Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,164 members, 7,967,306 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 03:50 PM

Trying For A Baby/prayers For Us Women Waiting On God - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying For A Baby/prayers For Us Women Waiting On God (780 Views)

A Baby Boy Has Been Born From The World's Oldest Sperm. [photos] / Are You Trying For A Child?please Dont Give Up Yet Help Is On The Way. / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trying For A Baby/prayers For Us Women Waiting On God by sydclairee: 11:05pm On May 05, 2013
I am new here,i think i just really need to rant,being married for almost 4years now and trying for a child,its unbeliveable the stress and they tell you relax,how possible is that please,the psycological torture of waiting every month,the pain of going through a misscarriage,my heart bleeds,its pain you cant explain,sometimes words fail to describ how i feel and knowng there are people other women out there who goes through the same,some married even longer than me, people laugh at me and say stuff.

In all these,i am going to keep holding on and be strong because God never fails,there is nothing impossible for him,as many of us waiting on him,this is our year,our year of a new song,new names and a new begining,this year our will be full,people will rejoice wth us,they that have laughed at us will come and laugh with us,children are a blessing from God,this year starting from this month.Amen
Re: Trying For A Baby/prayers For Us Women Waiting On God by Ramcie(f): 11:08pm On May 05, 2013
Amin my sister. God would surely answer our prayers and grant us our heart desires.
Re: Trying For A Baby/prayers For Us Women Waiting On God by dominique(f): 8:50am On May 06, 2013
Hello syd, you'll get a lot of support and useful information on the thread below. May God answer your prayers sooner than later.
www.nairaland.com/318334/trying-conceive-child-ttc/
Re: Trying For A Baby/prayers For Us Women Waiting On God by feminineA: 10:57am On May 06, 2013
Delay is not denial. The Lord will come through and give you reasons to laugh. I hope medically everything is fine

Its your season.

(1) (Reply)

Help! My Instestine Makes Funny Sound / Foods That Makes You Age Faster And Associated Diseases / Body Spots Remover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.