Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,430 members, 7,932,403 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 06:19 AM

Foreign Reserves Hit Record High At $50bn - Iweala - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Reserves Hit Record High At $50bn - Iweala (2061 Views)

Oil Price Hits Three-months High At $41.43 / FG May Sell $100bn Assets To Shore Up Foreign Reserves / Nigeria’s Foreign Reserves Rise To $31.5 Billion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Foreign Reserves Hit Record High At $50bn - Iweala by FrankC3: 8:00pm On May 04, 2013
Do you see their new drift? The same ACN/CPC red eyed e-thugs who made Ezekwesili an automatic hero because she stated (quoting wrong data) that GEJ/Yar'Adua depleted foreign reserve are the same people suggesting that there is no sense building up the foreign reserve. They are even suggesting that it should be used on infrastructure while they wait to accuse the same govt of squandering 50b USD foreign reserve if they do that. You see how easy Lie Mohammed and othe ACN e'warrior's jobs are?
The complaint of dead rail have changed to complaint of slow speed locomotive rail.
Complains of impassable Benin Ore road has changed to 'only 2 lanes?!!!'
'Why are the refineries not working' has changed to ' we have always refined at 10m capacity na'
'Prosecute subsidy thieves' changed to 'jail subsidy thieves'
'He is clueless and weak has changed' to 'he is too harsh and behaving like a dictator'
When inflation is in the mid to the high 10s, the screaming was 'this guy cannot even tame inflation', when it came down to 8:6, it changed to 'what is the gain to the masses on the streets'
If they search out a poor rating figure of the country, then GEJ is called names, but if we receive positive rating on the same data, they won't trust 'those compromised rating agencies'
When the time come, GEJ will sit down and play politics with you guys, for now, he is busy working on delivering his campaign promises.

12 Likes

Re: Foreign Reserves Hit Record High At $50bn - Iweala by juman(m): 8:01pm On May 04, 2013
Sadly, this was how OBJ failed woefully. Focusing on foreign reserve while the masses suffered.
Re: Foreign Reserves Hit Record High At $50bn - Iweala by automaticcarzz: 8:06pm On May 04, 2013
Sunny_bobo:

Pray, tell in what areas has he failed?

Increased power output?

Agricultural revolution leading to increased output?

Revamping the comatose rail network?

Improved aviation sector?

Construction, reconstruction and rehabilitation of Federal roads?

Increased Foreign reserves to the highest level ever?

Free and fair elections in which the type if Oshimole won?

Youth empowerment via YOUWIN?

Exposition of corruption and corrupt practices which we never knew of?

Stopping the practice of the wholesale handing over constituency allowance to the legislators?

I can go on and on till tomorrow but one thing I'll assure you of is that come 2015, your family will still vote Jobathan.

Everything you've listed only exist on papers and on internet. Saying it or writing them does not mean everything you listed actually happening.
Re: Foreign Reserves Hit Record High At $50bn - Iweala by gramci: 8:07pm On May 04, 2013
automaticcarzz:

Just say Amen to the prayer. I did not curse you, I only prayed for you.

Seek help before its too late
Re: Foreign Reserves Hit Record High At $50bn - Iweala by automaticcarzz: 8:11pm On May 04, 2013
gramci:

Seek help before its too late

May God work on your life the same way Jonathan is working on Nigeria's affairs. Amen!
Re: Foreign Reserves Hit Record High At $50bn - Iweala by gramci: 8:11pm On May 04, 2013
automaticcarzz:

Everything you've listed only exist on papers and on internet. Saying it or writing them does not mean everything you listed actually happening.

So the revamping of railway only exist on paper?

You must be sick

2 Likes

Re: Foreign Reserves Hit Record High At $50bn - Iweala by kasiem(m): 8:18pm On May 04, 2013
Frank-C:
Do you see their new drift? The same ACN/CPC red eyed e-thugs who made Ezekwesili an automatic hero because she stated (quoting wrong data) that GEJ/Yar'Adua depleted foreign reserve are the same people suggesting that there is no sense building up the foreign reserve. They are even suggesting that it should be used on infrastructure while they wait to accuse the same govt of squandering 50b USD foreign reserve if they do that. You see how easy Lie Mohammed and othe ACN e'warrior's jobs are?
The complaint of dead rail have changed to complaint of slow speed locomotive rail.
'Why are the refineries not working' has changed to ' we have always refined at 10m capacity na'
'He is clueless and weak has changed' to 'he is too harsh and behaving like a dictator'
When inflation is in the mid to the high 10s, the screaming was 'this guy cannot even tame inflation', when it came down to 8:6, it changed to 'what is the gain to the masses on the streets'
If they search out a poor rating figure of the country, then GEJ is called names, but if we receive positive rating on the same data, they won't trust 'those compromised rating agencies'
When the time come, GEJ will sit down and play politics with you guys, for now, he is busy working on delivering his campaign promises.
classical post
Re: Foreign Reserves Hit Record High At $50bn - Iweala by kasiem(m): 8:19pm On May 04, 2013
Frank-C:
classical post

3 Likes

Re: Foreign Reserves Hit Record High At $50bn - Iweala by kasiem(m): 8:23pm On May 04, 2013
automaticcarzz:

May God work on your life the same way Jonathan is working on Nigeria's affairs. Amen!
may d same god work in ur life d same way oshiomole conducted lg elections

2 Likes

Re: Foreign Reserves Hit Record High At $50bn - Iweala by automaticcarzz: 8:25pm On May 04, 2013
gramci:

So the revamping of railway only exist on paper?

You must be sick

It is you that need mediacal attention. If that is what you call train, then you haven't been out of your village. How many times have you got on that train? How long it takes the train to move from Lagos to Ilorin? That train was meant for 19th century. Nigerians deserve better!
Re: Foreign Reserves Hit Record High At $50bn - Iweala by gramci: 8:28pm On May 04, 2013
automaticcarzz:

It is you that need mediacal attention. If that is what you call train, then you haven't been out of your village. How many times have you got on that train? How long it takes the train to move from Lagos to Ilorin? That train was meant for 19th century. Nigerians deserve better!

You surely need help, from railway only existing in paper to it being to slow.

Are you sane?

1 Like

Re: Foreign Reserves Hit Record High At $50bn - Iweala by Sunnybobo3(m): 8:30pm On May 04, 2013
automaticcarzz:

Go to Iddo and tell that to the mallam waiting to board a train to Kano for less than 2000 naira and see if you won't come out from there with a red eye.

3 Likes

Re: Foreign Reserves Hit Record High At $50bn - Iweala by automaticcarzz: 8:31pm On May 04, 2013
kasiem: may d same god work in ur life d same way oshiomole conducted lg elections

Amen! Oshiomole has performed very well in Edo. Because PDP lost the elections in Edo means it was conducted unfairly, right? When people on the other sides lose an election in Nigeria, that mean the winner must have rigged it to win. Can people just lose gallantly?

And may God work on your life the same way Jonathan is working on Nigeria's affairs. Can you say Amen to that?
Re: Foreign Reserves Hit Record High At $50bn - Iweala by automaticcarzz: 8:33pm On May 04, 2013
gramci:

You surely need help, from railway only existing in paper to it being to slow.

Are you sane?

May God work on your life the same way Jonathan is working on Nigeria's affairs. Can you say Amen to that?
Re: Foreign Reserves Hit Record High At $50bn - Iweala by Sunnybobo3(m): 8:41pm On May 04, 2013
automaticcarzz:

Benin-Ore road exists on paper abi? Now I know what you are up to.

2 Likes

Re: Foreign Reserves Hit Record High At $50bn - Iweala by automaticcarzz: 8:44pm On May 04, 2013
Sunny_bobo:

Benin-Ore road exists on paper abi? Now I know what you are up to.

There is nothing that proves it is indeed Benin-Ore Road. I know people who ply that road everyday and it is one complain after another. Jonathan still have time to convince the masses that it is still Jonathan who promised "Fresh Air". I will be happy he deleivers, but I doubt it. If he does deliever, I will campaign for him. I don't live in Nigeria, but I canvassed for Jonathan from abroad during the election. My whole family and many friends voted for him.
Re: Foreign Reserves Hit Record High At $50bn - Iweala by deb(m): 8:51pm On May 04, 2013
Sunny_bobo:

Pray, tell in what areas has he failed?

Increased power output?

Agricultural revolution leading to increased output?

Revamping the comatose rail network?

Improved aviation sector?

Construction, reconstruction and rehabilitation of Federal roads?

Increased Foreign reserves to the highest level ever?

Free and fair elections in which the type if Oshimole won?

Youth empowerment via YOUWIN?

Exposition of corruption and corrupt practices which we never knew of?

Stopping the practice of the wholesale handing over constituency allowance to the legislators?

I can go on and on till tomorrow but one thing I'll assure you of is that come 2015, your family will still vote Jobathan.

If all you listed above is all that Nigeria needs right now, I would have commended your post. Sadly not.
At bolded how many youth have benefited? what is the system in place for it to reach all who needs it? Please educate me.
Re: Foreign Reserves Hit Record High At $50bn - Iweala by Sunnybobo3(m): 8:51pm On May 04, 2013
automaticcarzz:

Remodelled Kano international airport also existing on the papers and Internet.

2 Likes

Re: Foreign Reserves Hit Record High At $50bn - Iweala by automaticcarzz: 8:53pm On May 04, 2013
Sunny_bobo:

Remodelled Kano international airport also existing on the papers and Internet.

Airport indeed!
Re: Foreign Reserves Hit Record High At $50bn - Iweala by IGBOSON1: 9:13pm On May 04, 2013
kasiem: may d same god work in ur life d same way oshiomole conducted lg elections

^^^Heheheheheh grin grin grin
Re: Foreign Reserves Hit Record High At $50bn - Iweala by Sunnybobo3(m): 9:14pm On May 04, 2013
automaticcarzz:

Airport indeed!

1 Like

Re: Foreign Reserves Hit Record High At $50bn - Iweala by IGBOSON1: 9:18pm On May 04, 2013
Sunny_bobo:

Go to Iddo and tell that to the mallam waiting to board a train to Kano for less than 2000 naira and see if you won't come out from there with a red eye.

^^^Or a dagger in his bad belle!

1 Like

Re: Foreign Reserves Hit Record High At $50bn - Iweala by FrankC3: 9:19pm On May 04, 2013
automaticcarzz:

Airport indeed!
I can only say that if all these things mentioned exist only on paper, then i guess you also exist only on paper too...

2 Likes

Re: Foreign Reserves Hit Record High At $50bn - Iweala by automaticcarzz: 9:28pm On May 04, 2013
IGBO-SON:

^^^Or a dagger in his bad belle!

It seems you can't have public discourse without resorting to violence. What an Igbo militant!
Re: Foreign Reserves Hit Record High At $50bn - Iweala by automaticcarzz: 9:29pm On May 04, 2013
Frank-C:

I can only say that if all these things mentioned exist only on paper, then i guess you also exist only on paper too...

May God work on your life the same way Jonathan is working on everything on that list. Can you say Amen to that?
Re: Foreign Reserves Hit Record High At $50bn - Iweala by Sunnybobo3(m): 9:37pm On May 04, 2013
automaticcarzz:

Next time you go shopping, ask them for Ebony rice. It's as a result of GEJ's Agric revolution.

Be patriotic son.

2 Likes

Re: Foreign Reserves Hit Record High At $50bn - Iweala by FrankC3: 9:40pm On May 04, 2013
automaticcarzz:

May God work on your life the same way Jonathan is working on everything on that list. Can you say Amen to that?

Stop behaving like a kid. What changes exactly if i say amen to that empty rant? And what exactly does the amen mean in real life?
For your information, God is already getting the work done in our country via GEJ. The aboki that use that train will agree with me, users of Nigerian airport agree, Onitsha to Lagos travellers agree and international investors also know about the existing fiscal stability and all round positive economic indicators.

But if saying Amen gets your myopic and childish mind at rest, then i say Amen over and over again!!!

3 Likes

Re: Foreign Reserves Hit Record High At $50bn - Iweala by kasiem(m): 9:40pm On May 04, 2013
Frank-C:

no, he exists in yaba left
Re: Foreign Reserves Hit Record High At $50bn - Iweala by nameo: 9:49pm On May 04, 2013
automaticcarzz:

There is nothing that proves it is indeed Benin-Ore Road. I know people who ply that road everyday and it is one complain after another. Jonathan still have time to convince the masses that it is still Jonathan who promised "Fresh Air". I will be happy he deleivers, but I doubt it. If he does deliever, I will campaign for him. I don't live in Nigeria, but I canvassed for Jonathan from abroad during the election. My whole family and many friends voted for him.

You have gat to be kidding, right? Did you just say that that was not Benin/Ore?

Let me get this: you stay abroad, yet seemed to know the current state of a road better than a person who periodically ply the road?

You are now making an azz of yaself, you know that right?

1 Like

Re: Foreign Reserves Hit Record High At $50bn - Iweala by nameo: 9:52pm On May 04, 2013
deb:

If all you listed above is all that Nigeria needs right now, I would have commended your post. Sadly not.
At bolded how many youth have benefited? what is the system in place for it to reach all who needs it? Please educate me.

If what he listed (Rails, Roads, Airports, Agric Reforms, Better Elections, Financial health, RIverports, etc) are not what Nigerians need now, plz can you tell us what in your view Nigerians need?

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Foreign Reserves Hit Record High At $50bn - Iweala by phantom(m): 9:56pm On May 04, 2013
automaticcarzz:

you want proof that thats benin -ore are you for real i took these on my way back from ibadan 2 weeks back from inside the bus.....

Re: Foreign Reserves Hit Record High At $50bn - Iweala by phantom(m): 9:57pm On May 04, 2013
benin-ore

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Vs PDP Election / Alleged N20bn Fraud:group Drags Fayemi, Others To EFCC, ICPC Pics / Fact That Must Not Be Ignored - The Nigeria Elite Is Afraid Of Buhari

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.