Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,785 members, 7,875,946 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:20 AM

<<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> - Literature (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> (129780 Views)

Mary Apocalypse Rise of Titans / Blessing Of The Fæ,ocelot Spleen. Rise Of The Guardians,chief Of The CH'ANG SHI / Tade - The Rise Of An Activist. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (51) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by curiouslad(m): 2:22pm On Jul 29, 2013
Keep it up bro
I'm so liking this

Sorry to nitpick. I thought ibk was shot in the leg at tetuan. Shouldn't he be getting treatment
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by ERF: 2:27pm On Jul 29, 2013
Sequoia:

If he tells you, he will have to kill you!

I am liking this! Ride on Mynd_44
Me and anything that have to do with power, are parallel Lines ooh.
We use the brain only withawt hands or hand equipments
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by Mynd44: 2:29pm On Jul 29, 2013
curiouslad: Keep it up bro
I'm so liking this

Sorry to nitpick. I thought ibk was shot in the leg at tetuan. Shouldn't he be getting treatment
Surface words na. He was treated at the rebel's camp. That's the problem with series typing jorh....
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by FoxyRebirth(m): 3:04pm On Jul 29, 2013
Strolls in majestically..... grin
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jul 29, 2013
Mynd_44:
Too short?
shockedshockedshockedshocked
grin grin Maybe I got carried away that I didnt know when it ended. Will you update this night Plssssss *puppy face*
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by Mynd44: 4:05pm On Jul 29, 2013
Baybe: grin grin Maybe I got carried away that I didnt know when it ended. Will you update this night Plssssss *puppy face*
Borrow me your PC and I will update
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jul 29, 2013
Mynd_44:
Borrow me your PC and I will update
I'd gladly do that grin
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by ERF: 4:34pm On Jul 29, 2013
Foxy_Rebirth: Strolls in majestically..... grin
Oga, so happy yhu are still alive smiley
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by ERF: 4:37pm On Jul 29, 2013
Viewing this topic : Donbabajayz(m), Jiteshell(f), Donpoker9(m), dubem3(m) , E<R>F and 1 guest(s)
Long time Oga...

ßoss Mynd, no Light?
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by dubem3(m): 4:59pm On Jul 29, 2013
Hello E<R>F
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by ERF: 5:42pm On Jul 29, 2013
dubem3: Hello E<R>F
Hi ßoss, yhu avn't been around...had yhu?
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by kq(m): 8:25pm On Jul 29, 2013
Chei abeg we need to from some kind of vigilante for Mynd oh. First it was One billion naira things now it is tunnel next we are going inside Aso Villa (and am sure of some degree of plans, layout and all that stuff. Mynd abeg shout out on Nairaland as soon as SSS knocks on your door o. Just make a quick post say SSS don carry you make we begin to shout Ole on top internet ......

By the way, what is up with all thiese people shouting twist this twist that abeg leave matter for Matthias and let us enjoy this story twist or no twist.....

Jeun soke Mynd
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by Mynd44: 8:46pm On Jul 29, 2013
Go read the first post abeg. No put me for wahala
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by Ajibel(m): 8:53pm On Jul 29, 2013
WooW cheesy
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by chukxy44(m): 8:56pm On Jul 29, 2013
Perfect!

Like the fact that you are able to make it as real as possible, shows you are very intelligent. Am thrilled.
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by Mynd44: 9:23pm On Jul 29, 2013
I would have updated tonight but I need some info I am not familiar with. I will still try to make it though
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jul 29, 2013
Mynd_44: I would have updated tonight but I need some info I am not familiar with. I will still try to make it though
yes ke, one of d best info i got 2day
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jul 29, 2013
Mynd_44: I would have updated tonight but I need some info I am not familiar with. I will still try to make it though
I'm sleeping on this thread tonight grin
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by Mynd44: 9:54pm On Jul 29, 2013
Baybe: I'm sleeping on this thread tonight grin
Please don't. I have gotten only little of the info I want (I guess I can use that and imagine the rest) but PHCN has done their worst and I don't know when the power would be restored. But as soon as the power comes, I will start typing
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jul 29, 2013
Mynd_44:
Please don't. I have gotten only little of the info I want (I guess I can use that and imagine the rest) but PHCN has done their worst and I don't know when the power would be restored. But as soon as the power comes, I will start typing
*kneels down and starts praying for power to be restored*
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by Tonniey(m): 10:57pm On Jul 29, 2013
Oga mynd, nepa don com ur side?
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by MsSpaqs(f): 1:20am On Jul 30, 2013
Cant remember d president's full names bt i dnt tnk it's Ifeoma.Try n revisit d conversation btw Quadri n d President.U wrote 'Ifeoma recognised d voice' shouldn't it b 'd president recognised d voice' n also d part whr Kareem tld Kuyi 2 update'Ifeoma' n him.It shld b d president n him
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by Mynd44: 1:23am On Jul 30, 2013
Ms Spaqs: Cant remember d president's full names bt i dnt tnk it's Ifeoma.Try n revisit d conversation btw Quadri n d President.U wrote 'Ifeoma recognised d voice' shouldn't it b 'd president recognised d voice'
Oh....lemme check and edit.

@all, the power is not back yet and this is 1:22. I am going to bed.
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by oyestephen(m): 1:32am On Jul 30, 2013
Good morning mynd....its time for aso rock saga
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by Mynd44: 6:56am On Jul 30, 2013
oyestephen: Good morning mynd....its time for aso rock saga
I agree
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by Nobody: 7:52am On Jul 30, 2013
Oga mynd,how was your night....saw you updating in my dream, ran to thread this morning and didn't see anything...abegi do fast, patience is costly
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by Mynd44: 7:56am On Jul 30, 2013
jchime: Oga mynd,how was your night....saw you updating in my dream, ran to thread this morning and didn't see anything...abegi do fast, patience is costly
PHCN is not being gracious at all. I hope they restore the power soon
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by Nobody: 8:51am On Jul 30, 2013
Mynd_44:
PHCN is not being gracious at all. I hope they restore the power soon
what do you think about an inverter, I fit get you one...what are friends for. But go get I pass my neighbor manage for the main time.
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by Mynd44: 9:09am On Jul 30, 2013
jchime:
what do you think about an inverter, I fit get you one...what are friends for. But go get I pass my neighbor manage for the main time.
Lmao
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by fiolaP(f): 11:40am On Jul 30, 2013
Mynd...u need a major encouragement..so what i would do is to lodge u where you have full access to 24hrs un-interrupted facilites....
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by Mynd44: 11:45am On Jul 30, 2013
fiolaP: Mynd...u need a major encouragement..so what i would do is to lodge u where you have full access to 24hrs un-interrupted facilites....
Yes ooo. I would love that
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by Mynd44: 11:46am On Jul 30, 2013
In other news,.....

Update coming up....

Please keep the thread free for until I finish updating to avoid breaking the flow

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (51) (Reply)

The Enemy Within - A Tale Of Love, Lust And Betrayal / Authors On Okadabooks Drop Your Book Info Here / Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.