Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,196 members, 7,880,735 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:00 AM

A New World Order. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A New World Order. (606 Views)

The Bitter New World Order On Planet Earth Created By Extraterrestrials / Jehovah's Witnesses, Illuminati And The New World Order / New World Order Bilderberg Group To Select Mitt Romney VP Running Mate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A New World Order. by Dbboy(m): 12:06pm On May 05, 2013
I can't help but wonder why do christain allow the bible to do the thinking for them, it baffles me how they make reference to the bible when they have a small argument and the worst part of it is what they believe. How can someone believe some stuff in the bible which sound like urban legend sometimes I try to wrap my mind around certain things like how in this world can moses divide the red sea against all laws of physic or did some one who wrote the bible exxagerate certain event just to make the isrealite appear devine or how could samson with a jaw bone of an ass kill thousand phillisten or how did Jesus with 3 loaves of bread and 2 fishes turn them to thousand or where the deciple actually saying the saw bread instantly multiplying and cooked fish given birth to more cooked fish how can this be ever possible, who write this stuff and pass it over to africa, the other part that I can't get hold of how can a virgin just take in without the knowlege of man and they call it the work of the holy spirit, if christain claim to be enlighten and believe this stuff then I make bold my claim that they are also very gullible as a relative muslim man that believe in 77 virgins after killing his self stupidly in servitude of allah, black man open your mind this are all pure manipulation by 'THEM'.
A new world order is in place, its either we are amoung those that make things happen,or those that see things happen or those that helplessly sit and allow things. Which ever we find our self I hope we get ILLUMINATED.

Yours friendly

REALIST.
Re: A New World Order. by frank317: 12:47pm On May 05, 2013
My brother, how we go do na? The thing tire me no b small
Re: A New World Order. by Dbboy(m): 1:14pm On May 05, 2013
True talk
Re: A New World Order. by PastorOluT(m): 2:25pm On May 05, 2013
Db boy: I can't help but wonder why do christain allow the bible to do the thinking for them, it baffles me how they make reference to the bible when they have a small argument and the worst part of it is what they believe. How can someone believe some stuff in the bible which sound like urban legend sometimes I try to wrap my mind around certain things like how in this world can moses divide the red sea against all laws of physic or did some one who wrote the bible exxagerate certain event just to make the isrealite appear devine or how could samson with a jaw bone of an ass kill thousand phillisten or how did Jesus with 3 loaves of bread and 2 fishes turn them to thousand or where the deciple actually saying the saw bread instantly multiplying and cooked fish given birth to more cooked fish how can this be ever possible, who write this stuff and pass it over to africa, the other part that I can't get hold of how can a virgin just take in without the knowlege of man and they call it the work of the holy spirit, if christain claim to be enlighten and believe this stuff then I make bold my claim that they are also very gullible as a relative muslim man that believe in 77 virgins after killing his self stupidly in servitude of allah, black man open your mind this are all pure manipulation by 'THEM'.
A new world order is in place, its either we are amoung those that make things happen,or those that see things happen or those that helplessly sit and allow things. Which ever we find our self I hope we get ILLUMINATED.

Yours friendly

REALIST.

Funny enough you did not believe in the bible but believe in the new world order, and the bible prophesied about it undecided

Have you ever wondered where the concept came from?
Re: A New World Order. by Dbboy(m): 5:28pm On May 05, 2013
We all know about the new world order you don't need th bible to tell you that and moreover who do you think wrote the bible.I am a realist.

(1) (Reply)

Do Not Pray For Oklahoma / Why Are We Here / Second Coming Of Our Lord Jesus Christ!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.