Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,781 members, 7,879,395 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 05:26 PM

Would U Kiss A Guy On Your First Date? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would U Kiss A Guy On Your First Date? (5236 Views)

Ladies: Can U Kiss Your Boyfriend Early Morning Without Brushing His Mouth / Describe your 1st romantic Kiss. How Old Were U Then? Wud U kiss him/her again? / Can U Kiss Your Girls Feet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would U Kiss A Guy On Your First Date? by osome(f): 1:50pm On May 13, 2006
as 4 me am a very principled person like my friends would say but i think the guy should give me a break on our first day and help me settle and get more comfortable with him.sometimes i might like him enough to want to but i'll still respect one who'll cut me some slack the first time though some people might say go with the flow but a good girl doesnt rush things.or what do u feel guys??
Re: Would U Kiss A Guy On Your First Date? by bluenubian(f): 2:00pm On May 13, 2006
maybe, maybe not, depends on how much im attrated to the guy
Re: Would U Kiss A Guy On Your First Date? by eveseh(f): 2:54pm On May 13, 2006
no i wont,i gotta know him good frist
Re: Would U Kiss A Guy On Your First Date? by lunafish(f): 10:14pm On May 13, 2006
Depends.

On: Who he is, how I feel and if the timings right.
Re: Would U Kiss A Guy On Your First Date? by vickybabe(f): 2:04am On May 19, 2006
let's see would i <YES>
b4 y'all kill me on my innocent,
first he's gotta cute to ask me out,
2nd i would kiss him as a goodbye or what else?
Re: Would U Kiss A Guy On Your First Date? by babymine(f): 9:29am On May 19, 2006
Naaah!
Re: Would U Kiss A Guy On Your First Date? by thelma2(f): 2:27pm On May 20, 2006
just to find out how he kisses, might be a determinant on whether I would like to see him again or not cool cool
Re: Would U Kiss A Guy On Your First Date? by osome(f): 4:38pm On May 20, 2006
naughty naughty thelma undecided
Re: Would U Kiss A Guy On Your First Date? by bumbaby(f): 6:50am On May 24, 2006
HELL TO THA NO! you have to make the guy wait to know is he is really worth it.
Re: Would U Kiss A Guy On Your First Date? by vickybabe(f): 4:46pm On May 24, 2006
@ thelma
i support you on that
Re: Would U Kiss A Guy On Your First Date? by Rhodalyn(f): 4:49pm On May 24, 2006
yeap! i would!

this topic has already been created!
Re: Would U Kiss A Guy On Your First Date? by bumbaby(f): 4:33pm On May 27, 2006
All of you females who say you would kiss the guy on your first date, are the kind of girls who cant stick to one man and keep embarrasing other girls. How desperate could you possibily be??
Re: Would U Kiss A Guy On Your First Date? by bluenubian(f): 5:03pm On May 27, 2006
bumbaby:

All of you females who say you would kiss the guy on your first date, are the kind of girls who can't stick to one man and keep embarrasing other girls. How desperate could you possibily be??

bumbaby,
noone asked for ur views on other females, so kissing now makes a girl desperate, pls step out of the stone age baby, jus cause u wanna wait till u r old and wrinkly and when ur juices down there turn to peak powder doesnt mean everygirl shud do the same.
Re: Would U Kiss A Guy On Your First Date? by bumbaby(f): 5:11pm On May 27, 2006
bluenubian, why are you so on the defensive, my statement was referring to girls with no self-control or class, kissing does not make you classless but since you are so bitter about it, you might be one.
Re: Would U Kiss A Guy On Your First Date? by bluenubian(f): 5:18pm On May 27, 2006
why am i so defensive?
hmm i guess u forgot ur post, maybe think next time b4 u direct ur comment to jus NOONE, i guess u where too chicken to mention names, yes i took it personally. u never said "to all the girls with no selfcontrol" , u said "to all u females who would kiss a guy on the first date", and im one of them, thank u. since u r not standing by what u said maybe u need to rephrase ur previous comment
Re: Would U Kiss A Guy On Your First Date? by bumbaby(f): 5:32pm On May 27, 2006
kissing guys on the first date is a clear sign of "LACK OF SELF-CONTROL". Obviously you seem not to be able to control your hormones on the first date, i dont even want to know what you'd do by the second date. Gurl!!!! its called virtue, more like showing your womans worth, and as far as i am concerned, you ooze with lack of self-esteem. Maybe you think there wont be a second date if you dont drool over his lips, One Advice sweetie, "Build your self control, respect and definately self esteem"
Re: Would U Kiss A Guy On Your First Date? by bluenubian(f): 5:41pm On May 27, 2006
u don't need to advice me, i bet u prolly 14 or something, don't worry girl, if u want to save yourself for that dream husband, thats u girl aint nothing wrong with that, hate to argue with u, u can call me a girl with no virtue, or call me whatever u want ,surly i know what i think of maself, i wont say what i think of u cause u prolly still a baby, don't want to make you run home and cry to daddy, ok girlie girl.

PS: its jus a kiss, if u think a guy will think of u less because u kissed him then that guy doesnt need to be with u, you're prolly one of those that thinks kissing will prolly give u AIDS, chei
Re: Would U Kiss A Guy On Your First Date? by bumbaby(f): 5:58pm On May 27, 2006
You keep Contradicting yourself, "we r talking about a kiss, not sex', Its left to individuals to decide whether or not to "as u said", "keep themselves for their dream man", That isnt the issue at hand, the issue at hand is helping folks like u realise that "appearing cheap aint the way to go", after a solid foundation has been formed, u can explore ur fantasies with the guy that will then b reffered to as "Your man", before then, I consider ur act of kissing dudes up and down d place a sure smothering of not just ur image, but also the image of those who identify with you. Clearly, from the mails we've sent back and forth, i'm pretty sure everyone in here can detect who is the child amongst us. If u let me, i cud teach u a thing or two about handling guys, 4 now, u r a novice and u need some tutoring, "Stop kissing boys up and down oh!!!!"
Re: Would U Kiss A Guy On Your First Date? by bluenubian(f): 6:30pm On May 27, 2006
u don't even have the least clue of what you're talking about, i can't even believe im doing this with u, who said anythin about kissing dudes up and down, when u grow up, then come and talk to me, i feel like a 4th grader is trying to teach me how to live my life, go to your room and stay there and reflect on everything u've said. you're a nobody to me, jus a lil kid that needs attention.
we talking about kissing a guy on the first date, u talking about, selfcontrol, hormones, kissing boys up and down, like u gaonna die if u kiss a guy,  hmm  girly girl, grow up, u the one that believe your brothers when they tell u they are virgins, and he's supposed to be a doctor yeah right, you're sooooo naive. if they are really virgins.then i think your bro might jus be gay, hmm jus a thot.
Re: Would U Kiss A Guy On Your First Date? by 4Play(m): 3:16pm On May 28, 2006
Hey do u know that everytime u kiss u exchange a minimum of 3000 colonies of bacteria.If the partner has poor dental hygeine it can be 1000 colonies.Just a thought
Re: Would U Kiss A Guy On Your First Date? by thelma2(f): 2:59pm On May 29, 2006
Tell her blue. This ain't no nursery for little girls. angry
Re: Would U Kiss A Guy On Your First Date? by bumbaby(f): 7:56pm On Jun 10, 2006
Ok first of all my brothers are not gay, they just respect the girls they are with and you probably do not know anything about guys respecting girls because of you LOW self-esteem. All am saying is every girl deserves to be respected so you have to chill with kissing every guy that comes your way if not they wont respect you.
Re: Would U Kiss A Guy On Your First Date? by bluenubian(f): 8:05pm On Jun 10, 2006
aight miss piggy, go back to the sty u jus crawled out off, cause noone is ready for ur cock and bull, this na old tori
Re: Would U Kiss A Guy On Your First Date? by omogenaija(f): 8:06pm On Jun 10, 2006
if i'm feeling him then y not ?? kissing isn't fxckin. and i no i wont go further than a kiss because omogenaija has self control aka sexual control wink wink wink
Re: Would U Kiss A Guy On Your First Date? by bumbaby(f): 8:12pm On Jun 10, 2006
of course you wont go further than a kiss but sincerely would you kiss a guy on the first date? Doesnt that say something bad about people who do such things. The guy might just think you are desperate? or dont you want to wait to see if he is really worth it? And bluenabian or watever you call yourself if you cant have a mature argument pls dont post any reply.
Re: Would U Kiss A Guy On Your First Date? by bluenubian(f): 8:18pm On Jun 10, 2006
@bum bum

who da heck put my name in your mouth, take my name out of your godforsaking mouth

u ever wonder why u never kissed a guy is because no one wants to kiss you because of how ugly the thing sittin on your neck looks like
Re: Would U Kiss A Guy On Your First Date? by omogenaija(f): 8:20pm On Jun 10, 2006
bumbaby:

of course you wont go further than a kiss but sincerely would you kiss a guy on the first date? Doesnt that say something bad about people who do such things. The guy might just think you are desperate? or don't you want to wait to see if he is really worth it? And bluenabian or watever you call yourself if you can't have a mature argument please don't post any reply.

i dont think it says anything bad about people who kiss on the first date. and if the guy feels i'm desparate good 4 him . all he has to do is tell me and i wont ever see him again. it wont be like he hurt my feelings by him thinking i'm desparate. anyways actually i really dont care how it makes me look in others eyes as long as i'm happy with myself its all good.
Re: Would U Kiss A Guy On Your First Date? by bluenubian(f): 8:22pm On Jun 10, 2006
@omoge
girl u said it right, why shud you care what people think about you, jus have fun, do good, live life to the fullest ,
Re: Would U Kiss A Guy On Your First Date? by omogenaija(f): 8:22pm On Jun 10, 2006
bluenubian:

@bum bum

who da heck put my name in your mouth, take my name out of your godforsaking mouth

u ever wonder why u never kissed a guy is because no one wants to kiss you because of how ugly the thing sittin on your neck looks like

shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin

LMAO damn , i'm gonna have to steal that line aunty blue. wat u just said is a classic
Re: Would U Kiss A Guy On Your First Date? by diddy4(m): 8:25pm On Jun 10, 2006
bluenubian:

@bum bum

ok, dats d best punch line from a girl ever.

@bum bum

u must be really into the stone age thingy. oops, u gotta come out girl dont wait till d archeologists find u before u opt out. why u dissing other girls because of their views. its what dey wanna do and dey dont give 2 fu*ks what u think so just keep your thoughts to yourself will ya. peace.
Re: Would U Kiss A Guy On Your First Date? by bumbaby(f): 8:30pm On Jun 10, 2006
lol. bluenabian you are one very funny person. OK first of all stick to the topic you only do that because you know am right and yet you call me a child. Well i know the guys seem to be supporting you now but when the time to get married comes, you are the kind they would runaway from because every guy needs a girl with class and good upbring girl you lack both.
Re: Would U Kiss A Guy On Your First Date? by diddy4(m): 8:37pm On Jun 10, 2006
u really need to put a sock in it. what r u a saint or a nun. u talk like u so perfect. if you're so perfect what d hell are u doing online. go preach or something. damn

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Can I Be A Womanizer? / The Left Side Of The Boobs Content / Are You Still An Ass Guy? Or Are You Confused' Lady Ask With Her Boob On Display

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.