Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,719 members, 7,948,652 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 07:28 AM

You Cannot Seé Result Because NO BIOMETRIC Verification...what Can We Do - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / You Cannot Seé Result Because NO BIOMETRIC Verification...what Can We Do (7802 Views)

You Cannot See Your Result Because “you Have No Biometric Verification Solved!!? / Jamb Result 2013...., No Biometric Verification, No Result..., Jamb Warns. / Information About No Biometric Verification Error When Checking JAMB Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Cannot Seé Result Because NO BIOMETRIC Verification...what Can We Do by Ajani2010(m): 11:50am On May 05, 2013
Imanuelle: I'm begining to see a reason why JAMB should be scrapped.
very true
Re: You Cannot Seé Result Because NO BIOMETRIC Verification...what Can We Do by kingdamix(m): 2:12pm On May 05, 2013
There's gotta be something that we are missing here, My jnr. said that he did the biometric at the exam hall BUT now he can't see the result

1 Like

Re: You Cannot Seé Result Because NO BIOMETRIC Verification...what Can We Do by Gbengaslc: 3:42pm On May 05, 2013
kingdamix: There's gotta be something that we are missing here, My jnr. said that he did the biometric at the exam hall BUT now he can't see the result
me too.the officials in my center brought the laptop inside the hall when the exam was going on and we all did the thumbprint.I don't know why this is happening.
Re: You Cannot Seé Result Because NO BIOMETRIC Verification...what Can We Do by Nobody: 4:00pm On May 05, 2013
the samething applicable to me, i did the thumbprinting stuff and it displayed my profile...
am just down,
God pls intervene
Re: You Cannot Seé Result Because NO BIOMETRIC Verification...what Can We Do by gbonozee: 4:05pm On May 05, 2013
Most of dis public skool needs lashes/// D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ toild wit dis student destiny.I was told ppl afected r ppl whose center fell in all dis lazy Govment skool teachers who told them 2 move in dat D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ were 2 much n dere was П̥̥̲̣̣̣̥ợ̣̣̝̇̇̇ problem dis ȋ̝̊̅§ noncence, all dis ppl were d 1ce affected by dis Biometrics issue.jamb should look into dis ooo...
Re: You Cannot Seé Result Because NO BIOMETRIC Verification...what Can We Do by teeowo: 4:16pm On May 05, 2013
gbonozee: Most of dis public skool needs lashes/// D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ toild wit dis student destiny.I was told ppl afected r ppl whose center fell in all dis lazy Govment skool teachers who told them 2 move in dat D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ were 2 much n dere was П̥̥̲̣̣̣̥ợ̣̣̝̇̇̇ problem dis ȋ̝̊̅§ noncence, all dis ppl were d 1ce affected by dis Biometrics issue.jamb should look into dis ooo...
I say ur partly true am affected n ma centre was an epic public school
Re: You Cannot Seé Result Because NO BIOMETRIC Verification...what Can We Do by teeowo: 4:23pm On May 05, 2013
The mods are incompetent bastards imagine a topic as keri hilson make a bowl of fufu at the frontpage n topic of issue of this nature as not made it,i wonder why this forum is called nairaland when most things around ere dont potray "NAIRA" ....mschww y'all can ban ur father who care
Re: You Cannot Seé Result Because NO BIOMETRIC Verification...what Can We Do by Ajani2010(m): 8:53pm On May 05, 2013
Am going 2 jamb office 2maro... So you can call me if u re also goin...my no.08158059694
Re: You Cannot Seé Result Because NO BIOMETRIC Verification...what Can We Do by suregirl1(f): 10:07pm On May 05, 2013
I checked my result n nothing is showing,what does it mean?HELP!
Re: You Cannot Seé Result Because NO BIOMETRIC Verification...what Can We Do by Samlocoo(m): 6:59am On May 06, 2013
pls help me o...... Dey didnt bring any thing like biometric machine at my own centre dats y we didnt do it nd i tink jamb should also knw dat nau....
Re: You Cannot Seé Result Because NO BIOMETRIC Verification...what Can We Do by Torch1(m): 7:16am On May 06, 2013
It is really disheartening, am one of the victims of this so-called "NO BIOMETRIC VERIFICATION".
I queued up with my fellow candidates(580+) waiting for my turn, when the woman got tired of doing the thumb printing she told the rest of us to go into the hall that we were too many, we insisted on doing the thumb printing but she persuaded us saying that it wasn't necessary, that she will mark our names on the attendance roll on the hall.
Even after the exam we still ask her to do it but she still insisted that it wasn't necessary.
My exam center is Queens secondary school, new lay out Enugu!

I pray that JAMB will consider us and release our result IJN.
This isn't our fault, God knows that!
All the time i devoted to reading my books day & night can't be in vain

pls moderator, do us a favour and move this to front page! We need solution from nairalanders, Dibu Ojerende might even be a nairalander!

1 Like

Re: You Cannot Seé Result Because NO BIOMETRIC Verification...what Can We Do by teeowo: 8:03am On May 06, 2013
Ajani2010: Am going 2 jamb office 2maro... So you can call me if u re also goin...my no.08158059694
Which of the offices are you going to ?i shuld be going too ,buh am at osun so oshogbo should be where i would be going to
Re: You Cannot Seé Result Because NO BIOMETRIC Verification...what Can We Do by Ajani2010(m): 9:55am On May 06, 2013
teeowo:
Which of the offices are you going to ?i shuld be going too ,buh am at osun so oshogbo should be where i would be going to
am goin 2 d office @ ikoyi in lagos
Re: You Cannot Seé Result Because NO BIOMETRIC Verification...what Can We Do by teeowo: 10:17am On May 06, 2013
Okies all thebest bro share your findings with us when ur back
Re: You Cannot Seé Result Because NO BIOMETRIC Verification...what Can We Do by otokx(m): 11:11am On May 06, 2013
Torch1: It is really disheartening, am one of the victims of this so-called "NO BIOMETRIC VERIFICATION".
I queued up with my fellow candidates(580+) waiting for my turn, when the woman got tired of doing the thumb printing she told the rest of us to go into the hall that we were too many, we insisted on doing the thumb printing but she persuaded us saying that it wasn't necessary, that she will mark our names on the attendance roll on the hall.
Even after the exam we still ask her to do it but she still insisted that it wasn't necessary.
My exam center is Queens secondary school, new lay out Enugu!

I pray that JAMB will consider us and release our result IJN.
This isn't our fault, God knows that!
All the time i devoted to reading my books day & night can't be in vain

pls moderator, do us a favour and move this to front page! We need solution from nairalanders, Dibu Ojerende might even be a nairalander!

next time if there is such a thing, demand to speak with the highest exam official at the venue who should be the JAMB supervisor, how can the biometric operator say she is tired? but guy come, which can lie you dey blow na? the maximum number of candidates in a center is 540 so how did you come about the 580+
Re: You Cannot Seé Result Because NO BIOMETRIC Verification...what Can We Do by Ajani2010(m): 11:51am On May 06, 2013
D crowd here in jamb office is just 2 much
Re: You Cannot Seé Result Because NO BIOMETRIC Verification...what Can We Do by Ajani2010(m): 11:55am On May 06, 2013
Guyz u all need 2 go to jamb office...we were told to write our problem on d photocard nd submit...that it would be rectified in 2 weeks time
Re: You Cannot Seé Result Because NO BIOMETRIC Verification...what Can We Do by Ajani2010(m): 12:02pm On May 06, 2013
So i advice that u go to d jamb office nearest to you...stand up,dont sit there waitin 4 miracle
Re: You Cannot Seé Result Because NO BIOMETRIC Verification...what Can We Do by Creatrixity(m): 12:57pm On May 06, 2013
otokx:

next time if there is such a thing, demand to speak with the highest exam official at the venue who should be the JAMB supervisor, how can the biometric operator say she is tired? but guy come, which can lie you dey blow na? the maximum number of candidates in a center is 540 so how did you come about the 580+
It seems you do not know the jamb exams are written in Nigeria-the home of possible impossibilities.
I believe it was due to the laziness/lack of devices/time-frame of the officials that conducted the exam.
Re: You Cannot Seé Result Because NO BIOMETRIC Verification...what Can We Do by otokx(m): 1:00pm On May 06, 2013
Creatrixity:
It seems you do not know the jamb exams are written in Nigeria-the home of possible impossibilities.
I believe it was due to the laziness/lack of devices/time-frame of the officials that conducted the exam.

if only you knew?
Re: You Cannot Seé Result Because NO BIOMETRIC Verification...what Can We Do by otokx(m): 1:01pm On May 06, 2013
Ajani2010: D crowd here in jamb office is just 2 much

pictures please
Re: You Cannot Seé Result Because NO BIOMETRIC Verification...what Can We Do by teeowo: 4:25pm On May 06, 2013
I was told oshogbo office is nor that functioning buh d best place is either lagos or abj whose gonna help a brother submit a complaint in one of this offices
Re: You Cannot Seé Result Because NO BIOMETRIC Verification...what Can We Do by Ajani2010(m): 5:16pm On May 06, 2013
@teeowo i wnuld have liked 2 submit it 4 u but i dont have much cash on me 2 go bck there 2maro
Re: You Cannot Seé Result Because NO BIOMETRIC Verification...what Can We Do by kushkush: 5:53pm On May 06, 2013
Please what is the outcome of those that went to JAMB's Lagos office
Re: You Cannot Seé Result Because NO BIOMETRIC Verification...what Can We Do by vizboy(m): 6:12pm On May 06, 2013
Please i stay in auchi and there is no jamb office here oh what should i do

@Ajani cant you help us out please you are my only hope as there is no jamb office in auchi where i stay
Re: You Cannot Seé Result Because NO BIOMETRIC Verification...what Can We Do by teeowo: 6:14pm On May 06, 2013
Ajani2010: @teeowo i wnuld have liked 2 submit it 4 u but i dont have much cash on me 2 go bck there 2maro
Aww thnks bruh ,might juz settle for oshogbo tomowo ,someone said it was said in der oshogbo office that it would be released nxt week ,dats dos wid bio p n its not confirmed tho buh i would b der tomowo inshaAllah
Re: You Cannot Seé Result Because NO BIOMETRIC Verification...what Can We Do by vizboy(m): 6:34pm On May 06, 2013
teeowo:
Aww thnks bruh ,might juz settle for oshogbo tomowo ,someone said it was said in der oshogbo office that it would be released nxt week ,dats dos wid bio p n its not confirmed tho buh i would b der tomowo inshaAllah
bros ur own good. I dey auchi and the closest offices to me dey benin. That means i need to travel to benin all the way from auchi na wa oh wetin i go do na
Re: You Cannot Seé Result Because NO BIOMETRIC Verification...what Can We Do by teeowo: 7:02pm On May 06, 2013
vizboy: bros ur own good. I dey auchi and the closest offices to me dey benin. That means i need to travel to benin all the way from auchi na wa oh wetin i go do na
U need be at benin then
Re: You Cannot Seé Result Because NO BIOMETRIC Verification...what Can We Do by Gbengaslc: 8:55pm On May 06, 2013
Ajani2010: Guyz u all need 2 go to jamb office...we were told to write our problem on d photocard nd submit...that it would be rectified in 2 weeks time
I wrote my exam in lagos but I ve returned to akure where am doing my pre-degree. Can I submit my photocard in their office here?
Re: You Cannot Seé Result Because NO BIOMETRIC Verification...what Can We Do by teeowo: 9:46pm On May 06, 2013
Gbengaslc: I wrote my exam in lagos but I ve returned to akure where am doing my pre-degree. Can I submit my photocard in their office here?
I dont think that would be okay
Re: You Cannot Seé Result Because NO BIOMETRIC Verification...what Can We Do by under12: 9:55pm On May 06, 2013
Ajani2010: Guyz u all need 2 go to jamb office...we were told to write our problem on d photocard nd submit...that it would be rectified in 2 weeks time
are u sure dey are going 2 wrk on it,or they said so,so u guys cn go home
Re: You Cannot Seé Result Because NO BIOMETRIC Verification...what Can We Do by Gbengaslc: 9:58pm On May 06, 2013
teeowo:
I dont think that would be okay
so pls who can help me here. Am so down

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Behind This Door Is $1M, All You Need To Do Is Go Through & Is Yours(No Weapon) / Federal University Of Technology Minna,pre-degree/remedial Forms On Sale / Kogi State University To Increase It's Student Fees To N35,000.00

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.