Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,318 members, 7,897,457 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 02:27 PM

If You've Got A High Traffic Blog, Let Strike A Deal! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / If You've Got A High Traffic Blog, Let Strike A Deal! (503 Views)

Start Earning Atleast #2,000 Weekly From Your Low Traffic Blog! / Start Earning Atleast #2,000 Weekly From Your Low Traffic Blog! / How Can I Make Money From My Website That Has High Traffic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You've Got A High Traffic Blog, Let Strike A Deal! by Basic(m): 3:06am On May 05, 2013
Hello Bloggers,

I'm trying to launch a guest posting campaign for a client of mine who deals in technology products (smartphones and tablets). Now, I need high traffic blogs to publish high quality guest posts on.

So, if you have a blog that generates massive Nigerian traffic, let's strike a deal: I'll write a high quality guest post on your blog, but I'll get one or two backlinks (to the client's website) in return.

I don't care about Page Rank here. If your blog has an Alexa ranking that is below 100,000, I'll love to discuss with you. So, if your blog qualifies for this, let me know your blog URL and what it's all about so that I can coin topics that would be relevant to you and that would serve my client's purpose as well.

Serious bloggers, please reply if you're game.

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Is It Possible To Make Emergency Cash Online In Nigeria? / When Last Did You Visit Venusintegrated.com.ng / Need Help With Joomla Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.