Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,776 members, 7,945,424 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 04:58 PM

Free Online Seminar - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Free Online Seminar (747 Views)

Free Educative Youth Empowering Seminar In Lagos / The Spirit Of Enterprise “aspiring Entrepreneurs Seminar, Nov 19, 2011” / Internet Millionaires Seminar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Online Seminar by franchworl: 5:30pm On Apr 16, 2008
There will be a Free Appreciation Seminar on Online Forex Trading.

On Thursday 17th April 08 by 10am and Saturday 19th April `08 by 11am

At Franchworld Villa, 27 Adeleke Street off Allen Avenue, By 1st bank Bus-stop Ikeja Lagos.

Interested Participant should please Call 01-7340087 or 8902253 For Booking and Seat Reservation.

You can also visit our website on www.franchworldfx.com
Re: Free Online Seminar by rarey: 12:46pm On Apr 17, 2008
[b]Hi everyone, Permit me to recommend that you visit our website <www.rare-info.com> and Register for our upcoming Seminar.

The SEMINAR is tagged "7 WAYS TO MAKE A MILLION ,

Believe Me, you'll be making A very GOOD decision by indicating to ATTEND the Seminar,

This is ultimately more than A SEMINAR, it is A Money Making Opportunity, because When you Tell A Friend About the SEMINAR we'll Give you 10% of their Fee (1,550 X as much as you can invite). Just Use the "TELL A FRIEND" button on our HomePage, and write your name as the "Subject".

Alright, what about the SEMINAR.

Allow me to brief you on what to expect from the SEMINAR.

Among several things you are sure to come out smiling, because after the SEMINAR you'll be LOADED with Bank-Breaking and Money-Spinning Information that is Guarantee to give absolute and unlimited CASH FLOWS

This SEMINAR will set you on the path of Success, equip you for MULTIPLE STREAMS of income, and change your Personal and Financial LIFE for GOOD.

Let me put this BLUNTLY to YOU, Information SELLS like CRAZY, guys like you are making MILLIONS monthly, right here in NIGERIA, come and Find Out HOW.

And in other to surpass the expectation of the Attendees, a lot of Bonuses and Surprise Packages will be up for grab during the LIFE CHANGING SEMINAR.

YOU CAN'T afford to MISS This OPPORTUNITY.

Lets I forgot, The Registration Fee is N15,500, Mathematically speaking each streams of INCOME is like N2,200, that doesn't seem much to me, if that is what you'll have to pay to Attain Financial Freedom.

Believe me, almost all of the opportunity to be Exposed at the SEMINAR, can be explore with low or NO start-up Capital.

Registration is compulsory please. visit http://www.rare-info.com/reg/use/Reg/form1.html to REGISTER.

DON'T PROCRASTINATE, REGISTER NOW, and enjoy discount of up to 20%.

for PAYMENT DETAILS check our website www.rare-info.com

Don't Hesitate to Call ME if you have any QUESTION 0703 626 8000

Thank you once again

L. B. Alex
CEO.
RareINFO Online.
[/b]

(1) (Reply)

Uk Based Company Looking For Serious Wholesalers In Naija W Africa / .. / Cold Room: 15,20,25,30 Tons Urgently Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.