Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,087 members, 7,946,689 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 02:16 AM

What's His Fate? He Can't See His UTME Result - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What's His Fate? He Can't See His UTME Result (612 Views)

Jambite Hanged Himself After Seeing His Utme Score (photo) / Student Committed Sucide After Checking His UTME Result, See Photo Here / A Petition By Angry Jambite Who Failed His Utme! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's His Fate? He Can't See His UTME Result by blessedmayor(m): 8:55am On May 04, 2013
He registered the just concluded UTME biometically,but can't view his result.indicating he has no biometric verification plz what'z this young man's fate,or is there other victims?
Re: What's His Fate? He Can't See His UTME Result by IKILL: 8:57am On May 04, 2013
Same with me
Re: What's His Fate? He Can't See His UTME Result by blessedmayor(m): 9:14am On May 04, 2013
do u think anything positive could be done?
Re: What's His Fate? He Can't See His UTME Result by IKILL: 9:25am On May 04, 2013
Seriously I don't know and I hope something positive can be done cos I can't afford 2 sit at home 4 another year, I just pray, I don't even know what d biometric verification means
Re: What's His Fate? He Can't See His UTME Result by drmikeadams(m): 10:56am On May 04, 2013
biometric verification is used 2 prevent impersontion
Re: What's His Fate? He Can't See His UTME Result by blessedmayor(m): 11:42am On May 04, 2013
I KILL: Seriously I don't know and I hope something positive can be done cos I can't afford 2 sit at home 4 another year, I just pray, I don't even know what d biometric verification means
did the invigilators collect ur name?
Re: What's His Fate? He Can't See His UTME Result by IKILL: 11:42am On May 04, 2013
So what can I do cuz I didn't impersonate anybody
Re: What's His Fate? He Can't See His UTME Result by IKILL: 11:45am On May 04, 2013
blessedmayor: did the invigilators collect ur name?
yes, they even collected my e-registration slip
Re: What's His Fate? He Can't See His UTME Result by IKILL: 12:08pm On May 04, 2013
Dude, did u thumb-print
Re: What's His Fate? He Can't See His UTME Result by blessedmayor(m): 1:10pm On May 04, 2013
I KILL: yes, they even collected my e-registration slip
hopefuly,they would release the results....
Re: What's His Fate? He Can't See His UTME Result by IKILL: 1:17pm On May 04, 2013
blessedmayor: hopefuly,they would release the results....

Did u thumb-print?
Re: What's His Fate? He Can't See His UTME Result by Vicky001: 2:09pm On May 04, 2013
I thump printed,dy collected my e-reg slip nd its bringing biometric problem!!*confused*
Re: What's His Fate? He Can't See His UTME Result by IKILL: 3:43pm On May 04, 2013
Vicky001: I thump printed,dy collected my e-reg slip nd its bringing biometric problem!!*confused*
Many of us didn't thumb-print in my centre, we weren't told 2 do so buh dey collected our slips, my dear let's keep praying and hoping

(1) (Reply)

good / Jamb-good Or Bad For Nigerian Education / Tips On PTDF Local Scholarship Msc Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.