Stats: 3,193,158 members, 7,949,984 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 04:27 AM

Help Identify Thief Caught On CCTV At Four Points Hotel Victoria Island - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Help Identify Thief Caught On CCTV At Four Points Hotel Victoria Island (1327 Views)

Thief Caught In My Compound This Afternoon / Man Caught On CCTV Taking Pictures Under A Woman's Skirt In A Supermarket / See Photos Of A Thief Caught At Ikeja This Morning And Nearly Beaten To Death (2) (3) (4)

Help Identify Thief Caught On CCTV At Four Points Hotel Victoria Island by lexy2lexy: 7:15pm On May 04, 2013
Wanted !!! Phone thief in a black suit and blue shirt, constantly moving about with a phone, making an imaginary call.

Watch him carry out his act at 2:00 minute in the video in the following link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXR02Or7nZA
Re: Help Identify Thief Caught On CCTV At Four Points Hotel Victoria Island by 2legit2qwt: 7:19pm On May 04, 2013
I laugh out loud when i read the news about the government installing CCTVs with no functional databases or valid record of its citizens.

Except if the captured videos are gonna be used in nollywood movies or for training purposes on how to be a smooth criminal

@op Not trying to be a pessimist but i doubt if he's ever gonna be caught
Re: Help Identify Thief Caught On CCTV At Four Points Hotel Victoria Island by Acidosis(m): 7:30pm On May 04, 2013
LOL... I laugh in chinese..

Shey na una like to dey copy everything una see for yankee...

This is exactly what will happen when Fashola install his cctv in every corner in Lagos..

They'll keep getting videos and pictures without data, no contact, no trace, nothing!

Its like buying a gun without bullets.

So many 'strange' people live in this country, no documentation after child birth (since a new born doesn't have a name), some network providers even sell registered sims grin less than 40% of Nigerian population partake in the elections..

I'm sorry for pouring out my harmless anger on your thread... smiley

Re: Help Identify Thief Caught On CCTV At Four Points Hotel Victoria Island by Acidosis(m): 7:35pm On May 04, 2013
2legit2qwt: I laugh out loud when i read the news about the government installing CCTVs with no functional databases or valid record of its citizens. Except if the captured videos are gonna be used in nollywood movies or for training purposes on how to be a smooth criminal
@op Not trying to be a pessimist but i doubt if he's ever gonna be caught

grin grin grin grin hahahahahahahaha

This is gonna generate enough revenue for LASG...
I see Segun Arinze & Tonto dike at toll gate paying for fresh cctv scripts grin grin

Eko o ni baje ooo

Re: Help Identify Thief Caught On CCTV At Four Points Hotel Victoria Island by Alleinad(f): 11:09am On Oct 13, 2013
True talk, with no database, the cctv is as good as useless. my email is blocked n I cnt unblock it.
Re: Help Identify Thief Caught On CCTV At Four Points Hotel Victoria Island by eposho: 9:11pm On Oct 13, 2013
We shall overcome.
Re: Help Identify Thief Caught On CCTV At Four Points Hotel Victoria Island by rapfezy: 2:51pm On Oct 14, 2013
http:///API-Employ/?id=dammia.check it out,sharp sharp no dullin

24-yr-old American Pilot Steals Plane / Ghanaian Boy Kills Himself For His Insatiable Girlfriend (Photos) / GRAPHIC PHOTOS: Suspected Robbers Kill 3 Vigilante Members In Benue