Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,697 members, 7,932,946 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 04:06 PM

ALERT:Infinix X450 Race Bolt, is a Substandard Android Phone. - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / ALERT:Infinix X450 Race Bolt, is a Substandard Android Phone. (20748 Views)

Infinix X451 Race Bolt Q, One Of The Best Quad Core Smartphone. / Infinix Race Bolt Vs Tecno N7 / Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ALERT:Infinix X450 Race Bolt, is a Substandard Android Phone. by MasterPDON: 2:20pm On May 12, 2013
sunnyman: I also have an infinix x400 when browsing the thing get very very hot, and must be pluged to light other wise it will off in 2 hours time, the most anoyin thing is that it hangs while doin multi task, what every smart phone is expeted to do, if not I can cope with the battery and manage the hotnes, and the phone is just 7 day old 20k wasted.
Is there any chance you might be "Mr Abamba Sunny" ??
Re: ALERT:Infinix X450 Race Bolt, is a Substandard Android Phone. by mrakin(m): 5:33pm On May 12, 2013
Let us be very careful o. I am sure no manufacturer. Who wants to
remain in the market intentionally produce a bad product. Infinix
Buzz is a nice low-budget phone. No complaints so far. Every phone
you buy has elastic limit you should not cross. Pls be very sure
you are not the source of this race bolt problem. Even if you are not, do
not generalize.
Re: ALERT:Infinix X450 Race Bolt, is a Substandard Android Phone. by Nobody: 7:29pm On May 12, 2013
mrakin: Let us be very careful o. I am sure no manufacturer. Who wants to
remain in the market intentionally produce a bad product. Infinix
Buzz is a nice low-budget phone. No complaints so far. Every phone
you buy has elastic limit you should not cross. Pls be very sure
you are not the source of this race bolt problem. Even if you are not, do
not generalize.
I DNT BLAME U......
U NEVA LOST 25k b4........... "SMH"
Re: ALERT:Infinix X450 Race Bolt, is a Substandard Android Phone. by MAKLIZ: 10:50pm On May 12, 2013
Hey dude, u need to confirm from other users b4 ranting here. I use d fone and av never regretted having it. Am typing on it right now and av been online for d pat 5 hrs and d batt level is okay. Believe me u av a factory defect phone.
will advise u return it for anoda.
Less I forget I play asphalt game on it wells and no hassles.

1 Like

Re: ALERT:Infinix X450 Race Bolt, is a Substandard Android Phone. by MasterPDON: 12:54am On May 13, 2013
MAKLIZ: Hey dude, u need to confirm from other users b4 ranting here. I use d fone and av never regretted having it. Am typing on it right now and av been online for d pat 5 hrs and d batt level is okay. Believe me u av a factory defect phone.
will advise u return it for anoda.
Less I forget I play asphalt game on it wells and no hassles.
Hmmm..........You probably bought your's quiet recently, huh??
Re: ALERT:Infinix X450 Race Bolt, is a Substandard Android Phone. by naijathings(m): 6:21am On May 13, 2013
I wanted to buy this phone but i got scared away when I saw how this person wrote in anger and disappointment about the phone. ha ha ha it was funny but i saw he was really vexed. I no wan dey carry hot iron inside pocket so I backed off.
Re: ALERT:Infinix X450 Race Bolt, is a Substandard Android Phone. by Nobody: 6:33am On May 19, 2013
naijathings: I wanted to buy this phone but i got scared away when I saw how this person wrote in anger and disappointment about the phone. ha ha ha it was funny but i saw he was really vexed. I no wan dey carry hot iron inside pocket so I backed off.

you have made a wise decision my dear
Re: ALERT:Infinix X450 Race Bolt, is a Substandard Android Phone. by Nobody: 6:43am On May 19, 2013
Can you imagine a company blocking you on there facebook page just because you lodge a complaint about there product.

So they want members of the unsuspecting public to fall prey and buy there water heater by all means.Na thunder go fire infinix,
useless phone.I just wasted N26,000 just like that.
Re: ALERT:Infinix X450 Race Bolt, is a Substandard Android Phone. by chinnyonwu(m): 7:18am On May 19, 2013
Bia OP, your claims are highly preposterous. How can yu say that it lasts 2hrs with 2g? And then with 3g it'd probably be 1hr. ITS either your fone has a factory problem or you are just a Tecno staff trying to discredit Infinix. Your profile pic sef looks like it was taken in tecno office. #yimu
Guys don't be deceived, its a known fact that competing company pay media people to discredit their other rivals product. Apple does it to samsung and vice-versa. Someone on this same threead has said his own infinix works fine so no biggie.
Just look for someone using fone and make yur review and don't let some random stranger on NL make yu no buy d fone u wan buy oo!!
Btw me I no be infinix staff sha. Lol
Re: ALERT:Infinix X450 Race Bolt, is a Substandard Android Phone. by physise(m): 8:49am On May 19, 2013
Tolullopsy: Can you imagine a company blocking you on there facebook page just because you lodge a complaint about there product.

So they want members of the unsuspecting public to fall prey and buy there water heater by all means.Na thunder go fire infinix,
Na so dey do me o
Re: ALERT:Infinix X450 Race Bolt, is a Substandard Android Phone. by ifechez: 6:01pm On May 19, 2013
chinnyonwu: Bia OP, your claims are highly preposterous. How can yu say that it lasts 2hrs with 2g? And then with 3g it'd probably be 1hr. ITS either your fone has a factory problem or you are just a Tecno staff trying to discredit Infinix. Your profile pic sef looks like it was taken in tecno office. #yimu
Guys don't be deceived, its a known fact that competing company pay media people to discredit their other rivals product. Apple does it to samsung and vice-versa. Someone on this same threead has said his own infinix works fine so no biggie.
Just look for someone using fone and make yur review and don't let some random stranger on NL make yu no buy d fone u wan buy oo!!

in all sincerity, this device give battery wahala but since I took it to Carl are center for upgrade the battery has improved. the heating has also stopped. I suggest every user shld do like wise. tanx
Re: ALERT:Infinix X450 Race Bolt, is a Substandard Android Phone. by Nobody: 6:29am On May 20, 2013
chinnyonwu: Bia OP, your claims are highly preposterous. How can yu say that it lasts 2hrs with 2g? And then with 3g it'd probably be 1hr. ITS either your fone has a factory problem or you are just a Tecno staff trying to discredit Infinix. Your profile pic sef looks like it was taken in tecno office. #yimu
if u said this trash before me PHYSICALLy, u wil get nothin less than a punch off ma fist n i mean it. U r a Foolish Nigerian, people like u should be sent on exile from dis dear nation. AS IN, WAT ARE U TALKIN ABOUT, i got into lagos yesterday evening n met wit 1 of ma guy whom i advised to buy dis heating box wit his hard earned money n now v got no choice but to help him and take away dis heater n buy another android phone so as to wipe away his tears. But SOME nigerians think its easy for every citizen, not to talk of som french or wateva company ripping us off d little we v saved. GOD WIL PUNISH INFINIX n anybody who dare to defend dis daylight robbers.
Re: ALERT:Infinix X450 Race Bolt, is a Substandard Android Phone. by cardoso111(m): 6:37am On May 20, 2013
You stick to your products and stop spoiling another product:it your choice anyway to have picked one product before now:commonsense requests that you comment on the reviewer page so that the manufacturer can improve on that fault not that that you condemn outright the make and product!@ i hope the moderatior cautions the use of language henceforth!every product has one little fault or the other

1 Like

Re: ALERT:Infinix X450 Race Bolt, is a Substandard Android Phone. by OCTAVO: 6:50am On May 20, 2013
cardoso111: You stick to your products and stop spoiling another product:it your choice anyway to have picked one product before now: commonsense requests that you comment on the reviewer page so that the manufacturer can improve on that fault not that that you condemn outright the make and product!@ i hope the moderatior cautions the use of language henceforth!every product has one little fault or the other

Pls which nonsense "Reviewer page" are you talking about?
Pls don't make me ask if you are blind for you not to have seen the bolded below!

Tolullopsy: Can you imagine a company blocking you on there facebook page just because you lodge a complaint about there product.

Re: ALERT:Infinix X450 Race Bolt, is a Substandard Android Phone. by Nobody: 9:36am On May 20, 2013
cardoso111: You stick to your products and stop spoiling another product:it your choice anyway to have picked one product before now:commonsense requests that you comment on the reviewer page so that the manufacturer can improve on that fault not that that you condemn outright the make and product!@ i hope the moderatior cautions the use of language henceforth!every product has one little fault or the other
God wil judge you guys talkin unjustly on dis issue.
Re: ALERT:Infinix X450 Race Bolt, is a Substandard Android Phone. by Nobody: 1:49pm On May 23, 2013

That is what i am experiencing with the phone,i am not a techno agent as u claimed,am not the only one experiencing this bitter experience with this water heater of a phone.95% of infinix race bolt users are suffering the same fate,I opened this thread to sensitize would be buyers not to buy this GAS COOKER phone but rather buy an original phone which will make their mind to be at rest,ok

1 Like

Re: ALERT:Infinix X450 Race Bolt, is a Substandard Android Phone. by Karles(m): 3:22pm On May 28, 2013
With every manufacturer and their product, there always will be times when things may not work as planned. It was their best intentions to load as much features as they could into a 25k phone but somehow maybe something went wrong. Let's not forget that some people watch movies as long as 3hours, play games 1 hour, surf the web etc and still expect 12 hours battery left without even charging. Now that sounds incredulous. If your phone is heating up why not go back to customer care and find out if it could be replaced or fixed, of course that is if bought from a genuine dealer and not by the road side. They should attend to you.

In my opinion, i believe the phone is probable defective and needs replacement, fixing or upgrading. I mean, they should attend to you, if only you could go back to them and explain your plight. Don't give up on your country. Infinix meant well.

As for those who went ahead to buy another phone without visiting carlcare customer service, don't give up yet, visit the center so that they fix up the issue. If you don't want to, don't throw it away. You still have a mobile pressing iron. Don't you think? Infinix android mobile pressing irons.
Re: ALERT:Infinix X450 Race Bolt, is a Substandard Android Phone. by k2kay(m): 7:26pm On May 28, 2013
Honestly I don't see any bad the OP has done here in trying to raise awareness abt the infinix fone, all what he's trying to do is for us to be aware and exercise caution when tryin to buy the infinix pressing android of a fone. I personally wuld be furious if I spent 25k on sumtin and it turns out the other way...money don't grow on trees, some work very hard for their money while some don't!
Re: ALERT:Infinix X450 Race Bolt, is a Substandard Android Phone. by mrakin(m): 8:20pm On May 28, 2013
To me, what is happening here is not mere awareness, it is witch-hunting.
It is out of place for anyone to root and bricked their phones and still expect the customer care to be responsible. I agreed that some of the phones are defective, but those approached carlcare were well attended to. That does not make the entire products of infinix bad.

2 Likes

Re: ALERT:Infinix X450 Race Bolt, is a Substandard Android Phone. by Nobody: 11:25pm On May 28, 2013
mrakin: To me, what is happening here is not mere awareness, it is witch-hunting.
It is out of place for anyone to root and bricked their phones and still expect the customer care to be responsible. I agreed that some of the phones are defective, but those approached carlcare were well attended to. That does not make the entire products of infinix bad.
So, its now a new pattern 4 users 2 go through the stress of taking thier devices 2 cal wateva 2 get their brand new devices partially fixed. "its said dat, there's a lil bit of madness in a cured mad man"
Either i take it 2 cal wateva or not, the prob is not permantly solved and i cant risk wasting 25K 4 nofin wen there are so many charity homes within my community.
Re: ALERT:Infinix X450 Race Bolt, is a Substandard Android Phone. by Nobody: 11:26pm On May 28, 2013
mrakin: To me, what is happening here is not mere awareness, it is witch-hunting.
Re: ALERT:Infinix X450 Race Bolt, is a Substandard Android Phone. by Dimeji1976(m): 11:07am On May 31, 2013
I have a battery issue about race bolt too, but after I took it to carlcare, the battery is superb now after they updated the software.
Now I sold it to my bro at 23k , and upgrade to race eagle.
I must say it's d real deal .battery is much much better than d Race bolt~ grin
Re: ALERT:Infinix X450 Race Bolt, is a Substandard Android Phone. by Karles(m): 7:28pm On Jun 01, 2013
Dimeji1976: I have a battery issue about race bolt too, but after I took it to carlcare, the battery is superb now after they updated the software.
Now I sold it to my bro at 23k , and upgrade to race eagle.
I must say it's d real deal .battery is much much better than d Race bolt~ grin

Now that's the spirit!!! When you see something is wrong with your device, no matter what it is, as long as it came with some warranty card or the other, just take it to the customer care and it will be fixed. Unless you rooted the device, which of course voids the warranty you should be attended to. thats it.

2 Likes

Re: ALERT:Infinix X450 Race Bolt, is a Substandard Android Phone. by OlajideAyodele(m): 3:58pm On Jun 11, 2013
Hey guys.. nobody should spoil infinix x450. I have been using it and its functions and performance commensurate with its price. I feel good with it rather than spending whole of my salary buying iphone. Its good for us. I have guys using infinix x450 in the building where my company is and decided to buy mine. These guys have been using it past 6 months and mine is two months old..

1 Like

Re: ALERT:Infinix X450 Race Bolt, is a Substandard Android Phone. by Nobody: 6:24am On Jun 13, 2013
yup....so thanking God I didn't get that race bolt *na 5h shall wey I no get dat day cause am tho* I don't know much about this race bolt but my x350 is yet dissapoint. I think when it comes to stability(& if I'm to upgrade) ', we have :all s.galaxy -except d galaxy pocket, my infinix x350, techno n3 n7 &LG (the cost tho) :-/ cheap HTC droids are crap. Make sure u check out d phone specs very well & user reviews also. I even prefer user reviews coz some of d specs online are false - like I discovered the internal memory of some techo products, even my infinix x350 was not up to 512mb n oyo 4 u if u can't root it. just make sure u r SURE of. spec of d fone u want 2 buy b4 u get it. Peace .
Re: ALERT:Infinix X450 Race Bolt, is a Substandard Android Phone. by segun1983: 10:32am On Jun 14, 2013
yeah, I've been used it for 3 months , until I bought d Race eagle, which is mor superb. grin
Olajide.Ayodele:
Hey guys.. nobody should spoil infinix x450. I have been using it and its functions and performance commensurate with its price. I feel good with it rather than spending whole of my salary buying iphone. Its good for us. I have guys using infinix x450 in the building where my company is and decided to buy mine. These guys have been using it past 6 months and mine is two months old..
Re: ALERT:Infinix X450 Race Bolt, is a Substandard Android Phone. by adoptop70: 3:16pm On Jun 14, 2013
dats d way of stupid ashole,u bought a product wt warranty & d product is defective wy dont u take back to d dealer for fixing instead of coming to internet & started ranting rubish i'v seen some said theirs is nt defective @all & some 2kt back 4fxng & ok
Re: ALERT:Infinix X450 Race Bolt, is a Substandard Android Phone. by Karles(m): 4:43pm On Jun 14, 2013
My oh My! I bought the race bolt just two weeks ago and yet it hasn't gone hot talk more of heating up like a pressing iron. If it did, it should have burned the white pouch that came with it. I can manage this until i am comfortable spending 85,000 naira or more on a phone. Here are my observations.
1. It doesn't play 1080 HD videos.
2. The main rear view camera is not as good as samsung's. you could call it 5MP camera. But then the camera is alright.
3. The facebook android app is superb for the screen.
4. The GPS functions are satisfactory but not really perfect.

This phone is okay, at least for those who have not gotten a smart phone experience. You should go for it instead of a 20k Blackberry. Its alright. The camera is satisfactory. I even installed skype on it and made video calls perfectly. no problems.

Please, if you feel that the phone is not up to your taste, then go for a high end android phone that suits you and stop claiming that you are used to big phones. Okay.

1 Like

Re: ALERT:Infinix X450 Race Bolt, is a Substandard Android Phone. by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jun 14, 2013
Trashy Trashy Trashy........
INFINIX PRODUCTS ARE SUB-STANDARD.... NOFIN MORE, NOFIN LESS!!!
Re: ALERT:Infinix X450 Race Bolt, is a Substandard Android Phone. by achi4u(m): 1:38am On Jun 15, 2013
this post you're reading is typed with infinix phone
my bathrey last like 7 to 8 hr when fully charge with phcn not small tiger generator.

I watch youtube

I download video & music

I play pes12 like never before

The camera is neat and sharp

You can root aswell

I bought. the least infinix for N12k

*above all the phone can hot in a hot weather*
Re: ALERT:Infinix X450 Race Bolt, is a Substandard Android Phone. by Nobody: 11:44am On Jun 15, 2013
achi4u: this post you're reading is typed with infinix phone
my bathrey last like 7 to 8 hr when fully charge with phcn not small tiger generator.

I watch youtube

I download video & music

I play pes12 like never before

The camera is neat and sharp

You can root aswell

I bought. the least infinix for N12k

*above all the phone can hot in a hot weather*

that is nice. Same here too only that I dont know how to root mine and install and play pes. Please can u help me. i'm using an infinix surf smart x350. Thnx in advance.
Re: ALERT:Infinix X450 Race Bolt, is a Substandard Android Phone. by achi4u(m): 12:47pm On Jun 15, 2013
^^^

My bro could you imagine that am using Nokia bathrey on my infinix X350? how?

buy original OK nokia bathrey normal size and find any supporting object like cutting a small size of dunlop silpass...there you have a second bathrey to ur phone.

You can download pes12 through app or better still go to those guys on the roadside to install it for you...

I was advice by Bandict C not to root my phone if am not compatible about tech...until I reach there,so you can tow the same part or find someone to help.

enjoy ur machine jare

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Simple Ways To Give Your Old Smartphone A Speed Boost / What Nigerians Think About the Samsung Galaxy S8+My first Impression of the S8. / Cambridge Analytica : Here's How To Find Out Everything Facebook Knows About You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.