Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,938 members, 7,922,311 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 12:52 AM

Things Every Female In Her 20’s Should Know (MUST READ) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Things Every Female In Her 20’s Should Know (MUST READ) (28290 Views)

10 Things Every Pregnant Wife Needs From Her Husband / Girls Married Before 19 Or 20 Should Be Made Illegal....especially In The North / 19 Things Every Female In Her 20’s Should Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things Every Female In Her 20’s Should Know (MUST READ) by Obelomo: 12:26pm On May 06, 2013
Nice peice!
Re: Things Every Female In Her 20’s Should Know (MUST READ) by chid3x: 12:26pm On May 06, 2013
Stegomiah:

...Let him hear
Okay we don hear!
Re: Things Every Female In Her 20’s Should Know (MUST READ) by Kingsley98: 12:30pm On May 06, 2013
Hey guys, I'm for real, and this offer is for real guys only,.... I have Etisalat & airtel unlimited data trick free browsing.... Price is 500naira only.....interested members should pm me or call my number o-8-169525014......!!!!!! Please no scamer should call me.... You will be ignored.
Re: Things Every Female In Her 20’s Should Know (MUST READ) by yuzedo: 12:34pm On May 06, 2013
Chibuhealth:
who cares for ur money if at all u ar not a keke driver....come i will feed u....stop bragin
Ok sweery, so wuz yo numba? wink wink wink
Re: Things Every Female In Her 20’s Should Know (MUST READ) by yuzedo: 12:35pm On May 06, 2013
Lilimax:
Why highlighting Banana Island?
It simply shows you are not living there tongue
I know you stay somewhere in Ajamgbadi very close to Okokomaiko embarassed
Swerry, why u hater? don't lie, u want me.. wink
Re: Things Every Female In Her 20’s Should Know (MUST READ) by SlimzyEve(f): 12:36pm On May 06, 2013
Interesting... l love dat...
Re: Things Every Female In Her 20’s Should Know (MUST READ) by Samabu07(m): 12:39pm On May 06, 2013
Ladies in the house if I see any like this. I swear I will be the perfect man. I promise with my right hand up. cool
Re: Things Every Female In Her 20’s Should Know (MUST READ) by sexymissfire(f): 12:54pm On May 06, 2013
Rili luv dis...nyc 1
Re: Things Every Female In Her 20’s Should Know (MUST READ) by nbright: 12:58pm On May 06, 2013
yuzedo: Every 20years old womens shoud know my addres. No. 1 Chief Yuzedo Street, off Mike Adenuga Avenue, off Aliko Dangote Road, Banana Island, Ikoyi, Lagos. press bell two times, and knock gate once... gentlyyyyy, i come and open for u..... i hav mony. wink wink
O My God... That's the code, press the bell twice and knock gently at the gate.. Just once.. Nice one.

1 Like

Re: Things Every Female In Her 20’s Should Know (MUST READ) by premium1: 12:58pm On May 06, 2013
Very nice!if a lady is 28,29yrs, datz ₪ø longer I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ †ђξ 20s per say, cos Ʊ are close †̥ 30 alredy, and by then, one should ve imbibed all these. Thanks op.
Re: Things Every Female In Her 20’s Should Know (MUST READ) by kaydibs(f): 1:00pm On May 06, 2013
Caracta: I love this. A-ca-awesome! Thanks for sharing.

He who has an ear...
Lol. Pitch perfect lover!
Re: Things Every Female In Her 20’s Should Know (MUST READ) by kaydibs(f): 1:04pm On May 06, 2013
ITbomb: To sum it all
Every Female in Her 20's should have commonsense
Haven't you heard? Common sense ain't common
Re: Things Every Female In Her 20’s Should Know (MUST READ) by flexshop(m): 1:05pm On May 06, 2013
yuzedo: Every 20years old womens shoud know my addres. No. 1 Chief Yuzedo Street, off Mike Adenuga Avenue, off Aliko Dangote Road, Banana Island, Ikoyi, Lagos. press bell two times, and knock gate once... gentlyyyyy, i come and open for u..... i hav mony. wink wink

Of course,you would open the gate cos you must be the GATEMAN.......

2 Likes

Re: Things Every Female In Her 20’s Should Know (MUST READ) by hardbody: 1:06pm On May 06, 2013
Chibuhealth:
who cares for ur money if at all u ar not a keke driver....come i will feed u....stop bragin

Me i am not a keke driver (sic) but i will appreciate an extension of the offer you extended to him. Na from feeding me, we go begin feed ourselves, Lolz
Re: Things Every Female In Her 20’s Should Know (MUST READ) by Nobody: 1:38pm On May 06, 2013
Very Nice!
Re: Things Every Female In Her 20’s Should Know (MUST READ) by salt1: 1:44pm On May 06, 2013
Stegomiah: 19 Things Every Female In Her 20’s Should Know (MUST READ)

1. Love and honor your mother. Learn from her mistakes. It will save you a lot of headache in your thirties (30s) and beyond.

2. You are more talented than you’ll ever know. You don’t need to sleep with your Boss/ supervisor to get a promotion at work or better grades at school. Burn late night candles; put extra time to study and practice until you master your skill. Hard work still pays well and does not kill.

3. Women can build a strong support network. Don’t let few ladies with “Pull Her Down” {PHD} syndrome discourage you from cultivating true relationship with your female friends.

4. When a man you meet for the first time babbles about how much he earns working for an oil company and how rich he is, that is a red flag. He is either a married smooth-talker who just wants to sleep with you or he is childish. Walk away from deceit.

5. Make your own money. Start small. Maintain a stable bank account. It will keep you out of trouble.

6. When you meet your Soul mate, don’t forget to wear your most priceless ornament- submission and humility. But while waiting for him, don’t cling to any man to rescue you. Some men these days are also seeking for who will rescue them.

7. Know your body. Look at yourself in front of a full-length mirror at least once a week, Unclad and after clothed. Know your body and how it works.

8. Life is a gift. But to revel in it, you must be ready to put a lot into nurturing your gifts/ talents and skills. Start early.

9. Teenage ended at 19. Clocking 20 means doing away with childish behaviour. But it does not mean you should forget to have fun. You can catch fun and not be dirty.

10. Learn the basic skills and let yourself grow- from how to keep your underwear clean, cook, socialize, and network to how to drive a car.

11. Don’t do drugs. It kills. Read books, it fortifies. Dance as often as you can, it liberates your spirit, soul and body.

12. Partnership builds bridges. Don’t ever forget that.

13. Eat healthy. Learn to cook for yourself. Don’t rely on noodles alone. The cooking skill will be useful in future.

14. Don’t give up when you fail. Try again and again. Don’t give up on education/ learning.

15. Fear of the future. It is a state of mind you must learn to tame. Don’t let fear pull the carpet from under your feet. The Holy Books tells us that God has not given us a spirit of fear but of power, love and a sound mind.

16. Let go of past hurts. You cannot move forward if you keep looking back. Holding on to bitter experiences and regrets will stale your future.

17. Learn to exhale, love deeply and be kind to others, especially those of low estate, and the lowest of low.

18. You are beautiful the way you are. Don’t compare yourself to others.

19. Prayer is the master key. Have faith in God and always have the courage to use your voice wisely. Dream big today. Fear simply means False Evidence Appearing Real. Enjoy the highs and lows that come with being in your 20s but don’t be afraid to grow older. Live life to the fullest and don’t forget to smile always!

This is soo good!
Op I hope you don't mind my copying and sending to others
Re: Things Every Female In Her 20’s Should Know (MUST READ) by Allegiance(f): 2:25pm On May 06, 2013
pendusky: Subscribing!
me too
Re: Things Every Female In Her 20’s Should Know (MUST READ) by DD01(f): 2:31pm On May 06, 2013
Thats nice.
Re: Things Every Female In Her 20’s Should Know (MUST READ) by Emlina(f): 2:31pm On May 06, 2013
Guys commenting, u also need 2 hv commonsense. U don't have 2 wag ur tongue nd tel ur success story on d ist meeting or proper date. Personally, it irritates me. Allow us grow in frndshp wit u nd learn ds details ourslvs. It wil earn u a litl respect 4rm us. We all re nt dependent as its d common view. Wealthy guys re jst added advantage 2 ladies dt kn deir value. So slow dwn wit d task of blowin ur trumpet.
Re: Things Every Female In Her 20’s Should Know (MUST READ) by Olurose(f): 2:36pm On May 06, 2013
nice piece, i agree with u 100 percent
Re: Things Every Female In Her 20’s Should Know (MUST READ) by Adelivinggreat(m): 2:40pm On May 06, 2013
Absolute truth
Re: Things Every Female In Her 20’s Should Know (MUST READ) by Pedagogue: 3:04pm On May 06, 2013
It's always about LADIES and WOMEN!!!

Society expects women to live like angels in the midst of many ravaging wolves (men).

_Not at all saying all men are bad (afterall am 1)

I just think it is improper to expect perfect ladies/women and justify d imperfection of men by asynchronous excuses !

@ Op, gud one tho

1 Like

Re: Things Every Female In Her 20’s Should Know (MUST READ) by Blazinraj01(f): 3:20pm On May 06, 2013
I love this guy.
Re: Things Every Female In Her 20’s Should Know (MUST READ) by Iniotong(m): 4:05pm On May 06, 2013
Womens bro you've just blown my street's transformer wit this english. Did you pass JAMB?
Re: Things Every Female In Her 20’s Should Know (MUST READ) by Nobody: 4:38pm On May 06, 2013
Lilimax:
Why highlighting Banana Island?
It simply shows you are not living there tongue
I know you stay somewhere in Ajamgbadi very close to Okokomaiko embarassed
cant u see the humour in his post:p
Re: Things Every Female In Her 20’s Should Know (MUST READ) by Lilimax(f): 4:39pm On May 06, 2013
ayswags: idiot can u see the humour in his post:p
I got the gist that's why I replied him that way wink
Re: Things Every Female In Her 20’s Should Know (MUST READ) by Nobody: 4:40pm On May 06, 2013
Chibuhealth:
seems we have some otondos on nairaland lwkmd cant u see the humour in his post
Re: Things Every Female In Her 20’s Should Know (MUST READ) by EzePromoe: 4:44pm On May 06, 2013
This is a very nice write up.
Please can we get the men's version?
Re: Things Every Female In Her 20’s Should Know (MUST READ) by mrdino(m): 4:54pm On May 06, 2013
gud post.
Re: Things Every Female In Her 20’s Should Know (MUST READ) by Ashlamzee(f): 5:35pm On May 06, 2013
I lyk dis,so gud hw i wish i can do so.
Re: Things Every Female In Her 20’s Should Know (MUST READ) by dorggito1(m): 6:16pm On May 06, 2013
Nice write-up,noted!will surely show no 3 nd 11 to my gf she needs it like seriously serious.
Re: Things Every Female In Her 20’s Should Know (MUST READ) by aniiii(f): 6:50pm On May 06, 2013
okay, noted

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is It Okay For My Two Brothers To Marry Women From The Same Family? / Couples: If Given Opportunity, Would You Renew Your Marriage Vow After 2 Years? / When Was The First Time You Touched A Dead Person?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.