Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,037 members, 7,970,202 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 11:22 PM

2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread - Education (127) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread (600700 Views)

2015/2016 Uniport PG Admission Discussion Thread / A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread / Uniport Admission List Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) ... (457) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by ejiolingo: 7:26am On Dec 07, 2013
yu av nt change @Nerosoft19
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by Synclare(f): 7:27am On Dec 07, 2013
Good morning all. Seems like there's a lot of Economics fresh students here. Glad to identify as one.
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by Samgreguc(m): 7:35am On Dec 07, 2013
crispin kc: Chai see as uniport just nack me admission after all d nonesense taju talk any way am already repping ui's dental surg so d admission is just gonna have to go but wif all my heart am gonna really miss u guyz lyk sir otokx soundtruth miss universe nerosoft elly richy stephnexi samgreguc collenservicz crystalbelle rosy prof chris onoguek obilo d questioner screenajeer fine gul and as a matter of fact every one here i love u guyz *so sad* peace and one love!
whch course dm gv u here
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by Samgreguc(m): 7:37am On Dec 07, 2013
Rosysea2088: To all the freshers in the building. Now that i have gotten admission, what do i do first? Should i pay acceptance fees first? Or log into ecampus first?
CONGRATULATION!
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by Samgreguc(m): 7:39am On Dec 07, 2013
Congrat to all who gained admission.
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by Realufoma(f): 7:47am On Dec 07, 2013
Good morning to Everyone Here.
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by ejiolingo: 7:56am On Dec 07, 2013
Rosysea2088: To all the freshers in the building. Now that i have gotten admission, what do i do first? Should i pay acceptance fees first? Or log into ecampus first?
mouth wide open 2 hear yu made it, sign in 1st buh yu av 2 pay acceptance & accomodation fee 2 av acces 2 online cleareance
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by Finegrl(f): 7:59am On Dec 07, 2013
crispin kc: Chai see as uniport just nack me admission after all d nonesense taju talk any way am already repping ui's dental surg so d admission is just gonna have to go but wif all my heart am gonna really miss u guyz lyk sir otokx soundtruth miss universe nerosoft elly richy stephnexi samgreguc collenservicz crystalbelle rosy prof chris onoguek obilo d questioner screenajeer fine gul and as a matter of fact every one here i love u guyz *so sad* peace and one love!
we r gonna miss u 2 dear. Wateva,u're stil part of us. One love kip us 2geda #GREAT UNIQUE UNIPORT#
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by Mallamai(f): 7:59am On Dec 07, 2013
@Roseysea yu pay ur acceptance fee 1st,den yu siqn up on e_campus print out ur acceptance form den book 4 accomodation den proceed 2 mak d payment
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by Finegrl(f): 8:02am On Dec 07, 2013
Mallamai: @Roseysea yu pay ur acceptance fee 1st,den yu siqn up on e_campus print out ur acceptance form den book 4 accomodation den proceed 2 mak d payment
no no no. Itz beta she sign up on e_campus 1st b4 making any payment
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by Nerosoft19(m): 8:08am On Dec 07, 2013
yaayooo! Tamuno ba ye!! Ma enemies are at work.. i hav a serz problem eh..
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by Mallamai(f): 8:10am On Dec 07, 2013
@finegrl she won't be able siign up 1st cuz her name nd d rest won't be uploaded untill she pays 1st...its clearly wriiten on d website yu pay den yu sign up
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by Mallamai(f): 8:12am On Dec 07, 2013
Ahah! Nerosoft wats d problem?
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by Finegrl(f): 8:15am On Dec 07, 2013
Diz one daht evrybody is jxt talkin abt economics, acounting, elect_elect,pharmacy..... Does it mean dt dia r no Biochemist in d hauz? Una dey dull diz rum abeg. Any BIOCHEMIST here? Plz signify nd letz put lyf in2 dz rum..... No dulling
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by Mallamai(f): 8:16am On Dec 07, 2013
Confirm your name in the Admission List on the eCampus Portal

Proceed to pay your Acceptance Fee in any of the school’s designated banks across the country assigned to your Faculty ; 

First bank of Nigeria Plc - (SCIENCE)

United Bank for Africa Plc - (COLLEGE OF HEALTH SCIENCES, SSLT FULLTIME, SSLT PART TIME)

Access Bank Plc - (DENTISTRY, ENGINEERING, PHND)

EcoBank Plc - (AGRICULTURE, SOCIAL SCIENCES)

U & C Microfinance Bank (Uniport) - (EDUCATION, POST NCE)

Fidelity Bank - (ACIB, HUMANITIES, MANAGEMENT SCIENCES)

FinBank Plc - (PHARMACY)

Proceed to pay your Hostel Accomodation Fee in any of the school’s designated banks across the country assigned to your Faculty ;

Sign in (Log in) on the eCampus Portal to complete the Clearance Eligibility Form

If not cleared:

Fill the Rejection Forms 

Proceed to the Admissions Office for advice from the rejection officer in the Admissions office

The Admissions Office after confirmation will request you to pay for admission rejection form

Pay for the rejection form and proceed to the Admissions Office to get your rejection form

Based on the advice of the Admssions Office, the rejected candidate proceeds to the recommended department

The HOD of the department will endorse the acceptance or rejection of the candidate in the Rejection form (if the candidate is still rejected by the department in question, the officers will make their remarks stating the reason for their rejection and the candidate is expected go back to the Admission Office for another recommendation and advice)

Otherwise, if the candidate is accepted by the department, he/she then returns to the Admissions office for further endorsement)

The candidate’s department is then changed online to the department which accepted the candidate

This therefore makes room for the candidate to go back online to complete the eligibility form online based on the department which accepted the candidate.

If cleared:

Proceed to pay your School Fee in any of the school’s designated banks across the country assigned to your Faculty:

First bank of Nigeria Plc - (SCIENCE)

United Bank for Africa Plc - (COLLEGE OF HEALTH SCIENCES, SSLT FULLTIME, SSLT PART TIME)

Access Bank Plc - (DENTISTRY, ENGINEERING, PHND)

EcoBank Plc - (AGRICULTURE, SOCIAL SCIENCES)

U & C Microfinance Bank (Uniport) - (EDUCATION, POST NCE)

Fidelity Bank - (ACIB, HUMANITIES, MANAGEMENT SCIENCES)

FinBank Plc - (PHARMACY)

Sign in (Log in) on the eCampus Portal and print all online fees receipt

Complete the Personal Data Form for new Students

Complete all other Registration Forms online and Print

Carry out Medical Examination and Registration at the Uniport Medical Centre

Get all your completed and Printed documents including: Online Fee Receipt, Acceptance form, Provisional admission slip, Guarantor’s form and proceed for Physical verification at the admissions office with original O’level result certificate and UTME result slip (for sighting) 

If cleared by the Admissions Office, proceed with your documents for clearance with the faculty officer of the faculty to which your department belongs

If cleared by your Faculty Officer, wait  for the approval of the Academic officer before you proceed with other registration activities such as course registration

Candidates are expected to complete all registration activities on or before the stated dates in the school calendar or stand the risk of forfeiting their admission for the academic session.............follow Dis procedure @Roseysea
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by Finegrl(f): 8:18am On Dec 07, 2013
Nerosoft19: yaayooo! Tamuno ba ye!! Ma enemies are at work.. i hav a serz problem eh..
my love, wetin hapen?
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by Finegrl(f): 8:19am On Dec 07, 2013
Mallamai: @finegrl she won't be able siign up 1st cuz her name nd d rest won't be uploaded untill she pays 1st...its clearly wriiten on d website yu pay den yu sign up
owk ma. Bur datz wat ah did o. I sign up b4 payin
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by Incredibleme: 8:30am On Dec 07, 2013
I rep economics. This issue with course rep, whats the critaria.
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by Nerosoft19(m): 8:32am On Dec 07, 2013
i dont evn know my problem.. Need to go to schl asap
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by Rosysea2088(f): 8:37am On Dec 07, 2013
Thanks everyone for ur advice... I went on e-campus, there were places for user id and password... What should i put as my user id and password? Or do i signup first?
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by Nerosoft19(m): 8:38am On Dec 07, 2013
Finegrl: my love, wetin hapen?
tamuno eh! Fyn frl called me her lvv.. I'm blown away
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by Switcommy(f): 9:14am On Dec 07, 2013
lyk criously,,,,u pple re annoying me o...nobody is tlking abt home 2 basic admission list...haba,,lyk personally,u pple re nt trying 4 me o....haba,make una tlk abt us nw....we jst cnt wait 2 b part of u guys...shall one luv kip us 2geda
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by Finegrl(f): 9:41am On Dec 07, 2013
Nerosoft19: tamuno eh! Fyn frl called me her lvv.. I'm blown away
lolzzzzzz mke ur head no burst o
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by Nobody: 9:47am On Dec 07, 2013
fabby26: Rest in Peace Nelson Mandela......

I was once a Mandelite, Abuja Campus of Great Unique Uniport.

All the Mandelites and Would-be-Mandelites in the House say "aiyes"

Nelson Mandela Hostels- the heartbeat of Abj. Campus. I was proud to have been a Mandelite. 1love y'all!!
Make una see us ooooooooo wetn con dy do dz one ehn #Rotfl mtschw mandelite cn mandelite ni mehn dz room is hmmmmmmm cheesy cheesy cheers to the freaking weekend now drink to dat :* :*
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by Nobody: 9:49am On Dec 07, 2013
Switcommy: lyk criously,,,,u pple re annoying me o...nobody is tlking abt home 2 basic admission list...haba,,lyk personally,u pple re nt trying 4 me o....haba,make una tlk abt us nw....we jst cnt wait 2 b part of u guys...shall one luv kip us 2geda
Stop baby pullover oya reverse baby pullover show me your particular......Switcommy-I go party dm no give me cooler
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by Nobody: 9:51am On Dec 07, 2013
If i would advice you just get your 140k ready and come to ph with your document for clearance so you will do everything in Ph that is my advice ooooooooo
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by ellyrichy(m): 9:52am On Dec 07, 2013
Good morning y'all, bro i sight you too congrats wella. Please i know its kinda coming late but Rosysea a big congrats to you dear. I rep Medicine and surgery.
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by Nobody: 10:06am On Dec 07, 2013
My dearest Oga otokx whose bro is soundtruth personal assistant is Nerosoft and secretary classyglory.My best cleaner Kathyfunky who came here to cause confusion but i have a Prof prof Chris who won't allow it and this boy gueke like asking stewpig question but my intelligent Rose to my fashionista Fine girl to switcommy plus marylex now add miss universe tho she did not contest but incredible me told me ellyrichy told samgreguc that obilo with d questioner were discussing about collinselvic,crystalbelle is married to engrsoma dy gave birth to ejolingo,realufuoma and synclare till date i dont understand his name Screenajeer if i didn't mention ur name am sorry will do dat nextime one Love Am Stephnexi d writer kai malamai

3 Likes

Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by engrsoma(m): 10:33am On Dec 07, 2013
hello guyz how many days did it take your admission to reflect on ecampus cause i cant find my name dia, but otokx told me 7 dayz or more?
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by Shady3(m): 10:39am On Dec 07, 2013
Sylverly: yea bro...but blv wt i said abt the list..because i hv d basic results and i jst pickd smone who appeard on d pharm list for basic to yr 1..wit a total of 125...nw cmpard it wit 139.
sorry dear, misunderstood u earlier, I was admitted via jamb regular not basic.tnks
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by missuniverse(f): 10:41am On Dec 07, 2013
Rosysea2088:

thanks, are u on facebook? Or whatsapp?
fb
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by Nobody: 10:48am On Dec 07, 2013
stephnexi: till date i dont understand his name Screenajeer if i didn't mention ur name am sorry will do dat nextime one Love Am Stephnexi d writer kai malamai
lol. . I dont even knw what Screenager means tooo.

(1) (2) (3) ... (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) ... (457) (Reply)

IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. / 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: / University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.