Stats: 3,189,994 members, 7,938,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 04:04 PM

Ibplc Interview Of 4rd April[friday] - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ibplc Interview Of 4rd April[friday] (897 Views)

Any News On Beloxxi Interview Of Tues 10th August? / Mtn Final Interview Of 7th September / Any News On Union Bank Interview Of 20th June? (2) (3) (4)

Ibplc Interview Of 4rd April[friday] by gbjobs1: 2:40pm On Apr 16, 2008
HAS ANY ONE BEEN CONTACTED?
THANKSSSSSSSS
Re: Ibplc Interview Of 4rd April[friday] by Tofunmmy(m): 5:53pm On Apr 17, 2008
i think they ve not called anyone but i believe they will start to call us in no distant time.it is 4rm a reliable source. i have that strong believe that we will all get there to be a part of the Happy Bank-Intercontinental Bank.Lets keep praying and believuing things will work out for us all.So help us God. Amen
Re: Ibplc Interview Of 4rd April[friday] by guyman2(m): 7:19pm On Apr 17, 2008
Are u referring to the one conducted at their danmole head office? If yes, they have contacted for medicals.
Re: Ibplc Interview Of 4rd April[friday] by guyman2(m): 7:20pm On Apr 17, 2008
Are u referring to the one conducted at their danmole head office? If yes, they have contacted for medicals.
Re: Ibplc Interview Of 4rd April[friday] by gbjobs1: 4:41pm On Apr 18, 2008
IM TALKING ABT THE ONE HELD @ APAPA HEAD OFFICE ON THE 4TH. ANT OTHER USEFUL INFO PLZZZZZZZZZZ?
THANKXXXXXX
Re: Ibplc Interview Of 4rd April[friday] by deemoney(m): 6:39pm On Apr 18, 2008
pls guy u get idea hw the intercontinental questions dey be like?abeg hala back!!!!
Re: Ibplc Interview Of 4rd April[friday] by gbjobs1: 9:41pm On Apr 18, 2008
guy wetin de be say make u go look 4 genenarl GMAT Qs.
Re: Ibplc Interview Of 4rd April[friday] by gbjobs1: 8:20am On Apr 19, 2008
JUST READ UR GMAT WELL. IEC,BARRON ETC
Re: Ibplc Interview Of 4rd April[friday] by venture08: 11:19am On Apr 19, 2008
They've started calling for medicals yesterday 18/04/08.All the best.
Re: Ibplc Interview Of 4rd April[friday] by preciousty(f): 12:32pm On Apr 19, 2008
Hello, has everyone who was called for the interview been called for medicals or is it going to be in batches because I also went for the interview but i have not received any call for medical.
Re: Ibplc Interview Of 4rd April[friday] by gbjobs1: 5:58pm On Apr 19, 2008
WELL HAVE NOT HEARD ANYTHING EITHER.
LET'S HOPE ITS IN BATCHES,
THANXXXXXXX
Re: Ibplc Interview Of 4rd April[friday] by gbjobs1: 11:38am On Apr 22, 2008
HI NAIRALANDERS, ANY LATEST INFO AS REGARDS THIS THREAD??
THANKS,
Re: Ibplc Interview Of 4rd April[friday] by Tofunmmy(m): 2:08pm On Apr 23, 2008
They have started calling for medicals, i think it is in batches.For those that has not been called for madicals, keep praying and hoping that they will very soon.Best of Luck.
Re: Ibplc Interview Of 4rd April[friday] by gbjobs1: 2:40pm On Apr 24, 2008
HAS ANY ONE BEEN CONTACTED 4 MEDICALS THIS WW?
THANKSSSSSSSS
Re: Ibplc Interview Of 4rd April[friday] by preciousty(f): 6:38pm On Apr 28, 2008
One of us that was interviewed whom we exchanged numbers just called me some hours ago that she has been called to come to Apapa office before 6pm today for her letter to go for medical tomorrow, as anyone else been called or is it still in batches because I had my interview on the same day with this lady. I need your reply please.

Thanx
Re: Ibplc Interview Of 4rd April[friday] by preciousty(f): 6:40pm On Apr 28, 2008
I have not heard any call from IBplc for medical. Is it still been done in batches?
Re: Ibplc Interview Of 4rd April[friday] by Tofunmmy(m): 2:50pm On Apr 29, 2008
please, dear nairalanders, i need your help asper the format of celtel aptitude test, cos i have on friday, 2nd may,2008.please, it is very urgent.hoping to hear your reply.we will get there in no distant time.
Re: Ibplc Interview Of 4rd April[friday] by Tofunmmy(m): 3:26pm On Apr 29, 2008
Congratulations!!!, 4 those of us that had been called for medicals at Intercontinental Bank Plc.Please let me know the latest cos nothing is coming out yet, please feed me with the necessary info as regards to that. I believe we shall get there. Lets keep praying and putting hope on the almigthy God.Cheers 2 all nairalanders, we shall get the job of our dreams.

Wots Up With British Gas Ikoyi Do Dey Ever Recruit? / Exxonmobil Graduate Engineers Recruitment / Kpmg Test