Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,990 members, 7,873,188 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:32 AM

Rukky Sanda’s Fans Say She Looks Like Kim Kardashian (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rukky Sanda’s Fans Say She Looks Like Kim Kardashian (photos) (1933 Views)

#GLO-CAFAwards: Fans Say Dija Chose Her Outfit Just To Avoid Bashing / I’m Sexier Than Kim Kardashian- Photos Kenya Butt Lawyer Model Corazon / I’m S€xier Than Kim Kardashian- Photos (COMMENT IF YOU ACCEPT OR NOT) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rukky Sanda’s Fans Say She Looks Like Kim Kardashian (photos) by ChisomMalachy(m): 8:56am On May 06, 2013
Some of Rukky Sanda‘s fans thinks she looks like famous US TV reality star Kim Kardashian after the actress posted a photo which strikes a kind of similarity.

‘ Omg you look like Kim K in this pic ‘, @nessa_jolie_femme said. Seriously, you look so much like Kim Kardashian!!! Wow!!! This is ma fav picture of you!! ‘,@mhidey_16.

While more comments followed, the Nollywood actress replied the comments, obviously happy with the comparison; Lol, Oh God! You cuties r so funny… How many pplwill I look like with my “ONE” face? 1st tz Trina who by d way, I absolutely love. Now Kim… Looooool! So Cray… Hugs ‘.

So what do you think

http://www.malaspark.com/2013/05/rukky-sandas-fans-say-she-looks-like.html?m=0

Re: Rukky Sanda’s Fans Say She Looks Like Kim Kardashian (photos) by kingingkinging: 9:06am On May 06, 2013
sort of...pretty
Re: Rukky Sanda’s Fans Say She Looks Like Kim Kardashian (photos) by Airforce1(m): 9:09am On May 06, 2013
Those fans must be her family and friends LmAaaooo grin

3 Likes

Re: Rukky Sanda’s Fans Say She Looks Like Kim Kardashian (photos) by abiki(f): 9:10am On May 06, 2013
she looks like kim in the first pix.

1 Like

Re: Rukky Sanda’s Fans Say She Looks Like Kim Kardashian (photos) by outrage: 9:37am On May 06, 2013
she does in the first pic, but the question is it a good thing to be compaired with her?

1 Like

Re: Rukky Sanda’s Fans Say She Looks Like Kim Kardashian (photos) by alosiby92(f): 3:24pm On May 06, 2013
na wash....she looks like Rukky Sanda...tongue
Re: Rukky Sanda’s Fans Say She Looks Like Kim Kardashian (photos) by sexymoma(f): 3:43pm On May 06, 2013
Wu dey deceive am... I dont even like d gurl at all. She looks Pompous.
Re: Rukky Sanda’s Fans Say She Looks Like Kim Kardashian (photos) by babyp4luv: 4:45pm On May 06, 2013
[color=#770077][/color]♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ like ha
Re: Rukky Sanda’s Fans Say She Looks Like Kim Kardashian (photos) by rodeo0070(m): 7:04pm On May 06, 2013
Or Kim Kardashian looks like her...

(1) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa Winner Arrested In Zimbabwe / BBA: Uti Nwachukwu Faults Melvin's Critics / NEW PIX!! D'banj Looking Dapper In Suits And Ties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.