Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,349 members, 7,881,289 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:56 PM

"Why Women Spend All Their Time Dressing Up" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Why Women Spend All Their Time Dressing Up" (639 Views)

Guy Gets Epic Reply After Asking Why Women Vex When Men Don't Eat Their Food / Men Stop Using Money To Draw Women! Spend Nothing Still Have A Girl P.1#stayrich / He Spend All His Nysc Allowance On Her And Yet She Still Dump Him After Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Why Women Spend All Their Time Dressing Up" by Nobody: 11:22am On May 05, 2013
About a few years ago when I was first learning about how to be successful with women, a good friend of mine said something that totally shocked me.

He said;

"Women don't dress up for men, they dress up for each other"

I was stunned. I couldn't understand the logic behind this for the life of me. It still makes me shake my head when I think about it.

But after spending lots of time watching and studying how women interact with each other, I have been able to see things and learn things that are shocking in the female world.

Here we go:

If you put a group of women together in a club or bar or in any social environment, and watch them carefully,you'll see something interesting begin to happen.

The women will start doing "catty" things, like looking each other up and down with disgusted looks, making negative comments to their friends about how other women look, and trying to intimidate other women with their eyes.

Most men would never notice this subtle communication that's going on between women, but if you look for it, you'll find it.

The fact is that women don't like to compete with each other on the football field, they compete to be the most attractive.

Men could really care less what a woman is wearing or how she's dressed for the most part. Sure, it's nice to see a woman dressed well, but it's just not that important to a man.

But for women it's a whole different matter entirely.

Women,don't like the idea that another woman is getting more attention than her. And women can tell very quickly if another woman is more attractive... which often leads to "bitch looks," negative comments, and other amazing displays .
Re: "Why Women Spend All Their Time Dressing Up" by Enegod(m): 11:27am On May 05, 2013
Re: "Why Women Spend All Their Time Dressing Up" by Osama10(m): 11:30am On May 05, 2013
Re: "Why Women Spend All Their Time Dressing Up" by effisyman: 11:30am On May 05, 2013
Women dress to oppress their fellow woman.
Re: "Why Women Spend All Their Time Dressing Up" by mylifeisagift(m): 11:33am On May 05, 2013
Flaubert Ajiero: About a few years ago when I was first learning about how to be successful with women, a good friend of mine said something that totally shocked me.

He said;

"Women don't dress up for men, they dress up for each other"

I was stunned. I couldn't understand the logic behind this for the life of me. It still makes me shake my head when I think about it.

But after spending lots of time watching and studying how women interact with each other, I have been able to see things and learn things that are shocking in the female world.

Here we go:

If you put a group of women together in a club or bar or in any social environment, and watch them carefully,you'll see something interesting begin to happen.

The women will start doing "catty" things, like looking each other up and down with disgusted looks, making negative comments to their friends about how other women look, and trying to intimidate other women with their eyes.

Most men would never notice this subtle communication that's going on between women, but if you look for it, you'll find it.

The fact is that women don't like to compete with each other on the football field, they compete to be the most attractive.

Men could really care less what a woman is wearing or how she's dressed for the most part. Sure, it's nice to see a woman dressed well, but it's just not that important to a man.

But for women it's a whole different matter entirely.

Women,don't like the idea that another woman is getting more attention than her. And women can tell very quickly if another woman is more attractive... which often leads to "bitch looks," negative comments, and other amazing displays .
Wonderful discovery.

(1) (Reply)

I Could Use Your Advice Now / The Officer's Bride: Nigerian Romance Novel Set During Abacha's Reign. / Advice For The Guy Who Has All The Game... Yethas No Game...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.