Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,990 members, 7,873,186 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:29 AM

FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme - Jobs/Vacancies (156) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme (952979 Views)

Urgent Opening For GIS SURE P Graduate Internship / !!!!!!!!!federal Government Sure-p (graduate Internship Scheme) !!!!! / FG's SURE-P Graduate-Internship Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) ... (392) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Montmayorblanc(m): 12:25pm On Mar 12, 2015
LadunaI:

Did sure p call your employer - Boss to ask about you in recent time or do they pay your organization a visit?

My employer was called december to confirm but still we didn't get paid, am in Benin city don't know if they we visit.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by laniyi07(m): 1:03pm On Mar 12, 2015
puntersmind:
Lol. If your email deserves a reply, you would have gotten one.
I sent you a mail too. I hope it delivered *confused*
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Maczeelly(m): 3:21pm On Mar 12, 2015
spicybukky:
Abeokuta in ogun state. ⌣»̶·̵̭̌·̵̭̌✽̤̈̊Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣kƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇✽̤̈̊·̵̭̌·̵̭̌«̶⌣ @ Maczeelly
wia in abk
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by ohosi4real(m): 8:08pm On Mar 12, 2015
@puntermind pls help me to matched me in any firm I register since 2013 no one have match me since them since then. Pls I need your help
My email: ohosilife@yahoo.com
Phone no 08060783423
Gis-edo-ore-00788
I will be grateful if you help me out. May d lord bless you as u do these 4 me
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Edokpia: 8:23pm On Mar 12, 2015
ohosi4real:
@puntermind pls help me to matched me in any firm I register since 2013 no one have match me since them since then. Pls I need your help
My email: ohosilife@yahoo.com
Phone no 08060783423
Gis-edo-ore-00788
I will be grateful if you help me out. May d lord bless you as u do these 4 me
. Why not get a registered firm urself and send ur details to him.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 8:27pm On Mar 12, 2015
Hello guys,I registered with Sure-p GIS last week and I reside in fagge LGA,Kano.I got the notification that the registration was properly done and would be mailed once an employer is available.My question is how long does it take to find an employer for an intern? I see posts of people finding a company to be matched with,do I have to find a find a company to be matched with as well? Do I have to wait until an employer is available or there's something else I need to do to be matched? I was hoping it would be much easier for Sure-p to find an employer for interns residing in Kano.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by spicybukky(f): 8:32pm On Mar 12, 2015
Maczeelly:
wia in abk
Oke- ilewo side, around Opic building. ⌣»̶·̵̭̌·̵̭̌✽̤̈̊Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣kƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇✽̤̈̊·̵̭̌·̵̭̌«̶⌣

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by mayor20(m): 10:01pm On Mar 12, 2015
@puntersmind
Plz i posted earlier requesting to be matched. I have searched for a sure p firm and I was able to get a paint manufacturing firm here in egbeda Lagos.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 10:08pm On Mar 12, 2015
Hey guys,how do I search for a firm registered with Sure-p GIS in kano? I need to facilitate the matching process.

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by LadunaI(m): 6:33am On Mar 13, 2015
Eugenedimgba:
Hey guys,how do I search for a firm registered with Sure-p GIS in kano? I need to facilitate the matching process.
You're welcome bro, you'll do yourself great good by diligently going thru the previous posts, definitely you be more enlightened with how the whole scheme works, but to ur question there's is no way to check that unless you're fortunate to come across one- sure p approved company. Moreover, you might b lucky sure p can find you employer, just make sure you check ur email often from now on. Good luck.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by LadunaI(m): 6:39am On Mar 13, 2015
Montmayorblanc:

My employer was called december to confirm but still we didn't get paid, am in Benin city don't know if they we visit.
Ok, perhaps, this is before Outstanding Claim Form was given out. We pray everything will be sorted out by next week God willing.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 6:54am On Mar 13, 2015
I DON get alert oo ..God win....

buh for dreamland ooo...
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by akanmunimi: 7:08am On Mar 13, 2015
Bros, pls are u talking of this month alert and pls how many months were u paid?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by akanmunimi: 7:33am On Mar 13, 2015
Equalizer:
I DON get alert oo ..God win....

buh for dreamland ooo...
pls is it for this month and when did u receive it?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Etizz: 7:52am On Mar 13, 2015
akanmunimi:
Bros, pls are u talking of this month alert and pls how many months were u paid?

He said in his dream... U Don't have to quote him, he was joking but alert should be next week I guess....

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by akanmunimi: 9:07am On Mar 13, 2015
Etizz:

He said in his dream... U Don't have to quote him, he was joking but alert should be next week I guess....
ok thanks
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 10:09am On Mar 13, 2015
Wadraj:
Hello @puntersmind.

I am a graduate intern attached to Unilever Nigeria Plc. through Sure-P/GIS platform.

I want to bring to your notice that up till now, I have not received my December 2014 and January 2015 allowances.

Please, I will appreciate if you can help me treat this. Below are my details:

Unique Beneficiary Code - GI-OYO-EGB-00887

E-mail - tamam.raji@unilever.com or tamamraji@gmail.com

Thanks...

hi,i'm new to this scheme.I reside in kano and yet to be matched with an employer.Do I have to search for a firm to be matched with here in kano? And if yes,how do i go about the search.I understand u have a lot of request at hand but do take sometime to reply.Thanks
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Montmayorblanc(m): 10:45am On Mar 13, 2015
LadunaI:

Ok, perhaps, this is before Outstanding Claim Form was given out. We pray everything will be sorted out by next week God willing.

Yes it was. Amen cos I need d money more dan federal government only if dey know we add more to it.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by akanmunimi: 10:52am On Mar 13, 2015
PLS WHEN WILL D STIPEND BE PAID?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Montmayorblanc(m): 10:52am On Mar 13, 2015
Eugenedimgba:
hi,i'm new to this scheme.I reside in kano and yet to be matched with an employer.Do I have to search for a firm to be matched with here in kano? And if yes,how do i go about the search.I understand u have a lot of request at hand but do take sometime to reply.Thanks

Try to read previous post before dropping questions here n not long ladunaI quoted u, still asking same question.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 11:52am On Mar 13, 2015
Montmayorblanc:

Try to read previous post before dropping questions here n not long ladunaI quoted u, still asking same question.
yeah...sorry,the question was meant for puntersmind.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by shafanik: 11:53am On Mar 13, 2015
hmm.... still waiting patiently for Feb alert ...

Hope it enters today
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by akanmunimi: 12:37pm On Mar 13, 2015
shafanik:
hmm.... still waiting patiently for Feb alert ...

Hope it enters today
Please has your PIUF and PIUH Stuff changed to completed. pls need ur response.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by shafanik: 1:19pm On Mar 13, 2015
PIUF STATUS: Pending
PIUH APPROVAL: Pending
PAID: Pending

still waiting...
akanmunimi:
Please has your PIUF and PIUH Stuff changed to completed. pls need ur response.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by fortunateme: 1:25pm On Mar 13, 2015
shafanik:
PIUF STATUS: Pending
PIUH APPROVAL: Pending
PAID: Pending

still waiting...

Pls how can I register for this
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by morewealth(m): 2:38pm On Mar 13, 2015
Which day alert go enter na?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Valendo: 2:58pm On Mar 13, 2015
Pls guys how will I know my employer has submitted my time sheet?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by LadunaI(m): 3:10pm On Mar 13, 2015
Valendo:
Pls guys how will I know my employer has submitted my time sheet?
check ur time keeping tab on your GIS account beside FAQ tab, you will see numbers of day work there.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Ask4bigneyo(m): 6:34pm On Mar 13, 2015
morewealth:
Which day alert go enter na?
Probably Monday....
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by puntersmind: 10:55pm On Mar 13, 2015
Eugenedimgba:
yeah...sorry,the question was meant for puntersmind.

Eugenedimgba:

How to search out a SURE-P GIS approved company? I don't know. Maybe you should ask interns in Kano. They'd probably be the best source for you.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by elsevier(m): 11:25pm On Mar 13, 2015
Dear Puntersmind, Am so sorry to
have bogged you, but am really in
need. Am an ardent follower of
your surep forum on nairaland.
My name is Aniekwe Charles
Abumchukwu. Read Chemical
Engineering and would love it if
you could Match me with Intafact
Beverages Limited Atani Road,
Onitsha Or Unilever. My
unique beneficially number : GI-
ANA-DUN-00015. Email:
aniekwecharles@gmail.com
Thanks for your help.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by elsevier(m): 11:26pm On Mar 13, 2015
puntersmind:

How to search out a SURE-P GIS approved company? I don't know. Maybe you should ask interns in Kano. They'd probably be the best source for you.

Dear Puntersmind, Am so sorry to
have bogged you, but am really in
need. Am an ardent follower of
your surep forum on nairaland.
My name is Aniekwe Charles
Abumchukwu. Read Chemical
Engineering and would love it if
you could Match me with Intafact
Beverages Limited Atani Road,
Onitsha or UNILEVER both in Anambra state. My
unique beneficially number : GI-
ANA-DUN-00015. Email:
aniekwecharles@gmail.com
Thanks for your help.

(1) (2) (3) ... (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) ... (392) (Reply)

Efcc Recruitment / DSS Is Recruiting (2016) / Sample Of Letter Of Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.