Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,342 members, 7,891,526 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 02:28 PM

FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme - Jobs/Vacancies (111) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme (955522 Views)

Urgent Opening For GIS SURE P Graduate Internship / !!!!!!!!!federal Government Sure-p (graduate Internship Scheme) !!!!! / FG's SURE-P Graduate-Internship Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) ... (392) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by LadunaI(m): 10:17pm On Jan 17, 2015
Davidbee:

It still doesn't change d fact dat u r a foolish goat. I neva askd u any question b4 u quoted me with ur shallow mind.

E-goat like u
Pls Davidbee put a stop on this, sorry for what might have offend u in his statement, Let keep the spirit of brotherhood that has been our core value here alive and sustain, don't let us allow the devil to make us loss focus. As always One Luv One Nigerian! God bless us all.

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by LadunaI(m): 10:27pm On Jan 17, 2015
Ask4bigneyo:
I'm nt d cause of ur frustration kid... go get a life
Softly Softly bro, please let keep this aside. UNITED we get our stipend, get experience, and get the best out of this scheme but DIVIDED we fall (God forbid). One Luv One Nigeria!
God Bless!

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by osigiepurr(m): 10:42pm On Jan 17, 2015
LadunaI:

Softly Softly bro, please let keep this aside. UNITED we get our stipend, get experience, and get the best out of this scheme but DIVIDED we fall (God forbid). One Luv One Nigeria!
God Bless!

Continu, na only u waka com.......dia ris God Ooº°˚˚°ºoo
Dis stipends you are sharing will end one day........
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Montmayorblanc(m): 11:13pm On Jan 17, 2015
LadunaI:

God Bless!

Nicely said man
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Abbey1045(m): 2:25am On Jan 18, 2015
engrsyer:
Which state is dat?
Ekiti

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Abbey1045(m): 2:29am On Jan 18, 2015
Montmayorblanc:

What were u expecting to be paid or didn't attend d job fair were it was told dat from 20days n above is 30k, den less dan 20days is multiply by 1500per day? Please try to read previous thread before asking question. Not happy u saw 30k we never see 4month u dey complain dere
U re d 1 2 read well b4 postin anytin ok.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Abbey1045(m): 2:38am On Jan 18, 2015
Montmayorblanc:

What were u expecting to be paid or didn't attend d job fair were it was told dat from 20days n above is 30k, den less dan 20days is multiply by 1500per day? Please try to read previous thread before asking question. Not happy u saw 30k we never see 4month u dey complain dere
U re d 1 2 read well b4 postin anytin ok,because i didn't post it because of u or are u d 1 I quoted?U re d 1 dat shld read d previous thread b4 jumpin into conclutn.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by fertymer: 4:54am On Jan 18, 2015
puntersmind:
Just to state here that I purposely do not respond to persons here that ask me to match them with one ICT, Manufacturing, Printing firms etc or the other. We have long passed the period that you just get matched with any random company, because Firstly, many companies have absorbed interns up to their hire limit. Secondly, from experience, just getting interns matched to random companies breeds a lot of undesirable issues: some of the Companies out-rightly reject the interns involved, other ones, who accept such interns, go ahead to frustrate the intern as time goes on. It's advisable you get a company that is already SURE-P-GIS-approved, and is AWARE that you are getting matched with them. This week and the next is Alert week, so enjoy your hard work but spend wisely. Take yourself out and enjoy a little. You possibly deserve it.
Plz oga punstermind respond to me for the sake of God. I understand u have a lot of people on ur neck but atleast have sent u a mail request,spoke to u here & requested for ur phone number but u didn't respond to any. cry I have aserious issue bordering me which am very sure u can help me out.
Plz contact me via "fatimaaliyu29@yahoo.com"
Thanks and God bless u for all ur good work.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by charlycharles(m): 6:44am On Jan 18, 2015
@Puntersmind:
Good am sir, i wish to xpress my gratitude to u for d selfless works u ve bn doing here. all d help u hav bn rendering wil neva go unnoticed b4 GOD n man. i say once again bravo.
sir my id is GI BAY YEN 00288. i attended d intern fair of nov 10 In yenagoa bayelsa state bt was nt matchd wit any xtablishment then n uptil now.
pls, sir cud u kindly help me n match me wit any govt xtablishment in yenagoa even if is ministry i studied computer sc/statistics n my e mail address is comradechieme@yahoo.com.
thanks n GOD bless u sir.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by coolneyo: 6:51am On Jan 18, 2015
@mr puntersmind sir,i hv send u a mail about my re-match at ibadan pls i have found a place to do it but i nid to known what required of me 4rm my employer b4 re-match pls help sir my email: popoola4me@yahoo.com benef; GI-OYO-LAG-00233 phone: 07064992033
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Ask4bigneyo(m): 8:56am On Jan 18, 2015
[b] Some people will just come into the thread and be asking OBSOLETE questions that has been dealt with from our previous chats...If you are new to any thread, it is advisable that you take your time to read previous comments/questions/answers before asking questions and if you are waiting for puntersmind to proffer solutions to your already solved questions, you will just continue to ask till this thread gets to page 200 without response from anybody.
*For those that needs matching: There is nothing like matching if you have never been invited to attend any job fair before. I will advise you to go back to our previous chats/comments to know whether internship fair has been conducted in your state of residence or not. Be fervent in your prayers for employers to locate you and send a request to you online which you are to accept withing 5 working days or probably get details of a duly registered SURE-P firm that needs interns for puntersmind to match you.
*For those that needs re-matching, these are the set of people that have attended internship fair in their state of residence and they got matched with one firm or the other MANUALLY but the said firm or organization failed to contact them, it is either they(firms) are having problem(s) with their SURE-P account or they are not internet savvy. You are adviced to locate them and make enquiry or probably get their details for re-matching by puntersmind.
NOTE: YOU ARE ADVICED NOT TO DROP THE DETAILS OF THE FIRM IN THIS THREAD BUT CONTACT PUNTERSMIND PRIVATELY.
*For people that have registered for the past 1 year and their status is still reading "NO OPPORTUNITY YET" you are adviced to unsubscribe from the scheme and re-register to get fresh UBC (Unique Beneficiary Code).
*For new comers that want to register, Log on to[/b] www.wyesurep.gov.ng
Good luck and stay blessed!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 10:37am On Jan 18, 2015
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 10:41am On Jan 18, 2015
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Fridelly(m): 10:43am On Jan 18, 2015
puntersmind:
Can't seem to recall this issue. Quote this comment and drop your email address, I will contact you ASAP.

Its actually about a company that I filled form with during the Abeokuta fair that has no access to log in his GIS account. Meanwhile, I wrote to you to match me if the company hasn't fulfilled all righteousness!
GI-OGU-ABE-00231
Fridelly94@yahoo.com
Thanks so much sir
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by HighlanderMedia: 11:18am On Jan 18, 2015
Hello puntersmind

I got attached to a company in Abeokuta ,Ogun State but till now my account is showing 'NO OPPORTUNITY MATCH YET"
I got registered in 2014 ( Oct ending) which I have started working but My employer Focus Point Integrated said he is yet to be activated by GIS online since October. My friends from another firm in the same Abeokuta got Nov stipend while those of us in Focus Point Integrated are yet to get money despite the fact that UBA sent us GIS Bank account. Pls help sir

MY DETAILS:

OLORUNMOLA TOPE JOSEPH
GI-OGU-ODE-01390
COURSE: MARKETING
E MAIL: temitopeolorunmola@gmail.com
TEL: 08036288744
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Ask4bigneyo(m): 11:24am On Jan 18, 2015
Zahna:

Please, how do I contact him? I have sent him several PMs with no replies.
qoute any of his comment, brief him ur prob n drop ur mail add
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Ask4bigneyo(m): 11:29am On Jan 18, 2015
@HighlanderMedia, Pls modify your post and remove your account number ASAP...
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 11:47am On Jan 18, 2015
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 11:53am On Jan 18, 2015
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by samobaba4u(m): 11:58am On Jan 18, 2015
Ask4bigneyo:
Ao far with forecom issue?
Bro, it is well oooo. The person in charge started marking my timesheet since oct & i‘ve been paid for 2mnths. This is divine intervention.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by samobaba4u(m): 12:15pm On Jan 18, 2015
puntersmind:
Already working on your Company's case, not necessarily yours alone. The issue of non payment of stipends for interns of Computer Systems Ltd is under review. So relax. It will be sorted
Pls bro, my aunty wants to register her school with sure-p. Pls, how long will it take before aproval. A very big school here in abeokuta and need more hands (graduate) to relief d staff. Hope sure-p approve schools. After d approval, newly registered n this thread can as well be absorb.
Thanks.
samsontbabalola@gmail.com
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Fridelly(m): 12:25pm On Jan 18, 2015
HighlanderMedia:
Hello puntersmind

I got attached to a company in Abeokuta ,Ogun State but till now my account is showing 'NO OPPORTUNITY MATCH YET"
I got registered in 2014 ( Oct ending) which I have started working but My employer Focus Point Integrated said he is yet to be activated by GIS online since October. My friends from another firm in the same Abeokuta got Nov stipend while those of us in Focus Point Integrated are yet to get money despite the fact that UBA sent us GIS Bank account. Pls help sir

MY DETAILS:

OLORUNMOLA TOPE JOSEPH
GI-OGU-ODE-01390
GIS UBA ACCOUNT NUMBER: 2078028597

So sorry for you bro! I was attached to the same firm but refused to start work since the director, mr Adeyinka told me his account on the GIS could not be accessed to effect our Matching status. This prompted me to take the issue up by sending several mails to sure-p but got no reply since then. I think, the first procedure is to get matched online first before commencing work. My uba acct number is still empty since they sent it to me.
Puntersmind will look into this for us by God's grace
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Ask4bigneyo(m): 12:33pm On Jan 18, 2015
samobaba4u:

Bro, it is well oooo. The person in charge started marking my timesheet since oct & i‘ve been paid for 2mnths. This is divine intervention.
I'm happy 4 u bro...All thanks to God.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by kemma002(f): 1:09pm On Jan 18, 2015
Pls house when should we be expecting january alert?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by samobaba4u(m): 3:00pm On Jan 18, 2015
Ask4bigneyo:
I'm happy 4 u bro...All thanks to God.
Thanks bro. It is well.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jan 18, 2015
kemma002:
U are very funny dear u are expecting Alert wen january timesheet is not yet out
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jan 18, 2015
kemma002:
U are very funny dear u are expecting Alert wen january timesheet is not yet out
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by kemma002(f): 6:10pm On Jan 18, 2015
Just want to know if it's usually d next month we ll see alert?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by puntersmind: 8:49pm On Jan 18, 2015
I have sent you a mail
Zahna:

Good morning Puntersmind. Pls, I need your help. I got matched to a company manually at the last SureP fair in Lagos, I have also gotten my NUBAN from UBA but whenever I go to the SURE P site, I keep seeing no opportunity matches yet. My boss and I have sent emails to SureP to no avail and I haven't been paid my December stipend. Kindly help me, my email address is: zeediva1@gmail.com
Thanks.

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by puntersmind: 8:50pm On Jan 18, 2015
I guess your supposed employer is not yet approved. Look for another company for matching.
HighlanderMedia:
Hello puntersmind

MY DETAILS:

OLORUNMOLA TOPE JOSEPH
GI-OGU-ODE-01390
GIS UBA ACCOUNT NUMBER: 2078028597
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by puntersmind: 8:56pm On Jan 18, 2015
Let her register the school first on SURE-P website. Yes, SURE-P approves Schools. It takes between 4- 6 months most times for approval to be granted. It also depends on how soon the company tasked with 'Company verification' by SURE-P visits your company for verification and submits report to SURE-P. It's a lot faster if the company hoping for approval is submitted in a list of prospective companies for Internship Fair. Companies in this list are expected to be called up for Internship Fair, hence the priority treatment.
samobaba4u:

Pls bro, my aunty wants to register her school with sure-p. Pls, how long will it take before aproval. A very big school here in abeokuta and need more hands (graduate) to relief d staff. Hope sure-p approve schools. After d approval, newly registered n this thread can as well be absorb.
Thanks.
samsontbabalola@gmail.com
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by puntersmind: 8:58pm On Jan 18, 2015
Your username seem a little familiar on this thread, are you not matched yet?
Fridelly:

So sorry for you bro! I was attached to the same firm but refused to start work since the director, mr Adeyinka told me his account on the GIS could not be accessed to effect our Matching status. This prompted me to take the issue up by sending several mails to sure-p but got no reply since then. I think, the first procedure is to get matched online first before commencing work. My uba acct number is still empty since they sent it to me.
Puntersmind will look into this for us by God's grace

(1) (2) (3) ... (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) ... (392) (Reply)

Efcc Recruitment / DSS Is Recruiting (2016) / Sample Of Letter Of Application

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.