Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,297 members, 7,947,422 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 07:24 PM

Childhood Picture Of Nadia Buari And Dad - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Childhood Picture Of Nadia Buari And Dad (29180 Views)

Nadia Buari And Her Man Play With Their Twin Girls (photo) / Nadia Buari And Mum In Adorable Christmas Photos / Nadia Buari And Sister Flaunt Bikini Bodies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Childhood Picture Of Nadia Buari And Dad by megadonVJ(m): 1:14pm On May 04, 2013
dani1luv: Pictures Below
http://yabaleftng..com/2013/05/childhood-picture-of-nadia-buhari-her.html
OMG! She looks so humble here.. Nadia Nadia
Re: Childhood Picture Of Nadia Buari And Dad by 1stola: 1:46pm On May 04, 2013
....And she no de drink Garri
mnthcheeewu!
Re: Childhood Picture Of Nadia Buari And Dad by Nobody: 2:12pm On May 04, 2013
brosdoncome: 3rd 2 comment....she looks like her dad in d cheek
What?!?! Sidiku buhari isn't nadia birth father he is her step-dad nadia's dad is lebanese.
Re: Childhood Picture Of Nadia Buari And Dad by RickyRoss1(m): 2:51pm On May 04, 2013
chriskwaku: . Lol .But mr ross martha is too dark or u like her figure

Charlie, I like dark skin. I dont know if you have met her in person. Martha Ankomah is RAZOR BLADE. That gal figure na die.

For me shes the prettiest Ghollywood actress followed by Juliet Ibrahim.
Re: Childhood Picture Of Nadia Buari And Dad by megadonVJ(m): 2:55pm On May 04, 2013
spongeback:
What?!?! Sidiku buhari isn't nadia birth father he is her step-dad nadia's dad is lebanese.
really shocked
Re: Childhood Picture Of Nadia Buari And Dad by Nobody: 3:25pm On May 04, 2013
missjane: Her papa n mama, even sisters nobi half caste..where her own from come na?
she dey use hypo baff..mumu see ur frog eyes#no offence# undecided
Re: Childhood Picture Of Nadia Buari And Dad by Mariojane(f): 8:25pm On May 04, 2013
For Gh I prefer Juliet Ibrahim and Martha Ankomah. I can pay 1 mill Naira to fork those 2 pretty damsels and ready to confess to my wife later. To say I never marry i for don propose to Martha, that gal can make a nigga sin. [/quote]. U re a disgrace 2 oda husbands imagine d nonsense u just spit out. U will willingly give 1m 2 Bleep them nd lata confess. Have u given ur wife up to 1m since u marry her?if ur wife accept ur apology then she will hv 2 check herself cos u will be her death
Re: Childhood Picture Of Nadia Buari And Dad by Mariojane(f): 8:27pm On May 04, 2013
Ricky_Ross: Na fine girl, just that shes too loose.
From Essien to one 9ja bizman to another. Now I heard shes dating Jim Iyke, they fit each other sha.

For Gh I prefer Juliet Ibrahim and Martha Ankomah. I can pay 1 mill Naira to fork those 2 pretty damsels and ready to confess to my wife later. To say I never marry i for don propose to Martha, that gal can make a nigga sin.
U re a disgrace 2 oda husbands imagine d nonsense u just spit out. U will willingly give 1m 2 Bleep them nd lata confess. Have u given ur wife up to 1m since u marry her?if ur wife accept ur apology then she will hv 2 check herself cos u will be her death
Re: Childhood Picture Of Nadia Buari And Dad by DonaldGenes(m): 8:31pm On May 04, 2013
Ricky_Ross: Na fine girl, just that shes too loose.
From Essien to one 9ja bizman to another. Now I heard shes dating Jim Iyke, they fit each other sha.

For Gh I prefer Juliet Ibrahim and Martha Ankomah. I can pay 1 mill Naira to fork those 2 pretty damsels and ready to confess to my wife later. To say I never marry i for don propose to Martha, that gal can make a nigga sin.
who is that martha
Re: Childhood Picture Of Nadia Buari And Dad by tinuolababy(f): 9:37pm On May 04, 2013
brosdoncome:

U b lesbo?
you are jealous tongue tongue
Re: Childhood Picture Of Nadia Buari And Dad by TheGeneral1(m): 12:38am On May 05, 2013
Joshcoli: Is she a Muslim?

yes
Re: Childhood Picture Of Nadia Buari And Dad by Chimerase(m): 8:01am On May 05, 2013
missjane: Her papa n mama, even sisters nobi half caste..where her own from come na?
ask her nebo nah! cheesy
Re: Childhood Picture Of Nadia Buari And Dad by RickyRoss1(m): 10:29am On May 05, 2013
Mariojane: U re a disgrace 2 oda husbands imagine d nonsense u just spit out. U will willingly give 1m 2 Bleep them nd lata confess. Have u given ur wife up to 1m since u marry her?if ur wife accept ur apology then she will hv 2 check herself cos u will be her death

Pretenders like you are very dangerous people. My wife understands that I admire Martha and Mercy Johnson. Each time they are on tv she would call me and say your girlfriends are on TV. If that makes me a disgrace then so be it. It is pretenders like you that fork everything under skirt and still pretend. Martha Ankomah is a very pretty lady and I admire her. At least I am very open and honest about it.

The amount of money I give my wife for either business or shopping is none of your cheeky business...
Re: Childhood Picture Of Nadia Buari And Dad by RickyRoss1(m): 10:31am On May 05, 2013
Donalð Genes:
who is that martha

Martha Ankomah is the prettiest Ghanaian actress. Check her out on the internet.
Re: Childhood Picture Of Nadia Buari And Dad by Mariojane(f): 12:40pm On May 05, 2013
Ricky_Ross:

Pretenders like you are very dangerous people. My wife understands that I admire Martha and Mercy Johnson. Each time they are on tv she would call me and say your girlfriends are on TV. If that makes me a disgrace then so be it. It is pretenders like you that fork everything under skirt and still pretend. Martha Ankomah is a very pretty lady and I admire her. At least I am very open and honest about it.

The amount of money I give my wife for either business or shopping is none of your cheeky business...
.idiot have u seen any wife dat encourage her husband abt his gf. Let me tell u wht u dnt knw.....each time she said u shud watch ur gfs on t.v. Wht she is expecting is for u 2 just say: she is ur only luv nd gf nd those on t.v. Re nothing. then guy u will see how happy she will please u wit sex nd whteva u wnt.if u dnt believe it then try it.cos each time u admit dis ladies re ur gfs nd u can Bleep them at any opportunity u hv ur wife hurt. If she is nt saying anytin then u dnt deserve her cos a wife shud be able 2 point out her husband faults.

1 Like

Re: Childhood Picture Of Nadia Buari And Dad by MsMide(f): 1:12pm On May 05, 2013
tongue[color=#990000][/color] tongue tongue tongue
collins123: OP, since u no get job, oya take dis 100 box, go buy me recharge card.

Mtschew!
Mariojane: .idiot have u seen any wife dat encourage her husband abt his gf. Let me tell u wht u dnt knw.....each time she said u shud watch ur gfs on t.v. Wht she is expecting is for u 2 just say: she is ur only luv nd gf nd those on t.v. Re nothing. then guy u will see how happy she will please u wit sex nd whteva u wnt.if u dnt believe it then try it.cos each time u admit dis ladies re ur gfs nd u can Bleep them at any opportunity u hv ur wife hurt. If she is nt saying anytin then u dnt deserve her cos a wife shud be able 2 point out her husband faults.
collins123: OP, since u no get job, oya take dis 100 box, go buy me recharge card.

Mtschew!
datz dry
Re: Childhood Picture Of Nadia Buari And Dad by SISIJ2(f): 2:13pm On May 05, 2013
Re: Childhood Picture Of Nadia Buari And Dad by RickyRoss1(m): 12:49am On May 06, 2013
Mariojane: .idiot have u seen any wife dat encourage her husband abt his gf. Let me tell u wht u dnt knw.....each time she said u shud watch ur gfs on t.v. Wht she is expecting is for u 2 just say: she is ur only luv nd gf nd those on t.v. Re nothing. then guy u will see how happy she will please u wit sex nd whteva u wnt.if u dnt believe it then try it.cos each time u admit dis ladies re ur gfs nd u can Bleep them at any opportunity u hv ur wife hurt. If she is nt saying anytin then u dnt deserve her cos a wife shud be able 2 point out her husband faults.

Which bush did you come from coz you sound very timid $ pathetic. Its mostly uncivilized and unintelligent people that think the way you think. Think outside the box, will you?

Amongst Nigerian musicians, my wife says FLAVOUR is very sexy and she likes/admire him. I buy every of Flavours CD for her eventhough she doesnt understand the language. Not long ago I was in Enugu for something and I ran into Flavour, I told my wife and she asked me to take pic for her. Now, that does not mean she wants to sleep with Flavour.

Among our Nollywood actresses i like Ini Edo and Mercy Johnson. Truth must be told, Ini Edo is sexy, that does not mean I am sleeping with her or any of these people. When my wife says "daddy come and see your girlfriend on TV ooo" its only for jokes, it doesn't mean shes telling me to sleep with Martha.

In Ghana they call us alata or akata. To some people its derogatory word and to others its not. It all depends on who is using the word. "Whats up my nigger" is different from someone saying "Bleep you nigger". Life/Marriage is all about understanding. My wife understands me more than you do. Shes Ghanian and I didn't marry her for nothing. Shes highly intelligent. I am very attracted to intelligent women, not DULLARDS and RETARDS with LOW IQ and low self esteem like you.

I don't even know why I am arguing with someone whose IQ rating is below that of my 4 year old son. Martha is a very pretty lady and i fork her 20 days a day, what are you gonna do about it? If you are a saint and if you have not committed fornication before oya make you stone me. Abeg take your ignorance and senselessness elsewhere, I'm out.

1 Like

Re: Childhood Picture Of Nadia Buari And Dad by christokuty: 9:16am On May 06, 2013
beauty is all about the benjamines
Re: Childhood Picture Of Nadia Buari And Dad by yoged(m): 3:31pm On May 06, 2013
This made frontpage?
…………………. /´¯)
………………..,/ ¯../
………………./ …./
…………./´¯/ ’…’/ ´¯ ¯`•¸
………./’/…/…./ ……./- \
……..(‘(…´… ´…. .~/…’)
………\……………. .’….. /
……….\……….. .... _.•´
…………\…………. .(
…………..\……… ….\
Re: Childhood Picture Of Nadia Buari And Dad by jemype(m): 6:41am On May 08, 2015
omo free d gel joo. she dey market na y people dey toast her.
RickyRoss1:
Na fine girl, just that shes too loose.

Re: Childhood Picture Of Nadia Buari And Dad by ChrisCharming(m): 7:23am On May 10, 2015
If u dnt knw wt 2 comment y not just kip shut.now tell me,hw does obanje sits.nawa o.as 4 me i cn still see d resemblance dere.fine chick 4rm birth

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bukunmi Oluwasina Welcomes Child With Heartwarming Video (Photos) / Asians Beg For Selfie With D’banj - Vanguard / "God Please, Don't Let Me See What Will Make Me Leave Smoking" - Naira Marley

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.