Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,054 members, 7,939,241 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 09:15 PM

How Much Is The JAMB Efacility Card. I Have Exceeded The Number Of Chances I Hav - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Much Is The JAMB Efacility Card. I Have Exceeded The Number Of Chances I Hav (2762 Views)

Nigerian University With The Highest Number Of Professors? / DELSU Bans Miniskirt; Reduces Number of Campus Fellowships / What Is The Number Under The Parked Car? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Is The JAMB Efacility Card. I Have Exceeded The Number Of Chances I Hav by tlopez: 4:50pm On May 05, 2013
Pls, who has an Idea the price of the JAMB facilty card to check my JAMB result.
Re: How Much Is The JAMB Efacility Card. I Have Exceeded The Number Of Chances I Hav by daragrams(m): 5:19pm On May 05, 2013
tlopez: Pls, who has an Idea the price of the JAMB facilty card to check my JAMB result.

N1000
Re: How Much Is The JAMB Efacility Card. I Have Exceeded The Number Of Chances I Hav by proflangdon(m): 7:51pm On May 06, 2013
where can it be purchased?..
Re: How Much Is The JAMB Efacility Card. I Have Exceeded The Number Of Chances I Hav by kayking01(f): 8:47pm On May 06, 2013
proflangdon: where can it be purchased?..
jamb offices or any cybercafe bt cybercafe may sell it #1,500
Re: How Much Is The JAMB Efacility Card. I Have Exceeded The Number Of Chances I Hav by steamzy(m): 3:08pm On May 13, 2013
but is there no bank, that has been affiliated with jamb to sell d card?
Re: How Much Is The JAMB Efacility Card. I Have Exceeded The Number Of Chances I Hav by mayorall(m): 4:14pm On May 13, 2013
steamzy: but is there no bank, that has been affiliated with jamb to sell d card?

No. Where are you. I gat two at hand.
Re: How Much Is The JAMB Efacility Card. I Have Exceeded The Number Of Chances I Hav by guldberg(m): 6:35pm On May 13, 2013
tlopez: Pls, who has an Idea the price of the JAMB facilty card to check my JAMB result.
for how much i need one
Re: How Much Is The JAMB Efacility Card. I Have Exceeded The Number Of Chances I Hav by tIce(m): 6:38pm On Sep 26, 2013
pls what do i need 2 print d original jamb result slip
......pls reply me ASAP tenkxx
Re: How Much Is The JAMB Efacility Card. I Have Exceeded The Number Of Chances I Hav by obuksjr(m): 8:00pm On Sep 26, 2013
T.ice:
pls what do i need 2 print d original jamb result slip
......pls reply me ASAP tenkxx
You need your JAMB reg no and the E-facility card pin.If you are interested I wil send you the pin and you pay after confirmation.
Re: How Much Is The JAMB Efacility Card. I Have Exceeded The Number Of Chances I Hav by oladeleluqman(m): 8:10pm On Sep 26, 2013
obuksjr: You need your JAMB reg no and the E-facility card pin.If you are interested I wil send you the pin and you pay after confirmation.
am interestd btwn now and 2mao mornin. Hw much do u want to sel urz? And hw wil i make d payment wil u giv m ur a/c no.
Re: How Much Is The JAMB Efacility Card. I Have Exceeded The Number Of Chances I Hav by obuksjr(m): 9:07pm On Sep 26, 2013
oladele-luqman:

am interestd btwn now and 2mao mornin. Hw much do u want to sel urz? And hw wil i make d payment wil u giv m ur a/c no.
It is 1.5k,you can reach me on this zero eight one seven two nine seven one four nine eight to get it moro morning.

(1) (Reply)

Federal College Of Education, Pankshin,2018/2019 Admission Form Is Now O Sale Co / Female Corp Member Confess How She Has Been Involved In Several Kilings In Camp / See Where Your Occupation Is Classified In The Classification Of Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.