Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,205 members, 7,880,745 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:35 AM

FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme - Jobs/Vacancies (327) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme (953889 Views)

Urgent Opening For GIS SURE P Graduate Internship / !!!!!!!!!federal Government Sure-p (graduate Internship Scheme) !!!!! / FG's SURE-P Graduate-Internship Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) ... (392) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by gcsllc: 10:28am On Dec 28, 2015
Our clients throughout Nigeria are actively looking to employ reliable and smart home tutors for their children and wards starting January 2016.

Schoolcheck.com.ng is Nigeria’s largest placers of private home tutors and school teachers in Nigeria. We are current recruiting home tutors for more than 12,000 parents as well as filling hundreds of teaching vacancies in our over 400 partner-schools across the country.

Urgent positions current open for:
Home tutors
Level- Home tutors for primary and secondary school students
Qualifications- Undergraduates, OND, NCE, HND, B.Ed, All bachelor degrees, masters degrees
Experience: Desirable but not mandatory. SchoolCheck will provide free training for non-experienced applicants
Employment Mode: Part-time, Fulltime (Home Schooling)
Location: Most states of the federation. Please confirm availability.
Salary: Up to N80, 000 - Negotiable. + Periodic good performance bonuses.
Application deadline: January 31, 2016.

If you or anyone you know would love a rewarding job as a private a home tutor, kindly upload you CV at http://www.schoolcheck.com.ng Click on the "hire a tutor" button and fill the short form.

And we’ll get right back to you shortly.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by writetopoker: 10:55am On Dec 28, 2015
Valmesk:
Pls recheck on there GIS Facebook page ,there is an update on our stipends entering as from tomorrow,although you won't see it as a heading but as a reply to an update on 7th December.But lets double our tweets from henceforth and not relax.
ok
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by vroom(m): 10:58am On Dec 28, 2015
Don't let this GIS message get into our heads,how can they be talking about Oct alone with a promise to pay November and December with training allowance soon,how soon is this their soon,do u guys remember how soon it took them to even respond at all,its either they pay the 3month first and pay outstanding and training allowance the following day,we have few days to end this year,else our money will enter voice mail,let the tweet continue....moral!!!!
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by writetopoker: 11:28am On Dec 28, 2015
vroom:
Don't let this GIS message get into our heads,how can they be talking about Oct alone with a promise to pay November and December with training allowance soon,how soon is this their soon,do u guys remember how soon it took them to even respond at all,its either they pay the 3month first and pay outstanding and training allowance the following day,we have few days to end this year,else our money will enter voice mail,let the tweet continue....moral!!!!
what is d essence of paying 1mnth when they are owning 3mnths. I wish interns are well coordinated, speaking and doing things with one voice. Tomorrow now u will see them complaining

2 Likes

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Valmesk(m): 11:39am On Dec 28, 2015
@ Vroom,this kind thing tire person,they ought to pay everything together as far as the time sheets were signed,let it not be they want to play a fast one with our stipends.Pls triple your tweets stating ''3months stipends'' being owed,anything can happen next year.

2 Likes

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by writetopoker: 12:15pm On Dec 28, 2015
Valmesk:
@ Vroom,this kind thing tire person,they ought to pay everything together as far as the time sheets were signed,let it not be they want to play a fast one with our stipends.Pls triple your tweets stating ''3months stipends'' being owed,anything can happen next year.
from info reaching me nysc corpers were paid dec. allowee instead of nov. first

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by LadunaI(m): 1:33pm On Dec 28, 2015
Valmesk:

Bros don't let get distracted with this, let's focus on tweeting and retweeting as we're doing, I think that's more important and urgent.

However, from antecedent, there is likelihood that both October and November payments schedule would have been made, but they wouldn't pay it once, possibly a week interval. That's how they paid June and July, if anybody can recall.

Pls let leave that aside, the tweet continue as usual.

God bless us all.

2 Likes

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by yeson: 2:22pm On Dec 28, 2015
LadunaI:

Bros don't let get distracted with this, let's focus on tweeting and retweeting as we're doing, I think that's more important and urgent.

However, from antecedent, there is likelihood that both October and November payments schedule would have been made, but they wouldn't pay it once, possibly a week interval. That's how they paid June and July, if anybody can recall.

God bless us all.
U ARE RIGHT, THEY normally dont pay at once.

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Valmesk(m): 2:35pm On Dec 28, 2015
#Tweetingcontinues#

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by vroom(m): 3:15pm On Dec 28, 2015
Tweet until alerts enter!

2 Likes

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by emmydarl(m): 6:48pm On Dec 28, 2015
Check out @emmydarl84's Tweet: https://twitter.com/emmydarl84/status/681531662409306112?s=08

Am on it again....night tweet

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by emmydarl(m): 6:56pm On Dec 28, 2015
Check out @emmydarl84's Tweet: https://twitter.com/emmydarl84/status/681533001252093956?s=08

My morning tweet has only 3retweets. What's happening. Me I don't wax cold concerning my money o. I tweet fresh 5tweets every morning and evening each hence I expect atleastretweet of all the 5for each retweet

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by emmydarl(m): 7:29pm On Dec 28, 2015
Yusuf nasir on it...I see u retweet all the tweet @emmydarl84 tweet timeline....with only retweet from all in the room we r gonna move mountain

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by gingger(m): 7:33pm On Dec 28, 2015
Don't worry d tweet won't go unnoticed.. I see ur handiwork, u re trying. Lemme go N drop like 5 there

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by emmydarl(m): 7:35pm On Dec 28, 2015
Check out @emmydarl84's Tweet: https://twitter.com/emmydarl84/status/681541775908024320?s=08

That's my fifth tweet for tonight...Remember I tweeted 10each day which should be approximately 30tweets....just go and retweet my tweets @emmydarl84 timeline check if u have retweeted the 30tweets so far...see you in the morning with more bombardment tweets in the morning.....All the remaining Interns where are you? If are not on tweeter this is an opportunity to get one atleast for our money....not for fun cos am not enjoying this atall

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by emmydarl(m): 7:38pm On Dec 28, 2015
@ask4bigneyo see u @kendeville @chiedu2600 et all....we are doing great. I think we are only 14 in number counting on the highest retweets but we are more than that and should come up...show up Interns 14retweet is not enough but will be enough with God

2 Likes

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Ask4bigneyo(m): 7:42pm On Dec 28, 2015
emmydarl:
@ask4bigneyo see u @kendeville @chiedu2600 et all....we are doing great. I think we are only 14 in number counting on the highest retweets but we are more than that and should come up...show up Interns 14retweet is not enough but will be enough with God

2 Likes

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by decub: 7:47pm On Dec 28, 2015
Well, the delay has been much more than a lot of people expected but there's still hope.

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by emmydarl(m): 6:54am On Dec 29, 2015
Got over 15 twwets this morning pending retweet @emmydarl84

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by ITbomb(m): 7:05am On Dec 29, 2015
Today is the D Day

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by cashreport: 9:44am On Dec 29, 2015
ITbomb:
Today is the D Day

From 3pm alert should enter

Uba account

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by vroom(m): 9:48am On Dec 29, 2015
Continue to retweet if u can't compose any tweet,just retweet! Retweet!! Retweeeeeeeet!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by cashreport: 9:53am On Dec 29, 2015
vroom:
Continue to retweet if u can't compose any tweet,just retweet! Retweet!! Retweeeeeeeet!
To help folks why not you guys create a simple 6 lines steps in how to create twitter account n tweet n retweet

Do this n see more people follow suit as against 6 current forum members

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by puntersmind: 10:10am On Dec 29, 2015
Good work people. GIS is expected to pay monthly stipend between today and tomorrow. The two outstanding months are in the plan, may not come in at once though.
LadunaI:

God bless us all.

4 Likes

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 10:51am On Dec 29, 2015
Tweeeeeeeeeeeeeeettttttttttttttt!!!!!

Lets keep going people!!!

This is war!!!

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by cashreport: 11:10am On Dec 29, 2015
OrangeDream:
Tweeeeeeeeeeeeeeettttttttttttttt!!!!!

Lets keep going people!!!

This is war!!!
Lol
Is not war oooo

My old time friend ....bro Orange... Listen

Is not by twitter ooo if they won't pay they will not ...twitter does not move this type of Nigerians

Time for payment is due that's why you are been paid today
N/b: ..personal view don't take it personal ns joke oo..lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 11:27am On Dec 29, 2015
cashreport:

Lol
Is not war oooo

My old time friend ....bro Orange... Listen

Is not by twitter ooo if they won't pay they will not ...twitter does not move this type of Nigerians

Time for payment is due that's why you are been paid today
N/b: ..personal view don't take it personal ns joke oo..lol

LETS KEEP GOING SOLDIERS!!!

RELEASE ALL YOUR ARSENALS ON TWITTER

RPG

M24

ARTILLERY

CHOPPERS!!

EVERYTHING PEOPLE!!!

UNTILL VICTORY IS UPON OUR HANDS!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Gheritage(m): 11:59am On Dec 29, 2015
It's mid day already...let's keep tweeting

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by pswagz(m): 1:12pm On Dec 29, 2015
Follow @promzyorashi

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Mopolchi: 1:14pm On Dec 29, 2015
Have they started paying?

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by bgates: 3:09pm On Dec 29, 2015
Mopolchi:
Have they started paying?

They might have scam interns again oo embarassed lipsrsealed cry
The day don they pass small small oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by vroom(m): 3:44pm On Dec 29, 2015
We have today 2mrow and next,and they promised tuesday,this is why I said we should not relaxed about that info, they were owing us yet they organised training for us,the training worth it though but it's like given somebody a portion of grass to cut with broom in his hands, the allowance we didn't get,the stipends we didn't get. We will not relent, we worked for it,its our right. Tweet continue. Pls I will advise we get the twitter handle of Hon. Chairman house committee on finance. Let's get him involve too

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) ... (392) (Reply)

Efcc Recruitment / DSS Is Recruiting (2016) / Sample Of Letter Of Application

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.