Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,471 members, 7,932,565 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 09:10 AM

How Much Will You Be Valued After Expressing Yourself Emotionally To Your Partne - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Much Will You Be Valued After Expressing Yourself Emotionally To Your Partne (1057 Views)

How Telemundo Destroy Our Ladies Emotionally / Dedicate A Song To Your Lover Expressing Your Feelings / My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Will You Be Valued After Expressing Yourself Emotionally To Your Partne by boldnbeautiful: 6:35pm On May 03, 2013
Never take someone's feelings for granted, you never know how much courage that they took to show it to you.
As people, we are emotional sometimes. Sometimes all we want is for that one person to give us approval for the feelings we are feeling inside, whether right or wrong, good or bad. Knowing this is generally true about ourselves, we must be willing to give careful consideration to the words people spew to us, especially when they are spewing out pieces of their hearts.

Note that it is always important to be honest with the people around you, but it is also almost equally important to be kind to the people around us.
Respect the way that a person feels by being honest with them and yourself, and never taking for granted their feelings. You never know, one day the shoes that you once saw someone else wearing, may be the next pair of shoes that you will be wearing. Never take anything for granted, especially someones feelings.

Re: How Much Will You Be Valued After Expressing Yourself Emotionally To Your Partne by Nobody: 7:10pm On May 03, 2013
You kinda said it all leaving room for little lol sad

when someone expresses himself emotionally, he is willing to give all to make it work.He throws in all his heart desires openly for the girl to see, to willing commit himself to her, to spur the moment in a revolving manner never to make it stop.

He tells her how he feels when she's close, when he sees her contract calling, her picture as his wallpaper and most of all when she's absent. He treats her like she's the only girl he's ever met

To me, any person that doesn't value this should be shot twice at the frontal lobe and pelvic cavity and dissected from the thorax to abdomen just to make sure angry

1 Like

Re: How Much Will You Be Valued After Expressing Yourself Emotionally To Your Partne by boldnbeautiful: 9:23pm On May 03, 2013
Am currently going through it. I can't seem to find the strenght to take a walk. So emotionally attached and its a terrible feeling.
Re: How Much Will You Be Valued After Expressing Yourself Emotionally To Your Partne by Nobody: 11:11pm On May 03, 2013
terrible? in what way?

does it overwhelm you?
does it feel like you're giving too much?
Re: How Much Will You Be Valued After Expressing Yourself Emotionally To Your Partne by 190: 11:48pm On May 03, 2013
yes she took my feeling for granted

now i have NO heart cry cry cry
Re: How Much Will You Be Valued After Expressing Yourself Emotionally To Your Partne by boldnbeautiful: 7:13pm On May 06, 2013
joeydozzy: terrible? in what way?

does it overwhelm you?
does it feel like you're giving too much?

yeah like am giving too much. So sad.
Re: How Much Will You Be Valued After Expressing Yourself Emotionally To Your Partne by Nobody: 7:21am On May 08, 2013
I guess it depends on the individuals. But I believe You will be more valued if the person you are sharing your feelings to really cares for you.
Re: How Much Will You Be Valued After Expressing Yourself Emotionally To Your Partne by Nobody: 10:27am On May 08, 2013
boldnbeautiful: yeah like am giving too much. So sad.

it feels you're giving too much cos you live him too much
but then again, maybe because you expect too much from him
and then again, maybe he doesn't express himself to you

if you're convinced he loves you, then you gotta sit down and talk to him. tell him how you feel, the stress you endure

I've seen strains being put on a relationship just because the couples don't know to relate with one another
It's called communication, and the earlier you guys achieve that, the earlier the save

(1) (Reply)

Seeking Godly Help And Advice / Advice Pls / A Gurl You Had One Night Stand With Is Ur Fiances Close Friend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.