying ''How many souls did he win for me?'' and the demon said '7 million' and devil began to laugh and again devil asked the demon ''How many of the seven million have died?'' and the demon said '2 million', and devil began to laugh saying ''Their souls belong to me, hahaha'', Again devil asked the demon ''How many plane did he crashed?'' and the demon said 'six', and again devil asked the demon ''How many car accident did he cause?'' and the demon said 'many' and devil said with a great anger ''I have a gift for you, I must give you a gift’ and all of a sudden I saw a huge demon with a cup and very ugly cup in his hand and inside the cup was a dark acid and very dark and the demon gave it to the man and the devil told the man ''Drink it, drink it, drink it'',with a powerful voice and the man drank it and his body began to melt and the acid began to eat his body and his flesh burst to pieces. The man cried bitterly, he looked for a way to escape but the devil laughed and said ''I tricked you and you followed my deception, you will never get out of this place, your soul is mine, hahaha’’ And devil said ''Take him away'' and the demon took him and he was thrown into the fire! He was crying with a great and deep feeling because the torment of hell is so great (Isaiah 5:14)

I later saw some powerful beast,they told the man that ''You used us to hurt people while you were on earth, it is now our turn to hurt''. And they began to torment the man and the man cried bitterly, he even sought for death But it was too late for him because a soul that arrived in hell shall never get out but it shall be there for ever(Matthew 22:13).
This is a great challenge to us as a Christian, a one just servant of the devil won seven million souls and two million have died already, and now they are in a great torment. How many people do you tell about christ today? Some have not even won just one soul for Christ. I remember in 2011,i had a revelation and i saw the devil on the throne saying ''Who shall separate me from my glory’ and devil was saying this because many souls are ending up their life in hell fire. The lord was crying like a baby because many Christians no longer win soul for christ, friend it is time, we must say no to the work of the flesh and win soul for christ.(Matthew 10:7). Then devil was laughing with a loud voice and he called out a demon and said ''go to the high way and cause accident'' and the demon obey him and ran to earth with speed. Devil called out another demon saying ''go to the air and cause a plane crash'', Devil called out another demon saying ''go quickly and make the artist expose their unclothedness and expose their body on TV, INTERNET and on PAPER, go and make the prostitute release their new video'', and they all obeyed him and ran to the earth with speed. We must be careful of what we watch on TV, INTERNET And also paper, Because devil is out there, looking for whom he may devour.(1 peter 5:cool.

And devil called a brother in hell fire saying ''Joseph, do you now believed that hell fire is real, do you now believed my kingdom is real?'' and i saw the brother, he was crying bitterly, the demon was tormenting him with great fury, and the lord show me the life story of the brother, while he was still on earth, he never believed hell fire exist and he do taught his fellowship member that hell fire is not real, and he only taught them that man only need to seek blessing, that, it is all man needs, he told them hell fire is not is not real, and when a man die, he die forever and his soul will never go to any where. And now he is in hell fire crying, and saying ''Now i believed, please take me out, Now i believed'' and devil said ''Your soul is mine, you will be here for ever’ this is a great lesson for those of you that thought hell fire is not real, now repent and be saved, hell fire is so real,(Matthew 13vs50)(Matthew 25vs30).

(A CHRISTIAN WITHOUT COMPLETE ARMOUR)
i saw a brother coming to Jesus when he died and he was happy because he thought he make heaven at last and when he get before jesus christ, Jesus was crying and so deep wept and Jesus said to the brother, ''Gabriel where is your sword of truth, where is your breast plate of righteousness, that i gave to you, i gave you complete Armour and where are they?’ and the brother said i left it in my friend house, please let me go and take it back, and the lord told him, ''it is too late, you cannot go back again because i warn you but you never listen to me, i know you not'', And the brother was crying with a great sorrow saying, 'please give me the chance to go back, please lord, please, please', and the lord shout with great anger saying, 'depart! depart! depart! for i know you not, depart from me'', and a great storm just carried him away. And the lord showed me the life story of the brother, while he was on earth, he never go out and win soul for the lord, and whenever
the lord told him to go and tell people about the gospel, he will be procrastinate and devil will said into his heart ''Sit down and read your bible, you will go tomorrow''

And when the tomorrow came again, the lord told him "Gabriel, go and warn that sinner to repent and be saved", and Satan will said to his heart 'Gabriel sit down and read your bible , tomorrow you shall did that', and he began to obeyed the voice of Satan.(2 Corinthians 11:13-14). He went to his friend house and instead of telling his friend about Jesus, he was discussing a business matter with his friend and he lost his salvation through the evil advise of his friend and he began to live a sinful life like his friend, that was why he told the lord that he left his breastplate of righteousness in his friend house.
And the lord told me "TELL MY PEOPLE THAT THEIR ARMOUR MUST BE COMPLETED, TELL THEM THEY MUST NOT LOST THEIR ARMOUR.(Ephesians 6:10-18).
And when the brother arrived in hell fire, i saw a big snake, the snake was so big and there are many thorns on his body, and the snake said "Gabriel, that was how i deceived your first man to lost the real image of God (Genesis 3:1-end)and I deceived you and you followed my deception, i will torment you forever". And the big snake enters the body of the brother, and hurt him and the man cried bitterly but he could not get out of the fire.
And devil began to laugh saying "your soul is mine, I must won you all".
Christians, it is time to developed our relationship with God because many Christians end up their life in hell fire just because of minute sin.
We must confess our sin and forsake it, because the standard of God standeth sure. (2 timothy 2:19.

[KING SAUL IN HELL FIRE]
The lord told me "COME, I WANT TO SHOW YOU A KING” and I saw a man on a throne chained down and the demon was tormenting him with great anger, and the lord told me it was king Saul, and when king Saul saw me, he said " You are here, go and tell my people I am here, tell them they should not disobeyed God, tell the children of Israel, they must obey the voice of the lord, my disobedience led me to this place(1 Samuel 13:13-14, 1 Samuel 15:22-26, 1 Samuel 16:14) for I was a murder, I killed my self, i thought I was the owner of my life(1 Samuel 31:4) please tell them, hell fire is real". And he was crying for help but the demon continued tormenting him.
And the lord told me "YOU MUST TELL THEM WHAT YOU SAW, IF YOU DONT TELL THEM, YOU WILL BE JUDGE".

[THE ANOITING OF THE DEVIL]
The lord took me to a place in hell fire, and i saw how devil is working on a Christian. I saw a dark anointing in a very big hole and what i noticed is that many demons came there to take from the anointing, and i was wondering what they used it for, and the lord told me "MY SON,TELL MY PEOPLE THEY MUST BE PRAYERFUL,THEY USED THAT ANOITING AGAINST THE CHRISTIANS WHENEVER THEY SLEPT,THEN THOSE DEMONS WILL POURED THE ANOITING ON THAT CHRISTIAN AND IF THE CHRISTIAN WOKE UP AND REFUSED TO PRAY,THEN THAT ANOITING WILL BRING STRANGE FEELING AND EVIL THOUGHT AND THEIR RELATIONSHIP WITH ME WILL NOT BE PERFECT AND THEY BECOME BACKSLIDE".
My people we should not be ignorant of the devices of the devil.(2 Corinthians 2:11). Whenever we slept, there are many thing devil is doing against our soul, that was why the Bible is so true about the EVIL SOWER "while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat and went his way"(Matthew 13:25) and the lord told me "MY SON,LOOK AT THAT MAN". And behold i saw a man on earth, he was sleeping and i saw a demon with dark anointing and he poured it on the man and went his way. And when the man woke up, he did not pray just because he is late for his work and he quickly rushed out of the room and went for his work. And that dark anointing began to manifested in his life and the man just began to have strange feeling and began to committed adultery with women’s (church members). And that was how the man forsake the lord. The lord warned him to prayed but he refused to listen just because of his job. And the lord told me "he is a pastor".
We must be careful because devil is a great deceiver and his mission is to deceived into destruction, he has works politically as 'the prince of this world' how, as 'the god of this age' he blinds the unbeliever to keep him from believing the gospel of salvation.(Ephesians 6:11-20)

[A MAN WHO NEVER BELIEVED IN HOLY SPIRIT]
My people those of you who never believed in the holy spirit, am telling you it is real. I saw a man in hell fire, he was chained down and the demon was tormenting him and when the man saw us, he was saying "now i believed in Holy spirit, now i believed in speaking in tongues" when the man was still on earth, he never believed in holy spirit, he walked according to the flesh and not according to the holy spirit, he overlooked many sins and now he is in hell fire begging for second chance but the lord told him "IT IS TOO LATE
(Ephesians 1:13-14) pray hard and do not give up in seeking the holy spirit because if you don’t have it,you will just continue doing the will of the flesh.(Romans 8:5-14) seek for the holy spirit to make it to heaven.

[THE GREAT CHURCH]
The lord told me "MY SON, COME, LET ME SHOW YOU HOW I WANT MY CHURCH TO BE". Then i saw a church and in that church, I saw a burning flaming fire, I saw people in the fire but the fire never consumed them. And the lord told me "THAT IS THE FIRE OF THE HOLY SPIRIT", and also i saw many powerful angels with sword in their hand they all surrounded the church, and i saw those people in the church, they were praying hard and were crying unto the Lord. And the lord told me "THIS IS HOW I WANT MY CHURCH TO BE, BUT MANY OF MY CHURCH ARE COLD"(Revelation 3:15-16) and the lord told me "MANY OF MY CHURCH NO LONGER PRAY HARD, THEY NEVER DO FASTING,THEY NEVER PREACHED ABOUT MY SECOND COMING,THEY NEVER PREACHED ABOUT HELL FIRE,THEY NEVER PREACHED MY GLORIOUS KINGDOM,THEY NEVER DO EXPLOIT AND WIN SOUL FOR ME, THEY DO NOT WANT MY ORDER AGAIN,BUT ALL THEY WANT IS TO BE LEAD BY FLESH AND NOT BY SPIRIT. TELL THEM ALL, I AM COMING QUICKLY AND MY REWARD IS WITH ME TO GIVE TO EVERY
ONE ACCORDING TO HIS WORK (Revelation 22:12) TELL THEM TO SEEK ME AND THEY SHALL FOUND ME,I AM GIVEN THIS CHANCE TO THEM TO REPENT AND BE SAVED. FOR MY DOOR IS STILL OPEN TO ANY ONE WHO WANT TO COME IN,BUT ONCE THE DOOR IS CLOSED,THEY WILL CRIED UNTO ME TO OPEN BUT I WILL TELL THEM,I KNOW THEM NOT(Matthew 25:11-13 MY SON,TELL THEM AM ABOUT TO CLOSE THE DOOR". The lord was saying this with crying, am telling you, church need to awake and forsake strange doctrine that will surely lead to hell fire. Remember what the lord say "AS MANY AS I LOVE, I REBUKE AND CHASTEN: BE ZEALOUS THEREFORE, AND REPENT"(Revelation 3:19)

[THE SECRET DECEPTION OF THE DEVIL]
And the lord took me to a place in hell fire, and i saw many demons they were holding a meeting and suddenly they all scatter and disguised to pastors, evangelist, prophet, teacher, brother, sisters, elders, reverend. And the devil was given them order saying "Go now to the earth, go and perform signs and wonders, go and perform miracles, go and teach them false doctrine and bring more souls to my kingdom". And those demons obeyed him and ran to earth with full speed. When i saw them, i was very surprise and that made me to remember my first encounter with Jesus Christ, when the lord showed me some thing in hell, beside Satan throne in hell was a very big and a deep hole, inside the hole was written the names of the churches that belong to Satan on earth. My friend, please beware of the churches you attend, if it does not stand on the whole counsel of God(preaching of holiness,righteousness,second coming of Jesus Christ, godly dressing, preaching of Hell fire)
please move away from such church, because such church belong to Satan.(Matthew 24:24)(mark 13:5-6)(luke 21:cool
we must beware for many demons are in likeness of ministers of God, just to deceived into destruction.
The lord told me "I AM NOT THEIR FOUNDER, I DONT KNOW THOSE CHURCHES IN THAT HOLE"(2 timothy 3:4-7).

[THE BATTLE FIELD]
The lord took me to a place, I saw only a few people, they were fighting demons, many demons, Is just a great and powerful battle but those demons has wounded many people during the battle just because their Armour is not completed, I saw blood on their body but they keep on fighting. The lord was crying saying "YOU MUST PUT ON THE WHOLE ARMOUR OF GOD"(Ephesians 6:11-18) and also i saw some people, there Armour is completed and the demons cannot wound them.
And the lord told me "I NEED MORE PEOPLE IN THIS BATTLE FIELD,TELL THEM TO COME TO ME AND I WILL FILLED THEM WITH MY POWER,TELL THEM TO SEEK THE GREAT ARMOUR OF SPIRIT WITH ALL THEIR HEART AND THEY SHALL HAVE IT".
And suddenly the lord turned his face to me saying "THEY ARE WAITING FOR YOU ON EARTH" and the lord took me back and i woke up. And i saw my mum and my elder brother, they has already removed the cloth i used to covered my body. According to their comment My mum told me that it has been long that she was waken me up but i was not responded, that was why she run to my brother room to told him, she was calling me but i did not responded and my brother also testify to that. And all their thought was that my blood is not yet completed. Even when i woke up, I saw them standing and they were just calling my name and my mum was about to be crying.

BE WISE]
My friend, Jesus christ has reveal the secret of the devil. and how he want his churches to be, it is now our time to take the step of salvation and repent from our sin and be saved.(Ephesians 5:1-2) if you are a pastor or minister of God or a Christian that you are a backslider, please awake and come back to Jesus and he will received you.(Ephesians 5:14-21) the lord promised to visit me third time, he said "I AM COMING TO VISIT YOU AND SHOW YOU MORE THING ABOUT HEAVEN AND HELL FIRE,AND I WILL COME TO VISIT YOU ON 9TH OF FEBUARY 2013". Awake Christians.

2 Likes

Re: King Saul In Hell Fire - 2nd Encounter Of Bro.emmanuel Senayon by freezykul(m): 2:27pm On May 03, 2013
if it is true dat God showed you this things then you are priviledged.Many xtians in nigeria dosen't seem serious abt d tins of God they are only intrested in the miracles,healing,success,wealth...dat God have to offer(lord have mercy).Please next time you see revelations tell God to show you P.Mohammed in hell.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: King Saul In Hell Fire - 2nd Encounter Of Bro.emmanuel Senayon by enilove(m): 3:23pm On May 03, 2013
I beleive everything he said,afterall ,he did not request money from me b4 given me the message.

I also believe him ,especially in the area of prayer.The devil hates prayers.

It is better to be careful and take every aspect of this message seriously.

Thanks and God bless you for this message ,in Jesus name.
Re: King Saul In Hell Fire - 2nd Encounter Of Bro.emmanuel Senayon by akinemma1: 6:32pm On May 03, 2013
pls, whenever you come across the third visit God had with him,kindly post it on nairaland.I was truly blessed reading this especially in the area of evangelism.God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: King Saul In Hell Fire - 2nd Encounter Of Bro.emmanuel Senayon by Nobody: 9:25pm On May 03, 2013
Why dont they see their relatives in hell but only popular people? Shows falsehood.
Re: King Saul In Hell Fire - 2nd Encounter Of Bro.emmanuel Senayon by Nobody: 9:47am On May 04, 2013
PLAN OF THE DEVIL
Why is God showing man plan of the devil, he should have destroyed it. Do we need to know Devil's plan?
Why is the Devil always having plans and God is not having plans to reduce people going to hell daily (As insinuated by hell propagandists).
When will alll these illusions stop? Bulsht

3 Likes

Re: King Saul In Hell Fire - 2nd Encounter Of Bro.emmanuel Senayon by Nobody: 9:54am On May 04, 2013
And again... They told us that God created the Hell for the Devil and his hosts. But here we c, the devil is really having fun. All d demons are having fun too. Lol. Lie and deception of the greatest order.
Now, you will tell us to pay tithe to avoid hell fire. Hahahahahaha. Crazy undecided

1 Like

Re: King Saul In Hell Fire - 2nd Encounter Of Bro.emmanuel Senayon by ONUTOPSY(m): 10:43am On May 04, 2013
Concerning the anointing oil in the dream, this actually happen to me sometimes ago, i use to be serious born again christian but what notice after a night dream, saw myself being anointed,thereafter, i discover that i cannot even control my feelling any longer, before i knew it, i started engaging in fornication, lie etc thank God that i have rediscovered my lost glory. Concerning the anointing oil in the dream, this actually happen to me sometimes ago, i use to be serious born again christian but what notice after a night dream, saw myself being anointed,thereafter, i discover that i cannot even control my feelling any longer, before i knew it, i started engaging in fornication, lie etc thank God that i have rediscovered my lost glory. Concerning the anointing oil in the dream, this actually happen to me sometimes ago, i use to be serious born again christian but what notice after a night dream, saw myself being anointed,thereafter, i discover that i cannot even control my feelling any longer, before i knew it, i started engaging in fornication, lie etc thank God that i have rediscovered my lost glory.
Re: King Saul In Hell Fire - 2nd Encounter Of Bro.emmanuel Senayon by Nobody: 12:52pm On May 04, 2013
Utter bollocks
Re: King Saul In Hell Fire - 2nd Encounter Of Bro.emmanuel Senayon by ninja4life(m): 2:13pm On May 04, 2013
Shit again does a soul have intestine to be affectd by acid or wat are u saying.so christians dat hav not evangelise in their life will be burnt in hell,dat man serve ur god all his life and he have to suffer cos he is not brave enough isnt dat a wickd god killing his son like atheist and non-believers.insane i tell u.so satan hav power faterall and he even have a throne and jesus cannot stop him,isnt he powerless seeing his devotd servants torment by satan.like some1 said satan has a plan but it seems jesus and god donot hav a plan and power to d anyting.so why should someone waste his life serving a god when d probability of him being acceptd is less than 1%,so wat is d fate of catholics dat donot go out evangelising so dey will all perish in hell.Bleep ur god he needs lashes of cane for his inability despite being lookd up to as omnipotent.rubbish u better wake up from ur dream if not tell ur god to appear to me in my dreams and show me my end as an atheist then i will hav to believe him.pure crap even christians are ending their lives in hell why waste my time since i will also end there dat ur god is either evil or powerless or he doesnt even exist.
Re: King Saul In Hell Fire - 2nd Encounter Of Bro.emmanuel Senayon by alexleo(m): 6:23am On May 05, 2013
Segeggs: Why dont they see their relatives in hell but only popular people? Shows falsehood.

You are just deceiving yourself. Those who have had such revelations and saw their relatives they usually say it. If you like don't believe. The very day you ll leave this world you ll see that you have deceived yourself bUt it ll be too late to make amends. You think that the noise you are making here can change anything about the reality of hell? Keep deceiving yourself. You are just like the atheists who thinks that the noise he is making that God does not exist can change the fact that God exist.if you like shout it at the roof top, sing it like a song that hell does not exist, when you die you will see that it exists and what a horrible place you ll land in if you don't repent now. May God help you. The fear of hell is what is motivating your false believe and teaching about it. Stop it pls.

1 Like

Re: King Saul In Hell Fire - 2nd Encounter Of Bro.emmanuel Senayon by ezeuju(f): 2:45am On May 14, 2013
Plz is wearin trousers and. Make up also a sin?
Re: King Saul In Hell Fire - 2nd Encounter Of Bro.emmanuel Senayon by richjohn1(m): 4:40am On May 14, 2013
It will take a 1000 years or more to clear Africans from severe and acute delusion it's so sad
Re: King Saul In Hell Fire - 2nd Encounter Of Bro.emmanuel Senayon by paulpromise: 7:42am On May 14, 2013
We are in the season where God is giving people from different countries divine revelation of Heaven amd Hell. To tell us that both eternal places exist. But the decision of where to be at last is in your hands.

These revelations are part of God's plan to prepare you & I for Heaven. Holiness thru Jesus Chrsit remains the entry visa to Heaven. The problem with some christians is that they go to church and live well but when they go out to their work places,schools,marlets,trips,in streets they live in sin for the devil.

These revelations expose those little things we take for granted that can deny us Heaven.
For instance, according to Deuterenomy 22:5, a woman should not put on men's wear e.g trousers,knickers in the public etc
Weave-ons,attachments are not part of what God gave us to put on our head.Make-up,lip sticks, cotex, artificial nails are indications that you are not pleased with the way God made you.You are accusing God of imperfection where the bible says that You are fearfully and wonderfully made.Seductive/improper dressing is seen in church today. The house of God has become a showbiz for fashion,where brothers lust and sin in a place that is supposed to be Holy ground.Ornaments/chains of different sizes are worn to church. Pls read Exodus 33:1-6;Genesis 35:1-5; Jeremiah 4:30

Those who have passed away can never make any corrections again, but we can still change and make Heaven. Pls lets make corrections now because when we breathe our last breathe that's final.Judgement commences.

For those those who are not born again,you are most fortunate that you are alive to read these revelations coming out. Pls repent and give your life to Jesus.Walk in righteousness every day,every where. Go to church where holiness and heaven consciousness is preached and practises.God bless you all (Amen)
Re: King Saul In Hell Fire - 2nd Encounter Of Bro.emmanuel Senayon by Mudley313: 8:34am On May 14, 2013
paulpromise: We are in the season where God is giving people from different countries divine revelation of Heaven amd Hell. To tell us that both eternal places exist. But the decision of where to be at last is in your hands.

These revelations are part of God's plan to prepare you & I for Heaven. Holiness thru Jesus Chrsit remains the entry visa to Heaven. The problem with some christians is that they go to church and live well but when they go out to their work places,schools,marlets,trips,in streets they live in sin for the devil.

These revelations expose those little things we take for granted that can deny us Heaven.
For instance, according to Deuterenomy 22:5, a woman should not put on men's wear e.g trousers,knickers in the public etc
Weave-ons,attachments are not part of what God gave us to put on our head.Make-up,lip sticks, cotex, artificial nails are indications that you are not pleased with the way God made you.You are accusing God of imperfection where the bible says that You are fearfully and wonderfully made.Seductive/improper dressing is seen in church today. The house of God has become a showbiz for fashion,where brothers lust and sin in a place that is supposed to be Holy ground.Ornaments/chains of different sizes are worn to church. Pls read Exodus 33:1-6;Genesis 35:1-5; Jeremiah 4:30

Those who have passed away can never make any corrections again, but we can still change and make Heaven. Pls lets make corrections now because when we breathe our last breathe that's final.Judgement commences.

For those those who are not born again,you are most fortunate that you are alive to read these revelations coming out. Pls repent and give your life to Jesus.Walk in righteousness every day,every where. Go to church where holiness and heaven consciousness is preached and practises.God bless you all (Amen)

[img]http://t.qkme.me/3t11hi.jpg[/img]
Re: King Saul In Hell Fire - 2nd Encounter Of Bro.emmanuel Senayon by alexleo(m): 5:40pm On May 14, 2013
@mudley313,
Its been quite a long time. Nice to see u again. Cheers.
Re: King Saul In Hell Fire - 2nd Encounter Of Bro.emmanuel Senayon by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:13am On May 30, 2013
paulpromise: SECOND ENCOUNTER
My name is Emmanuel Senayon; I thank God for his divine grace in my life who gave me the golden grace to see this revelation. The lord promised me in my first encounter,to visit me again, to show me the mystery because his coming is very near and satan is working so hard to win souls to his ugly kingdom.
It all happened on 26th of January 2013 around 6am in the morning when I slept and I didn't know that my body was already dead here on earth. I saw the lord, he said ''COME,I WANT TO SHOW YOU THE PLAN OF THE DEVIL AGAINST MAN'', and the lord took my hand and we arrived before the throne of the devil, and I saw devil on the throne,he was laughing with ugly voice saying ''I must win their souls, their souls are mine,hahaha''

And the lord told me to watch carefully so that I will be able to tell others what I saw, and I saw two demons they brought a man before the throne of the devil, the man was a sorcerer, and immediately the devil saw him, he laughed and said ''Welcome my faithful servant'' and devil began to question the two demons with great anger saying ''How many souls did he win for me?'' and the demon said '7 million' and devil began to laugh and again devil asked the demon ''How many of the seven million have died?'' and the demon said '2 million', and devil began to laugh saying ''Their souls belong to me, hahaha'', Again devil asked the demon ''How many plane did he crashed?'' and the demon said 'six', and again devil asked the demon ''How many car accident did he cause?'' and the demon said 'many' and devil said with a great anger ''I have a gift for you, I must give you a gift’ and all of a sudden I saw a huge demon with a cup and very ugly cup in his hand and inside the cup was a dark acid and very dark and the demon gave it to the man and the devil told the man ''Drink it, drink it, drink it'',with a powerful voice and the man drank it and his body began to melt and the acid began to eat his body and his flesh burst to pieces. The man cried bitterly, he looked for a way to escape but the devil laughed and said ''I tricked you and you followed my deception, you will never get out of this place, your soul is mine, hahaha’’ And devil said ''Take him away'' and the demon took him and he was thrown into the fire! He was crying with a great and deep feeling because the torment of hell is so great (Isaiah 5:14)

I later saw some powerful beast,they told the man that ''You used us to hurt people while you were on earth, it is now our turn to hurt''. And they began to torment the man and the man cried bitterly, he even sought for death But it was too late for him because a soul that arrived in hell shall never get out but it shall be there for ever(Matthew 22:13).
This is a great challenge to us as a Christian, a one just servant of the devil won seven million souls and two million have died already, and now they are in a great torment. How many people do you tell about christ today? Some have not even won just one soul for Christ. I remember in 2011,i had a revelation and i saw the devil on the throne saying ''Who shall separate me from my glory’ and devil was saying this because many souls are ending up their life in hell fire. The lord was crying like a baby because many Christians no longer win soul for christ, friend it is time, we must say no to the work of the flesh and win soul for christ.(Matthew 10:7). Then devil was laughing with a loud voice and he called out a demon and said ''go to the high way and cause accident'' and the demon obey him and ran to earth with speed. Devil called out another demon saying ''go to the air and cause a plane crash'', Devil called out another demon saying ''go quickly and make the artist expose their unclothedness and expose their body on TV, INTERNET and on PAPER, go and make the prostitute release their new video'', and they all obeyed him and ran to the earth with speed. We must be careful of what we watch on TV, INTERNET And also paper, Because devil is out there, looking for whom he may devour.(1 peter 5:cool.

And devil called a brother in hell fire saying ''Joseph, do you now believed that hell fire is real, do you now believed my kingdom is real?'' and i saw the brother, he was crying bitterly, the demon was tormenting him with great fury, and the lord show me the life story of the brother, while he was still on earth, he never believed hell fire exist and he do taught his fellowship member that hell fire is not real, and he only taught them that man only need to seek blessing, that, it is all man needs, he told them hell fire is not is not real, and when a man die, he die forever and his soul will never go to any where. And now he is in hell fire crying, and saying ''Now i believed, please take me out, Now i believed'' and devil said ''Your soul is mine, you will be here for ever’ this is a great lesson for those of you that thought hell fire is not real, now repent and be saved, hell fire is so real,(Matthew 13vs50)(Matthew 25vs30).

(A CHRISTIAN WITHOUT COMPLETE ARMOUR)
i saw a brother coming to Jesus when he died and he was happy because he thought he make heaven at last and when he get before jesus christ, Jesus was crying and so deep wept and Jesus said to the brother, ''Gabriel where is your sword of truth, where is your breast plate of righteousness, that i gave to you, i gave you complete Armour and where are they?’ and the brother said i left it in my friend house, please let me go and take it back, and the lord told him, ''it is too late, you cannot go back again because i warn you but you never listen to me, i know you not'', And the brother was crying with a great sorrow saying, 'please give me the chance to go back, please lord, please, please', and the lord shout with great anger saying, 'depart! depart! depart! for i know you not, depart from me'', and a great storm just carried him away. And the lord showed me the life story of the brother, while he was on earth, he never go out and win soul for the lord, and whenever
the lord told him to go and tell people about the gospel, he will be procrastinate and devil will said into his heart ''Sit down and read your bible, you will go tomorrow''

And when the tomorrow came again, the lord told him "Gabriel, go and warn that sinner to repent and be saved", and Satan will said to his heart 'Gabriel sit down and read your bible , tomorrow you shall did that', and he began to obeyed the voice of Satan.(2 Corinthians 11:13-14). He went to his friend house and instead of telling his friend about Jesus, he was discussing a business matter with his friend and he lost his salvation through the evil advise of his friend and he began to live a sinful life like his friend, that was why he told the lord that he left his breastplate of righteousness in his friend house.
And the lord told me "TELL MY PEOPLE THAT THEIR ARMOUR MUST BE COMPLETED, TELL THEM THEY MUST NOT LOST THEIR ARMOUR.(Ephesians 6:10-18).
And when the brother arrived in hell fire, i saw a big snake, the snake was so big and there are many thorns on his body, and the snake said "Gabriel, that was how i deceived your first man to lost the real image of God (Genesis 3:1-end)and I deceived you and you followed my deception, i will torment you forever". And the big snake enters the body of the brother, and hurt him and the man cried bitterly but he could not get out of the fire.
And devil began to laugh saying "your soul is mine, I must won you all".
Christians, it is time to developed our relationship with God because many Christians end up their life in hell fire just because of minute sin.
We must confess our sin and forsake it, because the standard of God standeth sure. (2 timothy 2:19.

[KING SAUL IN HELL FIRE]
The lord told me "COME, I WANT TO SHOW YOU A KING” and I saw a man on a throne chained down and the demon was tormenting him with great anger, and the lord told me it was king Saul, and when king Saul saw me, he said " You are here, go and tell my people I am here, tell them they should not disobeyed God, tell the children of Israel, they must obey the voice of the lord, my disobedience led me to this place(1 Samuel 13:13-14, 1 Samuel 15:22-26, 1 Samuel 16:14) for I was a murder, I killed my self, i thought I was the owner of my life(1 Samuel 31:4) please tell them, hell fire is real". And he was crying for help but the demon continued tormenting him.
And the lord told me "YOU MUST TELL THEM WHAT YOU SAW, IF YOU DONT TELL THEM, YOU WILL BE JUDGE".

[THE ANOITING OF THE DEVIL]
The lord took me to a place in hell fire, and i saw how devil is working on a Christian. I saw a dark anointing in a very big hole and what i noticed is that many demons came there to take from the anointing, and i was wondering what they used it for, and the lord told me "MY SON,TELL MY PEOPLE THEY MUST BE PRAYERFUL,THEY USED THAT ANOITING AGAINST THE CHRISTIANS WHENEVER THEY SLEPT,THEN THOSE DEMONS WILL POURED THE ANOITING ON THAT CHRISTIAN AND IF THE CHRISTIAN WOKE UP AND REFUSED TO PRAY,THEN THAT ANOITING WILL BRING STRANGE FEELING AND EVIL THOUGHT AND THEIR RELATIONSHIP WITH ME WILL NOT BE PERFECT AND THEY BECOME BACKSLIDE".
My people we should not be ignorant of the devices of the devil.(2 Corinthians 2:11). Whenever we slept, there are many thing devil is doing against our soul, that was why the Bible is so true about the EVIL SOWER "while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat and went his way"(Matthew 13:25) and the lord told me "MY SON,LOOK AT THAT MAN". And behold i saw a man on earth, he was sleeping and i saw a demon with dark anointing and he poured it on the man and went his way. And when the man woke up, he did not pray just because he is late for his work and he quickly rushed out of the room and went for his work. And that dark anointing began to manifested in his life and the man just began to have strange feeling and began to committed adultery with women’s (church members). And that was how the man forsake the lord. The lord warned him to prayed but he refused to listen just because of his job. And the lord told me "he is a pastor".
We must be careful because devil is a great deceiver and his mission is to deceived into destruction, he has works politically as 'the prince of this world' how, as 'the god of this age' he blinds the unbeliever to keep him from believing the gospel of salvation.(Ephesians 6:11-20)

[A MAN WHO NEVER BELIEVED IN HOLY SPIRIT]
My people those of you who never believed in the holy spirit, am telling you it is real. I saw a man in hell fire, he was chained down and the demon was tormenting him and when the man saw us, he was saying "now i believed in Holy spirit, now i believed in speaking in tongues" when the man was still on earth, he never believed in holy spirit, he walked according to the flesh and not according to the holy spirit, he overlooked many sins and now he is in hell fire begging for second chance but the lord told him "IT IS TOO LATE
(Ephesians 1:13-14) pray hard and do not give up in seeking the holy spirit because if you don’t have it,you will just continue doing the will of the flesh.(Romans 8:5-14) seek for the holy spirit to make it to heaven.

[b][THE GREAT CHURCH]
The lord told me "MY SON, COME, LET ME SHOW YOU HOW I WANT MY CHURCH TO BE". Then i saw a church and in that church, I saw a burning flaming fire, I saw people in the fire but the fire never consumed them. And the lord told me "THAT IS THE FIRE OF THE HOLY SPIRIT", and also i saw many powerful angels with sword in their hand they all surrounded the church, and i saw those people in the church, they were praying hard and were crying unto the Lord. And the lord told me "THIS IS HOW I WANT MY CHURCH TO BE, BUT MANY OF MY CHURCH ARE COLD"(Revelation 3:15-16) and the lord told me "MANY OF MY CHURCH NO LONGER PRAY HARD, THEY NEVER DO FASTING,THEY NEVER PREACHED ABOUT MY SECOND COMING,THEY NEVER PREACHED ABOUT HELL FIRE,THEY NEVER PREACHED MY GLORIOUS KINGDOM,THEY NEVER DO EXPLOIT AND WIN SOUL FOR ME, THEY DO NOT WANT MY ORDER AGAIN,BUT ALL THEY WANT IS TO BE LEAD BY FLESH AND NOT BY SPIRIT. TELL THEM ALL, I AM COMING QUICKLY AND MY REWARD IS WITH ME TO GIVE TO EVERY
ONE ACCORDING TO HIS WORK (Revelation 22:12) TELL THEM TO SEEK ME AND THEY SHALL FOUND ME,I AM GIVEN THIS CHANCE TO THEM TO REPENT AND BE SAVED. FOR MY DOOR IS STILL OPEN TO ANY ONE WHO WANT TO COME IN,BUT ONCE THE DOOR IS CLOSED,THEY WILL CRIED UNTO ME TO OPEN BUT I WILL TELL THEM,I KNOW THEM NOT(Matthew 25:11-13 MY SON,TELL THEM AM ABOUT TO CLOSE THE DOOR". The lord was saying this with crying, am telling you, church need to awake and forsake strange doctrine that will surely lead to hell fire. Remember what the lord say "AS MANY AS I LOVE, I REBUKE AND CHASTEN: BE ZEALOUS THEREFORE, AND REPENT"(Revelation 3:19)[/b]

[THE SECRET DECEPTION OF THE DEVIL]
And the lord took me to a place in hell fire, and i saw many demons they were holding a meeting and suddenly they all scatter and disguised to pastors, evangelist, prophet, teacher, brother, sisters, elders, reverend. And the devil was given them order saying "Go now to the earth, go and perform signs and wonders, go and perform miracles, go and teach them false doctrine and bring more souls to my kingdom". And those demons obeyed him and ran to earth with full speed. When i saw them, i was very surprise and that made me to remember my first encounter with Jesus Christ, when the lord showed me some thing in hell, beside Satan throne in hell was a very big and a deep hole, inside the hole was written the names of the churches that belong to Satan on earth. My friend, please beware of the churches you attend, if it does not stand on the whole counsel of God(preaching of holiness,righteousness,second coming of Jesus Christ, godly dressing, preaching of Hell fire)
please move away from such church, because such church belong to Satan.(Matthew 24:24)(mark 13:5-6)(luke 21:cool
we must beware for many demons are in likeness of ministers of God, just to deceived into destruction.
The lord told me "I AM NOT THEIR FOUNDER, I DONT KNOW THOSE CHURCHES IN THAT HOLE"(2 timothy 3:4-7).

[THE BATTLE FIELD]
The lord took me to a place, I saw only a few people, they were fighting demons, many demons, Is just a great and powerful battle but those demons has wounded many people during the battle just because their Armour is not completed, I saw blood on their body but they keep on fighting. The lord was crying saying "YOU MUST PUT ON THE WHOLE ARMOUR OF GOD"(Ephesians 6:11-18) and also i saw some people, there Armour is completed and the demons cannot wound them.
And the lord told me "I NEED MORE PEOPLE IN THIS BATTLE FIELD,TELL THEM TO COME TO ME AND I WILL FILLED THEM WITH MY POWER,TELL THEM TO SEEK THE GREAT ARMOUR OF SPIRIT WITH ALL THEIR HEART AND THEY SHALL HAVE IT".
And suddenly the lord turned his face to me saying "THEY ARE WAITING FOR YOU ON EARTH" and the lord took me back and i woke up. And i saw my mum and my elder brother, they has already removed the cloth i used to covered my body. According to their comment My mum told me that it has been long that she was waken me up but i was not responded, that was why she run to my brother room to told him, she was calling me but i did not responded and my brother also testify to that. And all their thought was that my blood is not yet completed. Even when i woke up, I saw them standing and they were just calling my name and my mum was about to be crying.

BE WISE]
My friend, Jesus christ has reveal the secret of the devil. and how he want his churches to be, it is now our time to take the step of salvation and repent from our sin and be saved.(Ephesians 5:1-2) if you are a pastor or minister of God or a Christian that you are a backslider, please awake and come back to Jesus and he will received you.(Ephesians 5:14-21) the lord promised to visit me third time, he said "I AM COMING TO VISIT YOU AND SHOW YOU MORE THING ABOUT HEAVEN AND HELL FIRE,AND I WILL COME TO VISIT YOU ON 9TH OF FEBUARY 2013". Awake Christians.

He that has an ear let him hear what the Spirit of God is saying.

1 Like

Re: King Saul In Hell Fire - 2nd Encounter Of Bro.emmanuel Senayon by Nobody: 11:30am On May 30, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

This is not the Spirit of GOD spewing this garbage , it is coming from the father of lies , the one you are constantly promoting on this forum.

Pity you are blinded to know these are all false visions.
Re: King Saul In Hell Fire - 2nd Encounter Of Bro.emmanuel Senayon by Nobody: 3:02pm On May 30, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

why are you so interested in seeing people burn?
Re: King Saul In Hell Fire - 2nd Encounter Of Bro.emmanuel Senayon by Nobody: 3:04pm On May 30, 2013

1 Like

Re: King Saul In Hell Fire - 2nd Encounter Of Bro.emmanuel Senayon by paulpromise: 4:42pm On May 30, 2013
It is better to learn from people's mistakes than to experiece it and never return.

For those who are Heavenly conscious but not born again, please repent genuinely,live a holy life in the secret and open,go to church where holiness and heavenly teachings are taught and practised.

Thanks u & God bless u all.
Re: King Saul In Hell Fire - 2nd Encounter Of Bro.emmanuel Senayon by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jul 06, 2013
I believe this with all my heart, i have been an athiest before, studied peoples works on comparison of christ to horus and co to justify myself; i was wrong, Jesus is soooooo real, and deep down in every human we know there is God. Just ask jesus to reveal himself to you and i promise he would as he helped me out. P.s christians, we really need to preach the gospel.

1 Like

Re: King Saul In Hell Fire - 2nd Encounter Of Bro.emmanuel Senayon by alexleo(m): 9:55pm On Jul 06, 2013
chris baba: I believe this with all my heart, i have been an athiest before, studied peoples works on comparison of christ to horus and co to justify myself; i was wrong, Jesus is soooooo real, and deep down in every human we know there is God. Just ask jesus to reveal himself to you and i promise he would as he helped me out. P.s christians, we really need to preach the gospel.

God bless and make you stronger in the Lord. Amen.

1 Like

Re: King Saul In Hell Fire - 2nd Encounter Of Bro.emmanuel Senayon by holypower(m): 1:25am On Jul 09, 2013
eze uju: Plz is wearin trousers and. Make up also a sin?

exactly, yes
Re: King Saul In Hell Fire - 2nd Encounter Of Bro.emmanuel Senayon by rosamaris: 11:22am On Sep 13, 2013
Segeggs: Why dont they see their relatives in hell but only popular people? Shows falsehood.
sister Linda saw her mother in hell yet did people believe her?
Re: King Saul In Hell Fire - 2nd Encounter Of Bro.emmanuel Senayon by rosamaris: 11:43am On Sep 13, 2013
If you are a trully heaven concious person, you will daily praise God for these divine revelations that we are priviledged to hear. Judgement is coming on this world and many believers have either joined the world or are sleeping. there are so many little things that we do that we need to correct in our life. we feel that since everybody is doing it, it is also the right thing for a believer to do.That is why even when my pastor said we should have nothing to do with these revelations, i refuse to obey the instruction because he is not my God. please, if you get more of these divine revelations, kindly post them even if it is for the sake of one soul that visits this site and you will never loose your reward. God bless you.
Re: King Saul In Hell Fire - 2nd Encounter Of Bro.emmanuel Senayon by EMILO2STAY(m): 4:47pm On Sep 13, 2013
frosbel:
seconded....infact hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.....
Re: King Saul In Hell Fire - 2nd Encounter Of Bro.emmanuel Senayon by Appliedmaths(m): 8:38pm On Sep 13, 2013
@OP, may God give us the grace to stay steadfast, in the area of evangelism my brother I am lagging behind and I know most of us are lagging behind too. Let us keep the faith in christ Jesus and also pray for those that are yet to know him. SHALOM!

(1) (Reply)

Death And Living Forever / Can A Lie Be Justified Under Any Circumstance? / How Has The Different Versions Of The Bible Affected You & Christianity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 141
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.