Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,499 members, 7,904,907 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 09:24 PM

2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread - Education (162) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread (595843 Views)

2015/2016 Uniport PG Admission Discussion Thread / A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread / Uniport Admission List Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) ... (457) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by ejiolingo: 1:13pm On Dec 24, 2013
Sir Otokx is dia wireles access around d skul premises
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by collinselvicz: 2:06pm On Dec 24, 2013
otokx:

there are a lot of people who pose to be ictc staff, when you pin them down then you will hear o i did my IT there, o i work with the software bla and the contractor bleh, these people you are calling, are they UNIPORT staff?

Look at the names sef, ehis, nani, chai... anyway sound a note of caution, pls go to the helpdesk at ictc, if you have an issue, 2 women and 2 men are there to help and none of them is nani or ehis.
don't judge a book by it's cover bro, u don't even know pple in ictc n you are discriminating, these are guys that graduated from uniport n started working there they are pple I grew up with. So if you have a problem with there names hug transformer you are no better off, DISCRIMINATOR .just see the way you are tarnishing pple image u don't work in ictc your just a student n yet you look down on peoples name n judge there personality by their names.thats too bad bro better change.
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by Nobody: 2:09pm On Dec 24, 2013
Na wa o, nobody here knows nothing about SSLT?, alright......lemme direct this one to Mr otokz....Do u happen to by any chance know something about SSLT.......as in if its as good as the regular programme, or if one might be able to swap into the regular programme courses from it? ABEG Pls BIKO reply.
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by anslemkel(m): 2:09pm On Dec 24, 2013
otokx:

Are you sure you are doing it the right way? If you are, be patient and then perhaps try it later in the week.
Yes, i did it d right way. I clicked on ecampus on uniport.edu.ng then clicked on sign up and it said fresh students shud enter their jamb registration number which i did and didn't display any info
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by Nobody: 2:16pm On Dec 24, 2013
collinselvicz: don't judge a book by it's cover bro, u don't even know pple in ictc n you are discriminating, these are guys that graduated from uniport n started working there they are pple I grew up with. So if you have a problem with there names hug transformer you are no better off, DISCRIMINATOR .just see the way you are tarnishing pple image u don't work in ictc your just a student n yet you look down on peoples name n judge there personality by their names.thats too bad bro better change.
Ha!Collins ewo you dont know who you are talking to my bro watch ur back and as for d name i hv nt heard of ehis or nani or whatever remember watch ur back no be every thing wey dy ur head u talk
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by Nobody: 2:18pm On Dec 24, 2013
collinselvicz: Hey guyz if u av any problem or any missing form or any type of problem u can meet my guy EHIS at choba small gate his a co-worker at ICTC n also runz a cyber cafe . Interested?? Ask for his number
so u even know ehis sef
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by otokx(m): 2:31pm On Dec 24, 2013
collinselvicz: don't judge a book by it's cover bro, u don't even know pple in ictc n you are discriminating, these are guys that graduated from uniport n started working there they are pple I grew up with. So if you have a problem with there names hug transformer you are no better off, DISCRIMINATOR .just see the way you are tarnishing pple image u don't work in ictc your just a student n yet you look down on peoples name n judge there personality by their names.thats too bad bro better change.

hahahahaha, i don't need to tell you my personal details, but will not seat back and see you mislead people - its funny tho that you think I am a student, those people you call may have finished from uniport but are definitely not on the helpdesk team at ICTC.
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by otokx(m): 2:34pm On Dec 24, 2013
Chibzee: Na wa o, nobody here knows nothing about SSLT?, alright......lemme direct this one to Mr otokz....Do u happen to by any chance know something about SSLT.......as in if its as good as the regular programme, or if one might be able to swap into the regular programme courses from it? ABEG Pls BIKO reply.

SSLT is normally filled with rejects, people that could not make it via JAMB, as of last we know they also do not go for NYSC. You cannot transfer to a regular programme and you cannnot do a masters in a regular programme. The thing be as e get tho they are trying to streamline it but its like a part time program, they also have 3 semesters last we checked - not so sure about this last bit.
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by otokx(m): 3:16pm On Dec 24, 2013
@collinselvicz

Thanks for the attitude, there is a lesson to be learned in every situation and surely one has been learned by me today.
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by collinselvicz: 3:27pm On Dec 24, 2013
Merry Christmas sir otokz I needn't stress this matter any further
have a blessed Xmas holiday. If u think I want to mislead pple so be it. Only he who is superior knows my intentions are plain
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by Nobody: 3:41pm On Dec 24, 2013
well i was told that the SSLT now runs exactly the way the regular programme runs as in.... same school fee amount, two semesters, NYSC going and some others, i am just trying to confirm those facts.
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by ProfChris10(m): 4:01pm On Dec 24, 2013
collinselvicz: Merry Christmas sir otokz I needn't stress this matter any further
have a blessed Xmas holiday. If u think I want to mislead pple so be it. Only he who is superior knows my intentions are plain
Truth be told you were rude to sir Otokx, he's trying to help you guys all of us ok. I've seen this happened in uni won't mention the name, people pose as staff and dupe students into giving them assistance, there much to say about this ok? Just calm yourself down and try to understand sir Otokx wasn't really trying to discriminate. Merry xmas
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by collinselvicz: 4:02pm On Dec 24, 2013
And my apologies for the name, over reacted, but plz I beg of u, don't look down on pple based on their names, once again my apologies. Blissful Xmas eve to you
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by ProfChris10(m): 4:03pm On Dec 24, 2013
otokx: @collinselvicz

Thanks for the attitude, there is a lesson to be learned in every situation and surely one has been learned by me today.
Please comrade Otokx keep up your good works here, God will repay you, just continue to give assistance o, no vex.
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by otokx(m): 4:05pm On Dec 24, 2013
Chibzee: well i was told that the SSLT now runs exactly the way the regular programme runs as in.... same school fee amount, two semesters, NYSC going and some others, i am just trying to confirm those facts.

SSLT are the second only to CCE in the amount of school fees they pay and it's higher than regular students, do no be deceived, unless you have no alternative, even doing a basic programme will be better off for now.
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by otokx(m): 4:07pm On Dec 24, 2013
collinselvicz: Merry Christmas sir otokz I needn't stress this matter any further

Merry Christmas, with time you will understand the internal workings in this unique university.
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by collinselvicz: 4:17pm On Dec 24, 2013
ProfChris10:
Truth be told you were rude to sir Otokx, he's trying to help you guys all of us ok. I've seen this happened in uni won't mention the name, people pose as staff and dupe students into giving them assistance, there much to say about this ok? Just calm yourself down and try to understand sir Otokx wasn't really trying to discriminate. Merry xmas
with all due respect I said these are pple I grew up with I know them wella,
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by otokx(m): 4:20pm On Dec 24, 2013
collinselvicz: And my apologies for the name, over reacted, but plz I beg of u, don't look down on pple based on their names, once again my apologies. Blissful Xmas eve to you

It's okay though I felt really bad, if the names you called were familiar then I'd have held my peace.

We had a case last year of a cyber cafe in Choba campus who got yr 1 data from one of the contractors and signed the people in and then called them on phone to come and do registration for 3000 naira - the only remedy was for candidates involved to go to ICTC help desk and do a reset of their password for free then go and buy time and do it themselves though many fell for it.
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by Finegrl(f): 4:49pm On Dec 24, 2013
kika41: its matriculation oath u'll find it among the online forms
hmmmm..... Ok o
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by Finegrl(f): 4:51pm On Dec 24, 2013
kika41: yes I am KIKA MICHAEL EMEFIELE or add on whatsapp 08106615237
cn i add u too?
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by Finegrl(f): 5:00pm On Dec 24, 2013
wat has he said dat warrant al diz? He was only advicing us nd u're here yelling....... Abeg tke am easy o
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by Tobexin(m): 5:50pm On Dec 24, 2013
Please bury the hachet..merry x max in advance @finegirl make peace @otokx has played d role of maturity and I love it so let it go..@colliz we are one.. My contribution may bring and prolong the argument. Let live in peace..

Toby xy wishes you

all the best
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by Incredibleme: 5:53pm On Dec 24, 2013
Sir otoks is right, there are many people planning to exploit students, i would have been one of them assuming i was nt computer litrate. A lady running a business center told me to brind 2k just to print out the guarantor's for, matric form, matric oat and aceptance form only cuz i have printed the others earlier on, but i was like hw cn, then the woman then showed me anoda fresher that paid 3k to print his. At the end i did mine 4 jst 300.

My point is many people are set to exploit ignorant freshers, so trust sir otoks or u cn do the otherwise if ur pocket ful.
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by Tobexin(m): 5:55pm On Dec 24, 2013
@all my advice is that you follow instructiob given and if any mistake is made go to ictc not any other private entity...to avoid any fraudulent act..so beware of dogs but it doesn't mean everybody is dog ..just beware and follow the instruction.ICTC is the only recommended place for amendment..merry x max one gain..remember readers are leaders
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by Tobexin(m): 5:58pm On Dec 24, 2013
Incredible.me:
Sir otoks is right, there are many people planning to exploit students, i would have been one of them assuming i was nt computer litrate. A lady running a business center told me to brind 2k just to print out the guarantor's for, matric form, matric oat and aceptance form only cuz i have printed the others earlier on, but i was like hw cn, then the woman then showed me anoda fresher that paid 3k to print his. At the end i did mine 4 jst 300.

My point is many people are set to exploit ignorant freshers, so trust sir otoks or u cn do the otherwise if ur pocket ful.
imagine...exploitation in the air...anyway please bury the hachet
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by collinselvicz: 6:08pm On Dec 24, 2013
Finegrl: wat has he said dat warrant al diz? He was only advicing us nd u're here yelling....... Abeg tke am easy o
hehehehehe me yelling. Well let the peace take over, n my dear please don't worsen the situation let it go
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by mazizitonene(m): 7:41pm On Dec 24, 2013
Accomodation available anyone looking for accomodation/house in alakahia, aluu, choba or hostel should contact me via my 2go or bbm(on my profile). I'm a student in C.H.S uniport, willing to assist interested students in securing accomodation now that good houses are available before they are taken. I'm currently @ alakahia..delay could leave you in d "managerial zone" in not too good areas...first come first served
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by missuniverse(f): 8:30pm On Dec 24, 2013
Even in my situation that seems helpless,wiv great joy i await the first coming of Christ.Wish u all God's Blessing..MERRY XMAS
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by tochiofficial(m): 9:36pm On Dec 24, 2013
Swt mother:
yex oo dat person dat ws discussin uniport fees wit u on uniport vipes bt u said i shuld pay 4 u hmmm *head down*
Lools.....*heads up* I probably must have forgotten. Jez add me.
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by Nobody: 10:25pm On Dec 24, 2013
Why are someppl printing matric oath sef na naw una wan do matric mtschw ask question #justsaying few hours to xmas knowing the reason behind it is d way forward all dz chicken,new hair,new clothes,new shoes etc tho is good but d question is...is it d way or d reason Jesus came to die for me and u pls avoid sin and dont fight if dm nva buy u new tinz just be happy and share the this word Jesus loves you he came to die and cleanse are you bornagain?As you are eating and celebrating share d gospel and play sef #Godbless
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by Nobody: 10:33pm On Dec 24, 2013
Whats been happening?? Merry xmas uniport NLnders, styl on the matter @ my signature. If you are on bbm, add d channel for discussions, hookups and basically fun stuff, like our page on FB, or follow us on twitter @. Register at www..com.ng
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by creamyanne: 3:35am On Dec 25, 2013
Hello beautiful pipul, i was jxt given admission 4rm certificate 2 degree programme in Lingustics nd Comm Studies, So wat am I 2 do nxt. Plz d piple dat ar in charge of dis thread shld help me out ooo. I use God name beg una.

(1) (2) (3) ... (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) ... (457) (Reply)

IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. / 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: / University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.