Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,897 members, 7,942,257 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 04:26 AM

Habits You Need To Do Away With. - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Habits You Need To Do Away With. (16606 Views)

10 Common Bad Habits That Cause Kidney Failure/damage / 10 Brain Damaging Habits You Should Stop. / 10 Brain Damaging Habits You Should Stop Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Habits You Need To Do Away With. by sportfeva(m): 1:05pm On May 12, 2013
This is fantastic.
Re: Habits You Need To Do Away With. by omodapson(m): 1:07pm On May 12, 2013
is constipation a habit?
Re: Habits You Need To Do Away With. by dabrake(m): 1:11pm On May 12, 2013
18. NOT CHEWING YOUR FOOD
results in an enormous variety of
health problems. We are not
wolves; slow down. As my
mother said to me, "Nobody is
going to take it from you."
Although it is clear from this
statement that she was not
watching my brothers, it is still
true.

you never stay hostel before.
Re: Habits You Need To Do Away With. by crackhaus: 1:14pm On May 12, 2013
We are all gonna die sometime anyway. Drink & eat what you want goddamnit'. Nuff said!
Re: Habits You Need To Do Away With. by dominique(f): 1:28pm On May 12, 2013
omodapson: is constipation a habit?

Lol. I tire o
Re: Habits You Need To Do Away With. by Katier00(f): 1:30pm On May 12, 2013
jericco1: Come oo, don't take alcohol, don't tke soft drinks, na wetin u want mke person tke?...dindin
water
Re: Habits You Need To Do Away With. by Nobody: 1:36pm On May 12, 2013
3. LACK OF SLEEP makes any problem worse. There's rarely any real need to stay up late. Turn off that TV and read until you are drowsy. A good sleep each night beats most vacations.
U caught me here, I only take naps, becos I am a workaholic,
Even notable great men will agree with me.

17. WORKING TOO HARD. Henry David Thoreau said that after years of hard work, the farmer really didn't have a farm... the farm had him. We should work to live, not live to work
Hope dis is not excuse 4 laziness, becos poverty is on his way.
Hard work pays
Re: Habits You Need To Do Away With. by dagentility(f): 1:43pm On May 12, 2013
I cant beliv dat uptil nw i steal meat frm mummy's pot.
Re: Habits You Need To Do Away With. by sportfeva(m): 1:54pm On May 12, 2013
omodapson: is constipation a habit?
It's an action word which gives you the power of choice.
@Biafra Kwenu: You can't just eat anything and expect to burn it somewhere else. Food and exercise is a two-way thing and different. Exercise makes every part of your body fit, agile and strong while diet works in your body system and makes you feel healthy.
Re: Habits You Need To Do Away With. by Nobody: 2:15pm On May 12, 2013
Guilty of No.3 and 7.
I don't sleep because, I've gotta study hard, and i depend on caffeine to stay awake! Is it really a bad habit?
Re: Habits You Need To Do Away With. by saintgwizard(m): 2:17pm On May 12, 2013
Who can keep to all these? I guess such a fellow is far from success; successful people sleep less, are occupied all the time, most times need stimulants to keep awake. The simple rule is the law of moderation, knowing where to draw the line. A qualitative life beter than a quantitative one. My one kobo opinion.
Re: Habits You Need To Do Away With. by idriis: 2:50pm On May 12, 2013
jericco1: Come oo, don't take alcohol, don't tke soft drinks, na wetin u want mke person tke?...dindin
na to take banana till you go yo be dat oh
Re: Habits You Need To Do Away With. by Nobody: 2:56pm On May 12, 2013
8,9,10,11,14 embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Habits You Need To Do Away With. by Nobody: 3:22pm On May 12, 2013
poshdiva: 8,9,10,11,14 embarassed embarassed embarassed
hello
Re: Habits You Need To Do Away With. by Melancholy(m): 3:22pm On May 12, 2013
In a nutshell, too much of everything is not good.
Re: Habits You Need To Do Away With. by Nobody: 3:56pm On May 12, 2013
Masturbation
Re: Habits You Need To Do Away With. by ChiSun27(m): 4:08pm On May 12, 2013
na im b sey na me go live long pass...cuz i keep to all da rulez mentioned above.
Re: Habits You Need To Do Away With. by BecaciaBarbie(f): 4:16pm On May 12, 2013
Nice.
Re: Habits You Need To Do Away With. by badmeat(m): 4:57pm On May 12, 2013
Mtcheeew!very soon them go tell us breathing air is dangeroussad
Re: Habits You Need To Do Away With. by dokunbam(m): 5:39pm On May 12, 2013
This is seriously true
op wen u advise pple concerning their wen the are young or have not fallen sick, they dont tend to take to the advice
but wen they are sick they will know that being in charge of your health now will save them alot trouble wen they are older

sleep is very important, wen u have enof rest your immune system will be active

everyone should pls see the need for them to be conscious of their health, don’t play with your health. Advice like this from me has saved a lot.

2 Likes

Re: Habits You Need To Do Away With. by franklampard082(m): 6:19pm On May 12, 2013
WTF is wrong with all these lists of what to do and what not to do. The key to a good life is doing what makes u happy and if anyone should adhere to such a list strictly, the person will die old with a very unhappy life lived. This is just bollocks. I know one has got to live healthy but one has also got to live happy. Preach moderation instead of trying to turn people into Mormons

PEACE!!!
Re: Habits You Need To Do Away With. by guilebret: 6:55pm On May 12, 2013
I wonder why some people likes to instill fear into other people's mind,whether u practice them or not one day u go surely die. Mr writer u for talk say make we no Dey eat and drink at all,make we Dey fast 365 days a year.Am pretty sure you practice if not all at least almost all and possibly u were in a doping section wen posting dis piece of urs.Wat u shd hv preached is moderacy not condemning them totally.Too much of water is nt good for the body likewise any other thing u would term good.In ur next post u can tell us sun wld start shining in d nite and moon in the morning.
Re: Habits You Need To Do Away With. by Jeezyy(m): 7:47pm On May 12, 2013
there shud have just said "stop eating, because it's u'll die"...rubbish!. One thing must kill a man, weda he eats or not, he'll still die one day
Re: Habits You Need To Do Away With. by sainty2k3(m): 9:30pm On May 12, 2013
Nice write up, but I disagree with that SUGAR issue, nothing has been medically proven as the bad side effect of sugar , save for the DM patient , for whom simple sugars are forbidden, but in a normal individual , nothing is medically bad in taking sugar. I'll agree to the contrary if u can post any study to prove that sugar is bad.

Nice health tips, I agree with every other point u raised
Re: Habits You Need To Do Away With. by marykias: 9:40pm On May 12, 2013
thanks
Re: Habits You Need To Do Away With. by Okimski(m): 10:37pm On May 12, 2013
zobo, kunu and palm wine. Loll
Re: Habits You Need To Do Away With. by REVOLUTNIS: 11:44pm On May 12, 2013
What a thrash next page plsssssssssssssss
Re: Habits You Need To Do Away With. by lexydoobe: 1:38am On May 13, 2013
sad sadNice write up but concernin d sleep issue, don't try it in med school, u gats kip late nights to read
Re: Habits You Need To Do Away With. by delors(m): 5:49am On May 13, 2013
Dont eat carbonhydrate...it builds up sugar in your body cheesy
Dont take proteins....too much leads to skin sagging cheesy
Dont take too much vitamins...makes your body dependent on it for survival cheesy
Dont take minerals....kills ur body cells cheesy
Dont take fat and oil...makes you ovrweight.... cheesy

Una don dey madt. so na wetin make we come dey chop? Stone? You eat sugar, dem say one thing one thing; you chop noodles, same story, take hotdog, not good, add saccharin, full of chemical, drink wine, bad for your health, soak garri, your eyes are in trouble, drink akamu, your bladder don die, eat beans, your colons are in trouble, chop choco, teeth don enter one chance, WETIN MAKE WE COME DEY CHOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP oooooooo? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Habits You Need To Do Away With. by Nobody: 6:32am On May 13, 2013
1, 3, 8, 9, 10, 11, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 19, 20
Thp I love number 1 so much
Re: Habits You Need To Do Away With. by Occurstaem(m): 6:44am On May 13, 2013
Thank you.What a nice thread.
Re: Habits You Need To Do Away With. by Joyland(m): 6:53am On May 13, 2013
Thanks for sharing, brother.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kaduna Bomb Blasts: Resident Doctors Summoned Amidst NMA Strike. / ASPMDA Hospital In Lagos Opened By Peter Obi & LASG Officials / Coronavirus: Zamfara Government Acquires 12 Ventilators, 20,000 Test Kits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.