Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,181 members, 7,910,217 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 10:05 PM

Is There Anything Bad In Wearing Catapult: Oh Sorry I Mean G_ - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is There Anything Bad In Wearing Catapult: Oh Sorry I Mean G_ (4866 Views)

SEE Pics#ladies Only: What To Do When Your Boyfriend Is Bad In Bed / IS There Anything Bad With Sleeping With A Reverend Mother? / Allow Ur Ex Into Ur House For Visit. Anything Bad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Re: Is There Anything Bad In Wearing Catapult: Oh Sorry I Mean G_ by Cadet(f): 12:37am On Apr 17, 2008
bawomolo:

more charcoal than diamonds, where u steal am from tongue
Not from your brokea$$! I didn't steal it, It was given as a gift for being a gentle, nice caring woman
Re: Is There Anything Bad In Wearing Catapult: Oh Sorry I Mean G_ by joycee87: 12:42am On Apr 17, 2008
men I love that thing! can't believe it took this long for them to invent it!

dis are d kind of men i pray to marry like jennyhardy's husband,cos they dont have to tell me not to wear them,i love it kiss
Re: Is There Anything Bad In Wearing Catapult: Oh Sorry I Mean G_ by joycee87: 12:45am On Apr 17, 2008
May God forgive them for they know not what they are doing.

sly wen did u give ur life to christ,cos i know u work hand in hand wt d devil before
Re: Is There Anything Bad In Wearing Catapult: Oh Sorry I Mean G_ by NaJaHaJe(f): 12:46am On Apr 17, 2008
Cadet:

You be wicked woman o! Imagine wetin? I own Victoria Secret na. Why do you think my middle name is Victoria shocked I see G string and J string when I go inside my store
[font=casandra Sans Unicode]

wetin i do na?  grin grin grin I was just giving you a gentle push in the right direction. Sort of like you're fairy godmother if you like wink grin grin grin

The Sly:

May God forgive them for they know not what they are doing. cool

And SLY says AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Is There Anything Bad In Wearing Catapult: Oh Sorry I Mean G_ by Nobody: 12:48am On Apr 17, 2008
this are d kind of men i pray to marry like jennyhardy's husband,because they don't have to tell me not to wear them,i love it

if only prince was available,no worry pray well God will ansa your prayers,i trust my God,or better still ask pastor sly to pray for u
Re: Is There Anything Bad In Wearing Catapult: Oh Sorry I Mean G_ by SamMilla1(m): 12:52am On Apr 17, 2008
I personally see nothing wrong with G-strings,
it was invented by the whites and they have been wearing it ever after,
the wrong thing about it is what is going on in the minds of the wearers.
what you wear can affect your attitude.
then some ladies try to show the world behind them how sexy they look with it,
tempting men on the process.
Re: Is There Anything Bad In Wearing Catapult: Oh Sorry I Mean G_ by NaJaHaJe(f): 12:57am On Apr 17, 2008
SAM MILLA:

it was invented by the whites and they have been wearing it ever after.

I beg to differ!

It was in its raw form invented by Africans. It was actually worn by men. It consisted of the strings going down the crack and around the waist with the pouch that protects the genital area.

Give to Ceasears what is rightfully his. grin grin grin grin
Re: Is There Anything Bad In Wearing Catapult: Oh Sorry I Mean G_ by Nobody: 1:01am On Apr 17, 2008
yes sam milla give to naija wat is naija and to oyibo wat is oyibo grin
Re: Is There Anything Bad In Wearing Catapult: Oh Sorry I Mean G_ by bawomolo(m): 1:02am On Apr 17, 2008
Cadet:

Not from your brokea$$! I didn't steal it, It was given as a gift for being a gentle, nice caring woman

so what kind of "services" did u provide to get the diamonds? and am coming to pull them victoria secret's down grin grin
Re: Is There Anything Bad In Wearing Catapult: Oh Sorry I Mean G_ by TheSly: 1:04am On Apr 17, 2008
He is really the devil!
The devil we know is way better than the Angels that we don't know. cool
Re: Is There Anything Bad In Wearing Catapult: Oh Sorry I Mean G_ by Cadet(f): 1:17am On Apr 17, 2008
bawomolo:

so what kind of "services" did u provide to get the diamonds? and am coming to pull them victoria secret's down grin grin
gift for being a gentle, nice caring woman. There are angels like me that are being rewarded for their good deeds. Perv! angry
Re: Is There Anything Bad In Wearing Catapult: Oh Sorry I Mean G_ by almondjoy(f): 1:34am On Apr 17, 2008
@Topic

Not for the "hypersecretive" kind like me! cool Especially when I think about "naughty things"!

I like to keep ma bodily secretions to myself and not smear them all over restaurant chairs and movie theatre recliners!

I wish most ladies would do the same. . .only wear those pieces of clothes in your bedroom especially when you are ovulating!

kiss
Re: Is There Anything Bad In Wearing Catapult: Oh Sorry I Mean G_ by bawomolo(m): 1:41am On Apr 17, 2008
Cadet:

gift for being a gentle, nice caring woman. There are angels like me that are being rewarded for their good deeds. Perv! angry

what happen, did i pull a string nerve??
Re: Is There Anything Bad In Wearing Catapult: Oh Sorry I Mean G_ by Cadet(f): 1:52am On Apr 17, 2008
bawomolo:

what happen, did i pull a string nerve??
You be superman? You can reach inside me body to pull a nerve without me noticing? shocked
Re: Is There Anything Bad In Wearing Catapult: Oh Sorry I Mean G_ by princeonx: 1:49pm On Apr 17, 2008
@Joycee87: Nothing gives me joy than to know that what attracts me out there is also in my house! don't have to look far! I love it!

@jennykadry: I full ground Ohhhhhhh still searching grin

And did I hear somebody say Oyibo invented G- string? Oyibo my yash! they only modenized it from the real leaf it use to be which started from Africa abi una don forget when we dey use leaf make am?
Re: Is There Anything Bad In Wearing Catapult: Oh Sorry I Mean G_ by Nobody: 2:26pm On Apr 17, 2008
@prince

ohhhhhhhhhhhhh u still full ground wetin u come dey wait for go get joycee87 grin grin grin grin
Re: Is There Anything Bad In Wearing Catapult: Oh Sorry I Mean G_ by princeonx: 3:53pm On Apr 17, 2008
You read my mind! was thinking the same! don't tell her yet Oh grin
Re: Is There Anything Bad In Wearing Catapult: Oh Sorry I Mean G_ by bgees(m): 4:44pm On Apr 17, 2008
personally, i hate to see the lines that the OLD panties make. wit the g-string , u dont see all that. but girls shouldnt wear them during menses.

G0D BLESS THE PERSON WHO INVENTED THE G-STRING! shocked shocked
Re: Is There Anything Bad In Wearing Catapult: Oh Sorry I Mean G_ by Nobody: 5:41pm On Apr 17, 2008
You read my mind! was thinking the same! don't tell her yet Oh grin

ah ah,small thing,dont worry ur secret is safe wt me, wink wink but do quick ooo,before one sharp bobo *like sly* go collect am from ur hands grin
Re: Is There Anything Bad In Wearing Catapult: Oh Sorry I Mean G_ by NaJaHaJe(f): 5:43pm On Apr 17, 2008
jennykadry:

ah ah,small thing,don't worry your secret is safe wt me, wink wink but do quick ooo,before one sharp bobo *like sly* go collect am from your hands grin

Sly's head must be exploding right about now! grin grin grin
Re: Is There Anything Bad In Wearing Catapult: Oh Sorry I Mean G_ by Nobody: 5:46pm On Apr 17, 2008
Sly's head must be exploding right about now! grin grin grin

no be small my sista cool
Re: Is There Anything Bad In Wearing Catapult: Oh Sorry I Mean G_ by joycee87: 6:07pm On Apr 17, 2008
wetin u come dey wait for go get joycee87

grin grin grin grin
@jennykadry

hehehe wat r u doing *hope u r not matchmaking*
Re: Is There Anything Bad In Wearing Catapult: Oh Sorry I Mean G_ by NaJaHaJe(f): 6:08pm On Apr 17, 2008
joycee87:

grin grin grin grin
@jennykadry

hehehe what r u doing *hope you're not matchmaking*

did you need to ask? wink
Re: Is There Anything Bad In Wearing Catapult: Oh Sorry I Mean G_ by Nobody: 6:10pm On Apr 17, 2008
did you need to ask? wink

tell am kiss kiss

@naja haje

i really dont know why ur replies always have to b d same as mine wink wink
Re: Is There Anything Bad In Wearing Catapult: Oh Sorry I Mean G_ by NaJaHaJe(f): 6:11pm On Apr 17, 2008
jennykadry:

tell am kiss kiss

@naja haje

i really don't know why your replies always have to b d same as mine wink wink

maybe we are distant sistas eh? lol grin grin
Re: Is There Anything Bad In Wearing Catapult: Oh Sorry I Mean G_ by joycee87: 6:14pm On Apr 17, 2008
@naja haje and jenny kadry

cheesy cheesy u both should take ur time oooo,d both of u are acting like sistas and attacking me,i only said God should give me a man dats undrstanding like prince and jenny's husband,i did not say i want u to match make me abeg smiley smiley
Re: Is There Anything Bad In Wearing Catapult: Oh Sorry I Mean G_ by Nobody: 6:22pm On Apr 17, 2008
i only said God should give me a man that is undrstanding like prince

dat means if prince comes there is hope cos u want someone like him,come u dis girl God don bring prince come put sugar for ur mouth,because prince sef they consider u,instead of u to accept d sugar u say na bitter leaf u wan chop,joycee87 take ya time ooo angry angry angry
Re: Is There Anything Bad In Wearing Catapult: Oh Sorry I Mean G_ by NaJaHaJe(f): 6:23pm On Apr 17, 2008
joycee87:

@naja haje and jenny kadry

cheesy cheesy u both should take your time oooo,d both of u are acting like sistas and attacking me,i only said God should give me a man that is undrstanding like prince and jenny's husband,i did not say i want u to match make me abeg smiley smiley

Ha attacking ke?  grin grin grin grin grin . . ,  for where?

Jenny  we dey attack? wink

but i suspect you are enjoying it shey?

so you want Prince? tru or false?  grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is There Anything Bad In Wearing Catapult: Oh Sorry I Mean G_ by NaJaHaJe(f): 6:24pm On Apr 17, 2008
@jennykadry

oh noooooooo u beat me to it!!!!!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Is There Anything Bad In Wearing Catapult: Oh Sorry I Mean G_ by Nobody: 6:27pm On Apr 17, 2008
Jenny we dey attack? wink

no naaa,we just dey talk truth

@joycee87

come talk true if u like prince ooo,me and naja haje we b d elders of the committee of love and marriage,so tell us now make we know wetin we go do before another babe wey tear eye go collect prince lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

abi how u see am naja haje wink wink grin
Re: Is There Anything Bad In Wearing Catapult: Oh Sorry I Mean G_ by NaJaHaJe(f): 6:38pm On Apr 17, 2008
jennykadry:

no naaa,we just dey talk truth

@joycee87

come talk true if u like prince ooo,me and naja haje we b d elders of the committee of love and marriage,so tell us now make we know wetin we go do before another babe wey tear eye go collect prince lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

abi how u see am naja haje wink wink grin

u're so funny grin grin grin grin

na so me a see am oooo . . . . . . . . dis days na carry go ooooo. Joycee if u want the guy make u sef put leg forward kia kia . . . grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is There Anything Bad In Wearing Catapult: Oh Sorry I Mean G_ by princeonx: 7:49pm On Apr 17, 2008
@jennykadry and Naja Haje: You two sound just like my sisters grin

Joycee Ohhhhhhhhh wey you now? this girls don make the girl bail off!

Come to think of it? she want guy like me and she's been defensive shocked abi I don turn woman? make I check down there! I dey come cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

11 Fascinating Things Your Boobs Can Tell You About Your Health / Help me : I Bleeped My Bae's Twin Sis... / This My Brother Is Too Fresh And Cute Choi - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.